• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starforce Mega Man Ability Additions

my specialty is in the classic series, and in the X series, but now I'm curious, does he really use and demonstrate the 600 in games??

I just linked the entire list of cards from the 3 games alone. Plus his Ability Waves and Mega Buster upgrades.
FÜČĶ lol
my suggestion is that you take turns with each other, one week one adds about 20, the other week another adds another 20 and so on up to 600, because let's face it, it's a lot for one person

Resistance to Paralysis Inducement:The NoParalyze Link Ability makes him resistant to the effects of paralysis

Resistance to Sealing: the NoBubble Link Ability makes him resistant to the Bubbling status effect, which seals the target in a bubble.

Resistance to Air manipulation: The NoGravity Link Ability makes him resistant to effects of attacks that blow him back and pull him forward

Limited Resistance to Status Effect Inducement :NoFlash makes him resistant to blinding abilities and the confusion status effect.
Well, the Link ability says null. So I do think that instead it grants "Passive Power nullification of [things mentioned] on his body solely"

Here's the MM:SF3 version of these cards (never got the motivation of doing that CRT):

There's also Buster+ panels, areas in which his Mega Buster deals twice the damage of the original.

Also scan for void manipulation via Darkness Hole

There's also a good homing attack in the form of Synchro Hooks attacs, which share the damage done to one type of enemy to all other enemies of the same type. I don't got a scan for that one sadly.

There's also a good homing attack in the form of Synchro Hooks attacs, which share the damage done to one type of enemy to all other enemies of the same type. I don't got a scan for that one sadly.
Ik what that card is. It basically deletes ALL enemy types that are the same in one punch. It's a pretty good battle card for the main story when going through the dungeons. It's shit in competitive play for obvious reasons, but it's a great Damage Transferal for wiping out several of the same enemies all at once. I have the game myself (both versions so tap in Mega Man fans lol) so ik what I'm talking about.

Also don't forget "Max Buster" battle card
I would also add Probability Manipulation for Maoi Fall where 3 Maoi Balls will randomly fall on the battlefield (whether it hits an enemy or not) along with Danmaku with Earth Thunder. And that last one is a TOP TIER Battle Card for both story and competitively. It basically creates these electric balls from the ground and they all home in on the enemy trapping them too. I always use that card + my Sirius battle card for an excellent combo finisher against my enemies.

Well, the Link ability says null. So I do think that instead it grants "Passive Power nullification of [things mentioned] on his body solely"

Here's the MM:SF3 version of these cards (never got the motivation of doing that CRT):
I agree with that

There's also Buster+ panels, areas in which his Mega Buster deals twice the damage of the original.

Also scan for void manipulation via Darkness Hole

I agree with that.
I'm pretty sure that it's Damage Transferral rather than Homing Attack. It's supernaturally transferring the damage that one enemy takes to another. MegaMan.EXE's Copy Damage chip does the same thing and it's listed as Damage Transferral.

I'm pretty sure that it's Damage Transferral rather than Homing Attack. It's supernaturally transferring the damage that one enemy takes to another. MegaMan.EXE's Copy Damage chip does the same thing and it's listed as Damage Transferral.
Yeah, I instantly thought of that when I read what Sonicbayo quoted me at first:
image.png

But its definition makes me doubt, since Geo doesn't receive damage himself as the ability section says

Yeah, I instantly thought of that when I read what Sonicbayo quoted me at first:
image.png

But its definition makes me doubt, since Geo doesn't receive damage himself as the ability section says
Well it's Damage Transferal.

YO I JUST HIT NUMBER 69 ON THE REPLY CHAIN!

Last edited:
Reploid is right. Geo, just like with X, has the hax, strength, and AP advantage. His versatility and combat skills aren't as grand as both Zero and Sigma, however his 100+ transformations would give him a much-needed leg up in battle along with his Finalization.

But who knows? This might be an interesting fight to watch. Let us finish Geo's revision first. Which will take us weeks, if not months, to get done adding everything he needs.

Back