• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starforce Mega Man Ability Additions

Ability Addition CRT that's mostly for Geo but it does have a missing ability for EXE as well. My next few crts are going to be Starforce related because I recently went through those games and there is a lot to cover.

Extrasensory Perception:His Visualizer allows him to see EM wave beings and the EM Wave world which is invisible to humans. He can also see distortions in space time.

Energy Projection:Like every other MegaMan in the franchise, he has an arm cannon that launches energy blasts.

Bodily Weaponry: Geo has a cannon on his left arm that he uses to fire energy blasts as well as some of his other battle card moves.

Paralysis Inducement:If Geo hits an opponent with a Battle Card right when they're about to attack they will be stunned for a few seconds. He can also paralyze enemies with certain Battle Cards such as Paralyze Plus. More support for this ,Geo can get a buster upgrade that can paralyze foes.

Plasma Manipulation:The Plasma Gun card allows him to shoot paralysis inducing plasma at opponents.

Explosion Manipulation:He has multiple bomb cards such as Heat Ball, Power Bomb, andRadar Missile:

Shockwave Generation:He can generate shockwaves with the grandwave chip.

Sound Manipulation:He can launch damaging sound waves with GhostPulse.

Damage Boost:He can boost the damage of his next Battle Card with Attack + Cards.

Sealing:He can temporarily seal enemies in bubbles with the Chainbubble Card.

Poison Manipulation:He can poison others with cards like Poison Knuckle and Purple Ink.

Damage Reduction:He can halve the damage he takes by standing on holy panels

Creation:In the second Starforce game, Geo gets access to items allowed Matter Waves. Matter Waves allow the user to materialize EM waves to form tangible items. Geo uses these multiple times throughout Starforce 2. Also, a lot of battle cards allow him to make weapons out of thin air.

Underwater Breathing:Type 2, Geo can breathe and talk normally underwater

Rage Power:Geo has shown to grow stronger when people he has formed a bond with are harmed. This happens twice in Starforce 2. When angered Geo can tap into the power of the Oopart, which grants him a huge boost in power. The boost allowed him to defeat Rouge, who had stomped him a few seconds prior. Later on a similar thing happened. Sonia had directly stated that the combined power of Geo and her would be no match for Rogue. Rouge then stomped Sonia and Geo got mad. He then gained a large power boost and defeated Rouge for the third time, albeit barely. In Starforce 3 this happens again. When Joker kills Strong, Geo gets angry and Joker notices a “dramatic" boost in Geo’s power. Joker also explicitly states that Geo gets stronger when angered.

Flight(in his base form): The FloatShoes ability allows him to hover a small distance above the ground.

Physics Manipulation: When Geo releases large quantities of Noise he is capable of inverting the force of his attacks so attacks that would knock opponent’s backward normally, draw the enemy towards himself and vice versa

Data Manipulation: The Noise that Geo releases is capable of altering and transforming data.

Adaptation: Geo’s body is capable of changing and adapting to match different levels of Noise. It’s the basis for Geo's Noise Change ability.

Accelerated Development: Geo has shown that his strength can grow at incredibly fast rates in short amounts of time. In his first battle with Acid Ace Illegal, Geo is not strong enough to harm Acid Ace and Geo wins via exploiting Acid’s Limited transformation time. The next day, Geo has to fight Acid again and is strong enough to harm Acid and knock him out of his Berserk state. In between those two battles Geo doesn't have any major fights or gain any new abilities. He battles against a few viruses and out of control wizards(enemies that are fodder compared to him) and that's it.

Resistance to Empathic Manipulation:He was unaffected by Gemini Spark’s + and - waves which turned brothers against each other and made them argue..

Resistance to Absorption:The EM Wave Crystal(The purple orb) absorbed multiple EM wave beings and Geo was able to stand near it without being absorbed(He enters it willingly).

Resistance to Radiation Manipulation: Geo has survived many prolonged exposures to Noise(corrupted EM wave radiation) multiple times with it having very little effect despite the fact that normally Noise has dangerous effects on anyone who is exposed to it and can even lead to death. The Ace/Joker program helps him counter it. Geo being unaffected by Noise has even been directly mentioned by Ace,a Mr. Hertz, and Omega-xis. Geo’s best resistance feat comes from being able to traverse the Noise Wave(a large area made solely of noise) without any negative repercussions. Said Noise Wave released so much noise, that EM beings without a resistance can’t even get close to the entrance..

