• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I guess we'll meet Adam after that door, right?" Jack asked Road, although it was very likely, also Jack thought that she or Adam could try to separate them from Gabriel in some way.
"Incorrect." Road said, turning to the group.

"If I were to lead you to Adam, you would stand a very small chance of defeating him, assuming you had any semblance of trouble defeating the Poison Dragon. I would be leading you to your deaths a thousand times over." Road said, breathing out.

"And as such... I am... helping you..... evade his notice..." Road murmured.

"If I were to lead you to Adam, you would stand a very small chance of defeating him, assuming you had any semblance of trouble defeating the Poison Dragon. I would be leading you to your deaths a thousand times over." Road said, breathing out.

"Well, I didn't mean to meet Adam in the sense of a fight, just see him from the other side, since I assumed before that he sent you after noticing the destruction of my universe but not our dead" Jack said to the angel

"Good." Cullthane said as Raviathon coughed some, shaking herself as she tried to deal with her mental weakness here

Tokugawa breathed out, "Not... particularly... She seems genuine, though..."

"I... don't exactly gain anything, but..." Road just breathed out, her black wings fluttering in the Fantasy Tree's light.

"My father, Adam... frightens me. But what frightens me even more than the man himself is his ambition... What he plans to do... he..." Road trembled, "I cannot tell you, but... if he can be stopped... I don't care who does it, I just.... that man's ambition can not come into fruition..." She said, trembling.

David stared at Road for a moment, before breathing out.

"...That ain't a bad reason. Can't imagine what twisted goal Adam has for all...this." David said. His fists clenched slightly, anger rising in his chest as he recalled everything Adam had put them through. Forcing them to watch worlds disappear without a trace, billions of people killed for whatever sick goal he was pursuing.

"... We'd be grateful...for any help you can give us to kill that bastard..." David said quietly.

Ythala hesitated, before slowly nodding at Tokugawa.

"A-Alright.." she said quietly.

"That means something very bad... if destroying several Worlds to achieve his ambition is just a step, I don't want to think what will be the result if we fail" said Jack feeling bad for the girl, for their part the living weapons clench their teeth if they had in first place, every time they find something related to Creator it's just horror without moderation.

Road cleared her throat, shaking her head. "Regardless... For now, I'll be taking you to a place where you can rest and recover your strength, through this door... Or.... do whatever you... "people" do." She said, seeming to have visible trouble using the word people to describe the group.

(Me when Midas responds, and thinking I can continue the RP, I remember I have to wait for Oliver:
thanos-lonely.gif

(Alright, back from spending the entire day shopping for school shit cause I got like a few weeks before it starts back up for me.)

"It's not a "problem", per se... Let's just say due to my nature as a corrupted being I have a... crippling urge to strangle all of you to death." Road explained to Raviathon as she opened the door, "It won't be an issue..."

"I get those urges a lot. Understandable." Tokugawa said as he began walking, shrugging.

Ythala looked at Road, her wings flapping anxiously. She moved closer to Okita, gripping her arm.

“…Y…you’d never d-do that…r-right, Tokugawa?” Ythala said quietly.

David shrugged.

“…Just…keep that under control, Road.” David said tiredly. Gently, he grabbed Masayoshi's hand, walking with her towards the door.

“Ain’t like this is the first time I’ve worked with someone who’d rather kill me…” David thought.

"Of course not, Ythala..." Tokugawa said softly, "It's just as creatures of Adam we have particular... "Violent" urges and some other things that keep us from... "functioning" as normal people would. I believe it's also why I find romantic relations repulsive." He explained as he walked.

Kiara flinched back a bit as she listened, staying incredibly close to Rory as she heard this, holding her child close to her chest as she walked. Kiara trembled gently, just breathing out gently in an attempt to keep herself as calm as possible, clearly no longer on the verge of any sort of breakdown for now but still incredibly nervous.

"Of course not, Ythala..." Tokugawa said softly, "It's just as creatures of Adam we have particular... "Violent" urges and some other things that keep us from... "functioning" as normal people would. I believe it's also why I find romantic relations repulsive." He explained as he walked.

Kiara flinched back a bit as she listened, staying incredibly close to Rory as she heard this, holding her child close to her chest as she walked. Kiara trembled gently, just breathing out gently in an attempt to keep herself as calm as possible, clearly no longer on the verge of any sort of breakdown for now but still incredibly nervous.
Ythala looked over at Tokugawa. She stared at the boy for a few moments, before slowly nodding.

"A...Alright...." Ythala said softly.

"I...I trust you, Tokugawa..."

David glanced at Kiara, noticing her anxiousness. Gingerly, he walked next to her, attempting to flash her a reassuring smile.

"...Hey, me and Rory have your back if anything goes down, alright? We'll keep the baby safe." David said quietly. He glanced at Rory, figuring she would express similar sentiments.

Last edited:
birkebeiner-esdeath.gif

"Th-Thank you... David..." Kiara heaved out, while Rory patted Kiara on the back gently, smiling at her lover.

