• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LET IT GO, LET IT GO, CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE - An Elsa Revamp

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Elsa's profile sucks.

Time to revamp it.

What needs to go?
  • Broadway Force - Elsa never makes anyone burst out into song and dance. Let It Go is just her. If not for movie magic, this is what would be happening realistically.
  • Resistance to Cold - "The cold never bothered me anyway", yeah uh huh. Bullshit. In Frozen Fever, Elsa actually gets a cold. Despite what she might have you believe, she's no more resistant to the cold than the average human. The cold DOES bother you, Elsa. Stop living in denial.
  • Island level - The current rating is due to a narutoforums calc. Until a calc is made here, we'll scale it to an average snowstorm (7-B)
What's added? (All present in the revamp page)
  • Quotes, references, new renders.
  • Accelerated Development - The troll guy says Elsa's power will grow with time and it's still growing by the time Frozen II happens.
  • Acrobatics - Elsa can leap across pillars like she's Mario.
  • Instinctive Action - Elsa's powers are triggered by her emotions, and can spread and block shots for her without her knowing or looking. When she was stressed, her powers started to power up passively.
  • Superhuman Precision - She can disarm crossbows at a distance and is a good shot even while being tossed around in a tornado.
  • Lots more explanations on Elsa's ice powers + durability negation via targeting the heart and freezing it.
  • Vibration Manipulation - Elsa's ice sculpture could create a shockwave that knocked back Hans.
  • More Cloth Manipulation - She not only made her dress, but manipulated her own dress and Anna's in Frozen Fever.
  • Telekinesis - Surprised she hasn't had this sooner. She can control her constructs telekinetically as well as move around snow and sticks to build Olaf.
  • More Life Manipulation - When Elsa sneezes, she creates small snow gremlins.
  • Air Manipulation - She can create gusts of frosty air.
  • More Weather Manipulation - She created a small cloud above Olaf's head.
  • Another tab for Frozen II since she said her powers were growing at the time.
  • Danmaku - She was able to produce hundreds of ice crystals that she was able to control and suspend.
  • More Air Manip - She can clear fog with a touch.
  • More Ice and Snow powers - She can overpower a vast amount of air, instantly put out magical fire, make ice disperse into hundreds of pieces, and manipulate a lot of snow.
  • Platform Creation - She can create pillars for her to step on made of ice.
  • More Telekinesis - She can push up giant ice pillars effortlessly.
  • Retrocognition - She can see the memory of an environment and make ice replicas of what happened then.
  • Superhuman Speed - She was able to sprint away from a giant wolf.
  • Class 1 - She was able to pull back and restrain The Nokk, a big horse water spirit.
  • Town level durability - She was able to survive a hit from The Nokk, which broke through her ice.
  • Athletic stamina - She got up after every failed attempt to conquer the waves.
Go White Girl, Go White Girl, Go

Agree: Vzearr, Robo432343 (2)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Looks good, I feel like "far higher" for her lifting strength would be justified since those pillars are huge and clearly weight ten's of thousands of kg.

I agree, and I have a few things to add.
•C/R sub speed(He can fight against spirits that can fight him.)
•Earth Manipulation(Can manipulate permafrost in order to make Olaf resistant to melting. (this is what permafrost is)
•Memory Manipulation (Can manipulate the water around her to replay memories of the past, these are said to be moments in time.)
•Non-Physical Interaction(Can interact with the nokk, the water spirit.)
+He must have been resistant to the cold because he was not affected by his own power when everyone else was cold.
+In particular, a better lifting strength can be extracted from the columns it lifts.
Actually, I was planning to make a crt about this verse, you acted before me, there are a lot of things missing from the profile of the elsa, I need to update them

I agree, and I have a few things to add.
•C/R sub speed(He can fight against spirits that can fight him.)
Eh, I don’t see how it’s especially important since the crossbow feat speaks for itself but I guess it can be added.
•Earth Manipulation(Can manipulate permafrost in order to make Olaf resistant to melting. (this is what permafrost is)
Oh yeah, I forgor. Yeah, that works.
•Memory Manipulation (Can manipulate the water around her to replay memories of the past, these are said to be moments in time.)
That’s more retrocognition than memory manipulation.
•Non-Physical Interaction(Can interact with the nokk, the water spirit.)
Yeah, I guess that works.
+He must have been resistant to the cold because he was not affected by his own power when everyone else was cold.
I couldn’t really find many scans where that was true. Elsa wasn’t in the part of Arendelle that was most affected by the storm and she didn’t even know there was a storm until Anna pointed it out to her.
+In particular, a better lifting strength can be extracted from the columns it lifts.
yeah but i cant calc worth shit. :(

Also, Elsa’s a she.

