• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Thanks!" Rory yelled out, dashing forward, chasing after Kiara.

The beast struggled and screeched, piercing King Tiger's ears as its raw strength astonished him. The beast pressed it's feet into the ground and began running towards Rory to stop her, dragging King Tiger along with it.

"Thanks!" Rory yelled out, dashing forward, chasing after Kiara.

The beast struggled and screeched, piercing King Tiger's ears as its raw strength astonished him. The beast pressed it's feet into the ground and began running towards Rory to stop her, dragging King Tiger along with it.
"You..aren't...going...ANYWHERE" David shouted, though he couldn't hear himself because of his ruptured ears drums.

David continued to cling to the creature. Using his gravity manipulation, he began increasing the weight of himself and the monster by an immeasurable amount. in an attempt to slow its movements.

"You..aren't...going...ANYWHERE" David shouted, though he couldn't hear himself because of his ruptured ears drums.

David continued to cling to the creature. Using his gravity manipulation, he began increasing the weight of himself and the monster by an immeasurable amount. in an attempt to slow its movements.
"Useless ******* beast! Why aren't you stopping them!?" Ashenheart yelled out in anger as Kiara ran deeper into the lab, attempting to locate the source of the intense animosity.

"I can do this...!" She thought to herself, darting around the building. But as she got closer, she continued to shiver, still afraid. Deep down, she knew that she was no match for what's to come.

"But they're still fighting!" She thought to herself, gritting her teeth as she ran.

"David is back there... Still fighting...! Not giving up!" Kiara cried and tightened her fists, continuing to run.

"I always admired you, alright!? I can't say it out loud... But you were right. Always right. I am special... I am talented. You've worked 10 times harder than I have to get where you are." She thought.

"I've always felt that even though I'm stronger than you...! Your always so ahead of me! Why is that!?" Kiara thought to herself, getting closer to the source.

"I was always called a rip-off or a cheap copy of you! I never told anybody because I didn't want to make them worry, but still...! Your courage...!" Kiara stopped in her tracks.

"Your scared to, aren't you...?" She said, "You can pretend that you aren't all you want, but we all are... I don't want to die. Nobody does." Kiara said, crouching down, getting into a running position.

"Because you're weak! And you're scared! And you're insecure! So why do I feel like I'm so far behind you!?" Kiara vented her frustrations, the fear breaking down her inhibitions.

Kiara covered her legs in blue fire, creating armor. "Your courage is inspiring, alright!? There, I said it!" She dashed forward, leaving Rory behind as she crashed through a wall, letting out a loud sound, signalling David that she had found the source of the chaotic animosity.

David looked at Kiara, surprise visible on his face.

"Kiara...."

"You embody everything that I love about being a hero. a kind selfless heart. and the desire to help the weak, in any way they can. You're like an honest to god real-life Superman...."

"and...because of that....I have always been...jealous of you," David thought, watching her as she ran.

"You're talented. Far more talented than me. Yet you also put in the effort. you train your ass off to get stronger, just like I do."

"You're able to control your emotions, so much better than I am..."

"you're scared. We all are. Yet you were the first person to push through it, the first person to overcome their hesitation. While I was shackled by my own fear."

David grinned.

"You ******* rock Kiara. The best goddamn hero I've ever seen"

"and....it means a lot, when you say my courage is inspiring...."

David continued to cling onto the beast, as they traveled towards the source of energy.

Last edited:
(5-hour shift at a haunted house and I want to commit seppuku!)
giphy.gif

"NO!!!"

Kiara burst into Ashenheart's lab, "I don't know who the hell you are, but whatever you've got cooking up here isn't good! Spill your guts! Actually, I'll do it for yah!!" Kiara yelled out.

"65%... 70%...! SO CLOSE!" Ashenheart thought. Rory jumped in as well, "What the hell is that...?" She looked at Belial's body on the steel operating table. It looked way different, far more grown-up... "That can't be right-"

"You dare to interrupt the coming of the New Evil!?" Ashenheart yelled out, a multitude of laser cannons sprouting out from the ground and instantly shot towards Kiara and Rory, blowing them back.

"I won't allow the process to be interrupted! What is happening here will change the world forever, do you hear me!? The boy's conviction will fuel his strength, and from the ashes..."

Butterfly_Tomura_Shigaraki.png

"YES! Once the butterfly hatches, The greatest evil will be brought down with this weapon I have cultivated in my lab! A new order will be established soon, very soon!" Ashenheart yelled out.

David arrived inside the area as well, still desperately holding onto the monster from earlier.

It was clear where the pressure was coming from now. The intense feeling of dread and despair was emitted by a single person.

"Belial...."

or at least, he vaguely resembled the boy. he had changed so much that it was nearly impossible to tell what he had looked like previously.

"What....The...****" David yelled out in anger and confusion. he had no idea what was going on, but he knew one thing for sure.

The scientist was the one responsible for doing this. for giving the boy the opportunity to become this great evil.

"YOU GODDAMN BASTARD" David yelled at the scientists. Using his Gravity Manipulation, he summoned a miniature black hole and threw it at the man, which would rapidly expand and rip apart matter by its individual quarks once it landed. it was clear that he was going for the kill.

"Piss off, you extra!!!" Ashenheart waved his hand, dispersing the Black Hole. "I may not be the true Ashenheart... But I'm more than powerful enough to take on a few of you bugs! It'll only take 3 minutes to reach 100%!" Ashenheart...? Summoned another enormous laser cannon, blowing King Tiger back towards Rory and Kiara, charring his flesh and muscle.

"Kiara, are you okay...!?" Rory took the previous blast for Kiara, her body severely damaged. "I-I'm fine... What about you?" She asked, "This is nothing. It'll heal in a minute, give or take..." Rory said, turning towards Ashenheart...?

