• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Gojo and Sukuna revisions

I thought with Black Flash bein grounded from Cursed Energy itself which ofc is the UES of JJK. Along with two completely different types of entities Humans And Cursed Spirits being affected by it in the exact same way, I thought it would be a broadened effect to all Cursed Energy users, plus its consistent and similar with how Gojō and Sukuna got beneficial effects (such as improved/regained Reverse Cursed Technique and Domain Expansion energy output) instead of just an increased power in that one strike.

Last edited:
We don't have ues for JJK if you mean that.

plus its consistent with how Gojo and Sukuna got beneficial effects (such as improved/regained Reverse Cursed Technique and Domain Expansion energy output)
Doesn't mean its assumed for all stats. I feel like we'd have something to at least back it, Nanami says the flow of ce is like breathing which does help but I don't think we've ever seen a speed amp nor has it been said.

We don't have ues for JJK if you mean that.

Doesn't mean its assumed for all stats. I feel like we'd have something to at least back it, Nanami says the flow of ce is like breathing which does help but I don't think we've ever seen a speed amp nor has it been said.
Black flash amps your output, the more energy you output = the stronger/faster youre..

When is it said to amp your output? And just output doesn't make you stronger, manipulation of it also factors in.
Chap 256, maki and choso says that and more output does make you stronger, thats why maki and yuji were catching up a 16F sukuna, because he only had 10% of output

Why is potential everything?

I'm talking about when Black Flash is said to amp output.
.. Chap 256? Sukuna hits a BF on larue, miguel states sukuna condition is improving

sukuna hits another bf on maki, a sec after that bf, maki states that sukunas output is increasing

Sukuna hits another bf on choso, a sec after that, choso states that his output was increasing but yuji soul punches nerfed it again

.. Chap 256? Sukuna hits a BF on larue, miguel states sukuna condition is improving

sukuna hits another bf on maki, a sec after that bf, maki states that sukunas output is increasing

Sukuna hits another bf on choso, a sec after that, choso states that his output was increasing but yuji soul punches nerfed it again
This isn't really what I was talking about. I was referring to people explaining BF as giving an amp itself. We only know bf to improve manipulation which in turn increases one's output.

This isn't really what I was talking about. I was referring to people explaining BF as giving an amp itself. We only know bf to improve manipulation which in turn increases one's output.
thats the same thing, i think? Maki says that sukunas slashes were stronger and had a greater output after hitting BF, so BF is increasing his output anyways

thats the same thing, i think? Maki says that sukunas slashes were stronger and had a greater output after hitting BF, so BF is increasing his output anyways
Yeah and output can be improved/made stronger/increased/greater through one's manipulation. Besides, we don't accept ce as a ues, the 120% isn't/shouldn't be assumed as a general statement.

Yeah and output can be improved/made stronger/increased/greater through one's manipulation. Besides, we don't accept ce as a ues, the 120% isn't/shouldn't be assumed as a general statement.
Ok, but hitting a BF would still make someone stronger and faster as well, although by a uncertain number

Back