• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Creators CRT #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the part about "operating on irregular cause and effect" which is not supported by any of the evidence.
Our requirements for achieving Acausality Type 4's version of "different cause and effect" are mostly stuff involving predating time, or following different laws of cause and effect/time and space from the status quo.

Ahhh, yes. In Type 4 Acausality there is never such a requirement, even though the characters follow an irregular cause-effect relationship, they can still be interactable because they still depend on a causality system (irregular causality).

Our requirements for achieving Acausality Type 4's version of "different cause and effect" are mostly stuff involving predating time, or following different laws of cause and effect/time and space from the status quo.
Ahhh, yes. In Type 4 Acausality there is never such a requirement, even though the characters follow an irregular cause-effect relationship, they can still be interactable because they still depend on a causality system (irregular causality).
Exactly this. Lmao.

What can be bumped? Look at the tally, 19 votes in favor of the updated OP and 4 against, while 7 in favor are staff and 3 against are staff, we have a total outvote situation here.

Although in Cm we have a 7-3, in acausality we have a 6-3.

Are you counting Executor in that? If so, why?

The current points of contention are Spacetime Manip, Acausality, and Concept Manip Type 1. I believe DDM is neutral on some of these, and Ultima still intends to provide his input.

and Ultima still intends to provide his input.
Honestly this Ultima cope is the exact same as the one that happened in one of the first Tier 1 DBH threads, where people kept spamming "let's wait for Ultima" for almost a week, when he did not show up at all for over a month.

I believe we should stick to the rule of "if a staff does not show up for 2 weeks from the creation of the thread, then it's fine to apply".

I will not count Excecutor then.

6-3 in conceptual manipulation

and 5-3 in Acausality.

Medeus agreed with me on Acausality and Concept and neutral on Chaos, Sealing, Void, Space-Time Manipulation.

Yeah about ultima I've been waiting for his comment since even before the thread was created and he hasn't shown up and he himself said he was busy with move in his thread, besides we can't wait indefinitely for a staff just because he wants to.

This is not a thing.
For verse-specific threads, if the only opposing party does not reply for over 2 weeks without any notice or known/suspected extenuating circumstances, then the moderators should try to get the thread to completion without them, assuming that they'd probably not reply. However, their points should not be discarded, and this should not be treated as that user conceding. Their arguments and votes should be kept in mind while the thread goes on and anybody else is free to argue in their stead.

Plus it was generally done like I said in many CRTs.

Not sure what the rush is. The OP has changed multiple times since this discussion began, including the removal of several abilities that multiple staff members voted for. It's clearly not all that cut and dry, and I don't see the harm in waiting for someone who's considered an expert in the few remaining points of contention.

For verse-specific threads, if the only opposing party does not reply for over 2 weeks without any notice or known/suspected extenuating circumstances
I don't see how you can quote this without seeing how drastically different it is from what you said.

For verse-specific threads, if the only opposing party does not reply for over 2 weeks without any notice or known/suspected extenuating circumstances, then the moderators should try to get the thread to completion without them, assuming that they'd probably not reply. However, their points should not be discarded, and this should not be treated as that user conceding. Their arguments and votes should be kept in mind while the thread goes on and anybody else is free to argue in their stead.

Plus it was generally done like I said in many CRTs.
I certainly don't want to come off as supporting either side here, but Ultima made it clear just a few hours ago that he has very extenuating circumstances in his life right now.

But you just quoted a rule that says "without any notice or known extenuating circumstances."

Oh yeah, the rush is the boredom that this thread is being stonewalled by "Ultima wants to comment since almost 2 weeks" since RM97 discussed some things with him before creating this thread and even worse is that he doesn't even have time for his own thread which is many times more important than this one. And yes literally threads have been stalled waiting for either ultima and DT for months and in the end they were concluded as they were and if they wanted to then they can make a CRT if they want to.

That there were things that changed that the rest of the staff voted for, literally the things that are still in the updated OP were the same things that they voted for from the beginning, Medeus, Elizhaa and I gave opinions about the updated OP, but if you want.
@Planck69 @Lonkitt does you guys still agreeing with the updated OP?

Oh yeah, the rush is the boredom that this thread is being stonewalled by "Ultima wants to comment since almost 2 weeks" since RM97 discussed some things with him before creating this thread
Did he? I asked Ultima about that and he said he hadn't even seen RM97's message because he was asleep at the time, I don't know what he said to RM97 about it and my understanding is that this all happened after the thread was made when I mentioned that Ultima was in agreement with me. If RM97 wants to share what -- if anything -- Ultima said in that regard that would be ideal.

That there were things that changed that the rest of the staff voted for, literally the things that are still in the updated OP were the same things that they voted for from the beginning, Medeus, Elizhaa and I gave opinions about the updated OP, but if you want.
@Planck69 @Lonkitt does you guys still agreeing with the updated OP?
Yeah, I skimmed over the recent posts and so far haven't seen anything that'd change my stance that wasn't already brought up before.

Also, weren't we long since at a majority in agreement? It can just be applied already.

Also, weren't we long since at a majority in agreement? It can just be applied already.
The OP has changed multiple times since the "majority agreement" was reached and the discussion is ongoing.

Yeah, I skimmed over the recent posts and so far haven't seen anything that'd change my stance that wasn't already brought up before.

Nah, the only thing that happened was to remove the abilities that are underscore in the OP, the discussion was given, each staff made their vote and depending on the amount this thread can be applied or not, since from now the discussion is loop + stonewall and same arguments in a loop again.
I will not count Excecutor then.

6-3 in conceptual manipulation

and 5-3 in Acausality.

Medeus agreed with me on Acausality and Concept and neutral on Chaos, Sealing, Void, Space-Time Manipulation.

Yeah about ultima I've been waiting for his comment since even before the thread was created and he hasn't shown up and he himself said he was busy with move in his thread, besides we can't wait indefinitely for a staff just because he wants to.
Although I believe I asked medeus for clarification on his vote on sealing because we came to the conclusion that it might be valid so I will ask him again.

@Ultima_Reality If you are able to make time at some point this weekend to provide your input on the matters of Acausality, Type 1 Concept Manip, and Spacetime Manip, that would be appreciated. If not it's alright, real life takes priority.

It's been days. Bumping this thread. What's the situation?
I'm patiently waiting a few days more. After that if ultima doesn't comment then I'll just go ahead and apply this.

Edit. Nvm, it has been 6 days since ultima was pinged and hasn't commented, the updated OP that have the majority of agreement will be applied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back