• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Your right! who knows what tomorrow will bring! it could be bleak and sorrowful, but it could also be amazing and uplifting! that's the beauty of this place, you never know what's going to happen!" Lance said cheerfully.

"Why...if you told me yesterday that I would be drinking with a demon, I hardly would have believed you. but now look at me!"
"True... But I can make an educated guess. Big monster falls from the sky, innocents die by the billions." Belial said, his cheeks blushing black slightly. "Life kinda sucks if you didn't notice..."

"True... But I can make an educated guess. Big monster falls from the sky, innocents die by the billions." Belial said, his cheeks blushing black slightly. "Life kinda sucks if you didn't notice..."
Lance sighed, putting down his glass.

"Your right my good sir. this place is hardly a paradise. I know that first hand. Mercenary work is rather...dirty...business. I was connected to the underground in the dream world, and witnessed things I dare not describe." Lance said sadly, taking another sip of his drink before pouring another.

"still...dwelling only on the negative can make a man go insane. this world is rough, but it's not entirely without its benefits, don't you think?"

Lance sighed, putting down his glass.

"Your right my good sir. this place is hardly a paradise. I know that first hand. Mercenary work is rather...dirty...business. I was connected to the underground in the dream world, and witnessed things I dare not describe." Lance said sadly, taking another sip of his drink before pouring another.

"still...dwelling only on the negative can make a man go insane. this world is rough, but it's not entirely without its benefits, don't you think?"
"If what you're referring to is the godlike power you humans get from dreaming... Yeah, I guess that would be a perk." Belial said, gulping down another shot.

"is that what you guys are aiming for? taking out Val?" David asked. still blushing slightly from Masayoshi kiss.

"why do ya want to beat her? did she do somethin to you guys?"
"Basically, for long convoluted revenge quest reasons, Yamato hates Val and wants to take her down," Zonolo said, "It'll probably take me a while to try and explain-"

"That's all that needs to be explained..." Yamato interrupted.

"Basically, for long convoluted revenge quest reasons, Yamato hates Val and wants to take her down," Zonolo said, "It'll probably take me a while to try and explain-"

"That's all that needs to be explained..." Yamato interrupted.
"well, I ain't got no problem with the goddess of power myself, she even helped me and my group out a few times" David shrugged.

"still, good luck if ya want to take her down. she'll probably like the challenge!" David said.

"I genuinely have no idea..." Masayoshi said, "I didn't think there was anyone who had issues with her that was still, you know, alive..."
"yeah...I'm surprised that there are still people to challenge her, outside of Rory and a few others..." David said.

he turned back to the group.

"well hey! I like you guys. if you guys are ever in danger or anything, or just want to spar with someone, feel free to call me up!" David said, grinning at them.

"yeah...I'm surprised that there are still people to challenge her, outside of Rory and a few others..." David said.

he turned back to the group.

"well hey! I like you guys. if you guys are ever in danger or anything, or just want to spar with someone, feel free to call me up!" David said, grinning at them.
"Understood, King Tiger!" Yamato said.

"One thing..." Zonolo said, getting their attention, "Two levels above this one, there was an area where we were attacked by ice centaur soldier things... What do you know about-"

"Did you have anything to do with it?" Boros interrupted.

"Seriously, what is with everyone interrupting me now?" Zonolo asked, "Mira already said they had nothing to do with it... But, that doesn't rule them out as far as being connected to someone who did..."

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about...." Masayoshi said, looking at them as if they were speaking gibberish.

"One thing..." Zonolo said, getting their attention, "Two levels above this one, there was an area where we were attacked by ice centaur soldier things... What do you know about-"

"Seriously, what is with everyone interrupting me now?" Zonolo asked, "Mira already said they had nothing to do with it... But, that doesn't rule them out as far as being connected to someone who did..."

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about...." Masayoshi said, looking at them as if they were speaking gibberish.
"I assure you, if anyone we know had something to do with creating Ice Centuars they'd have been backed up by black-wearing plaugue doctor looking mother *******." Draedon said, coming online to them

"Ice soldiers?" David said, cocking his head.

"...I know some people who can manipulate elements, but none of them would create ice soldiers, much less to attack you guys."

"No no no. while the powers are nice, they aren't what I mean." Lance said, shaking his head.

"I'm talking about the people you meet, the experiences you have. surely, you are grateful that you met your family, are you not? could that have happened without the dream world?"
"I guess I am." Belial said, standing up. "I've had enough." He teleported outside of the castle, sitting down as he stared at the planet's crimson red sun.

"Grateful huh..." A piece of the roots dug into the ground, detaching themselves from Belial and burrowing into the ground.

"Calamity, huh..."

A large boom could be heard from outside the castle, but it was also more like a splattering sound instead of an explosion. The explosion shook the castle, alerting everybody of the sound.

"I guess I am." Belial said, standing up. "I've had enough." He teleported outside of the castle, sitting down as he stared at the planet's crimson red sun.

"Grateful huh..." A piece of the roots dug into the ground, detaching themselves from Belial and burrowing into the ground.

"Calamity, huh..."

A large boom could be heard from outside the castle, but it was also more like a splattering sound instead of an explosion. The explosion shook the castle, alerting everybody of the sound.
Lance immediately jumped up, staggering slightly due to his drunken state.

"What the devil is going on out there?" Lance said, he rushed outside looking to see what was going on.

"Damn, not now!" Signus said irritated as Demiurge teleported in

"Your orders?" He asked with a smile, clearly not caring about Lance or Signus's presence
"My orders?"

The roots erupted from the ground, forming a humanoid figure.

9f72667de273d84bee48ce3e2c34ff12.jpg

"Piss off." The knight turned towards Lance and Signus.

Back