• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Unfortunately I must protect my own nation, but there is one Oprichniki that's been acting strangely, I will send him with you." Ivan said, almost sorrowful he couldn't join, but summoned an Oprichniki and spoke to it in pure Russian

"Accompany them, if they ask for a name, choose one." Ivan said as the Oprichniki nodded

"Shalamayne." The Oprichniki responded before Ivan warped away

Soon, Rory met up with the group. "Babe, your back! Thank god, how's everything? Do you need anything!?" Rory said panicking, "Hehe, the baby isn't born yet, Rory. You can panic when we can actually see Rio." Kiara said.

"Hah... Right. So, what's going on?" She asked, "Uh, yeah... You see babe, about that."

Belial continued to hopelessly dodge Gigantomachia's insane attacks, his willpower waning significantly. "How long am I going to have to run away from this guy!?" Belial thought. Machia didn't slow down, eat or sleep, hell, he didn't even get tired! "So how am I going to make him submit!?" Belial thought, grinding his teeth. "How am I going to avoid my own death!?" Belial yelled out.

"I can't even scratch this guy... And when I can, I can barely see it before he regenerates. What kind of hopeless situation did the previous God-King hope to put me in...?" Belial said to himself, attempting once more to hide from the brutal assaults of Gigantomachia. He could hear the giant's footsteps, he could feel him getting closer, and by default, he could feel himself getting closer to death.

"I don't want to die..." Belial thought to himself.

"Of course I don't want to die. Everybody says that in their last moments, even if they don't know it. It's not like this will affect my true form... I'll simply reform a few hundred years from now. Hell, I can just replace my mind since this won't even physically kill me..." Belial thought.

"But if I lose here... I feel like I'd be giving up on my ideals." Belial said to himself, "I can't give up yet... I can't be tied down...!" Gigantomachia eventually found Belial, violently launching attacks towards him. He shot fire from his breath that moved at unfathomable speeds, forcing Belial to push his body to the limit over and over again just to stay alive.

"Slowly but surely... You get faster. You get stronger."​

Gigantomachia was slightly enamored by Belial's sudden growth... It may have just been a few hours to a day on the outside, but for Belial and Machia, it felt like years had gone by. It felt like centuries were going by in the blink of an eye in Belial's mind.

"But it isn't enough!"​

Machia raised his fists into the air and smashed them into the ground, generating an enormous shockwave that blew Belial back and caused him to cough up blood. He gritted his teeth, "DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT IT ISN'T ENOUGH!?!"

Belial summoned an enormous tidal wave of shadows, crashing it into Gigantomachia in an attempt to stagger him. "I KNOW THAT WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IS UNREALISTIC! SORTING OUT THE WEAK TO MAKE WAY FOR THE STRONG!? I'M SMART ENOUGH TO TELL YOU I CAN'T ACHIEVE THAT!!" He yelled out.

Gigantomachia was unaffected by Belial's attempts to stagger him and simply charged forward, faster than before. "I can only HOPE! This is the only way I know how to preserve the peace! We need stronger people, more resilient people, who can take care of themselves! And with my idea we can achieve that in 15 years with no unnecessary casualties!" He yelled out to Machia.

"Then why have you yet to steel your resolve!?"​

Belial's eyes widened, "My resolve is steeled. I won't let anybody get in my way... Not David, not Yharon, Not Shalor... And not Rory." Belial said, creating an enormous amount of shadow projectiles that he would use to distract Machina. "I'm going to grasp my ideal!"

"Is the face you wear the face of somebody who is adamant!?"​

Belial was confused, "What the hell are you talking about-" Belial could feel it. His face was contorted with sadness and pain. Internally, he knew it. His ideal would hurt the people that he loved. "No... I am resolved to do this."

"You hold yourself back! Do you truly believe those people will be around to love you forever? Do you believe YOU will be around to love THEM forever!?"​

Belial froze up, "Just shut the **** up, servant." Belial said as Machina plowed through his projectiles, "JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!" He yelled out once more, his voice filled with anger and rage towards Gigantomachia. He fruitlessly jumped forward, delivering a punch to the face of the giant, which ironically broke Belial's fist instead of harming Machina's face. "Shit...!" Machia breathed a bit, knocking Belial away.

