• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A battle of puppet master vs the demon lords pawn!

Tomura Shigaraki vs Clayman

Stats and Fighting conditions

Stats in speed is equal
Shigaraki has about 2 days' worth of prep
Clayman only has 3 hours' worth of prep
Shigaraki is in his complete form key
Clayman is fighting in his base key

Shigaraki AP: 33.44 Teratons
Clayman AP: 12.36 Teratons

(About 3 times difference)
Otherwise, SBA

Now... onto the fighting grounds!
This battle takes place in Clayman's country. The league of villains and Clayman's fingers all clash in a battle! Shigaraki was separated from everyone and made his way to the castle. Now... the two leaders clash.
Who wins this duel of the kings?

Laughing Clown: ()
Symbol of Fear: ()
Incon: ()

Last edited:
Shigaraki is 33.44 Teratons, nearly 3x Clayman

How exactly does the resistance to Power Absorption work? Shigaraki has layered absorption based on his willpower which I imagine is way higher than Clayman’s.

No flight so Clayman gets decayed and even if he can Shigaraki just jumps to him, ignores all his strings and hax and grabs his face anyway, or if he’s worried about the radiation Aura, uses his growth fingers.

Shigaraki has no way around the astral immortality but Clayman can’t really hurt him at all without getting his body destroyed while Shigaraki just tanks or regens everything.

Excuse me, But I am currently revissioning (adding missed updates to all of Tensura profiles, and Clayman is one of them.... Want me to notify on some of the stuff that should be on Claymans profile?

How exactly does the resistance to Power Absorption work? Shigaraki has layered absorption based on his willpower which I imagine is way higher than Clayman’s.
Skills in Tensura are inscribed into the souls, their is no way Shigaraki can copy anything.
No flight so Clayman gets decayed and even if he can Shigaraki just jumps to him, ignores all his strings and hax and grabs his face anyway, or if he’s worried about the radiation Aura, uses his growth fingers.

Shigaraki has no way around the astral immortality but Clayman can’t really hurt him at all without getting his body destroyed while Shigaraki just tanks or regens everything.
How can Shigaraki deal with Tensura magic?

What stops Clayman from just taking over Shigarakis body?

Last edited:
Back