Resistance to Corruption(Type 2):Intense Noise causes wizards to go out of control and become destructive. Geo is able to stand in these areas of intense Noise and stand near the Noise corrupted wizards while remaining completely fine.

Resistance to Ice Manipulation: He can break out of being frozen. Further support for this, he was able to traverse a snowy mountain and was unphased by the cold and the NoFreeze link ability makes him resistant to the effect of freezing.

Resistance to Paralysis Inducement:The NoParalyze Link Ability makes him resistant to the effects of paralysis

Resistance to Sealing: the NoBubble Link Ability makes him resistant to the Bubbling status effect, which seals the target in a bubble.

Resistance to Air manipulation: The NoGravity Link Ability makes him resistant to effects of attacks that blow him back and pull him forward

Limited Resistance to Status Effect Inducement :NoFlash makes him resistant to blinding abilities and the confusion status effect.

Resistance to Poison Manipulation(In his second key): The Corvus Noise Change makes Geo resistant to the effects of poison panels.

MegaMan.EXE should have Information Analysis: As a Netnavi he's constantly analyzing data. In Battle Chip Challenge, MegaMan scan the data of other navis before battles. It reveals the navi's element, name, and their strongest chip.

That's it.

Last edited:
you sure are good at revive the verse,very agree with this,but still I think the nogravity link can help geo resist to gravity attack,I mean it the name of the ability and gravity manip can also suck,push you back and foward

I'm pretty sure that Geo would have a Gravity Manipulation resistance anyway considering the fact that he can survive in the Black Hole Server.

I was gonna add Reactive Evolution to Geo based on him getting harmed initially by Noise in the 3rd game to the point he can't breathe (odd since he never needed to breathe before) while having the Ace/Joker Program on him that allows him to resist Noise. But after getting ambushed by Phantom, instead of getting harmed by the Noise that Mr. Boreal warned Geo about, he harmonized it giving him power. And also explains him beating Acid Ace Finalized the second encounter after not doing any harm to him to begin with.

I would also like to add Geo having limited Death Manipulation, along with MegaMan.EXE, because of Under Shirt which allows them to survive with at least 1 HP left. It's a reoccurring ability in both series and I'm confused as to why it's not on either profile.

And I'll like to see Geo get acrobatics from watching the anime with him fighting Gemini Thunder and Cygnus Wing. Along with Genius intelligence since, like Rogue, he can use MU technology for his Battle Cards and forms pretty easily. And MU Technology is so advanced that the most cutting-edge of scientists today has a hard time replicating its most basic attributes.

I was gonna add Reactive Evolution to Geo based on him getting harmed initially by Noise in the 3rd game to the point he can't breathe (odd since he never needed to breathe before) while having the Ace/Joker Program on him that allows him to resist Noise. But after getting ambushed by Phantom, instead of getting harmed by the Noise that Mr. Boreal warned Geo about, he harmonized it giving him power. And also explains him beating Acid Ace Finalized the second encounter after not doing any harm to him to begin with
Looking at the Noise resistance think now. I do think that Reactive Evolution would be better than Adaptation considering the fact that it gives Geo new forms. I’ll replace Adaptation with Reactive Evolution.
I would also like to add Geo having limited Death Manipulation, along with MegaMan.EXE, because of Under Shirt which allows them to survive with at least 1 HP left. It's a reoccurring ability in both series and I'm confused as to why it's not on either profile.
I don’t see how this is Death Manipulation. They’re not inducing instant death. Undershirt is a defensive ability.I think it’s just limited Damage Reduction.

EXE already has Death Manipulation anyway thanks to Erase Cross.
And I'll like to see Geo get acrobatics from watching the anime with him fighting Gemini Thunder and Cygnus Wing. Along with Genius intelligence since, like Rogue, he can use MU technology for his Battle Cards and forms pretty easily. And MU Technology is so advanced that the most cutting-edge of scientists today has a hard time replicating its most basic attributes.
I agree with these and I’ll add them to the OP when I get home.

