• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Eh?" The man's face contorted into a face of visible rage, as he walked closer to Rory, standing mere inches away from where she was swinging her sword.

"I hear you pretty strong, women. but I'm the strongest guy there is, got that?" The man said,

"You may be a hotshot, but you best not get cocky when dealing with me," The man said. leering at her.

Rory ignored the man's taunts, continuing to swing her sword without end. "Just go away already..." Rory thought to herself, "I mean, I did want a sparring partner... I guess I can use this guy." Rory ceased swinging her sword.

"Alright then. How about this? We fight, whoever wins gets this planet."

"HA! you? fight me?" The man laughed.

"Sure...ill humor your little wager, got nothing better to do."

"but ill warn ya. I'm a genuine prodigy. don't compare me with the half-assed fighters you usually face."

The man took a stance, seemingly identical to one found in traditional karate. His eyes were taunting, yet remarkably focused. despite arrogance, it was clear he had experience in fighting.

Rory ignored all of his boasts and taunts and simply held her sword, staring down her opponent without saying a single thing.

She raised her blade, getting into a stance. Even to someone such as him, her stance couldn't be described as anything but exceptional. She had absolutely no openings and the way she held her blade made it the most optimal position for releasing large bursts of power. Anybody with a brain could tell Rory's swordsmanship had already reached the realm of the divine...

"Come on."

(Rory wank post incoming.)

Rory ignored all of his boasts and taunts and simply held her sword, staring down her opponent without saying a single thing.

She raised her blade, getting into a stance. Even to someone such as him, her stance couldn't be described as anything but exceptional. She had absolutely no openings and the way she held her blade made it the most optimal position for releasing large bursts of power. Anybody with a brain could tell Rory's swordsmanship had already reached the realm of the divine...

"Come on."

(Rory wank post incoming.)
"She's mastered, it," The man thought, glancing at Rory's stance. as someone with experience in armed combat, he could tell instantly that Rory had reached a level that should be impossible, to any mere human.

"Ha, this may be more interesting than I thought", he smirked. He took his own sword stance, adopting a position remarkably similar to laido, as if he was about to draw a sword and attack. Yet...he wielded no weapon.

With no more words, he rushed towards Rory at top speed. appearing in front of her in an instant. immediately, he imbued his arm with the concept of "sharpness" allowing him to mimic a sword cutting power with his hands. with a sudden movement, he slashed at Rory with his arm, the Iaido stance greatly quickening the speed at which his attack was launched.

"She's mastered, it," The man thought, glancing at Rory's stance. as someone with experience in armed combat, he could tell instantly that Rory had reached a level that should be impossible, to any mere human.

"Ha, this may be more interesting than I thought", he smirked. He took his own sword stance, adopting a position remarkably similar to laido, as if he was about to draw a sword and attack. Yet...he wielded no weapon.

With no more words, he rushed towards Rory at top speed. appearing in front of her in an instant. immediately, he imbued his arm with the concept of "sharpness" allowing him to mimic a sword cutting power with his hands. with a sudden movement, he slashed at Rory with his arm, the Iaido stance greatly quickening the speed at which his attack was launched.
Rory's body reacted before she had even thought to react, displaying how she had honed her senses to absurdity. She twisted her body, blocking the attack with her katana and parrying it as she went for a horizontal slash that would cut him in half if it landed properly.

"Huh?"

The man jumped backward, the sword cutting open his shirt and leaving a gash in his torso, but not cutting him in half.

"That ain't right....no ones ever reacted to by Quickdraw technique before..." the man thought.

He smiled again, seemingly undeterred by the outcome. He would win. after all, he was a prodigy. a man destined to be the best at combat.

rushing towards Rory again he began to launch a barrage of Spear Hand strikes at Rory, sharpening his fingers so that they would pierce her flesh on impact, should any of the blows land.

(This is what a Spear hand looks like)

Rory stepped back a bit, parrying each and every one of his attacks. "Impressive." She thought to herself, noticing that with each spear hand she blocked with her blade, the blade chipped and cracked, slowly breaking leaving Rory with nothing but the handle.

"Guess I can't let him hit me if he can break the strongest sword I can make." She thought, teleporting behind him.

She generated a dagger of the utmost sharpness, stabbing it into his spinal cord in an attempt to paralyze him if she was successful. If her jab at his spinal cord didn't work and he countered, she would create a clone behind him once again that was also holding a dagger. Moving like an assassin, the clone would stab into his carotid artery and twist the blade, leaving a huge hole in his neck.

In response, the man twisted his body. in a clearly unnatural way, using his body control to give him superhuman flexibility. with the top half of his body facing Rory, he used Shield Arm, Vastly increasing the durability of his arm as he used it to expertly parry the attack away from his body. at the same time, he would use his other hand to attack. Using Razor Edge, He would sharpen his fingers, before clawing at Rory's neck, cutting through her jugular vein if successful.

However, while he was dealing with the real Rory, he did not see the clone appear, allowing the dagger to impale his neck. However, before she could twist the blade, The man summoned a gigantic explosion, with his body at the center, destroying the blade and much of the surrounding landscape as the power surged outward. At the same time, he would use the smoke generated from the explosion as cover, so that he could regenerate his own injury.

"Shit...She's pretty good...." The man thought.

Last edited:
In response, the man twisted his body. in a clearly unnatural way, using his body control to give him superhuman flexibility. with the top half of his body facing Rory, he used Shield Arm, Vastly increasing the durability of his arm as he used it to expertly parry the attack away from his body. at the same time, he would use his other hand to attack. Using Razor Edge, He would sharpen his fingers, before clawing at Rory's neck, cutting through her jugular vein if successful.

