• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya (Final Act) VS Mega Man (Classic): Fighting for a Better Future

Both at High 6-C, Dark Hero Arc Deku and Pre-Stardroid Invasion Mega Man are used

Fight takes place in on I-Island

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

Speed is equalized

Both start 500 meters apart

Deku has prior knowledge on Mega Man's immortality

"This is... the story of how I became the greatest hero!":

"I'll keep on fighting for peace for both humans and robots!": 9 (Chaos Jester25, MintyBoi1, Kingofwolves999, SuperStar, SeijiSetto, Robo432343, Psychomaster35, Smashtwig, Maverick_Zero_X)

Inconclusive:0

VWKIjmj.jpg
Q7O63pP.jpg

Last edited:
Stats for both:

Izuku at 45% is 550 Gigatons with 100% being superior to 557.41 Gigatons, Fa Jin is able to amp this further. his LS is 93,006,374,246 Tons.

Mega Man is 514.66 Gigatons. his LS is 1.1237e12 kg (idk what that means)

How does Megaman fight? And is Deku allowed to use Fa Jin + Gearshift?
Mega Man's situational, he'll likely lead with the Mega Buster to gauge his opponent, before finally adapting to what they're doing once they start attacking and moving. swapping to the weapons that put him in the best position. Dark Hero Arc Deku doesn't have gearshift yet.

Stats for both:

Izuku at 45% is 550 Gigatons with 100% being superior to 557.41 Gigatons, Fa Jin is able to amp this further. his LS is 93,006,374,246 Tons.

it means izuku has an ~82.7x LS advantage.

Stats for both:

100% doesn't have a defined number, cause his strikes dont 'hurt' 550-557 GT characters, he rips off their jaws and crushes their limbs (Nagant's rifle arm scales to High 6-C+) in one hit

Also one fully charged Fa-Jin just kills Mega Man as well, along with letting him blitz people who are comparable to him in combat / reaction speed.

Megaman has alot more hax, Atomic Fire (though it depends on how you scale Number 6's Plasma if it's superior or lower to Deku's heat resistance) / Ice Slasher being the main ones.

However Deku's Danger Sense means he wont be hit at all early in the match (danger Sense telling him it from every direction), and his analytical prediction will mean that after a bit, none of Mega Mans attacks will be able to touch him after a few clashes. This Mitigates Time Slowing (As his analytical predictions dodge things that previously perception blitzed him, as shown in the Lady Nagant Fight)

Deku having the AP and LS advantage means a single black whip likely will end the fight if he gets a grab off on Mega Man because he'll be able to combo Mega Man into oblivion

Complete stop is mitigated by I believe Mega-Man being unable to attack while in it, just healing and changing weapons

of course I can also just @ Kingofwolves999 and let him deal with this

Also one fully charged Fa-Jin just kills Mega Man as well, along with letting him blitz people who are comparable to him in combat / reaction speed.
Activates an extra life, megaman uses time stop, uses heat man's weapon, bye Deku
Deku having the AP and LS advantage means a single black whip likely will end the fight if he gets a grab off on Mega Man because he'll be able to combo Mega Man into oblivion
Summon rush+ skill to dodge all type of attacks from all types of robots master+ shields that protect him+ time stop to escape the grab if necessary+ freezing said blackwhip+ using said blackwhip to conduct electricity to Deku= good luck grabbing him
However Deku's Danger Sense means he wont be hit at all early in the match (danger Sense telling him it from every direction), and his analytical prediction will mean that after a bit, none of Mega Mans attacks will be able to touch him after a few clashes. This Mitigates Time Slowing (As his analytical predictions dodge things that previously perception blitzed him, as shown in the Lady Nagant Fight)
Homing missiles= good luck dodging

Deku can win the first fight, I buy that, the second and onwards? Megaman is bloodlusted and uses time stop to win

Complete stop is mitigated by I believe Mega-Man being unable to attack while in it, just healing and changing weapons
Game mechanics, he is able to attack mid time stop in all other media, mangas, comics, anime series, ovas

And in super adventure rockman, megaman can use time stopper, stop your time, change weapon and capitalize on that

Minor note for the AP. It comes from Dr. Wily surviving a large explosion. Dr. Wily is fodder when compared to all of his robots, so Rock should upscale a fair bit from that AP value. This doesn't really change much but i still thought it was noteworthy.
According to speed equalization rules, Deku isn't allowed to win with speed amps. This is because Rock is the naturally faster character.

