• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Creators Revision 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we agreed to go with Assaltwaffle's evaluation, and close this thread.

Well RM97 hasn't replied yet and neither has Assalt but I guess the consensus is that Altair doesn't get the 5D buff.

Besides, with that new thread on how strict we are now on Dimensional tiering... Yeah I kinda agree with Assalt now. Best keep her at Low 2-C.

Assaltwaffle isn't very active anymore nowadays.

Is it fine if I close this thread now?

I guess so. No one else aside from RM is defending the High 2-A Altair rating anymore anyways and I think it has also been addressed by the mods already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back