• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Creators Revision 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following thread aims to change and add a few stuffs on Altair (Re:Creators)'s Profile as well as to Selesia Upitiria

Powers and Abilities
For Altair

1) Broadway Force: Made the minions dance to her tunes when she duplicated them in Ep 12 from 12:40 to 23:00

2) Deconstruction: Has deconstructed Selesia's things as a side effect of her 9th movement before they automatically got erased such as Selesia's Vogelchevalier or Sho's Bayard

3) Empowerment: She literally gets powered up when people support her or if anyone who perceives her thinks she's strong or unbeatable or invincible

4) Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2, & 3): Being a type 1 abstract with non-corporeality, she should have all of these

5) Subjective Reality: Very obvious one. Holopsicon grants her this.

6) Text Manipulation: Can manipulate Texts in devices for example in Ep 1 just before she transported Sota or in Ep 21 when she was united with Setsuna finally

7) Time Manipulation (Can Slow Down Time): In Ep 21 from 15:07 to 16:20 she slowed down Time to delay the impact of the train on Setsuna. She can even hold a minute long conversation within the time the train tried to cover a distance of a few meters

8) Weapon Creation: Can create weapons such as her Swords or Sub-Machine Gun

9) Passive Plot Manipulation: Passively Hijacked the Birdcage/Border World Colleseum's story into her own story to boost her powers thereby trolling Meteora and the Creators big time

10) Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation in her EoS Key: At the end of the series, Altair becomes a creator herself through the amped powers of the Audience and is stated to be God which is equivalent to the creators in the Real World who can create concepts like Selesia's Ionion Aphoria. As such, she should get the ability too.

11) Higher Dimensional Manipulation and Void Manipulation in her EoS Key: Similar reasoning only that the creators can create higher dimensional non-existent beings such as the hound via their abilty to create stories which she also possess at the end of the series since she became a Creator God herself.

12) Possibly Resistance Negation: By extension of Sirius having it who was able to bypass Altair's Resistances to Power Nullification as well as Concept Manip and null her initially prior to using the 66th Movement, Altair should have this too considering they share the same conceptual set of powers AKA The Holopsicon

13) Possibly Reactive Evolution: She was able to gain a Resistance and Break out of Selesia's Power Null even tho she was nullified by it initially Episode 18 and Episode 19. She also got affected by Sirius's resistance neg, power null, and concept hax but at the very last moment she not only developed Resistances to all of them but also took over Sirius in Episode 20. This is also consistent considering she was truly affected thrice by any character's Hax and in two of those situations (The ones I mentioned) she did this. The only other one was Sirius erasing her and Altair Regenerating back again.

For Selesia

1) Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation: The Concept of Hachimon Tonko, which was used to attack Altair's Concept itself in the attack called "Ionion Aphoria", was a powerful force from Selesia's world/story which had the power to warp 3000 worlds

For Everyone

1) Type 4 Acausality: They were stated to be seperated from the Yoke of their Story where Yoke was explicitely used to refer to Causality many times in the Series

Resistance
1) Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3): The Border World Colleseum or the Birdcage was created by the Creators and Meteora for months to completely trap Altair in it by pinning her sphere of influence. However, Was stated to have the power to destroy the Birdcage if she were to go full power using the Holopsico and as Altair 2.0/Sirius Reborn she was capable of collapsing the birdcage where the Birdcage was sustained by a Concept that Altair was going to dissapear. Furthermore, Altair outright survived the attack of Selesia's Ionion Aphoria and was trapped in the Infinite space but still managed to get out.

2) Resistance to Subjective Reality: Was completely unaffected by the attempts of the Creators to affect her where said Creators could easily create worlds out of their imaginations and can even affect characters from those worlds in the verse.

3) Resistance to Information Analysis: Meteora was capable of demonstrating Info Analysis in Episode 2 when she stated her Magic Book can easily analyse the laws, structure,etc of the Real World but completely failed to analyse Altair during the Border World Colleseum Birdcage event.

4) Resistance to Resistance Negation: Overcame and Resisted Sirius's resistance negation which was able to bypass Altair's Resistances to Power Nullification as well as Concept Manip and null her initially prior to using the 66th Movement

Tiering
So there's some confusion on what her tiering should be. Tbh here's some stuffs which might help.

1) Meteora states that the worlds could have existed as independent separate worlds but later points out that the Creators were the one who created all of the worlds as possiblities from their imaginations, but throughout the story everyone from Meteora to Altair, consistently refer to the fact that the real world created all of the worlds and controls all of their Narrative Causality. While it's cool and all, one thing is certain that the storyworlds exist parallel to each other as of now.

