• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Draedon came online suddenly

"And I would suppose that'd include Shalor? Think about it Belial, Shalor is easily one of the weakest dreamers on offense, it's on defense where he shines." Draedon said
"Everybody is strong in their own way, I suppose. Shalor isn't here, so does he really matter?" Belial said, "Whether it be offense... Defense, support, strength is something all humans need. Besides, Shalor is half-celestial, correct? Doesn't count."

David froze, his body breaking into a cold sweat as he processed Belial words.

“A paradise…” David repeated. In a ****** up way, he could vaguely see the logic behind Belial words. The weak die, the strong survive. As much as David fought against it, that’s how it went. Those too weak to defend themselves needed to rely on the strong to survive. That’s why heroes exist. That’s why David saved people.

“but…it would be built on a mountain of corpses” David thought. All those innocent people. Being sacrificed just so the few could prospers. People like his mom and dad. People whose only fault was that they were too weak to stand up for themselves.

“…NO” David shouted.

“Belial you GODDAMN MONSTER

“I…I won’t let you get away with this. I won’t let you kill so many people….”

I’ll kill you” David said. The feeling of terror in his body replaced with pure rage at the thought of Belial betrayal and future plans.

In a flash, David jumped foward, aiming a punch towards Belial head.

"And he's still half-human, and let's just say... he wouldn't agree with you here. It's why I'm keeping said information from him." Draedon said

“A paradise…” David repeated. In a ****** up way, he could vaguely see the logic behind Belial words. The weak die, the strong survive. As much as David fought against it, that’s how it went. Those too weak to defend themselves needed to rely on the strong to survive. That’s why heroes exist. That’s why David saved people.

“but…it would be built on a mountain of corpses” David thought. All those innocent people. Being sacrificed just so the few could prospers. People like his mom and dad. People whose only fault was that they were too weak to stand up for themselves.

“…NO” David shouted.

I’ll kill you” David said. The feeling of terror in his body replaced with pure rage at the thought of Belial betrayal and future plans.

Demiurge was faster, blasting King Tiger back and throwing him right at Rory at such a speed the wrestler couldn't react

“…NO” David shouted.

"And of course, the hero comes to stop me from building a paradise. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Belial said, "Now Now... What should I call it? Ah, I have the perfect title for you." Belial said.

"Alright, I have it. 'Supreme-Lietunant' Demiurge will be your title from now on." Belial said as he watched Demiurge blast King Tiger back.

Demiurge was faster, blasting King Tiger back and throwing him right at Rory at such a speed the wrestler couldn't react
“**** YOU” David yelled.

David used his teleportation to instantly close the distance between him and Demiurge, before delivering a vicious chop onto the demon’s neck.

"And of course, the hero comes to stop me from building a paradise. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Belial said, "Now Now... What should I call it? Ah, I have the perfect title for you." Belial said.

"Alright, I have it. 'Supreme-Lietunant' Demiurge will be your title from now on." Belial said as he watched Demiurge blast King Tiger back.
“I WONT STAND BY AS YOU COMMIT MASS GENOCIDE” David roared.

"Not mass genocide, controlled genocide." Belial said, "If humanity can't survive that and grow stronger, what's the point of it? Your going to sacrifice paradise just to hold onto your ideals?" Belial caught David's attack.

"I wanted you to join me as a general in my army... To help me make this world a better place. I wanted all of you to join me. But I guess that isn't happening."

Demiurge simply blocked the attack with one finger

"Prostrate yourself." Demiurge said, King Tiger immediately being forced onto the ground as Demiurge looked down on the wrester

"You are free to gaze upon my lord." Demiurge said, giving David control of his head

Demiurge simply blocked the attack with one finger

"Prostrate yourself." Demiurge said, King Tiger immediately being forced onto the ground as Demiurge looked down on the wrester

"You are free to gaze upon my lord." Demiurge said, giving David control of his head
“What…what the hell?!” David said. His body was frozen on the ground. He couldn’t move, no matter how hard he struggled, no matter how hard he willed his body to move.

"Not mass genocide, controlled genocide." Belial said, "If humanity can't survive that and grow stronger, what's the point of it? Your going to sacrifice paradise just to hold onto your ideals?" Belial caught David's attack.

"I wanted you to join me as a general in my army... To help me make this world a better place. I wanted all of you to join me. But I guess that isn't happening."
“BELIAL YOU BASTARD.”

“YOU ******* BACKSTABBING PIECE OF SHIT”

“**** YOU”

David continued to shout obscenity at Belial, the only thing he could do now that his body was frozen. Tears began flowing from his eyes.