"A true ruler is not tied down by the cries of the masses, or the criticisms of the opposition. A true king will press on in his endeavors, and whether or not others agree with that is irrelevant. Thus, you are not my master. You are a fraud tied down by his emotions, and that will be your undoing."

Belial writhed in pain on the ground, coughing up blood. "I can't accept this... I won't accept this! I won't allow myself to lose once again, I already gave up once before!" But that time, he was malicious. This time, he desired peace. He desired love. "I cannot allow myself... To lose...!" He grabbed onto a nearby rock, forcing himself up. "I want..."

He wanted to see Shalor once more. "I want to look at him. I want to hug him, and feel his embrace again..." Belial thought to himself. "Because I know that he could never condemn me. Or hate me. I love him because I know..." Belial's body violently quaked as he coughed up blood, forming a broken fist in his hand.

"I know that... He.. Would n-never... abandon me..." Belial said out loud, walking forward slowly to Gigantomachia. "And so I can't abandon him..." He slowly punched Gigantomachia, his hands breaking with each attack.

"I can't abandon Rory... Or Kiara... Or Gabriel... Or Shalor... Or any of the people that I love. That I know would never leave me to die. That I know would never hate me... That I know love me dearly." Gigantomachia lowered himself, picking up Belial by the arm.

"And that is exactly what ties you down."​

Belial coughed up blood, choking a bit. "I can't help but love them..." He said to Gigantomachia, "So call me a fake. Call me weak, or tied down. I can't keep a straight face or a steeled will when I know this is what I want..." Belial said, blood pouring from multiple orifices on his body.

"If that is it, then tell me. Have you ever actually considered what you want, boy?"​

Belial answered immediately, "What kind of dumb question is that...? Of course, I've considered what I want. I always do." That was something that he knew, sure, he had some arguments from time to time with others about what he wanted, but he always considered it.

"If that is the case, why do you hesitate!? If you know what you want, then grasp for it with all your might! You are tied down by the opinions of those who should not get in the way of your true want! You are meant to be KING! NOT A CHILD! WHY DO YOU DEPEND ON SUCH FEELINGS? TELL ME!"​

Gigantomachia threw Belial across the area, "Why do I depend on them...?" He thought to himself. "Because they're all that I have left..." He crashed into a mountain, regenerating at an extremely slow pace.

"YOU WILL GAIN SOMETHING NEW THROUGH FREEDOM! BECOME FREE!"​

Belial slowly got up, using his telekinesis to forcefully move his body. "I wrote a note to Shalor a few years ago... In case I wouldn't be able to tell him how I felt." Machia dashed forward, delivering a punch to Belial which he barely dodged once more, pulverizing the mountain.

"Dear Shalor... I'm sorry that I can't tell you this face to face. It's just too embarrassing." Machina let out a loud howl, creating shockwaves that tore away at Belial's skin and flesh.

"I love you. I love you a lot. You've always been there for me." Belial slowly regenerated, falling back down to Machina as he summoned a large ax made of shadows, attempting to cut the giant in half to no avail.

"All I can say is thank you for being there for me. For letting me know that you actually care." Machia reflected the attack back, causing the ax to fly into Belial's torso, cutting it open. "I hope you never read this letter."

Belial's eyes rolled into the back of his head, "I always wanted to live in a world where I can be free..." He thought to himself. "I always wanted to live in a world where I didn't have to make this decision..." He could feel his body and mind slowly slipping away.

"Why do I always think about what others will think...?" He thought to himself. "If I try to save the many, I would be hated for killing the few. If I saved the few, I would be loved for killing the many because I saved the few..." He thought.

"Why do I have to be tied down by the suffering of others when I should be looking at the bigger picture?! 15 years... 15 years is all that it's going to take. 15 years of suffering... For an eternity of paradise. I'll be yelled at, persecuted, given hero speeches... But what does that matter...!?" Belial could feel his morale slowly returning to him.

"I can feel it. I can feel that my DREAM is getting closer."

On the outside of Belial's mind, in the lab, Ashenheart was astonished. "He isn't writhing in pain anymore...? Lisa, I want a status! Hurry up!" He yelled at his assistant, to which she nodded.

