• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for the bonus level, I'm a bit iffy on that. It's never shown that the Magician teleports him there. Rayman just enters the level like he does with every level in the game. Also, you could argue that the Magician having magic is retconned in Origins.
I suppose that might be fair. He did change species after all :p

Game mechanics and power-ups are different. All (Most anyways) video games give you an extra life if you die, or infinite retry's. As far as I'm aware, the wiki doesn't say every videogame character has Ressurection via extra lives or characters being able to infinitely retry. Unless of course, it's established within the story, like in Undertale.
Is your final vote Geo Stelar?

Bump. Who do you think has the edge in battle experience? Rayman‘s age is unclear but he is potentially centuries old (casually sleeping 100 years in Legends). According to Geo’s profile, he’s dealt with people much older and experienced than him, despite being young.

Bump. Who do you think has the edge in battle experience? Rayman‘s age is unclear but he is potentially centuries old (casually sleeping 100 years in Legends). According to Geo’s profile, he’s dealt with people much older and experienced than him, despite being young.
I'd say Rayman. Not only is he much older and has fought more, but he's also dealt with opponents like Reflux, an experienced H2H fighter.

Bump. This is a nitpick, but could the tag “Rayman (Character)” be changed to “Rayman (Universe)” (none of the wiki pages link to “Rayman (Character)” as far as I’m aware.)
I don't know a whole lot about the games besides the few I own, so I'll take your word on this. Though a child's word game being canon does seem dubious.
It’s worth noting that unlike Mario’s educational games such as ”Mario is Missing“ which were made by companies outside Nintendo, the Rayman educational games were all made in house within Ubisoft so I think they are more likely to be canon. That may seem strange but Rayman’s canon is infamously kinda wonky in general, with the “main” games clearly referencing each other while changing many aspects of the world (just compare Rayman 1 and 2 for instance).

I'd assume so unless Geo has resistance to it.
This is theoretical of course, but maybe Rayman can steal Geo’s battle cards and use them. He has 2 main ways of doing so at least with the “Item Leech” from Rayman Arena and whatever the heck is going on in that Spider-Rabbid minigame.

This is theoretical of course, but maybe Rayman can steal Geo’s battle cards and use them. He has 2 main ways of doing so at least with the “Item Leech” from Rayman Arena and whatever the heck is going on in that Spider-Rabbid minigame.
To my very limited knowledge, can't Geo's battle cards only be used by the FM-ians?

Battle Cards need to be swipe through a terminal(A special device that most people in Geo's series have) for them to activate so I doubt Rayman could use them.

Battle Cards need to be swipe through a terminal(A special device that most people in Geo's series have) for them to activate so I doubt Rayman could use them.
Though even if Rayman can’t use them, maybe he can still steal them from Geo and prevent him from using them? (Though that may not help that much)

Out of curiosity, could Rayman copy Geo's natural abilities like intangibility/invisibility?
For him to copy Go's intangibility and invisibility he would need to convert his body into EM waves. Has Rayman's power mimicry allowed him to change his physiology before? If so he likely could.

For him to copy Go's intangibility and invisibility he would need to convert his body into EM waves. Has Rayman's power mimicry allowed him to change his physiology before? If so he likely could.
Uh, I would guess so? Every time he hit the Spider Rabbid with his Power Absorption, he could shoot webs. I'm not entirely sure if they're natural or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back