Time Stop was mentioned already but Rain Flush would also be useful. If Rock's dealing with an opponent who moves around a lot and is hard to hit, the obvious conclusion would be to use the AOE rain storm attack. Rock would launch a capsule into the sky and Deku would be melted away by corrosive acid.

i second everything Kazuma said above. I'm not voting yet though.

Making acid rain against the character who typically punches storms away isn’t exactly a great plan. Also they’re on I-Island, meaning Deku has plenty of places he can run inside to wait out the acid or move the fight entirely. Then he just uses Blackwhip to attack the capsule anytime Megaman tries to use it inside when he sees the color shift.

Danger Sense lets Deku avoid everything Mega Man can do that is direct or requires aim. There is not a single power up I see that actually deals with that + his mobility other than time stop which is a gg. Analytical Prediction compounds this and eventually he’ll be predicting Megaman’s entire moveset to know what he’ll do next.

Deku can’t use gearshift in this key but Fa Jin/Faux 100% is a blitz. Doesn’t mean he can’t use it just means the match is invalid and can’t be added.

Fire attacks are higher than Deku’s resistance other than his lightning bolt feat so at his best he can endure them otherwise he has to dodge.

Homing Missiles get blown up by Air Force before they even reach him or he crashes them into the environment with his way higher mobility.

Blackwhip is pure energy so it is unknown if it can be frozen. In fact, it so far has been shown to not decay vs Shigaraki, so physical phenomena other than ripping it through force or cutting it don’t seem to affect it. If that changes then I can see it possibly being frozen.

Same goes for electricity, Blackwhip is likely not conductive as it is not an actual material but energy.

Dodging attacks from robot masters doesn’t tell me anything since I’m pretty sure Deku would beat any singular robot master that doesn’t have a weird hax he doesn’t resist that Megaman does. So idk how much of that is skill that would be impressive to Deku, specifically in regards to how Megaman would have fought them.

None of Megaman’s supports do anything that would hamper Deku in the slightest as he’d just grab them up and break them or use an Air Force attack and blow them all away.

Deku can use multiple Fa Jin charges so if he KO’s Megaman once and he uses an extra life, Deku just springboards back and takes the next one too. Considering how varied and strong Megaman is, Deku would absolutely plan ahead and prepare at least 2 Faux 100% attacks to deal with him. After that though, if Megaman is still functional, yes, Deku loses cause time stop.

Bro said Deku FRA when Megaman has just as many chances to win at any time with Time Stop or if he has more than two lives.

Deku is cooked the second he does anything that prompts time stop. He can deal with literally everything other than that. So if he does not one shot with Faux 100% my son is seeing the pearly gates.

Bro said Deku FRA when Megaman has just as many chances to win at any time with Time Stop or if he has more than two lives.

Deku is cooked the second he does anything that prompts time stop. He can deal with literally everything other than that. So if he does not one shot with Faux 100% my son is seeing the pearly gates.
I said it ironically.

It's definitely close but I think that Rock would be able to get off one Time Stop thanks to him having at least 9 extra lives.
And one Time Stop is all he needs once he realizes how much of a threat Deku is. In canon that when Rock fought Quick Man ( a much faster opponent) he defeated him with Time Stop, so It'd probably be similar here. Time Stop would probably be one of Rock's first moves upon dying.

Both of these guys live off mobility, Rock himself being very used to dodging all sorts of attacks from Robot Masters. Deku has the stats, but Mega Man’s revive system and things like time stop and blades would give him the chance to deal a finishing blow. I think it’s like Kingofwolves said, Deku can deal with everything and take out Rock a few times if timestop isn’t used. But I feel like by the last few lives, that would be broken out and likely give Mega Man the win.