However, while he was dealing with the real Rory, he did not see the clone appear, allowing the dagger to impale his neck. However, before she could twist the blade, The man summoned a gigantic explosion, with his body at the center, destroying the blade and much of the surrounding landscape as the power surged outward. At the same time, he would use the smoke generated from the explosion as cover, so that he could regenerate his own injury.

"Shit...She's pretty good...." The man thought.
Rory jumped back as soon as the explosion had gone off to make sure she was not injured by it. She suffered some burn marks, but nothing that couldn't be healed within a few seconds. Her dagger was shattered, but she immediately created a new one.

"Over there."

She threw the dagger towards the smoke, hitting Raphael in his waist had the attack connected. If it didn't connect, she would generate another katana, covering it in a concentrated fire as she dashed towards the smoke, clearing it with a single wave of her blade. She would go on to increase her physical strength massively through the Activation Dream, attempting to once again cleave him in half.

Raphael heard the sound of a projectile whizzing towards him and put up his shield arm just in time to block the incoming projectile.

"****...she can see through smoke to?!" Raphel thought. for the first time in decades, was being put on the defensive, forced to quickly respond to someones attacks lest they overwhelm him.

"This woman....she cant be better than me, right? RIGHT?!" He screamed in his mind.

Suddenly he saw the smoke clear as Rory rushed towards him, covered in flame.

"**** YOU" He shouted, rage in his voice. he imbued his arm with sharpness once more and attempted to meet Rory's blade with his own. yet....he wasn't strong enough. the blade, when amplified by activation dream, was enough to cut his entire arm off, before cutting through the rest of his body, tearing him in two as the blade surged into him.

Before Rory would cut him in half, she stopped at his arm, cleaving it right off. The blade was so hot it instantly cauterized the wound, making it so that no blood came out of the stump.

"We done here?" She said, pointing her blade at him. "Get lost."

Raphael stared at his arm in disbelief.

"What...." He started. This was impossible. he was a prodigy. ever since he was a kid he had always been the best. Once he took up fighting, no one had been able to match him. he had fought battle after battle, match after match, and all of them ended with his overwhelming victory. He considered himself a god of combat. a warrior that could never be defeated.

....and yet, he was on the ground, literally disarmed by Rory. without landing a single hit on her.

"How....." He said, looking down at what remained of his arm. He wasn't the best. he wasn't the strongest. this woman. this woman had embarrassed him. showed him his weakness.

"If I keep fighting, she'll kill me" Raphel realized with a start. she had purposely stopped her blade from tearing into him. had spared him from getting his entire body torn to pieces. she didn't even take him seriously.

Raphael looked at Rory, genuine confusion in his eyes.

"How.....how did you do that? how are you so strong?" The man asked. Was she an even greater prodigy? did she somehow possess more raw talent than even him?

Raphael stared at his arm in disbelief.

"What...." He started. This was impossible. he was a prodigy. ever since he was a kid he had always been the best. Once he took up fighting, no one had been able to match him. he had fought battle after battle, match after match, and all of them ended with his overwhelming victory. He considered himself a god of combat. a warrior that could never be defeated.

....and yet, he was on the ground, literally disarmed by Rory. without landing a single hit on her.

"How....." He said, looking down at what remained of his arm. He wasn't the best. he wasn't the strongest. this woman. this woman had embarrassed him. showed him his weakness.

"If I keep fighting, she'll kill me" Raphel realized with a start. she had purposely stopped her blade from tearing into him. had spared him from getting his entire body torn to pieces. she didn't even take him seriously.

Raphael looked at Rory, genuine confusion in his eyes.

"How.....how did you do that? how are you so strong?" The man asked. Was she an even greater prodigy? did she somehow possess more raw talent than even him?
"I've been swinging a sword ever since I was a toddler..." Rory said, "And since I'm probably 96 years old by now, I've been training for about 82 years in the Dream World." Rory was talented, yes, extremely so. But the real difference between the two was sheer experience that Raphael didn't have.

"Well, that was useless. The guy didn't even serve as a warm-up..." Rory thought, sighing. "I guess I'll just have to keep training." She said to herself as she went back to swinging her sword, "I need to get even stronger than this... To knock some sense into that kid."

"...Even if it is my fault."

"Please, wait!" Kiara yelled out to Belial, running after him. But he was getting farther and farther away with each step that she took...

"I know that it hurts! I know you feel like you have to bear the burden alone!-" She called out to the man, reaching her hand out to him in a desperate attempt to grab him.

"You don't have to bear the burden alone! Let us help you-" But it was of no use. She was simply putting her own life and the life of her own unborn child into jeopardy as Belial sent her flying.

"I never thought of you as my real mother."

And yet still, Kiara attempted to reach out to him. "I don't hate you...! So please...!" She couldn't help but want to save him. To ease the burden she knew was weighing down on him.

"Pathetic."

But it was impossible to save everybody around you. Even if you are an invincible hero. "I can't accept this!" She yelled out, holding her stomach in pain. "All that pain... I just want to ease the burden...!" Was that really too much to ask for?

"I just... want... to save-" She just wanted to extend a hand. To tell him that he didn't have to suffer alone and that if they worked together, everything would be alright. She wanted to embrace him and tell Belial that it was okay to let others bear your burden, it's okay to want to run away from your problems sometimes.

"I just..." But life wasn't always so fair.

"Huh...?" Kiara woke up from her dream, her eyes shooting open. "Where am I...?" She looked around, realizing that she was somehow in Draedon's lab. "I've never been here before... Pretty high-tech." She thought to herself, slowly getting up.

Back