• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 13 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is clearly tension between elsa and garfiel if you know what i mean, that ship needs to happen in an if, though elsa x guts is best ship.

Elsa like you the more twist up you are just look at dark lord subaru he got f*cked up harem like he should always had

I like the twist up harem like the ones in blazeblue or tokyo ghoul

Elsa is the perfect waifu, she can love you straight down to your bones and flesh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

So next is subaru taking suabru from the mansion and then ram vs roswaal.

Yes beatrice sending the rabbit to another dimension, also interested to see subaru training with clind at the end of the arc 4 chapters.

Vaguest summary I can come up with for this chapter. It's ******* dinner time. They're talking about food and preparing it, and the room apparently gives them good drinking water. Betty eats his mana, and the subject of potatoes comes up.

Subaru hopes to get alone time with Rem when everyone leaves or is asleep. He falls asleep by her bedside, and Anastasia is gone when he wakes up. And there are birds. He chases them, because he doesn't know how they got into the tower, and finds his way to the balcony where Anastasia is waiting surrounded by birds.

It's waste of time as it seems

So nothing from the new chapter then, in comparision got a lot from the rem ram backstory, just finished it.

[Frederica: You mind not looking at them with filthy eyes?]

It was the disapproval of Frederica as she stepped in between the young man and the sisters with scorn in her jade eyes. And then the young man also sharpened his look at Frederica, who interfered.

[???: Stop being so sure that it's the outrageous, Frederica. I was just genuinely loving those with a pure soul. The reason why you feel like that is filthy is simply because your eyes and heart are filthy as someone who is reading too much into it. You should reflect upon yourself. Reflect.]

[Frederica: Now don't you have a way with words. How do you rephrase having a messed up lust for little girls like that? Simply calling it a mystery won't cut it.]

[???: One-sided views and close minded, truly foolish. Besides, it's wrong to think of it as having lust for young girls. I love pure souls. Therefore, boys are also included. Indiscriminate.]

Mr pedo clind

[Roswaal: I am being this affectionate, and yet you are always so cooooold. We even spend every evening and every night together alone intimately too.]

[Ram: I'm just reluctantly accepting treatment for the sake of maintaining my body. You're disgusting.]

How the hell does she go from this to loving the clown?

[???: Okay, boom!]

That moment, a blast was produced beside her face, and Rem's consciousness and her upper body shook violently. She felt dizzy, and her brain bounces in her cranium because of the blow that came from her blind spot. She staggers, and a complete gap was created.

[???: That's 6 now! If you can handle this, then this is where I should say impressive, right?] Who is this explosion guy

She tumbles doing a somersault, and a lot of blood came out of her throat coughing violently. The shock jumbles her intestines, and her broken ribs felt pain because of the vibration from her vomiting blood and coughing. She couldn't tell if she was seeing red because of the pain, or if it was because her face was split in half.

[???: As expected, Onis are tough even when they're brats. You were hit that much and you still aren't damaged?]

Based off what the man looking down on her said, she was now sure that her body was the same as before. She was breathing heavily from the pain, but her shining horn wouldn't let her lose her will to fight. Rem's wounds blew red steam, the damage of her limbs were healed in an instant, her disconnected bones were reconnected with a sound, and she stood up fiercely.

Impressive regen, rem needs an upgrade in rege

The man jumped back and dodged Rem, who kicked the wall and came at him as fast as a bullet. Without a pause, the man tried to detonate the technique while Rem was as close as she could be, but Rem threw something even faster than that.

Supersonic rem confirmed

The detonations set up in the basement warehouse all go off in reflection with the man's intention. Tremendous, explosive heat and impact engulf the basement, and Rem also was caught in them as she lost her escape from the stink.

From top to bottom, the impact goes through her whole body, enough so that she couldn't even recognize her own hands and legs anymoreÔöÇÔöÇ

[ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ]

Hearing the piles of scraps wood collapsing, the man covered in snute crawls out of the ground.

The blast shook the whole mansion, and it produced a power that could have buried the basement warehouse in a cave. Although the man didn't want to make the choice that got himself caught in it, on the contrary it did bring him luck.

8 year old rem tanked a room level attack, cool

[Roswaal: I captured that man the same day I brought you guys home to the mansion……so the day the village burned. I captured the man as he failed to escape, and I tied him to the basement. Of course, I didn't treat him the same way I did with you guys. I didn't show any kindness besides giving him the minimum amount of food to eat. Plus, it was obvious that he wasn't worth it.]

Roswaal should have sealing on his profile, gonna list that

Oh boy already done with TC translations of arc 4, I suppose there are a few chapters left and we'll done with the ar-- *sees the 4chan translations going for 128ch and still on going* what the f*ck

So after the tranlsations should I read the summary of the other arcs in the wiki or that would be spoiling too much? I got to say I got addicted to this stuff.

Read 4 chan translations, the wiki summaries, are just that summaries, doesn't really give you a full experience.

Yeah I will, I was asking after that. It's gonna be tough reading the last translation and just ask "Thats's it?" u.u

Well after that you have extra stuff like the sidestories so you won't be out of content for a while, and then the 10 chapters of arc 6, you can read summaries then or before, whatever you want to do.

• After reading chapter 43*
Screw Rem and Emilia, Patrasche is definitely best girl.

• whistles* And holy hell being eaten alive thats a new one for Subaru. *cross that one the list* Tappei pls.