Like I said, if Megaman has more than 2 lives, Deku isn’t living the time stop. If it wasn’t for that, he would go 100% and THAT would let him win, but Rock would just activate time stop and put him down well before then.

Rock has my vote on this one, revives + time stop puts Deku down, not much he can do about that when they come into play.

Like I said, if Megaman has more than 2 lives, Deku isn’t living the time stop. If it wasn’t for that, he would go 100% and THAT would let him win, but Rock would just activate time stop and put him down well before then.

Rock has my vote on this one, revives + time stop puts Deku down, not much he can do about that when they come into play.
I would even say that is unfair to Deku and a stomp from Megaman as dEKU would have like a 60 to 90% chance of winning without extra lives but with those extra lives, he can't win unless he somehow destroys the IC chip, which is extremely difficult

Is there any chance Deku can beat Rock 10 times before he considers Timestopper? I know he uses it against people faster than him so Deku’s speed amps work against him. This may be a stomp afterall

Lol. Megaman scales so far above Willy isn't even funny. Considering how the scale would go like this
Special alloys (Megaman and the rest of the robots masters)>>>Metal related stuff>>>Normal human>>Willy (aka. Decripit man)

Ngl I think Deku could realize that if he crushes Mega Man's IC Chip he can negate the Spare Body Transfer System. When it comes to intelligence Mega Man definitely has a lot more skill, but that doesn't exactly make him the strategist that Deku is (let's be real that's where his intelligence actually lies even tho I think it's not that good lol)

Screw it- I'm in an instigating mood today. no Gravity Hold (that increases and reverses Deku's gravity and sends him to space at 20Gs), Mystery Tanks (Instant Screen Wide Transmutation), Time Stop, Time Slow, or lives for this argument for now.

Gearshift and 100% is probably more than I can chew tho, so I'll leave that out.

Danger Sense lets Deku avoid everything Mega Man can do that is direct or requires aim. There is not a single power up I see that actually deals with that + his mobility other than time stop which is a gg. Analytical Prediction compounds this and eventually he’ll be predicting Megaman’s entire moveset to know what he’ll do next.
I've noticed this pattern everywhere throughout this community, and I'm tired of it, and I want to address it.

Precognition doesn't make a person invincibly untouchable- no matter how good your prediction is, eventually you will get hit.

This is especially so when it comes to range and offense. In this case, Deku's primary game plan has always been to use his tools (his other Quirks) to get in close and punch people- this is how he fights, the end point is always gonna be at melee range. Yeah, he has shockwaves, but he has to use more concentrated ones that are linear (since he's in a location I'd assume he would want to protect), something Mega Man has dodged way too dang much to be hit by at this point, and unlike Deku Rock has backup options that aren't just precog+precog like shields in case he can't dodge.

The main point that I'm getting when you're going melee, and you're throwing a punch or whatever, you are going to be vulnerable, the momentum of you throwing your punch is against you, you're not solely commited to defense anymore- at a range, this would be... somewhat okay, but you're still going to be vulnerable because you're currently attacking

This is in addition to the fact that I don't see what the hype is about when it comes to Danger Sense. If anything, it's more distracting with that throbbing sensation sending you into a mini panic attack trying to figure out what's happening next. First off, let's look at it's description. It detects immiment danger omnidirectionally to figure out the directions of attacks. The second part, is irrelevant- maybe Summons exist, but for the most part, Deku is looking right at Mega Man for the fight, so there's no need for it to be omnidirectional, especially since Mega Man isn't some stealth mastermind. But the first part... is honestly MID. I can literally do the SAME THING. It's called SEEING. If I see a guy with a gun pointed at me, I think I can detect immiment danger too before the shot is fired. Now. I do understand that it detects hidden hostility and hidden special abilities and what not, but in this case... This is irrelevant as well. If Mega Man vibrantly changes colors to show the world he has a new power, I think I would be in some good amount of danger too. I'm pretty sure I'd go "oh shit", which is what Danger Sense does (since it's based off of Spider Sense which... does that too)