"Sir, we are at 40 Percent assimilation." Ashenheart spit out his coffee, "THAT FAR! I thought it'd take one more day to get 40 Percent... He's growing at such an alarming rate, and his soul is glowing brighter than ever on the monitor." Ashenheart thought.

"Gigantomachia..." Belial said, flying as his wounds began to heal at an even faster pace. "You were right. The feelings and judgments of the others were tying me down to this body. To this weakness." Belial said.

"I love them. More than anything in this world, even. I love them more than my worthless self... But I don't need that." He said, Machia not even moving as Belial floated in the air. "This pain..."

"This regret, this confusion, this happiness, this disgust, and this love that I feel right now... It all culminates into my memories of the people I love and care about." It was as if a snowglobe that contained Belial's memories had formed within his hand. "All of these memories and feelings...!" And thus...

He crushed it.

"These memories are of no more use to me!"

"So let me get this straight... My son is somehow going to become evil again? No, not my son... OUR son, Kiara?" Rory asked, confused. "That doesn't make even a lick of sense, honey..."

Soon, Rory met up with the group. "Babe, your back! Thank god, how's everything? Do you need anything!?" Rory said panicking, "Hehe, the baby isn't born yet, Rory. You can panic when we can actually see Rio." Kiara said.

"Hah... Right. So, what's going on?" She asked, "Uh, yeah... You see babe, about that."

"So let me get this straight... My son is somehow going to become evil again? No, not my son... OUR son, Kiara?" Rory asked, confused. "That doesn't make even a lick of sense, honey..."
"Exactly Rory, that's what I was saying!" David said.

"Belial cares about you and Kiara. he wouldn't do anything bad if it meant harming his family!"

"and he's saved my ass more times than I can count. we may have our differences, but I trust him."

"Exactly Rory, that's what I was saying!" David said.

"Belial cares about you and Kiara. he wouldn't do anything bad if it meant harming his family!"

"and he's saved my ass more times than I can count. we may have our differences, but I trust him."
"I don't want to believe it either! That's why I'm saying that we need to first investigate, alright hun?" Kiara said, "I love that kid, but we can't write this off."

Rory sighed, "Fine, but I honestly think that it's ridiculous..." Rory said, crossing her arms. "He's done some bad stuff in the past, but he's moved past that!" But suddenly... Rory froze.

"Rory?" Kiara asked, "Are you okay?" She asked.

"This... This feeling..." Rory scratched her head, "Kill-Gaia...? N-No... It feels far less evil. It feels... fresh. Like a newborn baby." Rory said, "It's not Kill-Gaia, but this feeling is painfully similar..." She said.

"As the Apoptosis, I can feel it." She thought to herself, "The world is approaching its destruction." Rory thought. "We've got to go." She said out loud.

Rory nodded, sniffing the air as she dashed at full speed, instantly leaving the group behind. "Wait up!" Kiara yelled out as she propelled herself forward with a giant explosion, swiftly catching up with her wife.

"I can smell it... This animosity is intoxicating." She thought as her nose bled unbeknownst to her.

"I feel like I'll die instantly if I keep getting closer..."

Rory nodded, sniffing the air as she dashed at full speed, instantly leaving the group behind. "Wait up!" Kiara yelled out as she propelled herself forward with a giant explosion, swiftly catching up with her wife.

"I can smell it... This animosity is intoxicating." She thought as her nose bled unbeknownst to her.

"I feel like I'll die instantly if I keep getting closer..."
David flew after them, though he lagged behind the pair as they traveled.

his senses weren’t nearly as enhanced as Rory, but even he began to feel a strange pressure as they got closer to the source. Whoever they were traveling towards, he could tell they were strong. abnormally so. He began to have a headache as the pressure washed over his body like a tidal wave.

“…who the hell is this?” David thought

His basic survival instinct were screaming at him to turn around as he raced ever closer to the source.

"45%! 50%!? The rate that he is growing is astonishing! 60%!?!?" Ashenheart was absolutely astonished at the rate that Belial was assimilating with the Qliphoth... "Ashenheart, sir... When he finally reaches completion, what do you think will emerge...?" Lisa, the stoic and calm nurse, trembled in fear for the first time in her life.

