• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
All Might's Fear Inducement isn't noticeable to change anything in a fight.

What number does Ram scale to? I can't tell from her profile.

Ram would upscale from ~3 teratons atm, and is currently under a revision that will change that value to ~22 teratons.

That can't be right.

The profile says she has half the strength of her adult prime, which scales above Sekhmet and Puck. I'm going to assume the value she scales above is the 2.99 Teratons results on Puck's profile that's going to be replaced from what you're saying. I understand why you're just rounding up to 3 Teratons considering how close it is.

However, this should mean Ram is around 1.5 Teratons. For Ram to be around 3 Teratons, her adult prime would have to be two times stronger than Puck who is 2.99 Teratons.

This isn't stated on the profile. Unless the values I'm getting are incorrect and she scales to something else.

Well, pretty sure All Might outlast her in stamina.

Even with her skill, defeating All Might before her time is up is gonna be hard for her.

Considering that would still need to be apply via a CRT and the fact Ram's rating will likely be changed in a current CRT.

Might would be best to hold off on the match to see if it'll still be viable.

Ram is over 23 Teratons of TNT now, making her almost 3x stronger than what All Might scales to.

Considering Ram's future durability negation and the fact her wind blades are just sharp, she can just slice All Might to pieces and he can't do anything to stop it.

All Might's most used method of attack is a mad charge with no dodging, so yeah. He's used to dealing with people who can't hurt him and just power through those that can like AFO. He's never faced anyone who's this much stronger than him and can attack with invisible wind blades that'll slice him apart.

Ram's stamina is pretty bad from what I'm reading and All Might's endurance let him punch off AFO's head after being disemboweled.

But I don't think it's likely for Ram's attack to not be fatal instantly unlike AFO's attack. How long can Ram fight in this state?

But I don't think it's likely for Ram's attack to not be fatal instantly unlike AFO's attack. How long can Ram fight in this state?
An unknown length of time, her actual physical burdens (stamina, pain, etc.) are all being transferred to her comatose sister Rem, but due to the backlash onto her Ram isn't willing to use it for very long, she'd rather die herself than overwork Rem's body to death.

I'd guess she'd only be willing to operate at 5 shackles for 10 minutes at most.

Is a 3x AP diff really enough to cut someone apart? I feel like All Might would be able to get in there (he also has his own wind attacks to respond) and figure something out with his own skill and tenacity

Is a 3x AP diff really enough to cut someone apart? I feel like All Might would be able to get in there (he also has his own wind attacks to respond) and figure something out with his own skill and tenacity
Well, yes It is a slicing attack, so also have a little bit of durability negation.

Like, you can't say If not 3x stronger ymthan something, you would't be able to slice that.

Yeah but there’s a difference between cutting someone up and slicing them apart, All Mights endurance would let him survive unless he’s actually in pieces

You can cut someone's limbs off even if you're a bit weaker than them with a good weapon. A 3x AP difference is massive even without a weapon, you'd be break bones with direct hits, best not to look down on such a thing. She can slice limbs off or slice his entire torso clean in half with a single attack.

All Might's wind attacks are inferior to Ram's (Power only) and his own combat skills offer little advantages, even if he does have more raw experience. All Might's confirmed style of fighting is a head on charge with no dodging, it's his classic style of attack. The fight starts and he rushes her to either knock her out or restrain her.

She sends out a wind blade, All Might tries to tank it and gets sliced through. That's how a fight starts and most likely ends as well. All Might states he's a close range fighter as well, it'd be extremely out of character for him to play any kind of ranged game.

Note: All Might's been shown to take piercing attacks from people on par with him just fine, but never against someone 3x stronger.

All Might's been upgraded from 8.36 Teratons to 33.44 Teratons, meaning the two of them are now comparable to each other.

In terms of Lifting Strength, Ram scales to 10,727,414,561 Metric Tons I believe, while All Might scales to 93,006,374,246 Metric Tons, so he has the overall power advantage. And as explained All Might can withstand sharp/piercing attacks from people comparable to him, so he can withstand her wind blades and more importantly, he can overpower them with his own more massively sized wind pressure attacks.

Ram is the superior fighter here, as All Might is just an experience brawler and would be inferior to Garfiel. He does have sheer AOE on his side so that can somewhat mitigate her movements if she tries to dodge his attacks. However, even with the bit of a stat disadvantage I believe Ram still has the advantage in this scenario.

However, her stamina is the biggest issue for her here. All Might even in his Weakened State could battle for around three hours. In his Prime he was capable of working for 72 hours non stop, so his stamina is vastly superior to her here.

It's highly possible he can outlast her long enough that she'll fizzle out. All Might can power right through her ranged attacks with his own strength. He can even increase all of his stats by going past his limits, which can let him overwhelm people who were just as strong as him. Even after he had a hole blasted through his stomach which destroyed a large part of his internal organs, he was still capable of fighting and punched through the head of Prime All For One.

I'm voting for All Might purely for stamina reasons. Ram is a vastly superior fighter and I can see her overcoming this stat difference in a normal battle. But her stamina being so low makes it difficult for me to think she could take All Might out in such a short amount of time, considering the sheer will and stamina he possess.

This would be a hard fight for All Might, but I believe he can outlast her more often than she can defeat him in this timeframe.

All Might FRA for now, unless there are good counterarguments. I might change my vote later depending on the arguments.

Oh yeah if they are equal All Might’s raw endurance should carry him to the win. I’ll change my vote to him FRA

Back