• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Very straightforward, this CRT is mainly for Satella and the resistances and abilities she should get added based on the fact that Reid and Reinhard can't kill/incapacitate her.
Satella resist's the following:
    • Existence Erasure (Completely erased all traces of Puck from the world, to the degree that there was no hint that a battle had even taken place[29])
    • Power Nullification (Can slash down Magic and Authorities alike, destroying their effect[6]
    • Space-Time Manipulation (Capable of beheading Regulus despite him being cut off from the flow of time, can cut through dimensions[5])
    • Durability Negation and Conceptual Manipulation (Types 2 & 3; Reid's transcendent swordsmanship manifests the very notion of the "Sword" itself[6] which slashes down all objects in the world. Stated to be able to cut concepts, and killed the concepts of sound and light)
    [*]
She would at the very least resist the above ones to survive
And these are the ones that she potentially resist's

• Power Nullification (Because of his physiology, Reinhard acts as a beacon for mana. The surrounding mana in the atmosphere will follow him blindly, causing damage to the environment, which becomes a burden to him. Spirits and magicians will be unable to use mana[8])
    • Social Influencing (Superior to Old Wilhelm who can radiate hostility from his sword, causing others to feel fear[4])
    • Sleep Manipulation (Can cause people to become unconscious[9] by draining their mana)
    [*]
Let me know if i missed something or something else needs to be added as well 🙂

Necessary resistances:
Agree:
Disagree: @Celestial_Pegasus
 neutral:
Potential resistances:
Agree:
Disagree: @Celestial_Pegasus
Neutral:

@Zabazab proposal:
I agree with Pegasus that Satella is incredibly vague, so vague that adding specific abilities assumes too much, but I don't think that justifies leaving her totally bare in this aspect of her Immortality.

I'd recommend just adding a Note to Satella's page mentioning that she cannot be killed by these abilities since we know that much about her at least. Eg:

Immortality (Types 1 & 2; Unable to age or die[9], which is why she was sealed by the Dragon, the Hero, and the Sage as they were unable to destroy her)[See Note]

[Note]: Although the exact details surrounding Satella's immortality are vague at the current point in the story, she is confirmed to be unable to die by any means possessed by
Volcanica, Reid Astrea, and Reinhard van Astrea, as well as likely any other ability present within the story at this current time.

This is just a first-draft note, edit it to any appropriate degree.

Agree: @Celestial_Pegasus

Last edited:
Does Satella resist Reid or Reinhard's abilities or does she simply not die due to regeneration or broken immortality? Satella is the vaguest character in the series, so i don't get the interest with trying pin down/speculate on her abilities, we simply don't know at this time.

Do authorities even work off mana? Regardless, power null resistance, would be less a Satella thing and more an authority thing seeing as Reinhard didn't instantly shut down Sirius nor Regulus abilities, maybe Reinhard physiology simply isn't that powerful, authorities stand at the top when it comes to abilities, i am leaning towards the latter.

Do we even grant resistance to SI? Also having a witch factor grants resistance to fear, so it wouldn't work on Satella anyway.

As for sleep manipulation, a resistance can't be proven, for all we know she has a monstrous amount of mana that means Reinhard can't put her to sleep in the course of a fight to the death, would take too much time, and or she has absurd regeneration, which regenerates her mana, too speculative.

In conclusion pretty much disagree with everything here.

Last edited:
Oof thats harsh
Does Satella resist Reid or Reinhard's abilities or does she simply not die due to regeneration or broken immortality? Satella is the vaguest character in the series, so i don't get the interest with trying pin down/speculate on her abilities, we simply don't know at this time.
The reason i am going for resistances and not a broken immortality hax is because she atleast has a way to counter these abilities and her profile doesn't show that. If you want i could even make a matchup of Reid vs Satella based on profiles alone and it would become clear that Reid might actually win against her. We should allow her profile to atleast have the bare minimum to survive against them, and if the immortality stuff is later confirmed then we can simply change all of it
Do authorities even work off mana? Regardless, power null resistance, would be less a Satella thing and more an authority thing seeing as Reinhard didn't instantly shut down Sirius nor Regulus abilities, or maybe Reinhard physiology simply isn't that powerful, authorities stand at the top when it comes to abilities, i am leaning towards the latter.
The authority negation is from Reid's profile and we know he cant defeat her alone
`Echidna: “Right right. Now, on with parallel universes. If that last example didn’t stick… Let’s see. What do you think would have happened if Flugel never sealed the pact with Volcanica?”

Holding a finger to her lips, Echidna mischievously smiled as she raised this question to Minerva who, in turn, swallowed her breath and narrowed her blue eyes.

Minerva: “If Volcanica and Flugel never sealed their pact, Reid couldn’t have stopped her by himself… and the world would’ve been swallowed.”

Echidna: “If it had been swallowed, what then, I wonder. Of all the world, only the Witch of Envy would remain. Perhaps, a parallel universe in which this is the case even exists. And, if it does, won’t you find it incredibly interesting?”`
-Web Novel Arc 4 Intermission I – Tea Party

Do we even grant resistance to SI? Also having a witch factor grants resistance to fear, so it wouldn't work on Satella anyway.
Fair enough, although i was wondering more on why Wilhelm's fear hax is treated as SI
As for sleep manipulation, a resistance can't be proven, for all we know she has a monstrous amount of mana that means Reinhard can't put her to sleep in the course of a fight to the death, would take too much time, and or she has absurd regeneration, which regenerates her mana, too speculative.

In conclusion pretty much disagree with everything here.
Also Fair, i was skeptical of it myself

Btw i would like for you to comment on the EE, Space-time Manipulation and CM type 2 mainly since those are 3 major offensive hax that apparently wont work on her

I agree with Pegasus that Satella is incredibly vague, so vague that adding specific abilities assumes too much, but I don't think that justifies leaving her totally bare in this aspect of her Immortality.

I'd recommend just adding a Note to Satella's page mentioning that she cannot be killed by these abilities since we know that much about her at least. Eg:

Immortality (Types 1 & 2; Unable to age or die[9], which is why she was sealed by the Dragon, the Hero, and the Sage as they were unable to destroy her)[See Note]

[Note]: Although the exact details surrounding Satella's immortality are vague at the current point in the story, she is confirmed to be unable to die by any means possessed by
Volcanica, Reid Astrea, and Reinhard van Astrea, as well as likely any other ability present within the story at this current time.

It's extremely difficult to speculate on the abilities of a character who is intentionally being kept mysterious. I'm sure she'll eventually take a more active role in the story, so it's probably best to wait until then.

I am fine with zab's proposal as well. As i stated earlier it should be made clear on the page that Satella cannot lose to anybody else in the verse, whether it be by adding specific abilities or explaining this
I'm sure Reinhard would beat her by pulling a new blessing out from where the sun doesn't shine to win no matter what.

This is fine.

Alright then, i will add this to the OP and i would appreciate it if you could ping another mod pegasus so this can be closed
This is fine.

Btw, wasn't there a role between mod and normal verse supporter that could also vote to hasten the process of speed ups? What happened to that

Zabazab's proposal does seem like the most scientific approach. We have a basic outline, but more information is needed to fully understand Satella's abilities.

Alright so this can now be added. Uh problem is i am on the mobile version and its a pain to add it like that. Can somebody else do it pls?

Back