• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rem VS Kamen Rider Ixa (2-0-0)

V999

He/Him
Re Zero VS Kamen Rider

• Speed are equalized
• Kamen Rider Ixa Burst Mode is used
• Rem : 27.66 Tons
• Kamen Rider Ixa : 1.57 Tons, 62 Tons with Ixa Generator (If I not wrong about the 8-B feat)
images

Rem : 2 (@SatellaTheWoE, @Hiiilt)

Kamen Rider Ixa :

Inconclusive :

images

images

Let me do this again but with different character

Last edited:
Still dont see how ixa would win
AP + morningstar + ice magic + forcefield to lessen the damage + starts with more AP + instintive reaction gg
Voting Rem

Yeah, I see no difference from the Emilia match.

The only thing he has that works is soul destruction, and that is assuming he can even touch her at all due to skill differences. He also does not begin with the Ixa Generator right away, giving Rem a chance to defeat him first. Blinding light is countered by instinctive action.

Overall, Ixa can do shit against Rem and likely other Re:Zero characters too. His arsenal was outmatched by their abilities, and his abilities cannot compete with those in the mid-tiers. #StopIxaAbuse

Back