• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is very hype but there isn't really a question of who would win, since Volcanica is massively nerfed and Reinhard is cutting through it's breath with sheathed Reid.

According to legend, Reid had to draw the Dragon Sword to defeat Volcanica in a fight.

Reid is seriously so silly, getting hyped up by the narrative for inventing a new style of running without trying at all.
Julius: “The power of your sword has not changed, compared to the time you were using chopsticks…!”

Reid: “Liiike I just said, damnit. The reason I’m strong ain’t ‘cause I swing the sword. The only reason I’m strong, is just ‘cause I’m strong.”

Defending against the sword strikes being casually swung down overhead, once his knees creaked, a pursuit aimed for him from directly below. Narrowly tiding over the attack he had borne witness to for the first time, Julius flew towards the rear upon the impact.

Reid trailed that, not by breaking into a pursuit, but by simply taking a few long steps.

Though one would grow to suspect his peculiar gait, there was nothing special about it.

By merely stepping forth upon the thought of catching up with an opponent who had drawn back, readily inventing and realizing a new form of gait unlike any of its previously existing schools, was simply Reid’s ability.

Just as Reid himself had averred it, that was simply a matter of his norm transcending “existence”.
- Arc 6 Chapter 85 "Good Loser"

He walk good (y)

This is also an interesting set of lines.
――The white light hunted the aurora down as though to paint it out.

Furthermore he pressed, with the entirety of his soul, and having borrowed the might of the six Spirits he had reforged his Contract with.

He had gambled upon and unveiled a secret amongst secrets, whilst the opponent had merely swung the sword earnestly, solemnly―― Indeed, he was utterly astounded by that absurd exceeding of norms.

Simultaneously, since he also possessed the emotions enunciating this was how things must be overflowing within his chest, he found his own self to be irredeemable as well.

With a swing of the sword, the world fissured.

That, was the special move of the Sword Saint which transpired when Reinhard swung the sword as well.

Suddenly, in the midst of a rivalry between a life and a life, Julius contemplated.

Reinhard and Reid, should they battle each other, just who would prevail as more powerful?

Legend and legend, Sword Saint and Sword Saint, in the unattainable battle, who would be declared victorious?

Unfortunately, the opportunity to make certain of that would not pay a call. - Arc 6 Chapter 85 "Good Loser"

Reid does all this ridiculous stuff as if it's normal, when it's the most insane stuff, a black hole is just air to him, he is literally built different.

And yet he still couldn't kill Satella....
I've actually written up an ability CRT for Reid that'll be ready soon since I was rereading late arc 6 (and he's seemingly getting popular for matchups?), and god he's so much more ridiculous than we gave him credit for. He really is a monster.

Is season 3 out?
Not 'till like 2024.

It's still better the more accurate the profiles are so things don't need to be thoroughly explained every match.

You don't think they will be revealing new Rem figurines and not tell us anything till like next year, about the next season right? It's sad that i can't deny that possibility.

You would think we would at least let us know which studio is doing it, and when we can expect it, but who knows.

Speaking of Rem figures, Kadokawa seriously doesn't like money, if they put out side stories, which will make other chaarcters more popular, ie Priscilla, they could sell even more figurines than just Rem, but no...

You don't think they will be revealing new Rem figurines and not tell us anything till like next year, about the next season right? It's sad that i can't deny that possibility.
Idk about the next year part but that's pretty much guaranteed. They do a lot of these events.
You would think we would at least let us know which studio is doing it, and when we can expect it, but who knows.
I mean... we do know it's White Fox but they might as well be a different studio by this point... again...

It's pretty known that Kadokawa and other large studios (Such as Toei) don't have a very good understanding of their own market despite owning the majority of it lol.

It's sad, but it is what it is, I suppose.

Disney and other western studios on the other hand knows how to juice the **** out of its market.

It's already agreed upon that the dragon sword resists space, time, and matter manipulation so it should be fine to add that to Theresia's profile via the Sword, right?

This shit with characters like her getting matchups spammed is getting reeeeeally ******* annoying man 🗿

Regulus' space-time based Authority erases what it comes into contact with and that resistence is already on her profile, so I don't really see what needs to be added unless you want to make it more explicit.

