• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 13 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows satella is a big? With the witch of envy you what your getting, a completely insane, genocidal maniac intent on destroying everything.

Does young reid even have reid? Since it's when he was younger he probably doesn't have it.

Most likely not and Reid should be in the hold of reinhard now no ? he didn't even use real in the fight againts Emilia . julius , anastasia

Seems new chapter on 4chan iso out

Hold of reinhard? What?

A new chapter out already? Anon is quick with the translations, read it later, going to bed.

So reading the new chapter.

Roswaal: "Do you remember? The contract that we formed, with the gospel as our intermediary?" Ram: "—That, provided that history is moving as stated in your gospel, I wager my life to serve you. In exchange," Roswaal: "Should time proceed down a path diverged from the gospel's writ, my goals face a standstill. Should I lose sight of my goals, my life loses all meaning. You are permitted to do whatever you wish with my husk."

Interesting

Roswaal: "After all... you had to spend your life swearing reluctant loyalty to a man partly responsible for the destruction of your birthplace. Contrary to your prayers, your heart delights when with me... it must have been agony. My deepest apologies for being so aaaaaaaaapathetic." Roswaal spins spiteful words to wound Ram. Partly responsible for the destruction of your birthplace. Hearing that sentence, pain and memories of her hometown, and family, in flames pass through her chest. The ONI have a low population even for demihumans, but in exchange, possesses incredible strength. Ram's race had gathered up their scant numbers and established a village deep in the mountains, then were exterminated overnight between fire and knives, leaving Ram and ÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆ as the only survivors. She had formed the contract with Roswaal the morning after the fire, as she gazed dazedly over the scorched village.

So don't remember this in the LN backstory, she seemed to hate roswaals guts there and didn't see any indication of her forming a contract with the clown, must be something tappei changed, also dick move tappei blocking out rem's name

???: "Hate, hate, absolutely hate you. Me, I loathe you. I really do. All of it, entirely true. I've been thinking it ever since we met... that I downright hate you." Emilia: <—!?> Immediately following the voice, a vivid scene slips into Emilia's perception. Beneath an overwhelmingly giant sun, in a burnt field, standing beside a massive and dilapidated building, bathed in crimson sunlight, is a girl with blood wetting her silver hair—Emilia. It's her fully-grown self, who she has just witnessed in the second TRIAL. And she looks woeful as she stands before the ruin, assaulting someone with her words. Emilia: "I've had the thought countless times, and denied it countless times, but... yes, a nightmare really did catch up to me. And so I'll say it." Emilia: <—> Emilia: "Maybe we really shouldn't have met after all."

So this is the future stuff from a while back, wonder whom this person is that she hates

???: "You... you are a hero. A hero's... all, you can ever be!" ???: "I..." ???: "Why thank you so very much for your help!" One silhouette reaches their hand out to the other, who turns their face away and imparts those cavalier words of gratitude. This feels like a definite farewell between these two people. A goodbye laced with only irreparable woe and disappointment.

Clearly felt and reinhard or reinhard and subaru.

Roswaal: "You love me? What on earth are you saying. You detest me. I'm a man you detest. I'm a man partially responsible for the destruction of your birthplace. You're meant to hate me so much you'd like to murder me!" Ram: "I did at first. But not now. Now, I love you." Roswaal: "This idiotic...! Who would, think such a cheap...!"

Agreed it's idiotic

Roswaal has batted the screen of dirt away—and Ram soars at him faster than a nanosecond. He notices Ram, but before his eyes can even shoot open, she moves. Her outstretched arm reaches for Roswaal's torso, and he swallows his breath as he realises that her hand is contacting his chest.

Nanosecond, what? Hyperbole?

Even Roswaal call BS on Ram loving him , Ram is such huge wasted potential and even her romance plot is pathetic it's painful to look sometimes

Finally catched up.

And just when I finally think Ram gained my respect she goes and splurt some bullshit. Cmon man.

Your mistake was having any expectations for ram in the first place, her love for roswaal makes zero sense, even roswaal thought it idiotic, she should hate him, he was partly responsible for her villages destruction instead she is all blushing for him, ridiculous.