“…I trusted you…” David said, tears flowing down his cheeks.

“BELIAL YOU BASTARD.”

“YOU ******* BACKSTABBING PIECE OF SHIT”

“**** YOU”

David continued to shout obscenity at Belial, the only thing he could do now that his body was frozen. Tears began flowing from his eyes.

“…I trusted you…” David said, tears flowing down his cheeks.
"Shut your ******* mouth about trust, David," Belial said, gritting his teeth.

"You don't trust me. We never saw eye to eye, and I hate your guts more than anything. Hell, you don't even trust Rory! Someone you believed to be your comrade. Somebody who has saved you countless times... All because she cannot control her own existence." Belial said, spitting in disgust.

"Hero? Bullshit. You'd rather have a cushy life with your wife than build a paradise in this shit world. Some ******* hero!"

"Not like this isn't the first time this happened, but no matter what, we aren't strong enough to take them on yet." Draedon said before continuing

"By the way, Belial. I don't expect to be able to keep this information from Shalor, so I'd be ready for when he asks to see you whether it be through your shadow army or me."

"Not like this isn't the first time this happened, but no matter what, we aren't strong enough to take them on yet." Draedon said before continuing

"By the way, Belial. I don't expect to be able to keep this information from Shalor, so I'd be ready for when he asks to see you whether it be through your shadow army or me."
"I don't believe this looks like the face of somebody who cares, Draedon. Tell Shalor he can keep Bedivere and Gawain." Belial said, shrugging.

"Oh really, then what is this audio clip all about?" Draedon asked and played the audio clip pf Belial saying "I love you Shalor"
Belial scratched his head a bit, "Okay? Maybe I did have a thing for him, so what? It's not like this changes anything, so was your goal to make me all flustered? Am I supposed to blush or something?" Belial said.

"He isn't here, and he's been gone so long I barely remember what he looks like. He doesn't need me, and I don't need him." Belial turned to Rory and Kiara.

"I assume you two also won't join me," Belial asked.

"**** NO! What kind of messed-up plan is this? Belial, your way better than that!" Kiara yelled out, "Weren't you the one who talked Rory out of mass genocide!?" Kiara asked.

"Look how that went! Don't pretend that Rory is exempt from punishment..." Belial said, "That woman has abandoned her children more times than I can count, Kiara. Why is she somehow the good guy? You guys really need to work on your standards for forgiveness, because she's done nothing to deserve it." Belial said, causing Rory's eyes to widen.

"I-" Rory attempted to speak up.

"I don't forgive you, Rory the 6th. Gabriel doesn't either. We both hate you with all of our being for abandoning us, only to come back and lead some cushy life, pretending like you aren't a monster. Pretending people aren't wary and scared of what you'll inevitably do to the world." Belial said, cutting her off.

"I'm done being tied down by all these cushy emotions and bonds... Why should I have to feel bad about betrayal when this person you call a hero has betrayed you before? Remember that time she nearly killed all of us? I sure do! Except this time I'm actually going to get results. So sit back and watch the show. Better yet, send some soldiers my way."

"I wonder how many pages that view is gonna change in. Regardless I suppose throwing the first friend you ever had and the person who was by your side during your near-death for the longest to the side is just what you do. You claim to hate Rory for abandoning you, and that's reasonable, but your a Hypocrite for doing it yourself." Draedon said

"I wonder how many pages that view is gonna change in. Regardless I suppose throwing the first friend you ever had and the person who was by your side during your near-death for the longest to the side is just what you do. You claim to hate Rory for abandoning you, and that's reasonable, but your a Hypocrite for doing it yourself." Draedon said
"And boy, do I love being a hypocrite! Makes me tingle." Belial said.

"Come on, Belial! Your way better than this!" Kiara jumped towards Belial, delivering a punch to his face.

"Ouch. Do it again." Belial smiled, punching Kiara in the stomach. "Wha-" She coughed up blood, getting sent flying.

"I'm getting tired of this... I can probably predict what's gonna happen next. Draedon is gonna keep preaching about something, David is gonna start crying, Rory is gonna start crying, and I'll probably do an evil villain laugh while running away. Not this time though." Belial said.

"What I'm going to do is kill all of you, and make an example. An example of what happens when you get in the way of progress-" Belial stumbled to the ground, "Ugh..." He gripped his head.

"The assimilation is still incomplete. Run away! Nah, you'll be fine. Kill them, kill them! Man, am I hungry! Pizza anybody? Why are we still here, when we could be in the thick of slaughter!?" Random thoughts swirled through Belial's head.

