• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what stops emilia from stopping time and beating eula this way?
Well her time stop isnt time stop, its more like she freezes her surrounding so much that even the time stops flowing. That is the reason for the eternal frost, but she usually doesn't start with this and has only ever used it against a braindead Volcanica (you can check his profile to understand why🗿)

Its an instant win for Wmilia if she does this but extremely unlikely as she didnt do this even against Ley and died before she pulled it off
Though you could argue that she is more likely to do this due to being bloodlusted, still not as likely but maybe a bit more

Eula sleep manip can help here..., other then that, i believe eula stomps emilia in terms of fighting skills, ima go for Eula since emilia cant resist slep manip and emilia getting stomp in a physical encounter, since i think emilia scales to 14 tons and eula is 16 tons, unless i read something wrong :/

Eula sleep manip can help here..., other then that, i believe eula stomps emilia in terms of fighting skills, ima go for Eula since emilia cant resist slep manip and emilia getting stomp in a physical encounter, since i think emilia scales to 14 tons and eula is 16 tons, unless i read something wrong :/
Emilia is 27.66 tons physically, >40 tons with magic.

Don't know either of them well but after seeing their profiles....
Pretty clear but Emilia
Eula may have more skills and intellect but that can only do much....
There's also the difference in range and speed[somewhat] that Emilia has an advantage over....

• And than HAX too, since she's blood-lusted, she could use more potent powers aside from her Time Stop-like powers.
  • Don't know if Eula can resist extreme cold to the point of absolute zero, but guessing probably not since it isn't stated on her profile.
  • Seeing how Eula's sleep manip is limited, and from the wording it seems it takes time + range dependent, don't see how Emilia can't easily get through this via getting out of range.
I'd like to address some more but I think these are enough for now.
My vote is for Emilia

Don't know either of them well but after seeing their profiles....
Pretty clear but Emilia
Eula may have more skills and intellect but that can only do much....
There's also the difference in range and speed[somewhat] that Emilia has an advantage over....

• And than HAX too, since she's blood-lusted, she could use more potent powers aside from her Time Stop-like powers.
  • Don't know if Eula can resist extreme cold to the point of absolute zero, but guessing probably not since it isn't stated on her profile.
  • Seeing how Eula's sleep manip is limited, and from the wording it seems it takes time + range dependent, don't see how Emilia can't easily get through this via getting out of range.
I'd like to address some more but I think these are enough for now.
My vote is for Emilia
Emilia FRA
A stomp you say? Emilia
Counted

This is a decisive victory, a stomp would be if Eula had 0 chances of winning at all. In this scenario there are a lot of ways for her to incap/kill Emilia before she pulls out the bigger stuff. As i said above AZ and Time stop are her trump cards and you can easily kill her before she pulls it out
If you put it like that than yeah.
But there's also bloodlust.... so it's, although not completely, but more than normal change that Emilia may use it

Back