• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Creators Altair and Sirius CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scans in the OP flat out says it isn't erasure.
her coefficient existence becoming zero as the result of absorption literally deubunks it,also keep in mind that when Altair returned she thought that she has born again,which means she has regenerated/resurrected

her coefficient existence becoming zero as the result of absorption literally deubunks it,also keep in mind that when Altair returned she thought that she has born again,which means she has regenerated/resurrected
Or that's just misinterpreting the way they describe absorption, which is backed up by the characters own statement.

QuasiYuri makes sense to me as well.

Can somebody summarise what has and has not been accepted by our staff here please?

Okay. Thanks. A more elaborate summary would be appreciated though.

I disagree with high-godly cause the feat is just absorption, also if i'm remember correctly, the reason Altair can resurrect back is because Sirius existence is extremely similar to her (a clone) and Sirius can't resist Altair's will because she doesn't even have it. And only like 1 feat

So what, if anything, should we do here then?

I'll just clear up things one, op sent a different feat but it's still valid for regen, concept, immortality, power null negation

The other one to prove High godly regen is to watch the first fight with sirius & altair, first encounter sirius erases altair on the conceptual level to a point that even the bird cage which was built to sustain her existence & power was causing problems according to meteors, to which altair comes back, the other could be a form of NEP type 2? Because altair could operate as an non-existent entity & took control over sirius after she found out there was a flaw in her concept in creation that's about it.

Last edited:
Also I don't have sustainable evidence to back this up yet but altair & sirius fused together via one of the dialogues that say altair is gone as 0 and that sirius was after being taken over by the non-existent entity became a reborn version of altair, that's all I'll have to say. Still staying neutral about all this

Also I don't have sustainable evidence to back this up yet but altair & sirius fused together via one of the dialogues that say altair is gone as 0 and that sirius was after being taken over by the non-existent entity became a reborn version of altair, that's all I'll have to say. Still staying neutral about all this
then why the feth should we take account for a word you say here?

Can somebody remind me of what we need to do here and the conclusions so far please?

This isn't Regeneration or Resistance, as Altair simply exploited a weak point in the Absorption to reverse it back on Sirius and wouldn't have been able to do so on anyone else. The Absorption also shouldn't give Immortality or Regeneration Negation as it simply bypasses those things by not killing Altair but instead making her part of Sirius, and vice-versa, no more Immortality or Regeneration Negation then Transmutation would be.

Okay uhh saw some people say Altair has resurrection and not regeneration so I just came here to clarify that Altair's current Mid-Godly Regen didn't come from Sirius trying to take over her existence. It came from Altair coming back after Sirius erased her from existence followed by the characters saying if they can't erase her they'll change her via Sirius through the Sixty-Sixth Movement thus confirming that Altair was in fact erased from existence and still managed to come back even before they tried Existence Change.

Last edited:
Well i will said again that this entire premise is moot cuz the reason Altair was able to do this is because of Sirius is a clone of Altair, so Altair can overwrite Sirius to take over. And we have only 1 feat so....................

then why the feth should we take account for a word you say here?
Because it's in one of the dialogues in the anime mentioning sirius & altairs concept ceased to exist they became reborn altair/sirius basically, iirc someone showed me the guide book also to which I claimed I don't have sustainable evidence "yet" to back this up, I just said what people needed to hear, as for the rest for rest I mentioned OP already gss except for existence exchange which is an entirely different feat & power.

This isn't Regeneration or Resistance, as Altair simply exploited a weak point in the Absorption to reverse it back on Sirius and wouldn't have been able to do so on anyone else. The Absorption also shouldn't give Immortality or Regeneration Negation as it simply bypasses those things by not killing Altair but instead making her part of Sirius, and vice-versa, no more Immortality or Regeneration Negation then Transmutation would be.
This should be noted that the bird cage registered altairs coefficience as gone, as in 0. so why can altair operate outside the absorption? Simple because she becomes a non-existent entity. Yes, she did exploit one of the possibilities for becoming sirius but again should be noted altair is gone, she doesn't exist anymore this should be contradictory to the former feat. After she takes over sirius and rewrites her existence, sirius becomes 0, and that's not really the altair they know. To which is pointed out altairs reincarnated versions existence is so strong that the bird cage which was used to contain her was breaking after completely rewriting and taking over sirius, someone already pointed out that it was a reincarnation in this thread as well. Giving her immortality neg, regen neg , resurrection neg (from being the same copy and a stronger altair because she overwhelmed her absorption), also yeah I guess transmutation resistance? Because she could overcome the absorption?

Last edited:
I don't know why this was discussed again.... In my opinion it had already been rejected and I have to say that it is a bit flawed CRT.

And the next scene literally show that it is Altair
I meant that it means altair doesn't exist, this isn't altair & that's sirius, but it's a contradiction within the system, Again, her existence was zero in the bird cage register, which is why meteora is confused on what happened with altair & sirius. The bird cage was used to contain her existence, which is why they can register her existence in it. If the register in her system mentions her coefficiency is 0 means that altair operates outside the absorption.
This is hard to explain without giving people the entire scans (no I'm not doing that).

And the next scene literally show that it is Altair
She was not Altair, since Altair did not exist, then Altair came back and took Sirius' body.
Guys Dereck didn't care about this thread at all so please don't continue this
50/50 this has been rejected almost 4 months ago, but someone bump this again, but yeah, why waste my time arguing about something that already has been rejected... Also thanks for your help in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back