• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Got a major test out the way, and have an upcoming holiday, will put some more work into the sandboxes and stuff. This definitely will take a while, cause I am simultaneously going through everything, organizing stuff into different CRT's (speed, abilities, ap, others) and making new profiles, of course nothing is finalized, since before I actually post things, I will re-look at stuff, but yea, barely scratched the surface so far.

As originally planned probably won't be till the end of the month when I get my vacation, that I can start putting in some serious work.

Gonna touch on this too, especially for the Flow Method blog.

Idk if I want to make it a more comprehensive blog, there are so many different feats from so many different skill levels. I think it illustrates the consistency, so probably will make an effort to add more to it.

If someone like Rowan, can learn various techniques, and kill their masters, and he is mid, I think Divine General tier people, probably will be where the Genius intelligence ratings start happening, when we consider all the stuff below them and what they do, dodging stuff on instinct, reacting to invisible stuff, slowing down perception of time, hitting targets even with their senses hinder etc etc.

Last edited:
Gonna touch on this too, especially for the Flow Method blog.

Idk if I want to make it a more comprehensive blog, there are so many different feats from so many different skill levels. I think it illustrates the consistency, so probably will make an effort to add more to it.

If someone like Rowan, can learn various techniques, and kill their masters, and he is mid, I think Divine General tier people, probably will be where the Genius intelligence ratings start happening, when we consider all the stuff below them and what they do, dodging stuff on instinct, reacting to invisible stuff, slowing down perception of time, hitting targets even with their senses hinder etc etc.
funny because not only does most of this qualify for genius, but some verses have even argued EG combat skill for them
Genius rating is given to those that have supernatural skill/knowledge in anything and ReZero's combat skill is highly advanced
I think its fair to say that the mid tiers in ReZero are atleast genius in combat skill. Saying otherwise just feels like an underestimating at this point

Also i did some thinking on it and since its troublesome but not impossible for the transcendents to dodge "Mists of lights", we can count it in their skill feat since they can do it even if its hard to do so
Another thing worth mentioning related to this is that mist is just the water vapour in the air which is compressed heavily in an area (meaning its harder to dodge then normal water vapour because there is more quantity of it in the air)
It did require you to dodge the molecules of water itself, and when we consider that the mist in question is made up of lights...
Pretty sure they were dodging photons chief!!

I think they would just count as Divine General tier.

Garf >≈ Julius ≈ Groovy
Elsa ≈ Garf
Elsa ≈ Viktor Orcos ≈ Divine Generals
Groovy is the weakest divine general and even he doesn't actually seem to be equal to them. He's way stronger from what we see in arc 8. But it is a bit vague.

Back