David sat their in stunned silence for a long while.

“…your right Belial.”

“I don’t trust Rory. No matter how much I want to…I can’t. Not anymore. Not after all shes done”

“but you…Belial….”

“I really thought you changed. I really thought you were a good person. An ally I could count on with my life”
David looked at the ground, tears still flowing from his cheeks.

he remained silent for a while, before continuing.

“You can kill me if you want. But please. Grant me one last request before you do”

“…spare my wife. Please. Your right. I’m no hero. I don’t deserve to be called one. I’m just a man. Foolish, stupid man, who’d rather live with his wife forever then create a paradise.”

“please…I’m begging you, let her live…”

(Kinda lol)

"Ashenheart!" Demiurge snarled, moving to tear up the place looking for the "doctor"
Ashenheart was nowhere to be found.

"KIARA! ****, GOD NO-" Rory ran over to Kiara, who was slammed into a rock. "Sh-Shit..." She held her stomach, blood still pouring from her mouth. "WHAT THE HELL, BELIAL!?!" Rory yelled out.

"THIS GIRL CONSIDERED YOU TO BE HER SON, AND YOU DECIDE TO JUST GO AHEAD AND TRY TO KILL YOUR UNBORN SIBLING?!" She shouted in rage and anger, gritting her teeth as tears poured down from her eyes.

"I didn't consider her to be my mother if that says anything," Belial looked into the air, "This is... tedious. Useless and tedious. I'm irredeemable at this, and no amount of talking is going to change that." He ignored King Tiger's request, displaying his indifference.

"This song and dance of betrayal... It's happened before. It'll probably happen once again after me. It was bound to happen, you have to realize that. Was I honestly the most mentally sound? After all the shit I had to put up with? Of course not. Whether or not I kill Masayoshi, or kill Kiara or Shalor, it doesn't matter. I've already done what I've done, and that is just the facts. But there's one thing I won't be betraying... And that's my dream. I also assumed it was your dream." Belial said.

"Paradise. We always preached about it, and now I'm suddenly the bad guy for wanting to achieve it? You people need to get your shit together or just die out like ants because, at this rate, humanity is ******." Belial said, turning to the portal Belial made.

"B-Belial...!" Kiara got up, blood still pouring from her mouth. "Belial, please... You have to realize this isn't right. I know that you are angry and hurt... And your right. Rory doesn't deserve forgiveness, no matter how much I love her..." Kiara said bluntly.

"You've gone through so much pain and despair, that it's understandable that you're sad and angry! You want to get rid of all that sadness and anger, and so do I, but this isn't the way, Belial!" She walked towards him.

"Please... I don't want to fight you, because I know on the inside you just want to be at peace... Because you were only at peace when you were with your family. Nobody else mattered, right? Don't betray them!" Belial glared at Kiara.

"You don't have to forgive Rory, we can still-" He grabbed her by the neck, "Shut up. What the hell do you know about it?" He gritted his teeth in rage, "All the shit I had to put up with like it was normal. I had to keep pretending that everything was going to be fine when everybody knew it wasn't." Belial's voice was filled with nothing but disdain.

"P-Please-"

"SHUT UP! I'm tired of listening to you. I don't want to hear any more speeches or see any more of those tears... Kiara, I thought you would be thrilled at the idea as someone with such childish ideals... But no. Your just another nuisance." Belial gripped her neck tighter.

"I-I'll... Save you...!" Kiara said as Belial continued to grip her neck.

"Save yourself first." Belial threw her, launching her kilometers away. "We're leaving, Demiurge," Belial said.

David stared at the spot where Belial and Demiurge had disappeared. Overwhelming despair overcame him. before being replaced by an entirely different emotion.

...Rage

"IM GONNA KILL THAT ******* DEMON" David roared out, creating a large crater as he slammed his feet against the ground.

"I'LL RIP HIM APART"

"I'LL KILL HIM, AND ALL THOSE ******* DEMONS THAT SERVE HIM"

"AZHAD, THE SHADOW SOLDIERS, DEMIURGE, ANYONE WHO EVEN ******* SUPPORTS HIM, I'LL KILL THEM ALL. I'LL SHOW THEM WHAT A REAL ******* GENOCIDE LOOKS LIKE"

David had gone mad with fury, his anger covering him in an aura of intense bloodlust.

David suddenly Flew upward, disappearing into the sky as he flew at immeasurable speeds away from the scene. He needed to get stronger, much stronger, and he would do it in any way necessary.

