• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starforce Mega Man Ability Additions

like I heard someone that exe gonna be 2-B like 2 years ago ? From that time to now there is no further detail about the 2-B tier
He is 2-B on other wikis and I heard it has something to do with the Net consisting of many alternate realities or something.

Perhaps, but actually I heard more so that each and every HP in Battle Network's physical world contains a universe and the Net links them all.

Although, this thread was for Starforce, were the proposed additions already added? We can make a discussion about Battle Network later and move there.

Alright, so I can finally apply these.

I'm busy and I have a lot of stuff to add, so I'll probably add a little bit of stuff to Geo's profile day by day,

Same here. For the next 2 months probably. As I'm moving into an apartment with my SO, my car, and a slew of other things I need to get done, this might take awhile.

Especially considering the amount of Battle Cards I gotta name drop for Geo in his abilities section.

Back