• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 13 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Roswaal is that op support character that doesn't help in fighting, he is always not there when the fighting starts, shaula will be literally be stuck to subaru and go everywhere he goes, so it's different.
You just want shaula to tag along lol, she has to be left behind when subaru is going on journeys, or like sidelined like reinhard so the villains have a credible threat, unless they are dealing with pandora, in which case shaula can help out.
She's still useless right now in reid fight even though she's the only one who can really fight him , just find way to put her aside when the fight start but keep her aboud the rest of the time

I wouldn't whine everywhile about shaula if i don't want her to tag along , she's just too much fun lol

Celestial Pegasus said:
Elsa vs reinhard was complete pis that the fight lasted more than a second, although reinhard wasn't taking it seriously. With sehkmet, pretty sure it wouldn't be vs reinhard with reid, but yea you do have point, holding someone back doesn't necessarily mean they are the same level.
I was talking abotu the dark lord IF where Elsa buy time for subaru to escape from reinhard

The justify in reid profile should be simply : "fought and injured the witch of envy"

adding the buying time and Sage\dragon arriving is meh

In that same if, reinhard literally took her out in a few seconds, pretty sure elsa didn't buy that much time for subaru, he was lucky emilia was nearby cause reinhard would have ended him.

Tappei said that if Reinhard and Wilhelm were seriously trying to kill each other during a fight, Wilhelm would be instantly killed.

Yea, and wilhelm>elsa, we know this, reinhard taking more than a few seconds on elsa is just pis, or just reinhard messing around.

From what i have heard summary anon is gonna skip the interludes and go straight to arc 5, which would be good, been waiting on it for a while now.

Well that good to hear "I stopped reading long time ago tho " the interludes is just waste of time

@Pegu-cha

Nothing matter in the pis it's not Elsa surviving attack from rei-chan is realistic either , Reinhard was pissed as f*ck he wasn't in the mood to mess around "dark lord IF"

Elsa is durable with regen and what not, she did tank reinhard's attack also in the if, but was seriously messed up, unlike in the regular timeline where she wasn't that injured, regular timeline reinhard was all chill, if one was pissed cause elsa killed a lot of knights.

Didn't know you hated minerva as well, crusch is best girl yes. Wondering when tappei will stop torturing crusch and pick on someone else, how about priscilla, would like to see her get broken, and lose her pompous attitude.

@Pegasus just wait until arc 7 "which wil be forever " to see priscilla suffer that sight i also want to see , sadly as long the authot work on LN the WN will be secondry thing it's matter of time until the LN catch up

@Heinkel Yeah Shaula is up there <3 although i don't care much about the boobs i am more of ass man

@Heinkel so priscilla>emilia>crusch? I guess i know priscilla has the largest, and emilia is also up there, by tappei's statements, wait minvera is up there as well.

We don't have an official design for shaula yet so nothing to compare, just fanart.

@Pegasus Crusch > Emilia in boost size according to tappei himself she just doesn't show her skin , Rem is listed above emilia in some lists

Well you know i prefer Petra as far lolis goes , although everyone prefer Beatrice becasue she's the only important loli in the series somethings i can't deny

btw most crack ship in the series must be garf x mimi , garf you pedo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How many lolis are there, lets see petra, meli, mimi, beatrice, lewes that's it i think of course beatrice>all.

Garfiel and mimi are both what 15? So it's legal, just mimi's design doesn't help, 15 is legal in re zero's world, not on board with that ship though, need to see arc 5 to decide.

Age mean shit when you look like f*cking 6 years old xD i know they both 15 but mimi's design doesn't help this is like saying i am not lolicon for wanting to bed Beatrice becasue she's 400+ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it's not like Rem doesn't give loli vibes either

Little bit early but going to make a new thread, before i go to bed. This one is a pain to scroll down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back