• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both combatants in-character but looking to destroy their enemy by whatever means necessary. Homelander has announced that he's here to savagely kill Rem, and has gone into detail about his plans. Ram has responded with unrestrained fury, and has promised to destroy Homelander so completely that Rem won't even have to clean him up afterwards, because there won't be enough left to clean up.

Re_Zero_Ram.png

Homelander-MP.jpg

(hope it's okay for me to link pictures from the Wiki pages themselves)

Ram's 8-B key is being used. Everything higher is restricted.

Speed equalized.

AP:

Homelander is 43.4294685956 tons of TNT

Ram is ~27 tons of TNT

Lifting Strength:
Homelander is Class K, Ram is Class 5

Ram: 7 (AThe1412, noninho, Zabazab, Shyster, SatellatheWoE, Marvel_Champion_07, Greatsage13th)

Homelander:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Ram's 9-B key is being used.
I assume you meant 8-B? Anyway, this match goes pretty much the same way as her fight with Comic Homelander except Amazon Homelander has the AP advantage this time around and speed is equalized, though Ram is bloodlusted here so she'll probably just release 2nd Shackle, blitz him, and end the fight quickly. Voting Ram.

I assume you meant 8-B?
Oh, poo, you're right... Fixed.
Anyway, this match goes pretty much the same way as her fight with Comic Homelander except Amazon Homelander has the AP advantage this time around and speed is equalized, though Ram is bloodlusted here so she'll probably just release 2nd Shackle, blitz him, and end the fight quickly. Voting Ram.
The AP advantage is substantial, but not enough to one-shot, so she does have time to take it further. Her stamina certainly works against her though.

I mean
Ram actually has skill while Homelander is used to oneshotting his opponents
That+FRA=Ram vote

Yeah Ram can probably just dance around Homelander while cutting him at range, or release her 2nd Shackle and outspeed/immediately behead him.

Ram fra.

Back