• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David simply closed his eyes. He took a breath, and then another. His focus entirely devoted to his own body. It was a meditation technique he had learned before he entered the lostbelt, a method of breathing designed to calm the mind.

He wouldn’t freak out again. He wouldn’t stop moving, he wouldn’t fall into a fit of tears as he did so many times before. They were gone. All the people He had seen in the city, erased without a trace…but he couldn’t agonize over the loss.

He took another shaky breath, simply meditating until he was needed. His body trembled softly as he floated in the white abyss.

"I don't know what's going on, but... I know this is definitely the final Lostbelt... or... whether or not it's a lostbelt is unclear in the first place... ugh... There should be an exit somewhere..." Da Vinci reported.

Kiara just closed her eyes as Rio began to wake up from his extremely heavy slumber. "Haaaaa.... Haaa.... Haa..." Kiara breathed out heavily and shakily, trembling as she tried to regain her bearings without any footing.

Rory stood next to Kiara, not knowing what to say to comfort her. Anything she could've said would have been a lie, as, after this, she knew that both herself and Kiara were not handling this whole "having a child thing" well.

"Yharon... could you... release Ythala and Tokugawa from your treasury...?" Okita asked the Dragon God-King.

"I don't know what's going on, but... I know this is definitely the final Lostbelt... or... whether or not it's a lostbelt is unclear in the first place... ugh... There should be an exit somewhere..." Da Vinci reported.

Kiara just closed her eyes as Rio began to wake up from his extremely heavy slumber. "Haaaaa.... Haaa.... Haa..." Kiara breathed out heavily and shakily, trembling as she tried to regain her bearings without any footing.

Rory stood next to Kiara, not knowing what to say to comfort her. Anything she could've said would have been a lie, as, after this, she knew that both herself and Kiara were not handling this whole "having a child thing" well.

"Yharon... could you... release Ythala and Tokugawa from your treasury...?" Okita asked the Dragon God-King.
Raviathon froze, she didn't even breathe as her eyes widened "...here's hoping... the exit... is..."Raviathon murmured as barely a breath

"Then let's search for it!" Imperius said, getting into a defensive position in front of Kiara and Rory as Yharon brought Tokugawa and Ythala out via portals, dropping Tokugawa onto his feet and Ythala on top of Okita

"This... seems to be the final Lostbelt. I'm not scanning any more Fantasy Trees in the multiverse that haven't already been destroyed, so..." Da Vinci reported, just breathing out.

Gabriel rubbed the crosses on her forehead, her writhing slowly ceasing as she began to get up slowly but surely.

Okita caught Ythala in her arms, immediately pulling the Angel into a vice-like hug before she could even hope to process responding to her.

Tokugawa landed, dusting himself off. "At least the fight went well... Or.. as well as it could go..."

"Th-... The.... last one... the... those... pea... oh... haaa... haa..." Kiara's knees trembled as she heard this, immediately motioning for Rory to hold Rio, which Rory did immediately as Kiara was clearly having trouble standing.

Thanks to his senses at peak, Jack could hear Raviathon but he don't hear it clearly, neithert understand it

"Raviathon, are you okay? Beyond the fact that a universe was destroyed, it seems that something bothers you about what is about to happen next?" Jack asked, not knowing about Eden

"This... seems to be the final Lostbelt. I'm not scanning any more Fantasy Trees in the multiverse that haven't already been destroyed, so..." Da Vinci reported, just breathing out.

Gabriel rubbed the crosses on her forehead, her writhing slowly ceasing as she began to get up slowly but surely.

Okita caught Ythala in her arms, immediately pulling the Angel into a vice-like hug before she could even hope to process responding to her.

Tokugawa landed, dusting himself off. "At least the fight went well... Or.. as well as it could go..."

"Th-... The.... last one... the... those... pea... oh... haaa... haa..." Kiara's knees trembled as she heard this, immediately motioning for Rory to hold Rio, which Rory did immediately as Kiara was clearly having trouble standing.
Ythala let out a soft yelp, surprised by the sudden fall. Yet...Okita's grip instantly calmed her, knowing the feeling of her embrace the moment she felt it. A wide smile appeared on her face, as she immediately, leaned forward, kissing her on the cheek.

"O-Okita!" Ythala yelled out.

"I-I missed you...s-so much...!" She said. Excitement and worry mingled in her voice. She extended her wings, before wrapping them around the woman, forming a soft cacoon around the couple as she embraced her.

David continued to breathe heavily, his body trembling.

"T-this…this is the last…" He murmured. He nearly began rambling to himself, his eyes wide. He had been scared. Terrified that they would never leave. That they'd be forced to repeat the same cycle of death and pain for the rest of their lives.

"l-last…" David muttered. He said nothing for a moment, tears of joy slowly forming in his eyes.

"T-the last one…." He murmured.

Masayoshi slowly pulled David in, hugging him tightly.

".. we're almost home, honey…" Masayoshi said quietly, a broad smile on her face.

"…Our cottage…just the two of us… it's finally in sight…" She said quietly. Tears began to form in her own eyes.