AND Mega Man (idk why it's isn't listed so feel free to ignore this argument), the game, is ABOUT analyzing attack patterns when it comes to combat, so Deku isn't the only one that can predict moves. Heck, most Robot Masters are in the middle of their movement patterns (patterns that, don't exist in a real scenario- because a game cannot program the infinite possibilities that a person would realistically have to predict from, which Mega Man would have to do much like everyone else) when you manage to land a hit on them. So I'm pretty sure that cancels out this precog argument out

Blackwhip making Deku a swingy boi doesn't suddenly mean he's untouchable either- it doesn't even increase his speed, heck I think turning yourself into a pendulum or zipline with all of that momentum is just going to make you more predictable. It could alter his movement in unique ways, but that's about it, heck- I CAN ALTER MY MOVEMENT. It's called walking in ANOTHER DIRECTION. Anyone can eventually adapt to that, heck I'm pretty sure hunters with guns have to do that with birds, let alone Mega Man. FaJin also exists, but I'm pretty sure that's Deku's best option for actually winning, so he'd have to save it for offense imo.

Sorry for the slander but I'm tired of this community wide argument for anyone with Precog (yes I am traumutized from Sonic and One Piece people). Precog helps, it makes hitting you harder, but it's not some end all be all thing that decides all matches. Deku will still be pretty hard for Mega Man to get a clean shot in with his Precog and a strategic mind, but it doesn't change the fact that he's the guy at a disadvantage at a range, and he has to come in close to the belly of the beast to start his offense, which makes his defenses more vulnerable.

Blackwhip is pure energy so it is unknown if it can be frozen. In fact, it so far has been shown to not decay vs Shigaraki, so physical phenomena other than ripping it through force or cutting it don’t seem to affect it. If that changes then I can see it possibly being frozen.
Deku... probably first off doesn't have the AP Advantage. The feat Mega Man upscales from comes from Dr. Wily's Durability. A damn Met could probably wash the crap outta Wily, so Rock fodder upscales.

But this is an actually interesting point of contension. If Deku gets the grab, which, I'm certain he will at some point, I'm not gonna glaze Mega Man that hard. However, it is breakable, even if he can't use Fire Storm (which is a pretty good "shield" weapon that would counter Deku's next move of likely punching Mega Man) to burn it- not only would I argue that the AP of it would be strong enough to destroy Blackwhip, but if that doesn't work, Leaf Shield can slash through it instead (and no it's not made out of leaves, it's metal... I think?)

For ranged attacks, once again, Shields- but more importantly, Mirror Buster would just... reflect. Also, the shockwaves would obviously be very weak compared to his actual punches, which I'm sure is what Deku's AP scales to, not the most valid option in my opinion, especially since these shockwaves are relatively linear, and the more range you have to dodge, the easier the dodge is as you have more time to dodge.

And with the whole blitzing thing with FaJin, the shields come into play too. While I think this is Deku's best argument, if Mega Man (or anyone who plays him) would obviously think "DAMN HE FAST". And while I do think Mega Man gets hit here, I'm not seeing any calcs aside from Baseline for FaJin's Low 6-B, so I'm sure he'll survive, and use an E-Tank to full heal (i said no Mystery Tanks not E tanks lmao). From there, a smart person (Mega Man happens to be one) would probably want to get some defense up so they can figure out how to deal with this speed, and probably understand FaJin's mechanics eventually to more properly dodge or possibly attack.

Also I would like to acknowledge the MVP Top Spin being omnidirectional, so if Deku does try to get in a punch he might get hit there. In all seriousness, the shields are the main problem Deku has to deal with, as once he blows away one shield, he'll have to deal with another one that is deployed, and everytime he shoots, they get reflected. And W-Tanks will just make this go on forever, especially with Eddie just supplying more. And every time he tries touching Mega Man he'll get hurt by some Shield, because of course they deal damage too why not.

---

Up until now, I've more of just disputed claims of Deku's apparently easy victory- but when it comes to Rock actually winning, ngl- it's actually pretty hard. All of the slandering I did against Deku's precog also applies to Rock. At the end of the day, it'd be really dang hard for Mega Man to actually get a consistent amount of hits on Deku from a range thanks to precog, though it definitely is possible for it to happen (remember, I was arguing that precog makes Deku hard to hit, just not absolutely untouchable)- and at close range. Deku... would obviously be better at close combat no matter how many shields Mega Man has.

