• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya (Final Act) VS Mega Man (Classic): Fighting for a Better Future

Him knowing he has 9 extra lives doesn’t exactly mean much lol. He would go all out but that just means Megaman would use time stop faster and win.

As others have said, Mega Man's hax advantage is too much for Deku to overcome with his kit. Deku could certainly use his predictions and mobility to avoid many of Mega Man's projectiles, but once Mega Man is pushed to using Time Stop/Time Slow it's pretty much over.

I would like to point out that even if Deku decides to take the fight to close quarters, Mega-Man has several weapons that form a shield around himself that damages anything it touches, so even in CQC Deku isn't likely to completely escape harm.

If Deku has Prior Knowledge then he just needs to kill Rock once and destroy his IC Chip before he can transfer to the next life.

towards you, that's what danger sense does. Danger Sense detects blood list and hostility, it's not just "oh bad guy in front of me"
Okay...How is that going to help? Knowing the ammount of violence some guys wants to enact on you, isn't really useful
And BTW. Megaman has
  • Energy Tank: A can that fully restores Mega Man's health. He can carry up to nine of them at a time.
  • Weapon Tank: A can that instantly refills one of Mega Man's Special Weapons. He can carry up to nine at a time.
  • Super Tank: A can that instantly heals Mega Man and refills all of his weapons. Only one can be carried at a time.
  • Mystery Tank: A can with various mysterious effects. It can heal Mega Man and refill all of his weapons. If Mega Man uses the Mystery Tank with all health and weapons filled up, all enemies within a certain radius from him will turn into 1-Ups/Spare Bodies. Only one can be carried at a time.
as base equipment (you CAN'T restrict base equipment, without making the match unable to be added). Along with Rush for the offensive, Beat to distract Deku, and Eddie for various items. So not only Deku has to deal with Megaman spamming several attacks (a majority of them being able to just...One shot Him), but He also has to deal with Megaman various ways of healing Himself. Also OP, specify the weapons that Megaman has access to

Last edited:
Also OP, specify the weapons that Megaman has access to
OP doesn't have to. They can restrict Megaman to a given 8 or 16, but it's a choice, not a requirement.
Note 2: Due to games like Mega Man: The Wily Wars and Mega Man V, it is unknown if Mega Man can carry all of his weapons at once. Should the OP decide to limit the amount of weapons he can use, they can choose how many weapons Mega Man has during a VS Thread from 8 (The usual minimum Mega Man carries) to 16 (The maximum he has been shown to carry)

OP doesn't have to. They can restrict Megaman to a given 8 or 16, but it's a choice, not a requirement.
And? He has to specifiy what weapons Megaman has. If Megaman only has...To say, only his weapons from Megaman 1, then the match becomes somewhat fairier

And? He has to specifiy what weapons Megaman has. If Megaman only has...To say, only his weapons from Megaman 1, then the match becomes somewhat fairier
isn't time stop Mega Mans big win con? a big chunk of his arsenal is precoged + predicted by Deku thanks to Danger Sense

And? He has to specifiy what weapons Megaman has.
No they don't, the quote from Megaman's profile I posted says the exact opposite.
"Should the OP decide to limit the amount of weapons he can use..." implies that limiting Megaman to a selection of 8 or 16 weapons is a choice. If they don't, then it's assumed Megaman has his entire kit of Robot Master weapons.

isn't time stop Mega Mans big win con? a big chunk of his arsenal is precoged + predicted by Deku thanks to Danger Sense
The difference between having to deal with a guy trowing punches, to some ****** trowing atleast 8 differents projectiles, with the grand majority having different arcs, while having His mascots trying to mawl Him are...Eh...Alot

Frankly, idk why the argument matters, most people seem fine with the time stop outcome. People aren't really clamoring to add extra restrictions to Rock here.
Okay, let me put it this way. Megaman has

1. The ability to oneshot Him with various abilities (Rain flush, elemental abilities, Shadow man shuriken, etc)
  2. He is able to keep up, and adapt with basically all of the things Deku have (His crazy prediction isn't that impressive when you consider how Megaman has fought, and defeated guys with the ability to stop time)
  3. Summons
  4. Healings

I don't know why this is being ignored.
I don't think the Spare Body Transfer System depends on the IC chip. Pretty sure thats only for when Rock needs to actively be rebuilt.

Someone more knowledgeable on Mega Man can confirm, but the profile itself specifically mentions the IC chip in the context of building him another body.

I don't think the Spare Body Transfer System depends on the IC chip. Pretty sure thats only for when Rock needs to actively be rebuilt.

Someone more knowledgeable on Mega Man can confirm, but the profile itself specifically mentions the IC chip in the context of building him another body.
This specific issue could change the entire context of the debate as it could negate Rock's extra lives entirely so it needs a solid answer.

Okay...How is that going to help? Knowing the ammount of violence some guys wants to enact on you, isn't really useful
And BTW. Megaman has
  • Energy Tank: A can that fully restores Mega Man's health. He can carry up to nine of them at a time.
  • Weapon Tank: A can that instantly refills one of Mega Man's Special Weapons. He can carry up to nine at a time.
  • Super Tank: A can that instantly heals Mega Man and refills all of his weapons. Only one can be carried at a time.
  • Mystery Tank: A can with various mysterious effects. It can heal Mega Man and refill all of his weapons. If Mega Man uses the Mystery Tank with all health and weapons filled up, all enemies within a certain radius from him will turn into 1-Ups/Spare Bodies. Only one can be carried at a time.
as base equipment (you CAN'T restrict base equipment, without making the match unable to be added). Along with Rush for the offensive, Beat to distract Deku, and Eddie for various items. So not only Deku has to deal with Megaman spamming several attacks (a majority of them being able to just...One shot Him), but He also has to deal with Megaman various ways of healing Himself. Also OP, specify the weapons that Megaman has access to
I already voted Megaman fra I was just correcting him on danger sense.

Okay so from what I'm told by Mega Man Supporters off site, if Rock's IC Chip gets destroyed then he's perma-dead based on the way we have it written on our profile. So Deku just has to be really thorough with destroying Rock's head and he gets a W.

Okay so from what I'm told by Mega Man Supporters off site, if Rock's IC Chip gets destroyed then he's perma-dead based on the way we have it written on our profile. So Deku just has to be really thorough with destroying Rock's head and he gets a W.
Guys with time stop has tried, guys with atacks that literally freeze at absolute zero has tried. He even fought against someone BILLONS of time stronger. And still wasn't destroyed

How long does it take for Mega-Man's transfer system to activate anyway? If another Mega Man teleports in the moment the other gets destroyed, it's unlikely Deku would have enough time to randomly smash the first body's corpse until he destroys the IC chip.

I assume each body has its own IC chip as well yes? Since that's the basis of a robot master's personality.

But I'm not even sure if Deku would kill Rock who is still (kinda) childlike in character. I would think he'd probably try and capture the chip first, see if he can take it to people/experts to properly disable the chip without outright killing Mega Man

I'm still gonna FRA Mega Man even with these conditions. Once he sees Deku go the big zoomie he'll be using his healing, shields and eventually Time Stop

But also depends if Deku can one shot, apparently 7.5x is the gap needed for the one shot

But also depends if Deku can one shot, apparently 7.5x is the gap needed for the one shot
The gap between these two is like a 1.08253992927369 times difference, which I REALLY don't see deku doing any extreme damage to megaman where the IC chip is needed.

There could be a debate for that, still Rock could likely show up in a new body before Deku thinks to find and destroy that specific part of him. I’ll keep my vote the same

Back