David returned her hug, their tears mingling as they flowed down his chest. He leaned downward for a moment, kissing her deeply. For a moment, they stayed like that, until David slowly pulled back.

"… I'll make that happen..." David murmured, flashing her a small smile.

"...And I'm gonna spoil you rotten. Anything you want...anything. I'll do it. I'm gonna pamper you like the queen you are..." He said.

Masayoshi smirked, chuckling softly.

"...I hope you keep your word, darling..." She said softly.

(Poke)

"...welcome... to Eden..." Raviathon murmured as quiet as she could as Rhongomyniad began to tend to Cullthane's wounds after finishing with Metatron's

Terevion helped Gabriel up if she needed it, offering his support
Gabriel slowly got up, taking Terevion's support as she felt her forehead pulsating, softly breathing as she could begin to see a small tear in space manifest in the white void.
Ythala let out a soft yelp, surprised by the sudden fall. Yet...Okita's grip instantly calmed her, knowing the feeling of her embrace the moment she felt it. A wide smile appeared on her face, as she immediately, leaned forward, kissing her on the cheek.

"I-I missed you...s-so much...!" She said. Excitement and worry mingled in her voice. She extended her wings, before wrapping them around the woman, forming a soft cacoon around the couple as she embraced her.
Okita immediately kissed Ythala on the lips, holding the Angel tightly. "Mmh... I missed you to.. Thank the gods your safe..." Okita got out, on the verge of tears as they kissed.

Thanks to his senses at peak, Jack could hear Raviathon but he don't hear it clearly, neithert understand it

"Raviathon, are you okay? Beyond the fact that a universe was destroyed, it seems that something bothers you about what is about to happen next?" Jack asked, not knowing about Eden
"No..." Raviathon murmured, staggering towards the tear in space while Terevion put Gabriel's arm over his shoulders so he could grant extra support

Jack did not know how to interpret that no, she meant that she did not feel comfortable with this conversation or that something is not right in what is approaching, he noticed the cracks in the void and stood firm.

"Whatever comes next, it was nice meeting you, in case we don't survive or at least I don't" Jack said to the angel with a smile in an attempt to fill her with determination

David continued to breathe heavily, his body trembling.

"T-this…this is the last…" He murmured. He nearly began rambling to himself, his eyes wide. He had been scared. Terrified that they would never leave. That they'd be forced to repeat the same cycle of death and pain for the rest of their lives.

"l-last…" David muttered. He said nothing for a moment, tears of joy slowly forming in his eyes.

"T-the last one…." He murmured.

Masayoshi slowly pulled David in, hugging him tightly.

".. we're almost home, honey…" Masayoshi said quietly, a broad smile on her face.

"…Our cottage…just the two of us… it's finally in sight…" She said quietly. Tears began to form in her own eyes.

David returned her hug, their tears mingling as they flowed down his chest. He leaned downward for a moment, kissing her deeply. For a moment, they stayed like that, until David slowly pulled back.

"… I'll make that happen..." David murmured, flashing her a small smile.

"...And I'm gonna spoil you rotten. Anything you want...anything. I'll do it. I'm gonna pamper you like the queen you are..." He said.

Masayoshi smirked, chuckling softly.

"...I hope you keep your word, darling..." She said softly.
Gabriel slowly got up, taking Terevion's support as she felt her forehead pulsating, softly breathing as she could begin to see a small tear in space manifest in the white void.

Okita immediately kissed Ythala on the lips, holding the Angel tightly. "Mmh... I missed you to.. Thank the gods your safe..." Okita got out, on the verge of tears as they kissed.
(Poke)

Ythala returned his kiss, passionately embracing her. Her body trembled as she pressed it against Okita's.

"M-me and Tokugawa s-stayed o-on the ship. W-we were kept s-safe when it was...transported, I-I think..." Ythala said, smiling softly.

"...H-how are you feeling?" She asked quietly, pressing her head against her. she moved her hands slightly, gently brushing her fingers along her arms and back as if to check for injuries.

Ythala returned his kiss, passionately embracing her. Her body trembled as she pressed it against Okita's.

"M-me and Tokugawa s-stayed o-on the ship. W-we were kept s-safe when it was...transported, I-I think..." Ythala said, smiling softly.

"...H-how are you feeling?" She asked quietly, pressing her head against her. she moved her hands slightly, gently brushing her fingers along her arms and back as if to check for injuries.
Okita had some burns born from the Poison Dragon's corruption that never seemed to have been healed yet, but, Okita didn't seem to bothered with them as she pulled away from the kiss, keeping her face extremely close to Ythala's.

Griffin floated in the void irradiated Adam's power in the same way as Jack to be able to fly, currently the latter was summarizing things as he understood.

"Then that explains everything" Griffin said

"More or less" Jack replied.

"Heh, it's not so weird after all" Said the man with protecis made of dark power as he looked at Ythala and Okita in the distance.