You should go read the sidestories now, there are quite a few.

Her long, sleek hair is white as frost. Her cheeks and neck, what areas of skin are visible, possess

the beauty of virgin snow. Emilia's breathing near hitches before her stunning visage.

Her beautiful form is garbed in perfectly black raiment, with not a single superfluous colour

present, the dress-like vestment crafted to her in miraculous concord.

A beautiful woman who can be described with the two hues 'white' and 'black'.

True beauty—the utter lack of need for any superfluous accessories—would probably feel terror

when faced with this black and white countenance.

Emilia: "She's beautiful..."

Emilia's thoughts escape her lips.

Emilia would find another strikingly beautiful woman if she looked in the mirror, but her sentiments

have nothing to do with that.

She is simply so enraptured by the beauty of this thing before her that she is absolutely moved.

So this where all the Emilia x ekidona stuff came from

Seems ekidona is so beautiful she even stun the other females when they look at her gotta give props props for subaru for keeping his balls together then xD

???: <—Gone without, you cannot even wield a sword. Thief!!>

Nerfed reinhard vs wilhem

???: <Does this make you feel that you've seen your promise through? If it does... if it does, then I was better off bound and dead in that cave! If I was going to see this dawn, then I should have just offed myself sooner...! Shit, shit!>

Clearly otto

???: <God I'm sorry. I'm weak and so this. God I'm sorry. I couldn't make the kill, god I'm sorry. Now ÔûÆÔûÆÔûÆ will always be alone forever. God I'm sorry for being so weak...>

Subaru couldn't kill ley?

???: <Yes... my dear grandchild... must've grown up well...>

Most likely wilhelm, could be rom or lewes though

???: <It's simply that I realised something. ...That along the path up to today, I haaaaaaaaaadn't been walking alone.>

Roswaal getting development, hopefully sacrificing himself and dying for someone

???: <Just 's promised, 'm ******' killin' yer! Yeh!? NATSUKI SUBARUUUUUUUU!!>

Sounds like how ppl from the sanctary speak, garfiel?

Sekhmet: "You're not going to—haa—get a conversation out of anyone else—huu. Minerva's the only one who could manage an actual conversation here—haa—and she can't show her face to you —huu." Emilia: "Minerva..." Sekhmet speaks with awful rhythm thanks to her pauses to sigh. But hearing that she offers a better conversation than the other witches makes Emilia terrified of imagining what the others are like. But even that sentiment is overpowered by the strong feelings Emilia has for the word 'Minerva'. Emilia: "Minerva..." Mutters Emilia to herself as she tilts her head. The word feels horribly nostalgic, something that would stimulate her memories. But that said, Emilia cannot remember hearing it in any of her memories up until now, or in any of her recovered memories either. But it's a mysterious name, that could evoke thoughts of someone very close to her.

Don't tell me minerva is emilia's mother? She was involved with elves after all, would make sense.

—In the back of the room is something like a transparent coffin, with a woman lying inside. Her time is frozen, keeping her so beautiful that you could wonder if she was only sleeping. The coffin looks to be made out of spellstone, and when Emilia touches it to examine its purity, she is shocked at how superior it is. Such high-grade crystal would excel even Puck's old anchor. A woman is sealed in spellstone capable of sealing things superior to the Great Spirit Puck. —Of course, she isn't breathing. Emilia feels no life from her, and what remains is a husk.

How did echidna get sealed in the first place?

Will subaru really spare Ley ? weird even though he killed Sloth and Regulus he shoudn't let Ley go when he's the one who wants the most

He killed sloth chan, reinhard killed regulus, well more like regulus killed himself, reinhard stomped him into the ground but he is the one who used his ability and hit a waterway and drowned.

This might not even be ley, could be subaru failing to save satella as well.

Subaru was the one crushed Regulus heart which let Reinhard later stomp him , IIRC in his death scene it's said Subaru was staring at him dying the same way he was staring at sloth when he died , I heard that from hala after she asked someone to tell her about Regu-chan death scene

Yeah maybe couldn't kill satella

BTW what make you think first line belonge to Op grandpa and Rei-chan ?

