• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 13 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Wilhelm and theresia

Some wilhelm and theresia art this time.

Thread for discussing anything re zero related, proceed with caution as spoilers beyond the anime are definitely going to be thrown around.

Locatio of all the translated materials so far.

Really dark IF yet again , i noticed a lot of people prefer subaru as evil person because how he is supposed to be

Elsa is the true heroine this time around huh

Tappei is insane, releases such a dark and sadistic if on subaru's birthday. I know he had fun with this.

Speaking of calcs, was just rewatching julius vs betelguese and at one point julius cuts like a dozen unseen hands in a second, i think that might be worth looking into.

Out of everyone of the candidates didn't think anastasia would be the naked one, mostly cause i care the least about her, priscilla is hot though.

Minerva q&a

Q: Please tell me who's the easiest person to fool in the story. I'll propose to them even if it's the last thing I ever do.

A: Minerva-tan.

She is too trusting

Q: In the past, Miss Minerva was trapped by the elves, but what on earth were they thinking?

A: The elves were collateral damage in an effort to make Minerva-tan fall into a trap. The elves were sent as a suicide squad, and in order to save them, Minerva-tan ran, fell under the influence of the time authorities, Witch Time.

Q: What's Witch Time!?

A: Being Pakkuncho'ed by the Witch of Envy.

Time authorities? Pakkuncho'ed?

Q: What would Minerva-tan do if she found someone who was about to starve to death? Would punching them only cure the malnutrition? Or would she say "Eat the flesh of my arm" and turn into a gory Anpanman? (Note: Anpanman is a children's cartoon character. His head is bean jam bun for a head that he lets hungry people eat.)

A: Minerva-tan would probably immediately turn away from someone she couldn't help. She doesn't have time to waste, after all.

Q: If Minerva had in front of her an aged person who was senile and on the verge of death, what might she do?

A: She doesn't have any free time to spend with people who aren't in any pain or suffering. There's no end to the people throughout the world who are mourning their pain or suffering that they can't do anything about.

Reason i don't like her, she is so single minded and naive, doesn't care or attempt to solve problems that she can't fix by punching

Q: If Minerva-chan met another witch, I think there would be a loop where someone takes damage and then gets restored to health; with who and about how often did that happen?

A: Nah, I don't think that would happen, why do you think that? The witches aren't really aimlessly hurting people, you know? They just eating because they're hungry, twisting someone's arm because they look like a bad person, and when they go walking, nearby people's hearts just happen to stop.

Makes them sound like natural disasters

Q: I've fallen into the sickness of love with Minerva-chan. If she hits me, will this too be cured?

A: If being hit hard enough to change the terrain doesn't change that feeling, she'll run away, red-faced.

Mountain level Minerva confirmed.

Already had a statement a while back that said her punches could rupture a mountain or something, i just forgot about it cause it's irrelevant since minevera can't use it to hurt anyone no matter what she does.

She can still kill with the impacts though. She has killed a lot of people because of that; earthquakes, mountains getting destroyed and flattening villages, and what else I don't know.

See this for example:

Q: Could Minerva-tan kill a person if she used a weapon?

A: If it's an attack launched by Minerva-tan's body, it's impossible. You'd recover even if she shot you with a gun, and a bow and arrow or thrown weapon would be the same. However, something like falling into a pit that she dug and dying would be possible. She wouldn't dig one, though.

So dropping a mountain or dropping down to a mountain-sized hole is gonna kill ya.

She can but won't, it's not in her character to hurt people, that's what she is trying to stop, all she cares about is healing people, this is why the other witches didn't want her to meet the rabbit cause she would try to heal them and they literally would want to kill and eat her. Her dc is useless as her personality and authority doesn't allow her to use it. We can upgrade her dc yes, but just telling you it doesn't mean anything though since she can't use it.

I mean eh, the question is:

Q: Can Minerva destroy a mountain?

A: Yes.

Q: Does Minerva destroy mountains?

A: ... Yes.

So she can destroy this. it doesn't have life.

Imperator titan

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Titan#God-Machines_of_the_Mechanicus

In-Character is not really important in this context. The same limitation that makes Minerva unable to destroy machines that are currently massacring people makes Saitama incapable of performing any planet-busting attack on an opponent because it will destroy the planet he is on (and he always has to fight on a planet because he can't fly in space).

You're still not getting what i am saying, i am saying we should upgrade her yes, but in say a vs match, she is useless to use because she can't hurt people no matter how hard she tries all her attacks will in turn heal her opponents, and she wouldn't dig a hole for ppl to fall into cause she hates seeing ppl get hurt, that's why she went on her punching spree she will do absolutely anything to heal an injured person in front of her even if she has lose some of her limbs.

And she isn't mountain level, change the terrain =/= mountain level you need more specific proof than that, and rupturing mountains is just small city level.

Not really. ROB bloodlusting opponents is a standard VS setup.

You think Minerva can resist Living Tribunal forcing her head to kill everyone by dropping mountain sides on them? Actually, no need to answer that. I'm just putting it into perspective.

I know it isn't a straight mountain upgrade, just saying she can destroy mountain of arbitary size. Some mountain feats are Island levels, while some are smaller, etc. It's already in Lina Shield's blog that I used to calc feats long time ago.

I'm just saying this is way way way way above Wall level that even my mom wouldn't find it funny, lel. It still warrants upgrade of some level.

If she can't even fight, then you have no point even having her VS profile on this site at all. She'll never fight anyone anyway, yeah?

And it still scales to her durability because her hand bones withstand the force of a punch that change whole landscapes. Right now a 5-kg grenade launcher can kill her.

This site despite it's name is a character indexing site, we primary do revision threads and that sort of thing than vs battles really, so her profile is for indexing purposes not vs purposes.

Still though think about it even blood-lusted her ability is automatic regardless of what she wants so she can't directly hit her opponent cause she would be healing them and would have to use round a bout methods to win, against another mountain level opponent she would lose. Blame tapei for giving minerva such a massive weakness.

@CP

I addressed that already. Minerva can't heal mechas or enchanted walking mountains. Only the pilots.

So if she punched Gypsy Danger, the robot is toast but Raleigh and Mako are safe.

So we can match her up against robots your saying, but otherwise she is screwed? Ok then.

@Dullblade welcome

You can just put there 'against non-living opponents' and put in parenthesis (her punches automatically heal the punched person while destroying the environment around him)

And remove 9-B because it would be superfluous. She just can't fight any living opponent directly unless the stats difference is fairly big and kill by collateral. She'll probably kill Captain America by accident.

That will be ok, should try upgrading her first though, probably gonna need that quote tht says she can rapture mountains but writing an essay so can't bother, it should be around either the 1st or 2nd tea party where minerva punches subaru. Though probably faster if you look back through the threads to see where i posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back