• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few hax for Gilgamesh

First of all, I'm not sure that this Revision is very solid, but I still wanted to share this, I opened a question about this thread before and asked knowledgeable people, but still, instead of positive or negative answers, I got vague answers like "maybe, I don't think," and I decided to conclude the issue here. I want to bring

Panels to prove and prove that Gilgamesh's body is a God's body thanks to nebuchadnezzar:

Gods have some haxs they have like immortality type 8, high godly regen and abstract existence type 1 usually uruk gods only got immortality type 8 and at least I think Gilgamesh has them
some of you might ask "Gilgamesh was looking for immortality while he was alive, this refutes the arguments given as statment" actually this question is for Gilgamesh alive but he needs to get these haxes in heroic spirit form and as we saw in the anime about his extra immortality, Gilgamesh is resurrected from caster form to archer form after being shot by tiamat We could say "this is a feature of the underworld" but I couldn't see any argument to prove it or a panel

Haxes that I think Major Gilgamesh has:

Immortality (Type 8, Gods can only die after all who remember them are gone)

High-Godly (Gods are able to regenerate from having their soul destroyed any time they want, as for them it's like only destroying a single cell in their body)

High Godly & Immo8 Neg (Gods can kill each other permanently)

Can you explain a little more about how and where HGR comes from?
Because HGR, in the context written next to it,
But I doubt that context next to it, will give HGR.
Other than that, according to the scans, I am okay about gilgamesh being a god.
I'm neutral until I see it context up for now, I'd like to wait for more people's opinions (I can be bent on agreed)

Other than that Type 8 immo seems like good

Last edited:
Can you explain a little more about how and where HGR comes from?
Because HGR, in the context written next to it,
But I doubt that context next to it, will give HGR.
Other than that, according to the scans, I am okay about gilgamesh being a god.
I'm neutral until I see it context up for now, I'd like to wait for more people's opinions (I can be bent on agreed)
The HGR regen for Gods is on this revision.

Also Op
You made a questions and answers thread about this and the high godly and immo was cleared up.
As I said at the beginning, in the answers I received about this, vague images such as "I don't think so" were generally used, and I opened this thread for a full idea of the subject, it doesn't really matter if it is accepted or not

As I said at the beginning, in the answers I received about this, vague images such as "I don't think so" were generally used, and I opened this thread for a full idea of the subject, it doesn't really matter if it is accepted or not
They said I think not with good reasoning

The second and third links don't even work btw, I already know what they are though

I answered this before, but no, he does not get any of this because he's part god.

The immortality and everything comes from the abstract nature of an actual god, where they embody whatever concepts and all that

Gilgamesh, much like any other demigod, does not have that, thus he does not get the immortality or anything, the stuff in arcade stating "he has the body of a god" is just referring to him being a demigod, they say in there as well, that what Gil actually has is a body closer to a gods than a normal human like Nebuchadnezzar, which, combined with being in the age of gods in the singularity, allows the latter to actually use all the power he should have had in life before. They even say he only became a being "closer to the gods" not that he is a god

Essentially, the gods are abstract things which govern the concepts of the world, don't need souls and can remake them, and are always able to come back as long as they're worshipped because they're part of the abstract planes as Holmes put it, Gilgamesh is still part of the concrete planes of existence, all demigods are, being part god does not grant you all the things being a god does, because they're also humans.

He especially does not get these as a servant, because destroying his core as a servant kills him, which wouldn't be the case if he had any of this

As for the "reviving himself as archer" he himself says its cause of the underworld

Gilgamesh: Hah. Something like that. This is the underworld, after all. There's still room for compromise.

Last edited:
The second and third links don't even work btw, I already know what they are though

I answered this before, but no, he does not get any of this because he's part god.

The immortality and everything comes from the abstract nature of an actual god, where they embody whatever concepts and all that

Gilgamesh, much like any other demigod, does not have that, thus he does not get the immortality or anything, the stuff in arcade stating "he has the body of a god" is just referring to him being a demigod, they say in there as well, that what Gil actually has is a body closer to a gods than a normal human like Nebuchadnezzar, which, combined with being in the age of gods in the singularity, allows the latter to actually use all the power he should have had in life before. They even say he only became a being "closer to the gods" not that he is a god

Essentially, the gods are abstract things which govern the concepts of the world, don't need souls and can remake them, and are always able to come back as long as they're worshipped because they're part of the abstract planes as Holmes put it, Gilgamesh is still part of the concrete planes of existence, all demigods are, being part god does not grant you all the things being a god does, because they're also humans.

He especially does not get these as a servant, because destroying his core as a servant kills him, which wouldn't be the case if he had any of this

As for the "reviving himself as archer" he himself says its cause of the underworld
Well, this was an answer to the questions that stuck in my mind, And I think I'm disgraced again lol

Gods have some haxs they have like immortality type 8, high godly regen and abstract existence type 1 usually uruk gods only got immortality type 8 and at least I think Gilgamesh has them.
In this case, it wouldn't make sense for him to possess type 8 immortality and high godly regen because he wouldn't have been looking for immortality all his life.
Type 8 immortality works on full gods because they need to be believed in to exist, but Gilgamesh lives a human existence and has historical records of him existing as a king so that would be weird. Additionally, he hates the Gods because they (among others) killed Enkidu so his divinity decreased in rank.
some of you might ask "Gilgamesh was looking for immortality while he was alive, this refutes the arguments given as statment" actually this question is for Gilgamesh alive but he needs to get these haxes in heroic spirit form and as we saw in the anime about his extra immortality, Gilgamesh is resurrected from caster form to archer form after being shot by tiamat We could say "this is a feature of the underworld" but I couldn't see any argument to prove it or a panel

Haxes that I think Major Gilgamesh has:

Immortality (Type 8, Gods can only die after all who remember them are gone)

High-Godly (Gods are able to regenerate from having their soul destroyed any time they want, as for them it's like only destroying a single cell in their body)

High Godly & Immo8 Neg (Gods can kill each other permanently)
I think not, since his heroic spirit self only has the immortality types granted by servant physiology + his living self’s if he had any. It says he has a « god body » only because he’s more than half god, but he essentially isn’t a full god which is the requirement to get their physiology, not to forget Gil’s divinity being reduced to B rank.

Those were my responses about this on your QnA thread. So yeah disagree because of that and basically what Paul_Frank also said.

Back