"I cannot possibly tell you anything that would make sense, Lisa," Ashenheart said bluntly, trembling in anticipation as Belial's power rapidly grew. "What will emerge...? There is only one way that I could describe it that would make sense." Ashenheart said.

"The Ultimate Evil is being born."

Belial delivered a vicious right hook to Gigantomachia's jaw, his hand practically exploding on contact due to the sheer durability. "So it does work for you, does it, Machia," Belial said.

"What is this...?"​

It was as if an entire chunk of flesh had been torn away from the giant... As if on contact, Belial had somehow consumed part of his body. "I bet it doesn't even hurt for somebody like you. That's fine by me..."

Tomura_The_Angel_of_Death.png

"What are you...?"​

Gigantomachia stared at the person that he believed to be Belial... But they looked completely different. Belial was a small child with large horns, wearing a fancy dress shirt... But this man that stood before Gigantomachia was completely different. He had no horns, wore raggedy clothes, and his body was littered with fatal wounds. He was far taller and adult-like. Compared to before, Belial looked far more...

"Type: Beelzebub."

Free.

An enormous amount of darkness formed into a large demonic mouth, plowing through the Earth itself and dashing towards Gigantomachia at untold speeds, but Machia simply tanked it, his body not being consumed by the largemouth. "Haha! You can evolve? I think I know a thing or two about evolution." Belial said, his voice far deeper.

"Satanael."

Belial's strength increased at an absurdly rapid pace, veins popping in his arm as he delivered another colossal strike to Gigantomachia's jaw, this time, shattering it completely. His strength had increased to surpass Machina's durability. "Still going!?"

"You do not fail to impress, now."​

Gigantomachia's jaw healed within a single moment as he delivered a kick to Belial faster than he could react, crashing into his stomach and shattering his insides. Usually, that would kill him in an instant...

"God, this ******* hurts!!" Belial yelled out as his body was divided into a multitude of pieces, scattering across the area. Blood poured from the sky, his blood, covering the broken Earth within his own mind.

Belial thought to himself, "This feels..."

The pieces of his body that were scattered across the land reformed, along with his ragged clothes. His arm turned purple and bruised as he delivered another violent punch to Gigantomachia's jaw. And another and another... He increased his strength to the point it would always surpass Machia's durability and power no matter what, rapidly punching him.

"LIBERATING!!"

But Belial hesitated. For a single moment, he hesitated to continue his assault... "What the hell?" He could feel it. The chains of his memories holding him down, attempting to pull him back. It was proof that he had not truly found his memories as useless.

He could see them. All of his friends. Rory, David, Kiara, Shalor, etc... They all manifested to pull him back into the depths. To keep him from falling even further into the abyss. He looked at them for a bit, it was as if all time around him had stopped...

"Annoying."

He waved his hand casually, obliterating the vestiges of his friends and family, not even flinching while doing so. They weren't just obliterated, they rotted into nothingness. "This is my dream. My goal." They got in Belial's way. And thus...

"I don't need you anymore."

He continued to punch Gigantomachia, destroying himself while rapidly regenerating at a pace that shouldn't have been possible for his past self. He continued to shatter Machia's jaw as it regenerated.

"Mammon!"

Belial's arm was covered in a thick green mist, "Steal away his vitality and power!" As Belial punched Gigantomachia, he attempted to steal away his rapid regeneration, making it so that Belial could effectively harm the titan. This partially worked, but Machia's regeneration still pushed on. "Not enough for you!?" Belial yelled out.

"Yes! Yes! Get stronger, faster, more creative! How does it feel to finally be free!?"​

Belial ignored all of Machia's comments, holding both his hands into the air. "Mammon+Beelzebub." The black and green shadows coiled around each other, forming an incomprehensible wave of energy that shot towards Gigantomachia, so large that he could not dodge it. "Turn into nothing."

The world around Belial crumbled to dust from the sheer strength of the attack he sent towards the giant, "Adding on Satanael." The raw power of the attack increased to make sure he actually did damage to Machia.

"Hahaha!! Hahaha!! Hahaha!!"

