• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All Might's been upgraded from 8.36 Teratons to 33.44 Teratons, meaning the two of them are now comparable to each other.

In terms of Lifting Strength, Ram scales to 10,727,414,561 Metric Tons I believe, while All Might scales to 93,006,374,246 Metric Tons, so he has the overall power advantage. And as explained All Might can withstand sharp/piercing attacks from people comparable to him, so he can withstand her wind blades and more importantly, he can overpower them with his own more massively sized wind pressure attacks.
Did you forget about the limited dura neg? His insides will also be damaged, its not just about the blades themselves afterall.
Ram is the superior fighter here, as All Might is just an experience brawler and would be inferior to Garfiel. He does have sheer AOE on his side so that can somewhat mitigate her movements if she tries to dodge his attacks. However, even with the bit of a stat disadvantage I believe Ram still has the advantage in this scenario.
All might is low tier fodder in terms of skills against Ram, his only hope is the AoE becauce i really doubt he could close in the gap and even if he does, ram has absolutely everything in her aresenal to defeat him without letting a single attack slip. Not to mention, she will know what he is going to do before he even thinks about it properly due to her claravoyance
However, her stamina is the biggest issue for her here. All Might even in his Weakened State could battle for around three hours. In his Prime he was capable of working for 72 hours non stop, so his stamina is vastly superior to her here.
Having a higher stamina is fair but Ram has atleast 10 mins to end this which should be enough considering All mights lack of skills, Garfiel also has much much higher stamina but would still lose to her with comparable AP.
Some stamina feats for Garfiel: he can fight for a week straight, tore open his own stomach and still defeated his opponents, broke almost every bone in his body multiple times etc.
It's highly possible he can outlast her long enough that she'll fizzle out. All Might can power right through her ranged attacks with his own strength. He can even increase all of his stats by going past his limits, which can let him overwhelm people who were just as strong as him. Even after he had a hole blasted through his stomach which destroyed a large part of his internal organs, he was still capable of fighting and punched through the head of Prime All For One.

I'm voting for All Might purely for stamina reasons. Ram is a vastly superior fighter and I can see her overcoming this stat difference in a normal battle. But her stamina being so low makes it difficult for me to think she could take All Might out in such a short amount of time, considering the sheer will and stamina he possess.
Constant dura negs + she could put him in an illusion and then defeat him + easily skillstomping him in both distance and close combat

Last edited:
Staying neutral for now-but I'll admit that I am leaning towards Ram FRA, tbh-but, have to ask... Where is Rem?

All Might has massive AoE, right? And in this match, Ram isn't going to have the benefit of someone constantly on the move to keep Rem safe like in-canon. And the fact that she is comatose and serves as Ram's source of power, so to speak, in this match makes it worse. Not saying that All Might would ever even have the thought of targeting a comatose girl, but moreso... One accident misfire of an AoE attack and Rem will get reduced to a red mist and Ram's source of 6-Bness in this match will vanish. Probably, idk.

Staying neutral for now-but I'll admit that I am leaning towards Ram FRA, tbh-but, have to ask... Where is Rem?

All Might has massive AoE, right? And in this match, Ram isn't going to have the benefit of someone constantly on the move to keep Rem safe like in-canon. And the fact that she is comatose and serves as Ram's source of power, so to speak, in this match makes it worse. Not saying that All Might would ever even have the thought of targeting a comatose girl, but moreso... One accident misfire of an AoE attack and Rem will get reduced to a red mist and Ram's source of 6-Bness in this match will vanish. Probably, idk.
Rem was somewhere away in the original fight but this also adds onto the fact that the fight is taking place in the pleideas watchotwer which is a closed area, does All Might make sure to keep a treasured national property safe or does he just busts through it?

All might decides to destroy the pleideas watchtower and accidentally lets Satella out destroying the entire world GG

I am just goimg to put Rem in an assumed indestructible box nearby because otherwise this could be a stomp

Last edited:
Rem was somewhere away in the original fight but this also adds onto the fact that the fight is taking place in the pleideas watchotwer which is a closed area, does All Might make sure to keep a treasured national property safe or does he just busts through it?