Being eaten alive was the most painful, tappei confirms this as the most painful, having a rabbit eat your tongue and then eat everything all the way down to your stomach and you can feel them eating you from the inside is a new level of painful.

Chapter 42 already, moving pretty fast i see.

Well I would say Felt, really liked her personality and would love to see more of her.

After ending with the anime I would have said Beatrice after catching up now she just pisses me off, I guess this is intended for the time being tough.

Rem nuff said.

Wilhelm and Theresia. I know there is a side story for this but I didn't check if its translated. Would love to read it. They were so badass together.

Felt will show back up in arc 5, which is still at the moment untranslated, but almost there.

Beatrice has a really sad past, will come out in arc 4.

Wilhelm and Theresia have the best romance in the series and wilhelm is my 2nd fav character behind subaru, the ex novel with them is sady untranslated.

Training can never beat talent, doesn't heinkel's life prove this, trained all his life, lost to a 5 year old reinhard ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Celestial Pegasus said:
Training can never beat talent, doesn't heinkels lfe prove this, trained all his life, lost to a 5 year old reinhard ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
Can't blame him for wanting to kill Reinhard that must been the shame of his life xD it's not his fault though Reinhard is out of the world

True you can't beat someone with true talent just becasue you work harder

Ikr, you must be salty if your 5 year old son beats you in a sword fight when you have been training all your life lol

There still people who can fight reinhard even when he's adult like Reid or the other lighting dude , Heinkel was just in the wrong place

I bet reinhard was stronger than OP grandpa when he was 10 and that dude trained like nuts and is arguably talented

Heinkel is a sneaky coward, hate that bastard.

According to julius, reinhard has been op ever since he has known him and that's been for years so your probably right, reinhard is at a plateau where he can't get any stronger, he is already maxed out like a lvl 100 character.

So found this list on 4chan so though of throwing it here : "obviously there few mistakes" take it with grin of salt

SSS (God level):

Reinhard

SS (Can destroy half the world):

Volcanica, WoE, Reid, Flugel, Pandora, Hector, Sekhmet

S (Can solo the White Whale):

Echidna, Daphne, Camilla, Typhon, Shaula, Regulus, Ram (with horn), Puck (Serious), Black Snake

A (Sword Saint Level):

Minerva, Roswaal, Emilia (Awakened), Beatrice, Wilhelm (Golden Age), Theresia, Capella, The Gluttony Bishops, White Whale, Big Hare

B+ (Top Level of Each City?):

Kurgan, Garfiel, Priscilla, Petelgeuse, Sirius, Fortuna

B:

Emilia, Wilhelm, Elsa, Crusch, Marcos, Julius, Meili

C (Can wreck fodder cultists)

Ricardo, Al, The Cat Triplets, Rem, Ram (without horn)

D (Stronger than civilians):

Frederica, Lewes, Rom, Felt, Kadomon, Otto, Ferris

E (Weaker than civilians):

Subaru, Anastasia, Petra

Funny sloth is above julius and OP grandpa even when they defeat him in arc 3 , Grandpa did it without even seeing his hands he was just aware of it

Just some dudes opinion then, makes sense as he has reinhard at god level but no satella, and sekmet and hector can't destroy half the world that's nonsense, only reid level ppl can, and we still don't know what exactly pandora can do but i agree she should at least be on that level.

Can solo the white whale though, only have an issue with echidna being there and carmillia, daphne>the whale from a new interview and typhon>daphne, i think it's all cause of hax though.

And he has roswaal at sword saint below puck when tappei said puck=roswaal, yea this list makes no sense.

Excuse me good sir but you seem to have missed putting Minerva at the same level as Reinhard. Thank you very much.

All hail Minerva.

After looking again he have a lot of mistakes

1-Reinhard is the strongest but not leags and bouns above the others , he can't win againts Dragon or the ceilus due without his sword , he couldn't harm Regulus , Reid is more or less his level but of course Reinhard remain suprior

2-why can the witches beat the whale again ?

3-Roswaal is equal to puck so putting him one tier down is meesed up

4-Julius was stated to be above Garf , OP grandpa should arguably be as well

5-Sloth is very weak if you see his hands , he was beat by Julius\OP grandpa\Emilia , yet he's above them for some reason

6-Subaru isn't under civilian he trained for good 1 year

Well SSS and SS tier more or less make sense but the others are messed up

Berilium said:
Excuse me good sir but you seem to have missed putting Minerva at the same level as Reinhard. Thank you very much.
All hail Minerva.
Minerva is "above god " tier along with subaru have no worry

1. Agreed, reinhard, satella, the sage, reid, the dragon should all be on the same level, reinhard i supeior but he isn't lolstomping them.

2. This it says daphne can't make mabeast stronger than her, so daphne>the whale, so she should be upgraded. Daphne is above echidna and carmilla though so it doesn't apply to them.

3. Yea doesn't make sense unless he meant the original roswaal.

4. Julius is above wilhelm? Didn't know that.

5. Agreed.

6. Agreed

@Berilium Minerva is strong dc wise, she can rupture mountains, just that her personality would never allow her to hurt anyone and all her attacks that touch living flesh will end up healing ppl so overall she is low tier in my opinion despite her dc.

Also she is my least fav witch, she only cares about physical wounds and doesn't consider other ppl feelings or circumstances, she is dangerous, it's no wonder why she was public enemy number 1 back in the day, with her abilty she saved as many ppl as she killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back