2) Here's the complex part, one of the storyworlds as well as it's different versions (aka Timelines due to number of copies made as well as the different types of media it was shown i) is that of the Hounds of Tindalos, creatures from the Lovecraftian story who transcend the 4th Dimension or time and come from "Angled Time" or a higher dimensional level than the Universe. Now I'm sure people will say But how can you cross scale verses when it's not allowed. Pretty simple, I don't have to. The entire story of the Hounds IS LITERALLY A PART OF THE RE:C VERSE AND ITS PROOF IS GIVEN TO THE POINT EVEN QUOTATIONS FROM THE STORY ALONG WITH THE AUTHOR'S NAME (Frank Belknap Long) IS GIVEN IN THE VERSE AS WELL AS THE CREATURE BEING SHOWN ON SCREEN SUMMONED BY MAGANE KILLING A SHOPKEEPER IN THE REAL WORLD. The Guidebook even goes to greater lengths explaining this as well as the fact that The Hounds can Transcend all of Time and Space which is consistent with the Original Story

3) Now it's pretty clear that a 5D realm and it's multiple versions exist in the Storyworlds Multiverse which makes the real world at least 5D itself in structure for creating them from mere imaginations as well as viewing them as fictio implying they exist on a higher level than the rest of the Storyworlds. So how is this relevant again to Altair exactly??? Base Altair was passively warping the principles of Cause and Effect of the real world with her mere existence. Moreover, EoS Altair created a Universe parallel to the Real World and stated that she could create an Infinite stories for Setsuna implying she's at least High 2-A. One thing should be mentioned is that NOWHERE, and I mean, NOWHERE is it mentioned that it'll take her an infinite amount of time or that it'll take her an eternity to create infinite universes. Even the Guidebook itself states that both Altair and Setsuna is capable of Creating Infinite worlds and stories in the creation (English Translation). Nothing about taking an Infinite amount of time was stated. Moreover, Altair even stated that she'll create a Universe inside another world in another story referring to the creation of a layered Universe.

So Tl;Dr, EoS Altair should be At least High 2-A instead of At least Low 2-C

Possible Rebuttals for her Tiering
1) Humans can't exist in 5D and neither are Re:C humans higher dimensional

They're just 3D that's all but the world they live in is structured in 5D and being so info dense and Multi-Layered that it allows them to create multiple parallel worlds. And no. Its fiction. If a human wants to exist in a higher dimensional universe then he can, inside a fictional verse that is. There's a lot of verses where regular 3D humans went to and existed in higher dimensions perfectly fine. One thing we have to remember is that none of the fictional writers give a crap about Real Life scientific theories or hypotheses. Their verses don't necessarily follow scientific stuffs all the time. In their verse anything can happen.

2) Altair stated she will take forever to create Infinite Stories & Worlds for Setsuna

No she didn't and nothing proves as such. What she referred to was how Setsuna would live forever with her. The term was not at all used in the sentence and was used in a completely different context.

3) Altair can't create an infinite universes unless she's shown to do so

Cool. That's like the most basic form of a poor argument which was used to low-ball verses like DBZ. If you go by that logic then a many Charas in the wiki would lose their ratings since they have their current tiers via statements or scaling but no feats.

I was wondering if you could clarify the part about Infinite Universes. From what I see you could interpret it as her making Infinite universes, or seeing it as her making one Infinite universe. If you could please clarify that bit, I agree with everything else.

Argoneedsmorelove said:
I was wondering if you could clarify the part about Infinite Universes. From what I see you could interpret it as her making Infinite universes, or seeing it as her making one Infinite universe. If you could please clarify that bit, I agree with everything else.
She stated that she would create infinite number of stories and worlds. In Re:C, "stories" and "worlds" are all interchangeable and used as a synonym for "Universes". This is also supported by the fact that Her Holopsicon was stated to have the power to create "Worlds"

In the original story, the hounds come from a higher dimensional level than the 4th Dimension. They exist beyond the realms of space, time, matter, and force.

Are they explained to be the same as that just transending space-time isn't enough

In the original story, the hounds come from a higher dimensional level than the 4th Dimension. They exist beyond the realms of space, time, matter, and force.

Are they explained to be the same as that just transending space-time isn't enough

Wdy mean by "Are they explained to be the same"??? If you meant that if the Hounds that appear in Re:C are same as the Original Lovecraftian Hounds, then yes. They are same. I even said it in the post above. The Hounds and it's Story is a part of the verse. The show even gives us quotations of the story in the book that magane was reading and directly states the name of the original author Frank Belknap Long in it thereby referring to the fact that both Frank and his story is the same stuff and is a part of verse. The guidebook even supports this and says that the hounds can transcend all of Space-Time which is what was shown and stated in the Original story.