The world around the man crumbled into dust. Everything that he hated would crumble into dust. Everything that stood in opposition in his dream would simply fall like the rest of them... The man cried out in ecstasy.

"CRUMBLE INTO DUST!"

An explosion of untold proportions shot into the air, signifying that the attack had successfully hit and damaged Gigantomachia. Belial was left in a large crater, far larger than any he had ever created. There was no rocks or rubble, just pure nothingness. His previously loud and imposing voice lowered, becoming a generic deep tone.

"Are we done here...?" Belial looked around for Gigantomachia, not caring whether or not he was alive, or a corpse. "Is this the day we finally end this, Machia? It feels like it's been eons." Belial said, looking around for him some more.

"Why were we fighting again...? I honestly don't remember. I honestly don't think that I even care that much. All I know is that destroying you will be the best thing I've ever done, regardless of whether you lived or not..." Belial said, looking into the air.

"Everybody I've ever met has simply sought to hold me back. They sang into my ears and told me that they cared, and of course, they do... But I honestly don't think I do." He said, beginning to laugh.

"This feels so good! Every atom and quark in my body is telling me to destroy everything! Destroy everything that gets in my way!" He yelled out, "But I won't cave in! No No... This won't be a senseless slaughter. This is for the good of the world itself."

Belial finally located Gigantomachia, his body in tatters, broken. He didn't seem to be affected though, pain-wise. He actually got up and moved towards Belial casually, looking down on him.

"Did my speech bore you? I don't think I care though. I felt like giving a speech... So I did. I'll live however I want to from now on, unbound by those feelings. Do whatever you want, Gigantomachia." Belial said bluntly. Tears poured from the titan's eyes.

"The king cometh...!"​

He bowed down to Belial, getting on his hands and knees gladly. This was exactly what he was waiting for. Both of them were tattered and severely injured beyond any normal repair, but neither of them cared at all. Right here was the start of something...

Rory could feel it most acutely out of everybody that was running. She stopped in her tracks, her eyes widening and dilating. "This is..." She shivered. "Am I... afraid...?" She thought to herself.

"What the hell is that...?" She said out loud, still shivering. For everybody there, it felt as if they were being slowly consumed and torn to shreds, helpless to stop the oncoming slaughter. Kiara trembled the most out of them... As she had felt this before. During her time in the Real World.

"I-I'm... weak...?" She thought.

David froze. He felt it. felt the overwhelming power. the terror. the helplessness. He remembered this feeling. He had felt it many times before. the feeling of being unable to stop a tragedy. the feeling of being powerless to prevent injustice. He nearly collapsed, his body shaking intensely as tears began to appear in his eyes.

"Please...Stop" David said, clutching his arms to his chest in pure fear.

"Please..."

David felt like he was in the real world again. hiding in a closet while his family and friends were slaughtered by raiders. That was the same way he felt now. the feeling of overwhelming despair that overpowered every other emotion in his body, his entire mind covered in it like a fog.

"STOP!" David shouted out, pounding the ground with his fist in anger and despair.

Lance meanwhile, couldn't handle it at all. he couldn't stand it. immediately, he left, teleporting as far away from the group as possible as he ran away. He couldn't deal with this. he wouldn't deal with this. He was no hero. no legendary warrior. He was a coward. and he knew it.

"God help us all" Lance muttered, complete panic in his voice as he continued to dash away.

"David, please keep yourself from falling to despair, if death comes we shall die bright as a big bang." Shalamanye said, putting his hand on David's shoulder
David was inconsolable. his body continued to shake as the intense feeling washed over him.

"t..this thing...its evil...."

"I...we...we need to stop it. we need to kill it NOW" David said breaking into a cold sweat.

"Before it can get to anyone. before it can harm anyone..."

"Before it can get to my wife," David thought. she was all that mattered. he would throw himself against anything if it meant she was safe.

Kiara trembled and shuddered, incapable of moving. "I'll die if I move forward..." She knew that. There was no question about it, she was no match for what lay ahead on her own. "I'll die...!" That thought rang throughout her head. But for some reason...

"If I don't move forward, I feel like everything I've ever worked for will be for nothing." She said. "I dedicate my life to being a hero... And right there is the Ultimate Evil. I've got to move forward...!" She yelled out.