"78%, 80, 83...!" The feeling of intense dread and animosity increased by the second, forcing the group back. "Rory, you need to move out of the way...!" Kiara said, "What!? Are you crazy, I'm not letting you go back there!" She yelled out.

"I need to do this, so just move out o the way!!" Kiara pushed her wife to the side, dashing forward with all of her will. "God damnit, stop being so reckless!!" Rory thought, gritting her teeth.

at the last second, David wrapped his body in a forcefield, preventing him from taking crippling damage as he was blown backward. Though his muscles were still noticeably damaged.

David rushed forward behind Kiara, scared out of his mind by the feeling of despair that Belial was giving off. It was almost palpable at this point, so solid that David found it hard to move forward. Yet he didn't stop. he wanted to support Kiara's charge with all of his might. Using his power bestowal, he granted Kiara a portion of his own forcefield, amplifying her durability as she ran.

"LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT HEROS CAN DO KIARA!" David shouted out.

Kiara gritted her teeth, covering her arm in the hottest flames that she could muster. "STAY THE **** AWAY!!" Ashenheart...? shouted out, summoning a dozen more laser cannons. "AHHHH!!!!" He shouted out, ready to blast Kiara into nothing.

"GO TO HELL...!!!!" Kiara yelled out, launching herself forward with an explosion, her enhanced durability allowing her to plow through the laser beams. "Impossible-" Kiara smashed her fist into Ashenheart's...? face, knocking him back.

"It's so hot...! So BRIGHT...!! What is this girl!?" Ashenheart...? thought to himself as he was launched backward, right into Belial, forcing the man off of the table and onto the surface as both Belial and the supposed scientist were launched out of the lab.

"It doesn't matter. It's too late now." The supposed scientist said.

Rory jumped out of the lab, walking over to Belial's body. "Belial... What the hell happened to you?" She thought to herself, instinctively backing away from him. "Why am I moving back?" She said.

"This thing... It isn't my son." Rory jumped back, "We have to run away." Rory said, trembling. Kiara's body was severely charred, but she slowly healed. "Huh? Why?" She asked her wife.

"NOW! WE HAVE TO GO-" Rory suddenly stopped breathing, holding her neck. "W-We have to-" Kiara ran over to her, "What's going on!?-" She held her own throat as well, "A-Air... Can't breathe-" Ashenheart...? turned to Belial's body.

"Had you allowed the process to finish, I could've controlled him."

"Now, I can't stop him from doing whatever he wants..."

Belial coughed up blood and mucus, his eyes shooting open as he stumbled onto the ground. "I- I can't move... My legs...! They won't move!" Kiara thought as she began to choke due to the lack of air.

Belial slouched, his body riddled with wounds. He darted his eyes back and forth, seeming confused. "Doctor... What happened...? Did you succeed...?" Belial asked the supposed scientist.

"Now, I can't stop him from doing whatever he wants..."

Belial coughed up blood and mucus, his eyes shooting open as he stumbled onto the ground. "I- I can't move... My legs...! They won't move!" Kiara thought as she began to choke due to the lack of air.

Belial slouched, his body riddled with wounds. He darted his eyes back and forth, seeming confused. "Doctor... What happened...? Did you succeed...?" Belial asked the supposed scientist.
David reached a hand out towards Belial.

"Please....help..." he thought. his body started to shut down as spots danced in his vision.

David took a deep gulp of air, thankful he could finally breathe again.

"Belial...." David said after his breathing returned to normal.

"What....what happened to you....?"
"Guess it doesn't really matter all too much." Belial shrugged, "I'll thank you for freeing me from that guy's control. But I've got work to do." Belial snapped his fingers, "Demiurge." He called upon his servant.

Demiurge appeared to Belial's side in a flash of red fire

"Yes my lord?" Demiurge asked, bowing
"Nothing... Well, something. I was just seeing if my summoning was still functional." Belial said, turning to Rory.

"Belial, do you... Remember us...?" She asked him.

"Hah! Yeah, I remember. I remember everything, Rory." He said bluntly, glaring at her.

"Then what exactly are you planning? This... power you've got. What exactly is going on!?" She shouted to her son.

Belial ignored his mother, "Now, Demiurge, we need a base. Let's whip up a castle." Belial said, also ignoring King Tiger.

"We'll start with them."

"Hold the phone"

David stepped in front of Belial and Demiurge, glaring at them.

"We want answers. what the hell is going on here?" David said, his muscles clenched. something was wrong, really, really wrong. and David was terrified of what was going to happen.
Belial initially ignored David, "I'm going to fix the world." He said bluntly.

"....." David's muscles relaxed slighty. maybe he was worried over nothing.

"And how are you going to go about doing that?" David asked.
"Haha! I can literally smell your response." Belial said, chuckling a bit.

"It'll be simple. I'm going to sort out the weak, and allow the human species to evolve." He said bluntly.

"W-Wait- Sort out the weak...? You sound like Hitler." Kiara said, "What do you mean by evolving...?" She asked.

"Think about it! The amount of people that die on a daily basis isn't going to go down anytime soon. Despite the efforts of supposed heroes and kings... Humanity is still getting its ass kicked by all the evil of the world." He said.

"Humanity needs to evolve and fast. So my plan? Collect the best specimens. Put them in situations where they're forced to survive, and sort out the ones that don't make the cut. Along with a little genetic science... Humans will become stronger than ever." Belial said, smiling.

"And to do that... I need allies. Strong and smart allies who want a better world. Just imagine, in a mere 15 years a single human will be capable of taking on 1000 calamities!" Belial shouted out happily.

"Will you join me!? Before you say anything, think about it! If you join me, you'll be contributing to a better world! We always preach about paradise, but with this plan, we can finally reach it! Come with me!" He yelled to them.

Back