Didn't see this until recently while I was going through my list of potential candidates for strongest verse. Anyways

Most of the powers and abilities seem fine. Though I'm not sure about broadway force since that was just a music video. And I'm pretty sure time Manipulation was just some kind of cinematic timing thing.

No comment about the resistance since I don't know much about conceptual manipulation or the new ability subjective reality.

And AP yeah I'm not touching that. You could contact the Re:Creators supporters if you want more input.

I disagree with some of this stuff.

I also think this "In fact, I'm not even sure if Altair should have resistance to Law Manipulation via that. It's entirely possible (And much more likely) that she was simply becoming stronger faster than the restorative powers of the universe could affect her."

The universe's law manipulation isn't a fast effect at all, in fact it's very slow. So we can't give her resistance to it unless it's actually stated to be less effective on her for some reason.

YungManzi said:
I disagree with some of this stuff.

I also think this "In fact, I'm not even sure if Altair should have resistance to Law Manipulation via that. It's entirely possible (And much more likely) that she was simply becoming stronger faster than the restorative powers of the universe could affect her."

The universe's law manipulation isn't a fast effect at all, in fact it's very slow. So we can't give her resistance to it unless it's actually stated to be less effective on her for some reason.
You can state your disagreements here.

As for the Law Manipulation part, it instantly nullified Meteora when the rest of the cast left for their universes and she was the last creation in the Real World present. It could not at all do anything to Altair who existed alone in the Real World for 6 months prior to begining of the series when she was not at all that Powerful back then. It literally did not have any effect on anyone for nearly a year throughout the series and when Altair left with Setsuna, the Laws were back again started to affect everyone slowly and when everyone left, it instantly nullified Meteora. Altair's mere presence was affecting the Universe and its laws were not working on her except if she tried to use her Holopsicon too much in which case the Universe was going to throw her out instead of nullify her.

Basically this is thing:

1) Real World Universe does not allow characters with abilities and shit to exist

2) Real World Universe was going to nullify all the characters right after Altair exited the main world

3) Real World Universe is instantly capable of nullifying Meteora when the last of the creation exited through the gates thereby confirming that it's potent enough to instantly null characters individually and on groups it could have taken time but they were still going to be nullified

4) Real World Universe failed to nullify Altair who came to Universe 6 months prior to the series and was Alone and comparatively weaker back then.

5) Furthermore, even throughout the entire Series which took a year for the events to happen, nothing of the laws and stuffs were mentioned. However, as soon as Altair left, the Laws started to nullify the creations slowly and while everyone was slightly affected, they returned back to their home worlds and the instant Meteora was left alone, she was power nulled and reality warped into a mere regular human.

It didn't instantly nullify her, she was constantly getting weaker before then. She only gained some power because of the birdcage, but instantly lost it all after all of that was over.

Even in the begining it was stated that Altair was constantly becoming more powerful so as I said.

"It's entirely possible (And much more likely) that she was simply becoming stronger faster than the restorative powers of the universe could affect her."

Even if it did (Instantly) nullify Meterora's abilities, that doesn't mean it would be able to do the same to Altair who was far more powerful than her from the begining and continued to get far more powerful constantly.

It would take a longer amount of time to lessen a greater amount of power. At least in the way that the Re: C universe works.

1) It did instantly nullify her. She was fine even before that but when Blitz went through the gate as the last creation, Meteora was left all alone and it instantly nullified her. And where did you get the She only gained some power because of the birdcage, but instantly lost it all after all of that was over.??? No such thing happened and neither does the Guidebook say anything as such. It's pure headcannon.

2) Keywords Becoming powerful. It took a long time considering back then she wasn't as powerful as she was when the Border World Colleseum event happened. And no, Altair in the beginning of the series could stalemate Selesia at most and had to retreat when Meteora tried to double team her. However, in the Border World Colleseum/Birdcage she literally wtfstomped everyone all of them being amped and having extra weapons thereby displaying the difference in raw power.

3) False. The Real World Universe was explained by Meteora in Ep 2, 3, and 4 to be a place where the stuffs that goes beyond normal physics doesn't exist and that the Restorative Power nullifies anything abnormal which exists in the Universe instantly. However, due to Altair's presence alone, the Restorative Powers were jammed and it could not nullify Altair and the only way to stop her was that the Universe Throw her out which was something Altair worried but she wasn't at the least bothered by the Laws trying to nullify her.

Since the thread has not being concluded despite being over month old, I give advice. If the thread is to be accepted, there should be at least one of these evaluating staffs' approval before the changes can be added.