All might decides to destroy the pleideas watchtower and accidentally lets Satella out destroying the entire world GG

I am just goimg to put Rem in an assumed indestructible box nearby because otherwise this could be a stomp
Would All Might even know that? To him, the tower is literally just a random tower in the middle of the desert so he likely won't have an issue with destroying it and obviously Satella isn't going to come into play here since that would be outside interference just wanna say it out there.

Moreover, though... wouldn't that just give Ram an advantage in the sense that you are literally removing one of her "weaknesses", so to speak, and invalidate this entire match or smth?

Would All Might even know that? To him, the tower is literally just a random tower in the middle of the desert so he likely won't have an issue with destroying it and obviously Satella isn't going to come into play here since that would be outside interference just wanna say it out there.

Moreover, though... wouldn't that just give Ram an advantage in the sense that you are literally removing one of her "weaknesses", so to speak, and invalidate this entire match or smth?
Rem isnt technically a weakness but more of a tool she is using to power up, plus even if All might knew about this its not like he would kill her comatose sister due to his character and it would be pretty unfair if she just dies by being present there. This matchup wouldn't work in that case

Rem isnt technically a weakness but more of a tool she is using to power up
But she is trought, without Rem, Ram kinda loses the Power nescessary to compete with All Might. Check her weakness section.

Well, because putting Rem in a unbrekeable box is kinda not allowed, you can probally put her in a place that All Might can easily acess. Like, underground or something.

But she is trought, without Rem, Ram kinda loses the Power nescessary to compete with All Might. Check her weakness section.

Well, because putting Rem in a unbrekeable box is kinda not allowed, you can probally put her in a place that All Might can easily acess. Like, underground or something.
Lets assume the box has a door which All migjt would need to directly punch through multiple times to get to her, that way he has access but it wont break down from them fighting

Bump
Now that i think about, putting All Might in a closed spaced vs Ram, when he have AoE attacks don't seem like a good Idea for Ram, since we can't avoid them that easily now.

Last edited:
Bump
Now that i think about, putting All Might in a closed spaced vs Ram, when he have AoE attacks don't seem like a good Idea for Ram, since we can't avoid them that easily now.
Its atleast big enough to cover 100M i think? I would also like to know if brody would let out AoE when she is LITERALLY in front of him. I am pretty sure he is way more likely to attack with normal punches, and a VERY high chance that he will get skillstomped
Oh and also, rams limited dura neg got accepted which means its back to the good ol' slicer for our good ol' greatest hero
(Fezzih gets more based as the days go on)

Last edited:
Its atleast big enough to cover 100M i think?
What is? All Might range is kilometers, yeah.
I would also like to know if brody would let out AoE when she is LITERALLY in front of him.
I mean, his Detroid Smash which he use a lot, cause this just by he using, so probally. If she keeps dodging, he would use eventually.
Oh and also, rams limited dura neg got accepted which means its back to the good ol' slicer for our good ol' greatest hero
No, not really. She can attack using Al Fura and that demages him from inside, he not gonna be sliced.

What is? All Might range is kilometers, yeah.
But he is a general cqc fighter right?
I mean, his Detroid Smash which he use a lot, cause this just by he using, so probally. If she keeps dodging, he would use eventually.
The skill gap is pretty massive so i could still see her reading him ahead of time and dodging his attacks very easily even from a close distance
No, not really. She can attack using Al Fura and that demages him from inside, he not gonna be sliced.
His insides still would be sliced tho

But he is a general cqc fighter right?
Yeah, but he still use this type of attack sometimes.
The skill gap is pretty massive so i could still see her reading him ahead of time and dodging his attacks very easily even from a close distance
Not sure if she can dodge a hurricane that spams in close range, but okay.
And the stamina is still a problem for her.
His insides still would be sliced tho
True, but she keeps using Al Fura, her mana gonna deplete eventually.

