• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I forgor that Ram's Clairvoyant Precog is outright stated to be more effective that literally reading the opponent's mind lol.

Better sister FRA.

Her clairvoyance leaves her defenseless, All Might’s AOE would hit her if she does that from what I can tell. And there’s the cost of overusing it which All Might’s constant attacks would warrant.

Her clairvoyance leaves her defenseless,

Not in this state it don't:
She purloined the opponent’s field of vision with Clairvoyance.

The opponent’s focus, eye movements, the part wherein strength was being poured, by synthesizing these she could read the aim with greater ease than reading the mind.

Dodging the perforating palm, she reversely twisted all five of its fingers as it slipped through.

Pounding a rebuff into his throat seeking to give rise to a shriek, she slammed the opponent into the wall with a sharp spinning kick. - Arc 6 Chapter 86 "Conversing of What Yesterday Held"

And again😴, this comeback to the fact that her Stamina would be depleted every time she keeping redirect a attack stronger than her oew strenght.
Like, keeping redirecting attacks from foes stronger than you would with poor stamina is still a issue.
This isnt her in her normal state, she doesn't have as big of a stamina strain on her + doing physical stuff isnt gonna tire her out that much + All might isnt even that much stronger than her
And that really don't stop All Might AoE for hitting her, since It forms a Hurricane.
Which she can copy and just physically repkicate given that they have almost the same stats

Her limites dure neg is not even that good, is pratically her winds attacks destroying people eamdrums, and All Might can endure that type of demage.
Pretty sure it also destroys their organs
No dissagreements here, but i have to remind again that All Might stamina would let him endure long enough for her to drop because of stamina issues.

I din't say she need to outspeed him to constantly hit attacks, i saying she needs to outspeed him to able to dodge all his attacks because of How big he is.
The size difference is less than garf
I highly doubt that she would, because All Might AoE attacks are just him punching super hard to create Wind pressure, why Ram would copy that is weird.
To counter it with her own physical attacks instead of having to use her mana? Beßides she could utilise it WAY better than he ever could even with a minor ap advantage
She was stronger and faster than him in that situation, so this is not a comparable.
She was only stronger than him for a single moment where she used her horn to power up her kick. The rest of it was her in base
She can, but that really not gonna stop All Might because of his stamina.
It will still damage him tho?
You mean, the feat that as considered a outlet? Because she did that after losing her powers
The 100x speed diff was considered an outlier and the feat itself isnt one
Again, she would't able to dodge a AoE attack from closing range. Look at this.
The link isnt working

Back