He assisted in killing him yes, but it wasn't like with betelguese where he literally lighted him on fire. Subaru watching him die though, savage, the bishops are all scum anyway so i have no sympathy for them.

I would totally but a sloth one if they made one insted of the case cow Rem

Holy shit this isn't sexy at all o_0 the anime art make her even more of loli , Emilia is far fitting for these stuff

It so you can have sweet dreams "Well in your case you must wake up just while ago here it's i go to sleep "

I can't be the only one who think Rem isn't sexy or attractive in the anime version at all right ? she like a loli with boobs which i find weird ! Emilia is FAR more sexiser and mature if we want to be real they should make body pillow for her insted , poor main heroine

So tappei wrote a reinhard and felt short story, What is 'Babysitter Life Starting from Zero'!?

Also more rem fan service, official highschool outfit

Rem school girl

Nah her interaction with subaru still terrible and cringe worthy but that is that , Emilia herself is still sweet character but yeah you can say i am more on the half elf side these days

I was never loyal , at least my best girl remain Velvet for 3 months now xD

I don't care about the waifu wars, the only true pairing is subaru x suffering, i like to see that, and the story of course is interesting, everything else is secondary really. Emilia is ok though, just waiting for when tappei completely breaks her and she matures from her childish sort of personality.

Lets be honset Pegasus all you care about is feat and reinhard looking cool no ?

Never said i was fan of it either i could care less about the romance of re zero at this point and subaru doesn't make for good romantic partner for any girl i would imagine , just keep him in suffer and kill at the end of the series that more like subaru xD

BTW new QandA is out

Lol no, i want reinhard to get broken too, if you haven't realized by now, i love the sufferring, reinhard can't be hurt physical, however emotionally is an option that i want to see like in the dark lord if.

Witch gene/authorities/magical abilities q&a

Q: If the witches and archbishops were to fight which side would win?

A: Under the condition of it being the same archbishops, for Greed it will be a complete victory for Regulus. For Wrath it will be a complete victory for Sirius. For Sloth it will be a complete victory for Sekhmet. For Lust it will be a narrow victory for Carmilla. Because Gluttony is a difficult one it will be an equal match.

I don't think ley is daphne level, i think it's cause it's multiple of them and they can combine powers, so together they can match her

Q: For each of the deadly sins, if the bishop and witch were to meet, what sort of reaction do you think they would have to each other?

A: For "Greed", Regulus would get angry that Echidna talks so much. For "Gluttony", Daphne would get angry about their different stances on food. For "Lust", they hate each other's personalities and try to kill each other. For "Sloth", Petelgeuse hates all witches other than Satella, so he'd get minced by Sekhmet. For "Wrath", once Minerva-tan realized that punching Sirius heals everyone nearby, she'd embark on a journey around the world, punching Sirius all the way and healing everyone.

Minerva punching sirius around the world would be funny

Q: Current Deadly Sins versus the Previous Deadly Sins in an all-out battle without regard for the world; how many planets are blown away?

A: This isn't Dragon Ball, so it's not the kind of thing that destroys planets. :) Even Sekhmet and Regulus aren't at the level where they could bring down the moon.

But but what about reinhard we all know he can destroy the moon right? right? This will be heinkels Reaction

Q: What on earth was the box containing Geuse's gene of Sloth made of?

A: The sage's bones.

Where did he get flugels bones?

R.I.P heinkel he will be so dead after he read this Q&A , so High 6-A is as far Re:Zero goes huh , well who cares there bunch of hax and special power for it who care about DC

Also i always found any characters goes beyond tier 6 is just stupid

Dc is irrelevant, however this was in regards to the bishops of course they aren't moon level, who knows about reinhard and satella though, the question wasn't asked in relation to them, satella already destroyed half the world, destroying the moon isn't that far away. I want more hax not dc anyway though.

Well an envy archbishop doesn't exist, the cult would think it's blasphemy for there to be one, but yea tappei is tight lipped when it comes to satella, and you read all 800? That's some decication there, don't have time for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back