Yeah, but he still use this type of attack sometimes.
Attack deflection would probably help her to parry these types of attacks too in cqc
Not sure if she can dodge a hurricane that spams in close range, but okay.
And the stamina is still a problem for her.

True, but she keeps using Al Fura, her mana gonna deplete eventually.
The thing with stamina is that its more of a time issue and she wouldn't like to go over it. Pretty sure she can just continously let Rem absorb mana because that isnt the main issue it is the burden which would accumulate so her best and most likely strat is closing the distance then spamming huge amounts of high damage attacks and not letting All might counter till he drops dead. With the skill gap its highly likely she can do this without letting him hit her a single time.

I personally doubt i would get hit by someone who i can read better than reading their mind since from real life experience outskilling someone to this extent is wild even if they are sligtly stronger than me

Attack deflection would probably help her to parry these types of attacks too in cqc
Not sure why she even have that, since she don't have weapons to reflect attacks like Garfiel. And we pretty much agreed that people who don't have weapons would't scale to people who used weapons to do some of they skill feats.
Not really, since i pretty sure she can't reflect AoE attacks.

The thing with stamina is that its more of a time issue and she wouldn't like to go over it.
Yeah, because Rem would probally die If she sustain a bunch of Ram injuries, so at minimum, the fight would be pretty difficulty because of All Might resiliance.
Pretty sure she can just continously let Rem absorb mana because that isnt the main issue it is the burden which would accumulate
Ok and? Ram would still be losing her Mana to use Wind Magic, so If she can let Rem absorb mana that don't much for her.
her best and most likely strat is closing the distance then spamming huge amounts of high damage attacks and not letting All might counter till he drops dead.
No, Ram really don't do that type of thing in a fight, she usually start with CC, she don't start spamming Magic on someone until they drop dead. Even so:
With the skill gap its highly likely she can do this without letting him hit her a single time.
You keep ignoring All Might have AoE attacks that she can't effectively Dodge. His own attacks can also dismiss Ram Wind Blade moves.
I personally doubt i would get hit by someone who i can read better than reading their mind since from real life experience outskilling someone to this extent is wild even if they are sligtly stronger than me
The problem is they both have equal speed and dodging every hit from someone on the size of All Might is impossible, you would get hit eventually due to How big his hit are compares to you.

Last edited:
Not sure why she even have that, since she don't have weapons to reflect attacks like Garfiel. And we pretty much agreed that people who don't have weapons would't scale to people who used weapons to do some of they skill feats.
Not really, since i pretty sure she can't reflect AoE attacks.
Sorry i didnt elaborate on this more, basically she can parry his hands by reading their trajectory as he is trying to attack making all of the damage be reflected in a different direction. And this would work even if he tries an AoE attack
Yeah, because Rem would probally die If she sustain a bunch of Ram injuries, so at minimum, the fight would be pretty difficulty because of All Might resiliance.

Ok and? Ram would still be losing her Mana to use Wind Magic, so If she can let Rem absorb mana that don't much for her.
Yeah but she wouldnt need that many hits to begin with due to Al Fura being a relative attack along with having limited dura neg attched to it. Even if All might has heavy resilience a normal MMA fighter who can fight through heavy injuries would still drop if he is hit in the liver too hard and Ram is literally gonna be targetting all of his weak spots.
No, Ram really don't do that type of thing in a fight, she usually start with CC, she don't start spamming Magic on someone until they drop dead. Even so:

You keep ignoring All Might have AoE attacks that she can't effectively Dodge. His own attacks can also dismiss Ram Wind Blade moves.

The problem is they both have equal speed and dodging every hit from someone on the size of All Might is impossible, you would get hit eventually due to How big his hit are compares to you.
I think its wrong to think that she needs to outspeed All might to constantly hit him with attacks with this massive of a skill gap, this is basically her vs an even less skilled garfiel again and he didnt have a chance to fight back until she depowered.
Also, its pretty likely that Ram will copy All mights AoE attacks as well which would be even worse for him

Ram annihilates All Might.