"Yeah... We've got you're back, babe..." Rory murmured. Kiara still trembled, not particularly seeming at ease regardless, her mind was clearly in different places.

"I appreciate it..." Kiara murmured, still appreciating the sentiment regardless

(lmao, edited)

David's gaze lingered on Kiara for a moment, before gently breathing out.

"...We're in the home stretch, now. If...Da Vinci is right, this will be the last time we have to deal with these...fantasy tree dimensions..." David said quietly.

"...Soon...you and Rory will be back in the Dream World. Maybe you two could settle down for a bit, raise the kid away from all this...fighting. If...that's your plan, anyway." David said. He stared into the distance, a soft smile on his face.

"Y-Yeah...! David's right... Maybe we can... take a break from all the fighting stuff and just... be a family for a bit." Rory said, nodding in profuse agreement as she smiled at Kiara

"I... I guess... I just... I don't know... All of this is so sudden... I... I don't know if I'll be able to... Haaa.... Ha... What if... Oh... Oh god.. I don't know what I'm doing... I don't know how to raise a kid... haa... I don't know what I'm doing...!" Kiara heaved out, beginning to tear up a bit, slowly on the verge of a breakdown once more as she stopped walking and just began trembling, breathing erratically.

"Y-Yeah...! David's right... Maybe we can... take a break from all the fighting stuff and just... be a family for a bit." Rory said, nodding in profuse agreement as she smiled at Kiara

"I... I guess... I just... I don't know... All of this is so sudden... I... I don't know if I'll be able to... Haaa.... Ha... What if... Oh... Oh god.. I don't know what I'm doing... I don't know how to raise a kid... haa... I don't know what I'm doing...!" Kiara heaved out, beginning to tear up a bit, slowly on the verge of a breakdown once more as she stopped walking and just began trembling, breathing erratically.
David's eyes widened in surprise. Gently, he put a hand on her shoulder, looking down at her.

"...Easy there, Kiara." David said quietly. He said nothing for a moment, trying to find the right words.

"...I...I'm sure...most parents...don't know how to raise a kid...when they first start out. I-it...it isn't something you'll learn overnight..." David said softly.

"...B-but...I think once you g-get into it...you'll make an amazing mother. Your kind...caring, compassionate...hardworking...." David trailed off.

"...I'm sure you'll treat t-the baby with the love it needs..."

"Where I'm about to take you is a safe-house..." Road said to Raviathon, "But it seems your friend is... having a bit of trouble continuing."

"Y-Yeah, Kiara... I'm new to this whole parenting thing, to... You don't have to rush into it..." Rory murmured, moving closer to Kiara.

"I-... I know...! But wh-what if... something happens... And I can't... I can't... d-... d-d...d-...!" Kiara then began crying as she stuttered, moving to grip her head as she heaved and coughed, trying to form a coherent sentence.

"Kiara... calm down, please..." Rory said, her eyes widening as she saw Kiara slowly breakdown.

"Where I'm about to take you is a safe-house..." Road said to Raviathon, "But it seems your friend is... having a bit of trouble continuing."

"Y-Yeah, Kiara... I'm new to this whole parenting thing, to... You don't have to rush into it..." Rory murmured, moving closer to Kiara.

"I-... I know...! But wh-what if... something happens... And I can't... I can't... d-... d-d...d-...!" Kiara then began crying as she stuttered, moving to grip her head as she heaved and coughed, trying to form a coherent sentence.

"Kiara... calm down, please..." Rory said, her eyes widening as she saw Kiara slowly breakdown.
David glanced around, his eyes meeting with Gabriel’s. Quickly, he gestured towards her, knowing she was far better at dealing with breakdowns than he was. Turning back to Kiara, he gently wrapped her into a hug, breathing out.

“…it’s…it’s going to be alright, Kiara…” David said softly. He took a shaky breath.

“I…I know it’s stressful. But…you’ll get through this. you…Rory…and Rio too. We…we just need to keep moving forward…y-your almost home” he murmured.

Gabriel nodded, moving swiftly over to Kiara. "Shhhh... It'll be alright..." She said, immediately trying to put Kiara to sleep.

"I... I... c-c... ha..." Kiara fell asleep in David's grip, going limp as Gabriel used her wings to keep her standing up.

"******* hell..." Rory murmured, sniffling a bit before shaking her head. "Th-Thanks... Both of you..."

"A-Alright, man... Thank you... Like, really, David... I... You have no idea how much I appreciate your help..." Rory said, clearly holding back tears herself as she breathed out, with Gabriel wrapping Kiara and Rio in a wing cocoon.

"She'll be fine like this..." Gabriel murmured, just rubbing the bridge of her nose.

David's stared at Rory for a few moments, saying nothing. Gingerly, he patted her on the shoulder.

"...Hey. I'm here for the three of you, alright? It ain't any skin off my back to help ya out like this. Kiara's my best friend...and I've fought by your side in more battles than I can count..." He said.

"...I...I just...hope ya three can be happy. If I can help ya do that, then I'll gladly do what I can." He said. He flashed her a small smile, before standing up, rubbing his neck.

Last edited:
Back