Last edited:
Ashenheart was nowhere to be found.

"KIARA! ****, GOD NO-" Rory ran over to Kiara, who was slammed into a rock. "Sh-Shit..." She held her stomach, blood still pouring from her mouth. "WHAT THE HELL, BELIAL!?!" Rory yelled out.

"THIS GIRL CONSIDERED YOU TO BE HER SON, AND YOU DECIDE TO JUST GO AHEAD AND TRY TO KILL YOUR UNBORN SIBLING?!" She shouted in rage and anger, gritting her teeth as tears poured down from her eyes.

"I didn't consider her to be my mother if that says anything," Belial looked into the air, "This is... tedious. Useless and tedious. I'm irredeemable at this, and no amount of talking is going to change that." He ignored King Tiger's request, displaying his indifference.

"This song and dance of betrayal... It's happened before. It'll probably happen once again after me. It was bound to happen, you have to realize that. Was I honestly the most mentally sound? After all the shit I had to put up with? Of course not. Whether or not I kill Masayoshi, or kill Kiara or Shalor, it doesn't matter. I've already done what I've done, and that is just the facts. But there's one thing I won't be betraying... And that's my dream. I also assumed it was your dream." Belial said.

"Paradise. We always preached about it, and now I'm suddenly the bad guy for wanting to achieve it? You people need to get your shit together or just die out like ants because, at this rate, humanity is ******." Belial said, turning to the portal Belial made.

"B-Belial...!" Kiara got up, blood still pouring from her mouth. "Belial, please... You have to realize this isn't right. I know that you are angry and hurt... And your right. Rory doesn't deserve forgiveness, no matter how much I love her..." Kiara said bluntly.

"You've gone through so much pain and despair, that it's understandable that you're sad and angry! You want to get rid of all that sadness and anger, and so do I, but this isn't the way, Belial!" She walked towards him.

"Please... I don't want to fight you, because I know on the inside you just want to be at peace... Because you were only at peace when you were with your family. Nobody else mattered, right? Don't betray them!" Belial glared at Kiara.

"You don't have to forgive Rory, we can still-" He grabbed her by the neck, "Shut up. What the hell do you know about it?" He gritted his teeth in rage, "All the shit I had to put up with like it was normal. I had to keep pretending that everything was going to be fine when everybody knew it wasn't." Belial's voice was filled with nothing but disdain.

"P-Please-"

"SHUT UP! I'm tired of listening to you. I don't want to hear any more speeches or see any more of those tears... Kiara, I thought you would be thrilled at the idea as someone with such childish ideals... But no. Your just another nuisance." Belial gripped her neck tighter.

"I-I'll... Save you...!" Kiara said as Belial continued to grip her neck.

"Save yourself first." Belial threw her, launching her kilometers away. "We're leaving, Demiurge," Belial said.
(I was expecting some "no resurrections this time" kinda deal, like when Thanos broke Loki's neck.)

Rory stopped running, falling to her knees. "...I didn't know I was making him hurt so much." She thought to herself, "I- I didn't..."

Gabriel teleported over to the group, worried immensely. "What the hell happened here...?" She thought, turning to Rory.

"Rory, snap out of it! What the hell happened!?" She shouted out, demanding answers.

"Gabriel, I want you to answer me honestly." She said, causing Gabriel to shout out once more.

"Save whatever your gonna ask for later, what the hell happened!?" Rory ignored her.

"...Do you hate me?" She asked, causing Gabriel to freeze up. "What...?"

"Did I push Belial over the edge?" She asked her daughter, "Answer me honestly, please."

"I guess we're actually having this talk... I never expected you to actually own up to your shit." Gabriel crossed her arms, "I hate your guts, yeah." She said bluntly.

"I'll just come clean... Had you not lost your shit, Belial wouldn't have felt pressured to get more power. He wouldn't have gone to climb Ulric... I can tell that was what caused him to deteriorate." She said.

"Deteriorate...?" Rory asked, confused.

"My brother almost never smiled or laughed, if you didn't notice. He was never happy unless he was around his family or that boy, Shalor, if you didn't notice." Gabriel said, "And now, I bet he's ******* broken..." Rory simply stared off into space.

"Then this is all my fault then." Rory said, "Sort of... You started this, but Belial also made his decision. It isn't like you mind-controlled him into doing whatever he plans to do." Gabriel said as Rory got on her feet.

"Uh-Huh..." Rory said, "Thank you for telling me. I didn't know that I was the root of all of his... instability." Rory said, "Draedon, could you.. Take me to see Kiara?" She asked.

Back