His AoE is counter by her superior control over wind and air. She has her own danmaku wind attacks that he wouldn't even be able to see and would quickly chop All Might up due to their durability negating properties. She's vastly superior in hand to hand combat to the point that even arguing he'd be able to land a hit on her is debatable. She has enhanced senses and power mimicry that'd potentially allow her to just copy his AoE blast techniques, which would be game-over for All Might. She has extrasensory perception and information analysis to predict and dodge or counter worrying attacks - or make copying them even easier.

I could go on but I think the number of advantages here is clear. She's low-diffing this guy.

Last edited:
I’m sticking with All Might for now. It’s been shown in the manga internal damage isn’t the end for him and that AOE/AP advantage should really carry him even with the chance his attacks redirected or copied. On the note of mimicry, is it really possible for Ram to completely match One For All, afterall in verse it’s an exception to being stolen. I understand mimicry isn’t the same thing, but I don’t know why Ram’s wind would be of the same potency as All Might’s. She’d be going from tens of meters to tens of kilometers.

I’m sticking with All Might for now. It’s been shown in the manga internal damage isn’t the end for him and that AOE/AP advantage should really carry him even with the chance his attacks redirected or copied. On the note of mimicry, is it really possible for Ram to completely match One For All, afterall in verse it’s an exception to being stolen. I understand mimicry isn’t the same thing, but I don’t know why Ram’s wind would be of the same potency as All Might’s. She’d be going from tens of meters to tens of kilometers.
Yes, it is completely possible for her to copy his air blast attacks. She's managed to copy invisible air blade attacks before which are far more advanced than just punching with air shockwaves.

Not to mention, it doesn't need to be the same potency or the same range. She'd just need to be capable of redirecting some of the air from hitting her. Which is entirely possible even with her normal control over wind and her sensory perception/analysis to predict the attacks beforehand.

How is AOE going to carry him if you admit she can just redirect or copy it? How is AP going to carry him when he never hits her? I don't understand the logic.

There’s All Might’s size that she’d have to deal with along with his barraging and then when he goes for a Detroit Smash where she’d have to redirect. She’d have to accurately hit his hands each time he goes for a Smash if she wants to whittle him down and not be knocked away or put in a rush. All Might’s power growing from rage power could also make attempting to redirect more risky.

Also, Ram’s wind manipulation comes from magic whereas All Might’s is natural, so her control might not even work. And if she does copy it, she’s using more mana to try and hit All Might who should be able to take the wind pressure of his own attacks. Her best bet is internal damage, so it’d be a waste to copy an external wind attack.

There’s All Might’s size that she’d have to deal with along with his barraging and then when he goes for a Detroit Smash where she’d have to redirect.
She can predict attacks with her senses and has dealt with more unavoidable attacks.

She countered and copied danmaku air slashes that were invisible (Yes, actually invisible). Countering a big blast of air isn't going to be very hard.

His size doesn't really matter, her normal range with attacks is enough to cut apart that entire range. Even Garfiel in his monster form is bigger than him, anyway. And she has no problem with him at all.

She’d have to accurately hit his hands each time he goes for a Smash if she wants to whittle him down and not be knocked away or put in a rush.
Why can't she just use invisible blade wind that he has no chance of dodging? He can't even see it.

Also, Ram’s wind manipulation comes from magic whereas All Might’s is natural, so her control might not even work.
This is a weird argument. Her magic extends to real wind and there is not really a notable difference.

I could even argue this the other way around if you want to go that route. Magic wind isn't inherently inferior or superior to normal wind.

And if she does copy it, she’s using more mana to try and hit All Might who should be able to take the wind pressure of his own attacks.
Except she would immediately be more skilled than him with his own wind attacks and would just beat him up, really.

Also she can make her attacks unreadable and unconventional by usimg her wind magic to add to her movements and attacks
This is also gonna help her dodge a lot of his AoE attacks

In the early game, All Might would be rushing prompting Ram to try and counter which could just end up with her being hit by an AOE attack due to equal speed and size difference. Using the wind blade would need to come after Ram is safely out of All Might’s range. And that could be blown away by another attempted Smash.