Looking at the Noise resistance think now. I do think that Reactive Evolution would be better than Adaptation considering the fact that it gives Geo new forms. I’ll replace Adaptation with Reactive Evolution.

I don’t see how this is Death Manipulation. They’re not inducing instant death. Undershirt is a defensive ability.I think it’s just limited Damage Reduction.

EXE already has Death Manipulation anyway thanks to Erase Cross.

I agree with these and I’ll add them to the OP when I get home.
I meant limited resistance to Death Manipulation for Under shirt. As they'll always survive any attack with 1 hp under any conditions they have

I meant limited resistance to Death Manipulation for Under shirt. As they'll always survive any attack with 1 hp under any conditions they have
We'd need a feat of an UnderShirt user surviving Death Manip and I doubt that we have one of those.
Btw Chaos, I got more info on Geo and Mega Man as a whole. I'm barely on here so if you git Discord we can do that
My discord is Chaos Jester#9068. We can talk more there.

And y'all should check out the Mega Man Wiki pages for his Finalized Noise Transformations. It's already linked to Geo's page.

Also he should already have flight by himself since he can be seen flying in the air in the anime sometimes. Like the teleportation gif that's straight from his profile.

Bump.

Also why the hell does Geo have so many "4-B" ratings? It's all cluttered, messing, and makes no sense for all of that crap. Imo, it should be like this: "4-B, higher with transformations"

Because Geo has 100+ transformations that boosts his overall power and hax abilities.

Good morning everyone, so I have a question that has nothing to do with megaman star force, but with the classic franchise, which is about Protoman and why doesn't he have a pre-stardroid invasion key?

Also shouldn't Geo be granted resistance to Spatial, Time, Gravity, Heat, and further resistance to Radiation Manipulation due to him standing inside and fighting inside the Black Hole Server in SF3's Post Game? As a Black Hole carries many of these attributes such as these according to a lot of Black Hole theories in the field of astronomy. And the Black Hole Geo was inside of was Sagittarius A*: a real life Supermassive Black Hole that is in the center of our Milky Way Galaxy.

Also Sirius should have Data Manipulation, resurrection, flight, and/or Dimensional Travel of some sorts because he was able to revive Apollo Flame despite him only existing in the alternative universe you play through in the second game.

Last edited:
Also shouldn't Geo be granted resistance to Spatial, Time, Gravity, Heat, and further resistance to Radiation Manipulation due to him standing inside and fighting inside the Black Hole Server in SF3's Post Game? As a Black Hole carries many of these attributes such as these according to a lot of Black Hole theories in the field of astronomy. And the Black Hole Geo was inside of was Sagittarius A*: a real life Supermassive Black Hole that is in the center of our Milky Way Galaxy.

Also Sirius should have Data Manipulation, resurrection, and/or Dimensional Travel of some sorts because he was able to revive Apollo Flame despite him only existing in the alternative universe you play through in the second game.
I mean resist to black hole is enough to contain all of that so we don't need any further context,about sirius stuff,i'm good with that

I mean resist to black hole is enough to contain all of that so we don't need any further context,about sirius stuff,i'm good with that
Ok. Just wanna be sure. Y'know how most vs debaters overlook at a lot of certain abilities and resistances on some characters when debating. Especially on this site.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, so I have a question that has nothing to do with megaman star force, but with the classic franchise, which is about Protoman and why doesn't he have a pre-stardroid invasion key?
Idk, but in related news, what are your thoughts on this CRT thread here? You got anymore Geo feats to add here?

I just dropped a fat dookie on a LOT of information on Geo Stelar's hax abilities. Take your time to look through them all please.

Agreed.

And please, put the scans when you edit the profile. The Mega Man pages are suffering for lack of explanations and scans

Unlike Rock, there’s no proof that Proto Man got any type of upgrades. He doesn’t let either doctor touch his core. I doubt he’d let them upgrade anything else. Proto Man was testing Mega Man in MM3.

Not Star Force related, but I found this cool video on some of the Double Souls MegaMan.EXE can use and what their effects are:

Back