• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Gojo and Sukuna revisions

I agree with all of this, although I have some small issues with formatting. You can exclude Mahoraga from his AP since Mahoraga has its own profile.

Add “X Tier physically” to AP and move the explanation to the SS part to not clutter the AP section.

Therr’s small stuff like lower case names but I’ll fix it later.
The idea was to index general statements that give an idea of Sukuna's power that aren't outright striking strength feats or anything related thereof

That's how it is on Gojo's profile, at least

The idea was to index general statements
Yeah but these statements don't really mean much. Sukuna is strong asf but these statements are about everything he has, CE pool, CT, open DE etc. If we're rating things such as physical strength and CT, these statements don't tell us much.

Back