• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been looking through the Gilgamesh profile and noticed a lack of scans/scans being in Notable Techniques and not under the ability in Powers and Abilites so I'm proposing we just clean the profile up a bit.

Powers and Abilities:

Weapon Control​

For Gilgamesh having all Noble Phantasms we have this simple scan. Portals are also pretty simple as virtually any scene such as this one can be used to prove it. The Shirou vs Gilgamesh fight pretty much proves that Gilgamesh can control the trajectory of his swords and that he can summon portals from any direction. For non Noble Phantasm things, we could also add Nasu's statement from his Q&A.

Curse Manipulation​

Dainsleif could be added as an example, otherwise a scan is unnecessary I believe.

Danmaku​

A few of the scans shown can be just reused here if needed other than that, we can add this scan as an upper limit.

Supernatural Willpower​

Sakura eating Gilgamesh is mentioned so I think we should add Nasu's statement from Fate/complete material III: World material - FAQ with Nasu: General Questions about Fate, p.130-131 about this to that section.
Q: In Sakura’s Route, what happened to the devoured Gilgamesh? Saber was blackened and enslaved, but was Gilgamesh’s will too strong to be dominated? Or was he completely digested?

A: He simply cannot be controlled. In fact Gilgamesh cannot be blackened. After being devoured by the Grail, Sakura converted Gilgamesh into mana in haste because she was afraid that Gilgamesh might tear her up from the inside if she does not digest him. However, His Majesty was very hard to digest, so “Angra Mainyu” must have been plagued by belly-ache (laughs).

Social Influencing​

Pretty much just add the Charisma scan
and be done with it.

Electricity Manipulation​

Auto-Defenders aren't see much but I think they deserve a scan added anyways.

Invisibility​

Cap of Invisibility could get a scan, also in Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei! - Volume 1, p.127 - Archer (2nd) the cloth's ability is explained.

Arrow Protection Amulet: D-
An amulet that Ko-Gil wore. The designed is modelled after solar eclipses. The wearer’s evasion rate is greatly increased and D rank and below projectiles are nullified. The more attacks it nullifies the more gold splinters. Before long the amulet is no more.
Also if thrown at the enemy it emits the light and heat of a small sun. The magnitude of this power is proportional the amount of the amulet that is left.

Cloth of Invisibility: E
The prototype of all Noble Phantasms that “hide the figure.” Things covered or enclosed by this cloth cannot be observed through magecraft and optical means. Against those who solely rely on magecraft to search for enemies, it is incredibly effective. However, sound, smell, body temperature and tracks, etc, are oversights so it is situational.
The cloth has a very complex weave. The the weave is estimated to have reached five dimensions. The complete reproduction of this cloth is impossible for humans.
Gilgamesh also has an invisible sword.

Death Inducement​

An example of this could be Saber Diarmuid's noble phantasm explained in his profile.

Immersion​

At first thought I'll have to scour through all of Extra to get scans for this, but Extella saved me from that Hell. In the Dawn Arc he mentions crossing the boundary at 25:08, in Golden Poem Arc he directly mentions crossing over from the Far Side when speaking with Jeanne at 44:07. As we know, based on Fate/EXTRA material - Encyclopedia: Far Side of the Moon [Circumstances], p.198-199, the Far Side is an imaginary space.
The setting of CCC. If one thinks of the moon as having two sides, the side facing Earth is the Near Side, while the opposite...the side that cannot be observed from the Earth is the Far Side. While Fate/EXTRA starts from the first floor of the Near Side and heads for the seventh floor ~ the core, CCC starts from the Far Side (no concept of floors). Though the path may differ, the end goal for both is the core of the Moon Cell. The Far Side of the Moon is a place where data deemed unnecessary by the Moon Cell is kept, similar to a dumping ground. It is imaginary number space that continuously takes in data categorized as malignant information――that which is nothing but harmful to humans as well as intelligent lifeforms in general. The Far Side is territory so taboo that even the “Eye” in the core of the Moon Cell is forbidden to enter. Data that have entered this place, after becoming engulfed in humanity’s malignance and losing sight of their purpose of existence, ultimately become deprived of meaning. The Far Side can also be said to be an ocean that has amassed the pollutants that the Moon Cell accrues as it makes its observations.

Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation​

Is unaffected by the space-time dislocation created through the use of Enuma Elish and was unhindered by the collapse of Rider's Reality Marble
The explanation give in the profile should be accompanied by the feat.

