• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably not helping your case but yeah he does seem to have a problem with siding against ReZero characters no matter what
Its fine, I am pretty sure siding by your fav verse isnt ethically wrong and i always enjoy a fair match

Fezzih is like one of the biggest reasons a lot of matches dont end up being stomps so i appreciate his tenacity to counter his own verse too

Its fine, I am pretty sure siding by your fav verse isnt ethically wrong and i always enjoy a fair match

Fezzih is like one of the biggest reasons a lot of matches dont end up being stomps so i appreciate his tenacity to counter his own verse too
Yeah, nothing personally against him lol. It's good to have opposition.

Patrasche blitzing fhe verse>>>>>>
Yes
I need somebody to add this to his profile, bro has a built in auto correct
"Possibly resistance to spelling mistake: Can gain the blessing of "Flick Entry" where is Impossible for him to make a mistake on Twitter" something like that.
Still wonder how long it would take
I want to know how big Re:ZERO world is first
So he can do the same thing Reid does but not on the same level as him. We can add this in the skill blog as more evidence of Reid>Reinhard in skill
No? That just means Reinhard is strong enough to cut a metal pipe with chopsticks, not that he is inferior to Reid.
This is probably talking about Reid, another thing(?) That can possibly be added to the skill blog
To vague, It could mean Reid, or It could mean Subaru, or Patrache, or another character.
Another point which can be added in the skill blog since we know Reinhard>Reid in power which means that Reid can in fact fight with stronger opponents
Not exactly, It just means would take a little more serious, not that he could fight Reinhard. Well, he can but this point don't say nothing about.
Too bad for you Tappei, thats enough for me. Give Garfiel resistance to shamak, dura neg resistance by minya, Space-time manipulation via EMM and magic negation resistance by EMT!!
Yeah agree FR fr, makes perfect sense.
Supernatural willpower and mind manipulation resistance?
Not really, because there's a couple reasons to why reading Garfiel mind would not help, that don't mean he get resistance.
This implies that Reinhard wouldn't die from the reaper blessing but he would just keep on bleeding, shouldnt he have immortality type 3 then?
No really, no.
Al Clarista isnt his trump card meaning he is likely to use it in combat, this should be added to his standard battle tactics section
He don't have a stardabd battle tatics section.

Julius and Wilhelm cant actually defeat him in battle even with Wilhelm's major skill difference
Wilhelm is not a knight, he left when Theresia died. Ferris is Crusch's knight. Basically the only royal selection knights with significant combat power are Reinhard and Julius.

Supernatural willpower and mind manipulation resistance?
Even if the mind-reading fully did not affect him, it would only be telepathy resistence.

Garfiel however does not have any resistence to mind-reading, he literally just does not think about what he's doing and so mind-reading is useless against him- something that should be mentioned in Intelligence(?)

Yes

"Possibly resistance to spelling mistake: Can gain the blessing of "Flick Entry" where is Impossible for him to make a mistake on Twitter" something like that.
Agree fra
I want to know how big Re:ZERO world is first
Currenly 7.4 million words large
No? That just means Reinhard is strong enough to cut a metal pipe with chopsticks, not that he is inferior to Reid.
apparently he can do so without destroying the chopsticks which cant be done without good skills
To vague, It could mean Reid, or It could mean Subaru, or Patrache, or another character.
Pretty sure its Patrasche but you are right it could mean Garfiel in the future or smth
Not exactly, It just means would take a little more serious, not that he could fight Reinhard. Well, he can but this point don't say nothing about.
True true
Yeah agree FR fr, makes perfect sense.
All hail The Gorgeous Tigre 🙇‍♂️
Not really, because there's a couple reasons to why reading Garfiel mind would not help, that don't mean he get resistance.
Right
No really, no.
Oof
He don't have a stardabd battle tatics section.
Something to add to his profile probably

Wilhelm is not a knight, he left when Theresia died. Ferris is Crusch's knight. Basically the only royal selection knights with significant combat power are Reinhard and Julius.
Pretty sure it was confirmed that he could defeat Wioheom too though?

Even if the mind-reading fully did not affect him, it would only be telepathy resistence.