"Says the one who married someone out of this world" the white-haired man joked

"Anyway, when all this is over, I'll try to return to Pythia, even though we've been fighting, she won't stop me from seeing her, I really miss seeing my daughter, if she still exists" Griffin said

"Yes, I guess a good father has to be present in at least part of his daughter's life" Jack replied as he looked at the others.

The tear in space widened, forming a portal which revealed Road Kamelot walking out from its depths, a look of astonishment on her face.

"You survived..." Road murmured, what was behind her currently inconceivable, but it was clear that the girl was not here to fight them regardless.

The tear in space widened, forming a portal which revealed Road Kamelot walking out from its depths, a look of astonishment on her face.

"You survived..." Road murmured, what was behind her currently inconceivable, but it was clear that the girl was not here to fight them regardless.
"We aren't so easy to kill..." Raviathon murmured quietly as she stopped

"We aren't so easy to kill..." Raviathon murmured quietly as she stopped
"...Clearly." Road said to Raviathon, before turning around.

"If you don't want to spend the rest of your lives in a void between worlds, then follow me." Road said, breathing out.

Kiara flinched back as Road said this, with Rory moving to support her. "Shhh... It'll be fine, Kiara... Trust me.."

"I... I... desperately hope so, Rory..." Kiara murmured, attempting to quell her nervousness, pushing her negative thoughts to the back of her mind. She glanced at David and Masayoshi, trying to replace her dysphoria with feelings of happiness for both of them.

Gabriel winced, feeling immense pain in her head as Road beckoned them to follow, but, the pain swiftly went away as she just breathed out, keeping an eye on Raviathon.

Okita made sure to stay close to Ythala, grabbing the Angel's hand, green energy gently swirling around her. She clearly didn't trust Road.

Kinzer grunted, growling softly before just sighing.

Metatron stretched out as his wounds were healed, clicking his tongue. Silently, he diverted some of his remaining power to Lance, but it was limited as Metatron clearly planned to keep some of his strength for himself to fight on his own. "Ration it." Metatron said telepathically to Lance.

"What Jack said..." Imperius said, standing in front of Kiara as Yharon quietly walked forward

Raviathon staggered forward, what was happening to her unclear

Rhongomyniad finished healing Cullthane then, which both slowly went forward

Terevion put a hand on Gabriel's shoulder to give her a bit more support to go forward

David turned to glance at Road, for a moment, before breathing out.

"...Ain't like we have much choice..." David murmured.

"...Rory's right, darling. it'll be fine..." Masayoshi said quietly. Gently, she gripped his hand, the two slowly walking towards the exit.

Lance glanced at Metatron for a moment, before nodding.

"...Understood, my friend." Lance said, feeling a portion of his power wash into him. He reached out his arm, helping Metatron move forward if he needed it.

Ythala glanced up at Okita for a moment, clinging to her arm as they walked.

Metatron just floated, gently nudging Lance away as he sighed.

Road led the cast through the portal, moving at a moderate pace as they walked on what seemed to be rainbow-colored, glowing, enormous tree roots, akin to a Fantasy Tree, but, it seemed to be far, far larger than the one they had previously encountered.

Gabriel felt a bit nauseous, while Kiara breathed shakily, just glancing at Rory and Rio constantly, with Rory holding the baby in one hand since she had yet to de-transform her other arm from a sword. Rio just looked around blankly, cooing quietly in acute curiosity.

Road turned to Masayoshi, staring at her with a look of pity, as if she pitied the woman and her companions for what they would have to experience from here on out.

"...Fantasy Tree; Eden." Road said, redirecting her gaze to the front again as she kept walking. "In simple terms, it is a generator of enormous amounts of power, causing it to emit constant light... Its roots serve as a dimensional gateway, connecting to most, if not all corners of reality. It is one of the final remnants of the Age of Star Gods, and was seized by Adam from the Seraphim Cullthane and his students thousands of years ago."

Gabriel went over to support Raviathon with her wings, just breathing out.

“H-his students…?” Ythala murmured. Ythala gently pulled away from Okita for a moment, either urging her to follow her or breaking from her grip, depending on if she continued to hold onto her.

Walking over to Raviathon, she wrapped her fellow Angel in a gentle hug, trying to comfort her.

Masayoshi's eyes widened.

“So…this is the Eden Adam was referring to?” Masayoshi asked quietly.

Lance glanced over at Metatron, contacting him telepathically.

“…Did you know of this…?” He thought to the man.

Cullthane nodded "There is a place not taken by corruption that I personally know of, I recommend moving there, before we're attacked if there are any remnants." Cullthane simply said, Raviathon leaning heavily into Gabriel

"I suppose welcome home?" Terevion muttered to Gabriel as a half-serious joke

Okita let Ythala go, just breathing out.

"....." Road was silent at Masayoshi's question, simply ceasing her walking as the group reached what seemed to be a gate.

"I knew of Eden's existence since I was there at its creation... But its involvement with Gabriel and Cullthane is not something I was completely privy to..." Metatron responded to Lance telepathically.

Gabriel rubbed the crosses that had formed on her forehead, "Yeah... I... guess...."

Back