"I GOT TO GO!" She yelled out, "YOU GUYS COMING OR WHAT!?" She asked. She was still afraid. She knew that she was going to die, and yet... She couldn't stop. People would die if she didn't keep moving forward.

"I've got to save them!" She thought to herself.

Kiara trembled and shuddered, incapable of moving. "I'll die if I move forward..." She knew that. There was no question about it, she was no match for what lay ahead on her own. "I'll die...!" That thought rang throughout her head. But for some reason...

"If I don't move forward, I feel like everything I've ever worked for will be for nothing." She said. "I dedicate my life to being a hero... And right there is the Ultimate Evil. I've got to move forward...!" She yelled out.

"I GOT TO GO!" She yelled out, "YOU GUYS COMING OR WHAT!?" She asked. She was still afraid. She knew that she was going to die, and yet... She couldn't stop. People would die if she didn't keep moving forward.

"I've got to save them!" She thought to herself.
David froze. he looked at Kiara. saw her emotion. her intensity.

He staggered to his feet, his body screaming at him to stay on the ground, to flee as Lance did, to do anything but go forward.

but...he began moving.

he knew he couldn't stay down. knew he couldn't lay there in sorrow. What kind of hero would he be if he did that? What would his wife think of him? what would his parents think of him? would he really buckle against injustice, now, when it needed to be fought the most?

"HELL ******* YEAH KIARA" David shouted loudly, channeling all of his emotions into a mighty battle cry as he lept forward to join the group.

"How can they continue moving...? Rory thought, "We're all going to die if we keep moving." She said in a low voice. "I'm sure that they all know that we stand no chance against that... thing." She thought. "Can I keep moving?" She said.

"Can I...?"

Rory forced herself forward. She wouldn't let her wife go into such danger alone. She wouldn't allow the person who showed her the light to die alone, "WAIT UP, GOD DAMNIT, KIARA!!" She yelled out.

Soon, they reached the source of the chaotic energy. A large steel structure stood under the very Earth, down to its core, it seemed to be some sort of lab...

"WHAT THE BIG GUY SAID!" Kiara yelled out, dropping down into the lab as Rory followed swiftly.

"Damn it all! Who has intruded upon this place!? We've just hit 60% assimilation...!" Ashenheart thought, hiding in the deepest corners of the lab where Belial's body was stored.

"I need to buy time... The process cannot be stopped!" He thought, biting his nails.

"Not really... Whoever set this up must be smart." Rory said.

"All it takes is a few minutes...! I'll send out some minions to destroy them...!" He thought to himself.

From the ceiling, a large beast dropped.

yu.jpg

"What the hell...?" Kiara thought, "You guys deal with this, alright? I'm going ahead." She said.

David nodded at Kiara words.

"Good luck"

He turned towards the beast. he had no idea what the beast was, and he didn't care. at this point, all that mattered was stopping whatever was inside this lab. and David would smash anything, or anyone, who tried to stop them.

immediately he rushed forward and delivered a vicious drop kick onto the beast's stomach.

The beast easily took the attack, simply standing there. Rory summoned a katana, delivering a brutal slash, which it also tanked with no damage. "What the hell..." It wasn't attacking them at all. "Can we go through...?" Rory attempted to walk past the beast.

SCREECH!

The beast let out a loud screech, knocking Rory back with a wave of it's hand, and then went back to standing there motionless. "****... That hurt... Tasty." Rory thought to herself, getting off the ground.

"Let's try teleporting." Rory cracked a hole in space, attempting to teleport behind the beast and run towards Kiara. She was met with the beast's own teleportation, getting knocked back once more.

"Damn, we're being stalled...."

"So it's too tough to damage, and too fast to move around it..." David said gritting his teeth.

"How about this then.."

David teleported in front of the beast. wrapping both of his arms around its neck, he used his matter manipulation, binding its individual quarks. At the same time, he would use his Thousand Arms technique to summon hundreds of tentacle-like limbs from his back, which proceeded to wrap themselves around the beast, further retraining it.

"I'll try to hold it still while you run past!" David shouted at Rory.

Back