Garfiel however does not have any resistence to mind-reading, he literally just does not think about what he's doing and so mind-reading is useless against him- something that should be mentioned in Intelligence(?)
I interpreted it as Garfiels supernatural will to win beung so large the opponent gives up just from seeing it

And Al.. sorta... I think Tappei usually refers to him as Priscilla's knight so he would be thinking of him too. Even though physically he's only as strong as Subaru he's still about as strong as A3-5Julius (probably slightly weaker?) by exploiting the flaws in the power system.

Al is... complicated

Nah it's more like the only thing on his mind is "I'm gonna win!" so you can't mind-read what he's going to do next- the main advantage of mind-reading in combat.
I just want to say that this specific quote is probably more of a joke than anything else. I don't think Garfiel actually thinks so little about combat that he couldn't have his mind read.

Yeah Al would have been included, I guess I should have said Wilhelm isn't Crusch's royal selection knight so he wasn't included.

Al is always gonna be hard to place due to his loops, I think the only direct answer on his strength is:
Q: About how strong is Al?

A: He’s not really strong, around the upper middle. He’s not that different from Mimi, etc.

But really he has a coin-flip chance of just immediately winning any fight, which is pretty funny.

I am fine with the Garfiel mind-reader q&a being considered a joke, Tappei isn't always very serious with q&a answers, even if I do think he could beat a mind-reader by using only instincts.

Al is always gonna be hard to place due to his loops
Honestly, I find him easier to place than a lot of others lol. We have a good few statements comparing him to specific characters. He's stated to basically just barely beat Mimi and kid Anya so he'd be just above them and Julius is probably about that level so I'd think him too but he stops there. He isn't beating Garfiel, Elsa, or Wilhelm and especially not Ricardo.

Even if someone fights without making any mistakes, it seems they can't win against overwhelming power and speed.
Yeah, and he wouldn't even be able to beat someone like Rem let alone Julius and Mimi if not for ReZero characters fluctuating so much with the flow method lol.

Caught up with Arc 8 finally, and they really proved that this guy is one of the world's strongest in just one scene, very impressive.

Anyhow, upon the sudden appearance of the City-States’s strongest, the Empire’s military man took the stance of thrusting his weapon forth.

Perhaps it may have seemed that at this rate, things would be plunged into an explosive situation.

However――,

Halibel: [I was the one who caused all this stir, so maybe it ain’t my place to be sayin’ this, but come on now, can’t we all just sit ‘round and chat without gettin’ all fired up?]

Goz: [Ngh, guh…!]

Nimbly tilting his head as the mace was thrust towards him, Halibel began to speak. Goz’s face stiffened upon hearing Halibel’s words, and the arm that he had funneled power into trembled.

Against the edge of the golden mace wielded by Goz, Halibel held his kiseru of similar golden hue. With just that, Goz’s weapon became unable to make even the slightest of movements.

Goz: [――――]

Likely, Halibel had exquisitely controlled the balance of power that he put into the kiseru and suppressed Goz’s mace from moving up, down, left, right, and of course, from thrusting forward.

No matter how Goz tried to move his weapon, the kiseru would apply pressure from the opposite side to prevent it from moving. It was not simply brute strength; rather, it was the utmost pinnacle of technique to perfectly control the flow of his strength.

Don't sleep on Goz!! He is a big beautiful man, and his thrust is powerful.

Though this bit is probably more impressive.
Halibel: [‘Course I knew that, tho’ I ain’t got all too good a feelin’ ‘bout it. But, y’all should also know the reason that I ain’t hidin’ the fact that I’m a wolfperson, ‘cause ain’t nobody’s able to kill me. From the looks of it, seems like Cecilus ain’t here either.]

Subaru: [――! Hey, do you know about Ceci?]

Halibel: [Hm? Oh, I do know him, yeah? After all, he came to try ‘n kill me once. Tho’ for some reason, after throwin’ down for a bit, he said somethin’ like “Seems like the conclusion shall not be now!” ‘n he went back home.]

Though the topic of the conversation had deviated from the matter of wolfpeople, Halibel answered Subaru’s question without modesty.

It was an unexpected response, and an unexpected point of contact. Cecilus and Halibel had once fought in a deathmatch, and judging from the current conversation, it seemed like Cecilus had been the one to pick the fight, but that was also easy to believe.

Working on a Halibel profile, I can't decide if his Substitution technique is afterimage creation + speed enhancement, or afterimage creation + teleportation.
She aimed at him and the man he was carrying on his shoulders and attacked with absolutely unavoidable wind from all sides.