Editing Rules

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

I haven't finished reading the OP yet but I can give my inputs tommorow since it is late night for me.

A small addition:

I think Altair must have an 'Unknown' tiering like how Magane does, due to Magane's gaining it with "Infinite Deception of Words", which is stated to be the same but restrained version of "The Fourteenth Movement of The Cosmos - The Vicissitude of Fortune", as that's been mentioned both in anime and in Altair's wiki. Screenshots are provided below:

In Anime:

Screenshot 2019-06-18-16-32-19
Screenshot 2019-06-18-16-32-59
Screenshot 2019-06-18-16-33-01
Screenshot 2019-06-18-16-33-05
And this can be found in Altair's wiki:

Screenshot 2019-06-18-16-35-23

That's her passive Causality Manipulation tho and no why would she be unknown when she has feats of being superior to everyone including the likes of Mamika. Magane is Unknown because she has no AP feats in base. Plus we don't treat Causality Manipulation hax as AP unless the character has shown to use it to destroy stuffs.

RM97 said:
That's her passive Causality Manipulation tho and no why would she be unknown when she has feats of being superior to everyone including the likes of Mamika. Magane is Unknown because she has no AP feats in base. Plus we don't treat Causality Manipulation hax as AP unless the character has shown to use it to destroy stuffs.

Oh well, sorry then.

So far, the abilities additions looks fine. I am not knowledgeable to make a decision on the tiers.

I've watched the show several times and looked into everything several times. I agree with everything here but the very fact I put so much time into it means I cant be trusted cuz I'm sorta bias.

Gonna have to add some more stuffs like her resistance to Info Analysis via Meteora being able to analyse things using her Book but could not at all analyse Altair or any means of defeating her despite using it in the chamber, Concept Type 2 Hax likely, etc

RM97 said:
Gonna have to add some more stuffs like her resistance to Info Analysis via Meteora being able to analyse things using her Book but could not at all analyse Altair or any means of defeating her despite using it in the chamber, Concept Type 2 Hax likely, etc
You can asked an evaluating staff like Administrators, Discussion Moderators, or Bureaucrats to give the concluding evalautions on whether or not changes will be added.

Whew didn't expect another Upgrade thread for Re:creators since I left the wiki but okay heh.

For Altair:

1) Seems fine

2) Neutral on this one since those objects she uses her 9th movement on gets erased but they do break down into small blue cubes or something idk.

3) Agreed. I think her Statistics Amplification should be replaced by this since in my upgrade thread, I brought up a similar argument and used it to justify Stats Amplification.

4) Agreed

5) Very much agree since Holopsicon makes fictional things real and real things fictional.

6) I proposed this in my upgrade thread but it was overlooked I think. Anyways, agreed.

7) Seems fine.

8) Agree

9) Agree

10) Agree

11) Seems okay

12) I didn't notice this before but yeah, she did bypass her Resistance to pnull whereas Altair can resist Selesia's as well as the Real World's pnull. So it seems fine.

For Selesia

1) Agree

For Others

1) Hard Agree. This is also supported by the fact that they don't get affected by Retcons or anything such as when Nakagomane wanted to change Kanoya's backstory that would retcon the latter's Universe but Kanoya wasn't worried at all.

Resistances:

1) Agreed. Another justification can be used which is during the prep time for the Elimination chamber festival, the creators could not at all Mess with Altair and said Creators are the one who have shown to create Concepts as well as entire realities.

2) - 4) Agreed.

Tiering:

Hard Agree. I did a blog post on how the Real World is Low 1-C and how EoS Altair can be Low 1-C but many people disagreed with it because it didn't comply with the standards of the wiki in specific the dimensional tiering part. I heard that the dimensional tiering page would be redone and stuffs so this would be acceptable. Long story short, I agree she'll at least be a High 2-A EoS as the real world can view the storyworlds as nothing but Fiction and exists on a higher Multilayered level than the Multiverse of the stories where they control every aspect and are unaffected by the changes in the Multiverse. They even create, control, see 5D beings like the hounds as fiction and exist above them too. Lastly EoS Altair did create a Universe Parallel to the Real World and stated to control a Universe inside a world inside another Story implying that she can create a 5D structure, possibly infinite number of them as stated by her to Setsuna.

RM97 said:
Can you elaborate on the Type 2 Concept part? I honestly don't think Re:C has any False Platonic Concepts but I'll wait for your reasoning or blog post or w.e.

Lancer45Man said:
Can you elaborate on the Type 2 Concept part? I honestly don't think Re:C has any False Platonic Concepts but I'll wait for your reasoning or blog post or w.e.
I'll do so in my blog so no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back