• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, it is invisible.
The problem is that, the windcage is Just baseline layered.
so are the arrow patterns i've provided

oh yeah, this

ram's only wincon aka the invisible attacks is now no longer invisible, even if we ignore my prior argument

tanjiro can smell the swamp demon even when he is inside his swamp dimension

17-8.jpg

for more context, see season 1 ep 6 from 14:35 to 14:55

but he couldn't smell this demon's ability/ his arrow patterns

however, he was able to see them when yushiro lent him his senses

19-14.jpg

and the uppermoons scale far above him, then koku scales far above him as well, then yoriichi scales far above all of them so ram's attacks might as well not have the term "invisible" added to them really

and with that, ram's only wincon aka the invisible attacks is gone, also i checked the fight and she simply overhwelmed him with strenght to beat him into a corner and predicted where he will land/teleport with clairvoyance, so nothing special

which makes this a stomp
this^

how is that dealing with layered invisibility?
because the arrow patterns are also "layered", since tanjiro who can smell people across pocket dimensions can't smell them, but when yushiro lent him his senses, he could see them

and needless to say, yoriichi scales far above all of them

you should prob read the post again

because the arrow patterns are also "layered", since tanjiro who can smell people across pocket dimensions can't smell them, but when yushiro lent him his senses, he could see them

and needless to say, yoriichi scales far above all of them

you should prob read the post again
being able to hide ones scent doesnt mean they also have layered sight resistance aka invisibility. It could be regular Invisibility which we know Tanjiro cant detect along with something that helps the demon hide their scent. Also, going by the way you worded it, he only managed to figure out their pattern due to perception manipulation via yushiro.

being able to hide ones scent doesnt mean they also have layered sight resistance aka invisibility. It could be regular Invisibility which we know Tanjiro cant detect along with something that helps the demon hide their scent. Also, going by the way you worded it, he only managed to figure out their pattern due to perception manipulation via yushiro.
he wasn't hiding his scent dude was straight up in another dimension called the swamp dimension yet tanjiro managed to "smell" his location, and he can't smell the arrow patterns, meaning the arrow patterns are more "invisible" than the swamp demon in the swamp dimension, meaning yushiro's sight is superior to tanjiro's sens of smell since he could see the arrow patterns,meaning the invisibility is layered, meaning ram is f*ked since now she has no wincons lmao

tanjiro only managed to see them because yushiro lent him his sight, idk if that counts as preception manip, but point is still the same

he wasn't hiding his scent dude was straight up in another dimension called the swamp dimension yet tanjiro managed to "smell" his location, and he can't smell the arrow patterns, meaning the arrow patterns are more "invisible" than the swamp demon in the swamp dimension, meaning yushiro's sight is superior to tanjiro's sens of smell since he could see the arrow patterns,meaning the invisibility is layered, meaning ram is f*ked since now she has no wincons lmao

tanjiro only managed to see them because yushiro lent him his sight, idk if that counts as preception manip, but point is still the same
Talk about being fallacious
1. you would need to get that approved by a mod otherwise I am not gonna accept it
2. you dont scale smelling sense to sight, they arent connected in the slightest. Also, we don't know how the swamp demons dimension actually worked like, it could simply be just his ability to stay inside of walls in which case his scent wouldn't disappear becuz air can permeate through pretty much anything

...my friend, do you even know what a fallacy is?
either way, i won't spend time explaining in detail, way too tedious

1 ram doesn't have layered invisibilty in her profile either, you don't have to accept it, but neither will i accept ram's ability, so moot point

2 they're both supernatural in nature so i see no reason why not, it's not like pocket realities have a smell to begin with and the arrows were literally invisible, the senses here are just used to "sens" things this is not a false equivalence fallacy , either way, i simply stated that tanjiro's sens of smell is so potent that he could "smell" others across pocket realities, but even he cannot "smell" the arrow patterns, meaning they're more invisible than the swamp demon in the swamp dimension meaning the invisibility is layered, but yushiro could see them with his sight, and yoriichi scales far above all of them

untill you prove why this is wrong, it won't be

3 this is his ability in the wiki

Can move around in a black mist through walls and through the ground. The mist is a portal to the "swamp", a pocket reality with almost no air where one floats as if in water. People other than the demon feel extremely heavy in it.

it's a pocket reality he made with his BDA

dunno enough about both shows
Yoriichi FRA + idk if this gets mentioned here but Yoriichi for sure outskills Ram.

Back