Also, Elsa’s a she.
But she's still a queen lol. In fact, I will make separate profiles in elsa novels and games in the future, and this verse does not have a General Discuss section, we need to create it. If you are interested, contact me on discord and we will prepare something for verse.

Last edited:
Island level - The current rating is due to a narutoforums calc. Until a calc is made here, we'll scale it to an average snowstorm (7-B
Yeah nah thats not how that works, if the calc is accepted we will still use it, now if you aren't wanting to use the naruto forums link then you can absolutely transfer the calc to a blog and let it be re-evaluated for the wiki but otherwise changing it to 7-B because you don't want to use the naruto forums calc that the wiki accepts is a no go.

Also holding back the Nokk and it breaking her ice could also both use calcs if the feats are applicable for them

Otherwise I suppose everything else is fine

Yeah, if you have a problem with the calc taking place off-site, then I don't see the problem with just simply putting it in a separate blog, so getting rid of it completely is a definite no-go. But everything here is fine

Yeah, if you have a problem with the calc taking place off-site, then I don't see the problem with just simply putting it in a separate blog, so getting rid of it completely is a definite no-go. But everything here is fine
That's great, then can the accepted things be applied to the profile?

I don’t really get the Town level+ durability, the value for her ice comes from her creating it, not it withstanding the tidal wave

I don’t really get the Town level+ durability, the value for her ice comes from her creating it, not it withstanding the tidal wave
In fact, this is used because it will automatically use the shield in battle, so ap=dura comes into play here. He also took a physical hit from the nokk that broke the ice and scaled to it.

Elsa should probably still have cold resistance, just not an immunity, otherwise she wouldn’t be able to walk around in snowy weather wearing a gown made of ice or swim in arctic waters.

Outside of that and the 6-C thing everything else seems fine.

Last edited:
Elsa should probably still have cold resistance, just not an immunity, otherwise she couldn’t walk able to walk around in snowy weather wearing a gown made of ice or swim in arctic waters.

Outside of that and the 6-C thing everything else seems fine.
Noted and fixed.

Yes, but it still has to be scalable.
Striking strength describes the power behind the character’s physical blows.
Please note that Striking Strength doesn't automatically scale from Attack Potency unless there are Feats suggesting otherwise. For example, if a character used their strongest energy blast to vaporize a city, it would only scale to their physical strength if they were able to harm opponents that can withstand the aforementioned energy blast, or vice-versa.
Elsa's physical striking strength doesn't scale to her ice powers since Elsa is never shown throwing a punch or a kick. She only uses her ice powers for offense.

Just need someone to look over the 6-C calc.
Uh no you don't we already said that, the feat has been accepted for a good long while and you don't get to randomly decide it goes just because its on another site.

We already said you can transfer it to the wiki yourself if you want it to be housed here but otherwise its fine to stay and you've already got plenty staff approval for everything

Uh no you don't we already said that, the feat has been accepted for a good long while and you don't get to randomly decide it goes just because its on another site.

We already said you can transfer it to the wiki yourself if you want it to be housed here but otherwise its fine to stay and you've already got plenty staff approval for everything
I was just confused due to Maverick's response regarding the 6-C stuff but I misinterpreted it, apparently.

Just please don't respond as if I'm an idiot. It's incredibly souring to hear. I just misunderstood, that's all.

I was just confused due to Maverick's response regarding the 6-C stuff but I misinterpreted it, apparently.

Just please don't respond as if I'm an idiot. It's incredibly souring to hear. I just misunderstood, that's all.
All good and no one's trying to make ya feel like an idiot so perish the thought. We're all good fam, no I'll intent from me👌🙏

Hey staff, our votes are enough, if you want, I can update the profile for you.
By the way, what do you think about it?

I would say it would be better to have it checked, because:
1. Wouldn't it seem strange to enter a calculation and see that it is not accepted?
2. If it is on NarutoForums, I imagine it is from years ago, I am not an expert in calculations, but new rules could have appeared that affect it, or it could simply be wrong, what harm does it do to give it a little review?

For example
The Steven Universe Pyramid Feat is the support of tier 8-A (calculation from NarutoForum), but someone calculated it again on the VS battles wiki and found that between one thing and another, it was really only 8-C (or at least that's what I remember)

I would say it would be better to have it checked, because:
1. Wouldn't it seem strange to enter a calculation and see that it is not accepted?
2. If it is on NarutoForums, I imagine it is from years ago, I am not an expert in calculations, but new rules could have appeared that affect it, or it could simply be wrong, what harm does it do to give it a little review?

For example
The Steven Universe Pyramid Feat is the support of tier 8-A (calculation from NarutoForum), but someone calculated it again on the VS battles wiki and found that between one thing and another, it was really only 8-C (or at least that's what I remember)
Our standards for temperature change calcs haven't changed at all and the math on it is fine and has been so like wuh? And I mean I have looked at it too like again its fine really

Back