I didn’t know Ram’s wind control extends to natural wind so her mimicry is more plausible though I’m still unsure of the usefulness. I’m not seeing how the skill difference really affects All Might’s wind attacks, skill doesn’t affect a shotgun for example.

In the early game, All Might would be rushing prompting Ram to try and counter which could just end up with her being hit by an AOE attack due to equal speed and size difference.
garfiel is bigger and had a higher AP gap (she broke her kneecaps from hitting him too hard) then this current matchup and she still easily avoided his charges
They are also relative in AP, this isnt a one or 2 shot difference
Using the wind blade would need to come after Ram is safely out of All Might’s range. And that could be blown away by another attempted Smash.
Which she can easiily read and avoid with her claravoyance which would tell her before he himself even realizes it
I didn’t know Ram’s wind control extends to natural wind so her mimicry is more plausible though I’m still unsure of the usefulness. I’m not seeing how the skill difference really affects All Might’s wind attacks, skill doesn’t affect a shotgun for example.
Skill doesnt affect an attack which is hundreds of times faster and stronger yes but it will be effective against someone of your same size

garfiel is bigger and had a higher AP gap (she broke her kneecaps from hitting him too hard) then this current matchup and she still easily avoided his charges
They are also relative in AP, this isnt a one or 2 shot difference

Which she can easiily read and avoid with her claravoyance which would tell her before he himself even realizes it

Skill doesnt affect an attack which is hundreds of times faster and stronger yes but it will be effective against someone of your same size
The speed equalization is really what would let AM hit, unless Garfiel was also relative to Ram. Ram’s clairvoyance says she can’t defend while using it and it has adverse side effects on overuse which she’d need if she wants to use it to avoid all All Might’s AOE. And like I said, All Might can take many external attacks, so Ram using that over her internal attacks seems counterintuitive to beating him.

Sorry i didnt elaborate on this more, basically she can parry his hands by reading their trajectory as he is trying to attack making all of the damage be reflected in a different direction. And this would work even if he tries an AoE attack
And again😴, this comeback to the fact that her Stamina would be depleted every time she keeping redirect a attack stronger than her oew strenght.
Like, keeping redirecting attacks from foes stronger than you would with poor stamina is still a issue.

And that really don't stop All Might AoE for hitting her, since It forms a Hurricane.

Yeah but she wouldnt need that many hits to begin with due to Al Fura being a relative attack along with having limited dura neg attched to it.
Her limites dure neg is not even that good, is pratically her winds attacks destroying people eamdrums, and All Might can endure that type of demage.
Even if All might has heavy resilience a normal MMA fighter who can fight through heavy injuries would still drop if he is hit in the liver too hard and Ram is literally gonna be targetting all of his weak spots.
No dissagreements here, but i have to remind again that All Might stamina would let him endure long enough for her to drop because of stamina issues.
I think its wrong to think that she needs to outspeed All might to constantly hit him with attacks with this massive of a skill gap
I din't say she need to outspeed him to constantly hit attacks, i saying she needs to outspeed him to able to dodge all his attacks because of How big he is.
Also, its pretty likely that Ram will copy All mights AoE attacks as well which would be even worse for him
I highly doubt that she would, because All Might AoE attacks are just him punching super hard to create Wind pressure, why Ram would copy that is weird.
has dealt with more unavoidable attacks.
Like?
Even Garfiel in his monster form is bigger than him, anyway. And she has no problem with him at all.
She was stronger and faster than him in that situation, so this is not a comparable.
Why can't she just use invisible blade wind that he has no chance of dodging? He can't even see it.
She can, but that really not gonna stop All Might because of his stamina.
garfiel is bigger and had a higher AP gap (she broke her bíceps from hitting him too hard) then this current matchup and she still easily avoided his charges
You mean, the feat that as considered a outlet? Because she did that after losing her powers
Again, she would't able to dodge a AoE attack from closing range. Look at this.

Back