Regulus' space-time based Authority erases what it comes into contact with and that resistence is already on her profile, so I don't really see what needs to be added unless you want to make it more explicit.
All I'm seeing is the resistance to durability negation. I'm not seeing resistances anything else that Regulus does.

There's also it being able to withstand Reinhard's matter manipulation attacks. That's kinda the main problem right now.
There's like two matchups with her right now, you kinda exagerating.
That's already too many and that's ignoring all the ones before 😭

All I'm seeing is the resistance to durability negation. I'm not seeing resistances anything else that Regulus does.
It is durability negation via Regulus' space-time manipulation, so it can probably be specified what type of dura neg it resists on the profile outside of just mentioning Regulus.

There's also it being able to withstand Reinhard's matter manipulation attacks. That's kinda the main problem right now.
That's a bit more iffy I think, but we do see every weapon except Reid is disintegrated when Reinhard uses the white flash so there could be merit.

It also arguably resists this through blocking Regulus too, since objects that touch him get deleted.
Reinhard: “Excuse me.”

Grasping the ice spear, he drew his wrist back to aim Regulus, and let the missile fly.

The spear flew true—― however, it was not the sharp tip that had been pointed at Regulus. As it turned to its side, its shaft scored a direct hit. But what had happened, was that when the shaft of the spear crashed against Regulus, it fell straight into the waterway, broken into two.

Emilia: “What is the meaning of this…?”

Subaru: “I see… I get it, Reinhard.”

Seeing the state of the broken spear, Emilia tilted her head in confusion. From beside her, Subaru grasped the meaning behind why Reinhard had done this, shuddering at its outcome.

Hearing Subaru’s acknowledgement, Reinhard nodded and said,

Reinhard: “Emilia-sama, did you see what happened to the spear upon hitting him?”

Emilia: “It broke, right? A spear of ice is different from a real one, so it’s natural for it to have broken in two after it struck with that sort of force…”

Reinhard: “Not quite, the spear did not break. The part of the spear that hit him is missing. The part that hit him is missing, separated. The spear was broken not into two, but three.”

Reinhard’s explanation served as an answer to what had happened to the spear and with the water dragon.

Neither object, upon contact with Regulus, had managed to penetrate his body. With an ordinary barrier, the collision would have caused a projectile to bounce off or shatter from the impact, but neither had happened. Regulus’s body literally rejected anything that collided with it. - Arc 5 Chapter 50

Wait am I reading the profile wrong or is Regulus considered 8-B without his Authority? If so then that should definitely be reconsidered later.

I tried scaling him to Reinhard via you know knocking him around, but staff said can't do it, and only scale to pushing Reinhard through Emilia ice barriers.

In short he currently is 8-B in durability without authority, 8-B with, we don't scale his ap without authority to 8-B. The profile doesn't make a difference between with or without authority, it's all in 1.

But objects under the effect of Greed can't be stopped by anything, so I don't see why it should scale at all.

I don't think surviving 53 strikes from Emilia is reason for 8-B dura either, it was punishment/vengeance for each of the wives, it wasn't intended to kill him.

I do disagree with this this Regulus was stated to be a normal human, so imo he should be 10-B, but I'm working on other stuff rn so it can be something to be brought up later/by someone else.

A normal human who can tank blows that would kill Subaru, is not a normal human.

I do agree his ap should probably go back to unknown though.

I'd still just recommend a likely 10-B rating since Regulus is a human who obviously cannot use the Flow Method.

True, but we do know that humans can in times of mental or physical urgency basically unconsciously use it.

So I wouldn't say he is just normally that durable or anything, just that against Emilia he unconsciously did it, and also as we know that sort of thing doesn't last long, it's like an adrenaline rush.

Speaking of ratings, I think Satella should be upgraded to a solid High 6-C rating tbh.

Then Volcanica would probably need a solid High 6-C rating due to being stated to be a match for Reinhard wielding Reid, so then Sekhmet would get that rating too, and it would end up that every possibly High 6-C character would now be a solid High 6-C.

Except Cecilus, but we don't talk about him....

Anyway, as I have said before, I am apathetic to God tier upgrades due to how vague they are, but I wouldn’t exactly oppose it either.

Back