• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starforce Mega Man Ability Additions

from personal experience, I can tell you that there are people who accept it but don't say they accept it, like Xsoul for example

Now that I'm thinking,how the hell Geo can poison EM being :v, that lmao
When looking at the attacks Geo can create, he can change how the EM Frequency works around him. We seen it in the anime and he cam do it in the games. So in theory, he's attacking viruses and bosses by manipulating his attacks to match the enemies' EM Frequency or something similar to that.

That's my take on it if you're asking a serious question.

Btw, rn I'm playing BN5 Double Team DS. It's an excellent game. But screw Dark MegaMan.EXE. His Liberation mission was dogshit. 🙄

Also Hub Hikari should get "resistance to BFR" in his Falzar Beast Out form. In the anime, he escaped from being forced in a pocket dimension trapped in his Gregar Form. Until he transformed into Falzar.

I would get the link if I know where, but it's the episode where Hub fights all of his friends in Rockman Exe Beast.

Also let's add Empathetic Manipulation on here. Mostly it's for Nebula Grey and Bass.EXE. I just got done playing BN5 Double Team DS and one of the other things SoulNet does is also give the victims feelings of anger, sadness, and enough negative emotions that they just don't say nor do anything (from one of the NPCs in the shipyard).

This also doubles as resistance for both Bass.EXE, MegaMan.EXE, and even Lan too as they aren't being controlled by the powers of SoulNet nor Nebula Grey.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I have a question about the X series, and in case it's a stupid question and if it's been asked before, sorry, I'm new here, but in the legendary fight of X against Zero, we can use the DARK HOLD to freeze time and even though X or Zero, depending on who we're playing, can move while DARK HOLD is being used, isn't that a feat of IMMEASURABLE SPEED?

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I have a question about the X series, and in case it's a stupid question and if it's been asked before, sorry, I'm new here, but in the legendary fight of X against Zero, we can use the DARK HOLD to freeze time and even though X or Zero, depending on who we're playing, can move while DARK HOLD is being used, isn't that a feat of IMMEASURABLE SPEED?
No, it's just a time stop resistance.

I want to laugh at this but I can't 😐

I hate ignorant vs debaters that think that if a character can move or react in slowed or stopped time it's infinite or immeasurable speed without giving it a thought that it could just be resistance. Unless it's proven that the feat in question is a speed feat, it's resistance.

Bump

Also Geo got them hands so personally I think he should get Martial Arts status imo. He has a variety of Punching Battle Cards with various effects, he has other useful Battle Cards like Flicker Kick and Millikick, he has shown to fight amazingly at H2H combat more than once during the anime, and in SF2 he fights Kung-Foo Kid as a boss.

Idk if he has this move listed in his abilities. But if he does, this amount of information should really sell it when argue for the Blue Bomber.

I guess you can go ahead and apply this.

There’s nothing wrong with it, and it’s not like you need a lot of staff input for Geo’s profile since he’s not that popular in this wiki.

I'd love to be able to apply these but there were some new rules put in place about Staff evaluations. There are two reasons why I can't apply this.

Under the new rules:
1.I would need approval from a Thread Mod, Admin, or Bureaucrat for this to get accepted. As a calc group member, Migue does not have evaluation rights and his vote input is the same as a regular member.

2. I would need the approval of at least two staff members.

So unfortunately, these cannot be applied yet.

Back