Halibel: “Sorry, Su-san!”

Sensing that the inescapable wind coming close, the demi-human yelled right before it trapped them. He grabbed onto the body of the man on his shoulders and threw him as hard as he could. The man’s body went through a gap in the wind and escaped its cutting range. …However, that wasn’t going to happen for the demi-human that was left behind.

???: “…Die!”

The wind cruelly cuts up the demi-human who closed his fingers and was left inside. The demi-human died. She starts to feel joy from killing him, and at the same time, realizes that this wasn’t over yet. - Sloth IF Chapter 6
Subaru: “Thanks for going with my selfish, uncertain plan. I really appreciate it.”

Halibel: “I was the one who made the final call, and we got her just like you planned, so I have no complaints. The Substitution that I hadn’t done in a while worked. It all went fairly well.”

He had said that he wasn’t very good at Substitution, but in the very end, it worked out.

After Halibel let Subaru get away from the girl’s max firepower, he used Substitution and survived by pulling a classic: “switching with a log".

Subaru: “That sure showed the finesse of a ninja...” - Sloth IF Chapter 6

This is the same stuff we see in Naruto, so whatever it's listed as there, though on Kakashi's profile it's listed as "Afterimage Creation, Stealth Mastery, and Speed Enhancement", and notes "The Jutsu works even if the user is physically restrained or observed by characters as observant as Sharingan or Sage Mode users", so would also need to show being used while restrained while also escaping/fooling people with good senses to be listed as the exact same probably.

Halibel already has stealth mastery for numerous reasons, but the technique did fool Reese (an Oni) while she was using the powers of Zarestia, the Great Spirit of Wind.

He was totally enclosed in deadly wind blades, but I'll assume speed enhancement since it looks similar to Naruto's jutsu.

The sandbox is nearly done, just gotta add references.

Last edited:
Watanabe already as doing a good, so i don't nescessary know why they are changing.
It really depends on the directora trought, so my opinion is neutral for now.

Halibel already has stealth mastery for numerous reasons, but the technique did fool Reese (an Oni) while she was using the powers of Zarestia, the Great Spirit of Wind.

He was totally enclosed in deadly wind blades, but I'll assume speed enhancement since it looks similar to Naruto's jutsu.

The sandbox is nearly done, just gotta add references.
Looks good
Superhuman (Fought Cecilus Segmunt long enough for the Vollachian to give up and go home)

Love how you worded Ceci's failed death match🗿🗿🗿

Sandbox looks pretty good. I think for poison manipulate you could also add that Olbart has used it.

The stamina justification seems a little weird to me. Cecilus probably would leave as soon as he saw he was loosing lol. Shinobi go through torturous training and Olbart and the twin shura can casually keep fighting after loosing limbs so you can probably use that.

Watanabe already as doing a good, so i don't nescessary know why they are changing.
It really depends on the directora trought, so my opinion is neutral for now.
It might be due to the amount of action there would be in season 3 compared to previous seasons.

It's interesting that depending on the mindset of someone who has the Blessing of Earth Spirits, it's exact conditions can change. I wonder what Reinhard's Blessing of Earth Spirits considers the ground.
It was an effect of Garfiel’s Divine Protection of Earth Spirits. Essentially, the Divine Protection made it possible to receive power from the ground and conversely, made it possible to interfere with it, but the scope was greatly influenced by the interpretation of the Divine Protection’s wielder.

In Garfiel’s case, as long as his feet were on solid footing, that was the ground.

“As long as I ain’t flyin’!”

It would be a different story with the dragon ships carried by the famous flying dragons in the Vollachian Empire, but aside from that, Garfiel could firmly believe it was the ground. - Arc 7 Chapter 87

Also Garf regenerating from having his head smashed open while his innards and outards are constantly scorched is absolutely insane, Earth Spirits + Healing Magic is broken.

It's interesting that depending on the mindset of someone who has the Blessing of Earth Spirits, it's exact conditions can change. I wonder what Reinhard's Blessing of Earth Spirits considers the ground.

Also Garf regenerating from having his head smashed open while his innards and outards are constantly scorched is absolutely insane, Earth Spirits + Healing Magic is broken.
+ Demi-human blood

It's no wonder his healing is so broken when he has three healing factors stacked on top of each other. And it's still arguably not much or maybe not any better than an Oni's 😭

Back