There is another argument I have where Mega Man can use Flash Stopper, which is also a "time stop" in game, where the light is so bright that it stuns enemies. Yes, Danger Sense exists so Deku knows where Mega Man will attack from, but that momentary moment where anyone would flinch would definitely make for a good oppourtunity for an attack. And in addition, even I know where the attack is coming from, Mega Man's right there man.

I've also noticed arguements against the Dive Missiles (homing missiles) and Search Snake, and while I agree Air Force can deal with them, Mega Man can also fire them at close range, where again, Danger Sense while attacking- at best would only give enough time for Deku to stop what he's doing and trying to block some of his vital points, if at all.

Same with Rain Flush, Danger Sense would definitely tell Deku to destroy the pod before it really messes him up- or blow away the storm- but firstly. Rain Flush doesn't last all that long anyways from what I remember, it deals a lot of damage in that short amount of time, so it'd still count for something, and destroying before hand, once again, splits a person's attention, even if they have Precog, they're physically doing another action that occupies them, making them vulnerable for short second

None of these extra arguments are really decisive for me to say "oh yeah Mega Man wins", but I wanted to show that this matchup isn't so one-sided in Deku's favor even discounting some of Mega Man's more bullshit options.

Last edited:
This is in addition to the fact that I don't see what the hype is about when it comes to Danger Sense. If anything, it's more distracting with that throbbing sensation sending you into a mini panic attack trying to figure out what's happening next.
This is wrong. Deku only got the throbbing sensation with the quirk first appear. He had no idea of it and no training of the quirk, so those were the drawbacks presented at the time. During his Dark Hero Arc and the current Arc, this never happens.
But the first part... is honestly MID. I can literally do the SAME THING. It's called SEEING. If I see a guy with a gun pointed at me, I think I can detect immiment danger too before the shot is fired.
This doesn't make any sense. Obviously, if Deku or anyone sees a guy with a gun pointed at them, they're going to think danger. But you can't detect when the gun is going to be fired or the bullet coming towards you, that's what danger sense does. Danger Sense detects blood list and hostility, it's not just "oh bad guy in front of me"
Blackwhip making Deku a swingy boi doesn't suddenly mean he's untouchable either- it doesn't even increase his speed, heck I think turning yourself into a pendulum or zipline with all of that momentum is just going to make you more predictable. It could alter his movement in unique ways, but that's about it, heck- I CAN ALTER MY MOVEMENT. It's called walking in ANOTHER DIRECTION. Anyone can eventually adapt to that, heck I'm pretty sure hunters with guns have to do that with birds, let alone Mega Man.
Same argument again. I don't know why you're comparing you walking in another direction to someone have better mobility in air. I know Deku moving around with black whip isn't going to make him untouchable, but you're making it seem like Deku is just going to go in one direction with the whip.

This is wrong. Deku only got the throbbing sensation with the quirk first appear. He had no idea of it and no training of the quirk, so those were the drawbacks presented at the time. During his Dark Hero Arc and the current Arc, this never happens.
I don't see this meaning much. If you get a fire alarm in your house you're focused on getting out above all else. Same here, you get a warning you focus on it momentarily, I know Deku can multitask but it's still an inherent drawback of how the ability works even in a general sense (even Spider Man would have this drawback by the sheer nature of it)
This doesn't make any sense. Obviously, if Deku or anyone sees a guy with a gun pointed at them, they're going to think danger. But you can't detect when the gun is going to be fired or the bullet coming towards you, that's what danger sense does. Danger Sense detects blood list and hostility, it's not just "oh bad guy in front of me"
I still don't see how this matters. When is he gonna shoot? In a fight? The answer is going to be "all the time" because there's no reason they wouldn't (tho I guess for Mega Man charge shots this does matter but you can tell when he's going to fire that without needing precog)
Same argument again. I don't know why you're comparing you walking in another direction to someone have better mobility in air. I know Deku moving around with black whip isn't going to make him untouchable, but you're making it seem like Deku is just going to go in one direction with the whip.
Agree. It's something, but not some ultimate uno reverse card of "I'm invincible"

[...] I'm not seeing any calcs aside from Baseline for FaJin's Low 6-B, so I'm sure he'll survive, [...]
Deku can store up to 5 attacks of his regular AP with Fa Jin and use them at once, so it's 5x his normal AP - 2.787 Teratons.

