• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Caster Gilgamesh and some potential revisions

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
So on Caster (Gilgamesh)'s it says this and if its true then some changes need to be made,

"Weaknesses: Gilgamesh primarily fights as a Caster instead of using his powers as an Archer. As such, he does not utilize the Gate of Babylon to bombard his enemies or use Enkidu and Ea unless he has to. He cannot fight in Spirit Form."

Now ignoring the fact that with SNI this isnt much of a weakness if it is in fact true that Caster Gil can pull out and use Ea and Enkidu then he should get the corresponding P&As and tiers granted from those abilities along with a few others so is it legit?

Another thing is that Archer Gil and Caster Gil possess the same level of GoB meaning they should have the similar abilities/tiers concerning the GoB ("Gilgamesh is only able to use a fraction of his treasury as a trade-off in order to summon seven Servants of his own to fight alongside him" This could act as a problem for this obviously so the GoB stuff is a maybe)

Theres also a few other Skills that Archer and Caster Gil share that have abilities that should be added.

Potential Things Added to Caster Gil

• At least High 6-C with Enuma Elish, 5-B with full power Enuma Elish
  • higher with Gate of Babylon
  • Danmaku via Gate of Babylon and Melammu Dingir
  • Chain Manipulation with Enkidu
  • Air Manipulation, Energy Projection and Space-Time Manipulation with Ea (Can fire a vortex of energy and wind that dislocates space-time and rends space)
  • Resistence to Space-Time Manipulation
  • supernatural luck in collecting and maintaining wealth
  • Summoning (Caster Gil can summon up to seven servants)
  • Grand Caster Candidate for Classification

I find it weird he doesn't already have danmaku when Dingir is exactly that.

Summoning is an easy agree.

Did he actually lose access to most of GoB? I thought it was that he loses most of it if he summons Servants.

I thought he traded that part of GoB for the power to summon Servants, but if he only losses it after he summons than he should get all this added yeah.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
If I remember right, he didn't lose all his treasury. Just a huge part of it??
Well thats what people are trying to figure out, though yes at worst Caster only lost a large part of the GoB not all of it.

What I remember is that he shared a good ton of his GoB stuff with the rest of Uruk because they had no use only in his hands. Which is why they can shoot all of those speshiual, powerful arrows from the walls as Gilgamesh's NP.

There's also this line from his bond lines. "With heartrending grief, Gilgamesh loads his own collections on the ballistae and entrust them to the soldiers.
"Broken Phantasm? I have been doing such a thing since over 4,000 years ago!" "

Slick EMIYA bash added in as well.A

And obviously he didn't lose all of GoB. His magical staffs and stuff he uses for attack are GoB stuff. He just doesn't have the majority of it.

Question, there is a ton of statements and lines about him having an"Infinite spam of weapons" (paraphrased). is it truly infinite??

Nop, that's just hyperbole and flowery language. He has a limit, but it is not known since he has so much stuff.

Something to remember, though, is that GoB just doesn't have weapons. He could very easily still have a shit ton of stuff in GoB, but barely any of the swords and spears and stuff he normally shots as his usual attacks.

Is there really anything that points to it only being hyperbole?

Even if it's not infinite, it effectively is limitless, since he possesses an np that returns things that he uses up, to the vault

Paul Frank said:
Is there really anything that points to it only being hyperbole?

Even if it's not infinite, it effectively is limitless, since he possesses an np that returns things that he uses up, to the vault
no proof it is hyperbole except the time he used it up

More or less. But since he gave it all to the citizens because he can't do this shit alone, they obviously don't come back. It makes sense he keeps Ea and Enkidu because they are his babies, and I doubt anyone else could even use them.

I mean, both of those are also weapons more or less. Why not put the Auto Defensors somewhere that can protect shit instead of keeping it stashed in his armory? Merodach as well? I just don't see it.

>Gave most of his weapons to his peeps

>He can piss out thousands of weapons per second while casual

>Took 3 days to empty his vault pre-"I have the prototype of humanity's shit" against Enkidu

>Even SNI can't count it all

Damn that is a lot of weapons and damn that is a lot more people ovo

Yes ouo

It is a big city after all, and seems like they launch them like arrows a lot too.

PLus, there's more cities than Uruk. Is just the main one.

He didn't get rid of everything. We just don't know everything he decided to keep. It's be an assumption on both sides for "Did he, or did he not give it away"

What we do know is that he uses his magical staves mainly and his golden axe, and this isn't changed at any point in the singularity. So thinking that's the only weapons he keeps besides Ea and Enkidu makes sense to me.

Alright, I misread your comment sorry.

But alright ill remove the stuff later when im off work.

If you look closely at episode 3, when he is fighting Ritsuka only three wands can be seen being used while the other portals are empty. This makes me wonder how much did he have to lose or how much update did gate of Babylon get after his death.

That's just animation. Portals are opened as weapons are called, not the other way around. If he couldn't pull any weapons out of them, hr wouldn't have opened, but they just choose to show merely 3.

Alright I have removed the GoB stuff we decided he wouldnt have.

(Sorry it took so long I have been a bit busy)

It seems arbitrary for one random facet of him to be on their own profile. Prototype Gil is an alternate self and Child Gil is basically a composite of that version, so they make sense to have seperate, but Caster Gil is literally just alive Gil but older

Ok but the issue is you said "Caster Gil is literally alive Gil but older" but thats incorrect, kinda.

Back