Stats:

Simply enough, Merodach is the prototype of Gram as mentioned in the profile, adding this scan would be enough. Following onto EA, in Fate/complete material III: World Material - The Servants of the Fifth Holy Grail War: Gilgamesh, p.024-025 this is said
Noble Phantasms

The Star of Genesis which Separates the Heaven and Earth – Enuma Elish
Range: 1~99
Maximum Targets: 1000 Persons
The sword that cuts and divides the World, with output matching or even exceeds Artoria’s Excalibur. Its power will further increase given the support of Noble Phantasms within Gate of Babylon. More correctly speaking, “Sword of Rupture – Ea” is the Noble Phantasm, “Enuma Elish” is the state under which Sword of Rupture – Ea unleashes its maximum output. By generating wind pressure strata, the attack crushes the enemies by simulating spatial rends. In addition, the names “Sword of Rupture – Ea” and “Enuma Elish” are all given by Gilgamesh. They are thought to be references to the Great God Ea (Enki) of the Mesopotamian and Babylonian myths, and the Genesis Epic of the Babylonian myth, Enuma Elish. The most powerful sword that cannot be duplicated by Unlimited Blade Work. Gilgamesh calls it “something that knows the hellish planet before genesis”. The three cylindrical blades spin in different directions, generating air pressure strata. Its power will not be neutralised even when colliding with Excalibur.

Since Fate/Strange Fake is mentioned, same scans should be used. The scan for higher dimensional Avalon is this to my knowledge.
Next about the Truth part, the scene from Hollow Ataraxia should be sufficient. Finally everything about scaling to Kiara and BB meaning Attack Potency, Speed, Durability and Striking Strength should be covered by this.
Lastly for speed, this is the scan for Gilgamesh outspeeding Lancelot and this is the scan for lightning fast arrows.

Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes as English isn't my first language and if this site doesn't accept some of the link format put here, I'll just try to transfer them to imgur or some other accepted site.

I was definitely not forced into this. But yeah, this seems fine.

Been looking through the Gilgamesh profile and noticed a lack of scans/scans being in Notable Techniques and not under the ability in Powers and Abilites so I'm proposing we just clean the profile up a bit.

Powers and Abilities:

Weapon Control​

For Gilgamesh having all Noble Phantasms we have this simple scan. Portals are also pretty simple as virtually any scene such as this one can be used to prove it. The Shirou vs Gilgamesh fight pretty much proves that Gilgamesh can control the trajectory of his swords and that he can summon portals from any direction. For non Noble Phantasm things, we could also add Nasu's statement from his Q&A.

Curse Manipulation​

Dainsleif could be added as an example, otherwise a scan is unnecessary I believe.

Danmaku​

A few of the scans shown can be just reused here if needed other than that, we can add this scan as an upper limit.

Supernatural Willpower​

Sakura eating Gilgamesh is mentioned so I think we should add Nasu's statement from Fate/complete material III: World material - FAQ with Nasu: General Questions about Fate, p.130-131 about this to that section.

Social Influencing​

Pretty much just add the Charisma scan
and be done with it.

Electricity Manipulation​

Auto-Defenders aren't see much but I think they deserve a scan added anyways.

Invisibility​

Cap of Invisibility could get a scan, also in Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei! - Volume 1, p.127 - Archer (2nd) the cloth's ability is explained.

Gilgamesh also has an invisible sword.

Death Inducement​

An example of this could be Saber Diarmuid's noble phantasm explained in his profile.

Immersion​

At first thought I'll have to scour through all of Extra to get scans for this, but Extella saved me from that Hell. In the Dawn Arc he mentions crossing the boundary at 25:08, in Golden Poem Arc he directly mentions crossing over from the Far Side when speaking with Jeanne at 44:07. As we know, based on Fate/EXTRA material - Encyclopedia: Far Side of the Moon [Circumstances], p.198-199, the Far Side is an imaginary space.

Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation​

The explanation give in the profile should be accompanied by the feat.

Stats:

Simply enough, Merodach is the prototype of Gram as mentioned in the profile, adding this scan would be enough. Following onto EA, in Fate/complete material III: World Material - The Servants of the Fifth Holy Grail War: Gilgamesh, p.024-025 this is said

Since Fate/Strange Fake is mentioned, same scans should be used. The scan for higher dimensional Avalon is this to my knowledge.
Next about the Truth part, the scene from Hollow Ataraxia should be sufficient. Finally everything about scaling to Kiara and BB meaning Attack Potency, Speed, Durability and Striking Strength should be covered by this.
Lastly for speed, this is the scan for Gilgamesh outspeeding Lancelot and this is the scan for lightning fast arrows.

Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes as English isn't my first language and if this site doesn't accept some of the link format put here, I'll just try to transfer them to imgur or some other accepted site.
Agree

I was definitely not forced into this. But yeah, this seems fine.
Since this is a minor change, 2 staff approvals should be enough from what I heard

Btw are all the sites I linked to alright to use? (Pastebin, Youtube, Imgur) Askin since I heard you can't use discord attachements anymore.

Back