Danger Sense can precog things that are dangerous in any capacity or are a threat with malice/negative intent behind them.

As shown in the manga, Shigaraki was getting hit and even had his fingers cut off before his decay could set in because of Danger Sense alerting Deku to everything he was doing. He then stole Danger Sense from Deku and could immediately dodge every single attack Deku threw at him despite getting tagged literally seconds prior.

You are underselling the usefulness of Danger Sense down to “he can tell where danger is” as if that doesn’t automatically mean he has infinitely better chances of avoiding the danger than any normal person when combined with everything else he has. The difference between “My opponent is currently throwing a punch with their left arm” and “My opponent is going to throw a punch with their left arm towards my head” is massive.

No one is saying it makes him invincible but you’re smoking something if you think it doesn’t make your opponent unimaginably harder to hit unless you do something about it.

Anyway, this discussion is pointless since Extra lives + timestop defeat Deku. Your crusade against Danger Sense is irrelevant to those two advantages.

It would be fairer if Deku had knowledge of the chip here, because due to the extra lives and TS, Deku can't finish Megaman.

Deku can store up to 5 attacks of his regular AP with Fa Jin and use them at once, so it's 5x his normal AP - 2.787 Teratons.
o-oh... yeah uh... yikes, i think that is indeed a one shot lol

You are underselling the usefulness of Danger Sense down to “he can tell where danger is” as if that doesn’t automatically mean he has infinitely better chances of avoiding the danger than any normal person when combined with everything else he has.
Honestly, in this scenario I really don't see how much more useful it can be than a normal human's brain. If a dude has an arm cannon that they aren't even making the effort to hide, they're dangerous- it's a boolean, true or false, you can't "tell that they're dangerous" better

Danger Sense can precog things that are dangerous in any capacity or are a threat with malice/negative intent behind them.

As shown in the manga, Shigaraki was getting hit and even had his fingers cut off before his decay could set in because of Danger Sense alerting Deku to everything he was doing. He then stole Danger Sense from Deku and could immediately dodge every single attack Deku threw at him despite getting tagged literally seconds prior.

The difference between “My opponent is currently throwing a punch with their left arm” and “My opponent is going to throw a punch with their left arm towards my head” is massive.
I was just going by what the page said which oversimplfied it into what I concluded it to be- I know Mega Man pages have this problem too, but it couldn't hurt to drop in some feats while you have an entirely seperate tabber just for each Quirk. If it's really that specific, then yeah, it'd be far harder to hit Deku then- since according to what I'm reading, it's mind-reading/actual future sight now? That seems a lot more potent than "detect an imminent danger in his vicinity" and "sense the hostility and bloodlust of nearby people"

I would just recommend putting some examples and feats while you have the tabber space- if you wanna make people know just how OP it is, it's better to put it in an easy to find location- post some examples, so people like... get it.
No one is saying it makes him invincible but you’re smoking something if you think it doesn’t make your opponent unimaginably harder to hit unless you do something about it.
It DOES make him extremely hard to hit, but throughout this community it feels like everyone treats precog users as some invincible being and it gets beyond grating
Anyway, this discussion is pointless since Extra lives + timestop defeat Deku. Your crusade against Danger Sense is irrelevant to those two advantages.
Bro it's not personal bruh- it's not just Danger Sense it's the entireity of how people treat precog in general is what I was mostly addressing

Last edited:
Even if Deku knew about Mega Man having extra lives, I'm pretty sure this hardly changes much since there have been many enemies who have faced Mega Man's extra lives before and eventually get defeated.

That being said, Super Fighting Robot FRA.

Back