• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Digimon Revision? (Mainly Yggdrasil)

I know it is going to be hard managing profile of combosite digimon, but I think that it is at least worth mentioning in Yggdrasil's profile that she has full access to the data of almost all digimons as we know is the case since the entire digital world's data is stored inside the host computer that is her.

It should also mean that she has access to their abilities and weapons since as we know from Xros Wars manga that Bargamon was able to use a part of her to access the data of many digimons with which he created his army along with tactimon and his sword.

Her current profile doesn't seem to give her justice and denies her many of her abilities.

We know that she's supposed to have those and we're planning to fix her profile for a long time. It's just, since it's all Digimon abilities, it's hard to manage and so far no one is making the rework.

Maybe we'll do in future, but it's not a priority rn. Currently fixing the notable "Digimon" pages are main focus.

Btw, I'd suggest next time asking in Digimon discussion thread first before making CRT about the verse.

Last edited:
I know it is going to be hard managing profile of combosite digimon, but I think that it is at least worth mentioning in Yggdrasil's profile that she has full access to the data of almost all digimons as we know is the case since the entire digital world's data is stored inside the host computer that is her.

It should also mean that she has access to their abilities and weapons since as we know from Xros Wars manga that Bargamon was able to use a part of her to access the data of many digimons with which he created his army along with tactimon and his sword.

Her current profile doesn't seem to give her justice and denies her many of her abilities.
Yes. Pretty sure @AuraMugen and I talked about this before. We definitely consider Yggdrasil as composite Digimon.

Would definitely first have to fix many of the profiles before upgrading. Fixing the profiles is the priority right now.

Regardless, even if Yggdrasil upgrade is not in priority, it is definitely in our mind.

Back