• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Saitama doesnt have Resistance to Extreme Cold?

main-qimg-de8b9464dc5981d75d89afbad855cda6.png

He should. He also tanked the ice manipulation from a monster as well.
the ice thing is mentioned in the profile as resistance to freezing, but resistance to freezing isnt exactly like resistance to extreme cold, but Saitama cases can be both, as he has both of these feats

I remember DDM said that in space doesn't grant Resistance to Cold anymore, as in space your body don't lose heat because no thermal convection happen with no air around to suck heat out so if you body warm you still stay warm

Saitama has feats of resisting Ice hax as well 🤨 he should have resistance to extreme cold
Doesn't resisting Ice hax by definition remove the need for adding an additional resistance to extreme cold? It'd be peak redundancy.

Doesn't resisting Ice hax by definition remove the need for adding an additional resistance to extreme cold? It'd be peak redundancy.
Idk, resisting freeze just means that u resist being freezed, but it doesnt means that you can survive in extreme low temperatures, i guess?

I do think that space is too inconsistent in fiction to automatically warrant powers from surviving in it.

Idk, resisting freeze just means that u resist being freezed, but it doesnt means that you can survive in extreme low temperatures, i guess?
uhhhhhh

bruh

resisting being frozen that quick means you can effortlessly survive being flash-frozen with extremely low temperatures rapidly, which is a lot more lethal than just freezing to death over time.

Surviving an Outer Space doesn't grant resistance to Extreme cold anymore according to DT and what he said in other details. But Saitama has resisted cold for other reasons iirc.

That depends how cold is considered extreme cold; and it's mostly extreme conductivity is what makes the difference. Outer Space doesn't really have air that extracts thermal energy like a refrigerator does.

Ah, aight. We should probably have some sort of temperature criteria for resistance to extreme cold and extreme heat and stuff.

Back