• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Rimuru

Abilities​

Resistance to BFR​

Broke out of the Fortress of Dreams which isolates the target in another dimension

That took precedence over anything else. So I told them I’d let them handle the rest, and everyone understood without saying a word.

“H-hold on a minute! Aren’t you guys forgetting the most important thing?! How are we going to get out of here?”

Just when I thought he’d gone quiet, Laplace suddenly started complaining. That kind of thing was easy.

“Just break through it.”

“That’s absurd! This is the rumored ‘Fortress of Dreams.’ It’s in another dimension and there’s no easy way out. They say it’s a place meant for isolating troublesome opponents. That’s—”

He sure knew a thing or two, but I had other plans for now.

«Notice. Preparations are complete.»

All right!

“Well then, let’s go. Laplace, I’ll get you out of here too, after that, it’s all you.”

“Yes?! That’s why I’m saying to listen—”

Laplace was about to say something, but none of that mattered to me right now.

I would quickly rescue Veldora and eliminate the enemy.

In a state of rage, I activated ‘Spatial Transportation.’

Enhanced Resistance to Sound Manipulation​

His barrier can neutralize Veldora's Storm Blast

Rimuru flew towards Velgrynd, who was standing tall and composed. Ahead of Rimuru, Veldora roared into the sky. The atmosphere shook at the fierce impact, and Veldora flew out. Velgrynd also followed.

She roared as if confident in her victory. And with that, an attack was launched to annihilate Rimuru. Veldora was going at full strength from the start. The same converging storm attack that had tormented Velgrynd—the roar of destruction ‘Storm Blast’—attacked Rimuru.

«Notice. Predicting the convergent storm attack. ‘Absolute Defense’ of the Ultimate Skill ‘Covenant King Uriel’ will neutralize each wavelength and invalidate—»
-Volume 15, Chapter 2

Veldora's Storm Blast works on Velgrynd, who as a Ultimate Skill User already resists sound manipulation

Now, without hesitation, Veldora unleashed the ‘Storm Blast.’ From Veldora’s mouth, a ‘Thunderstorm’ was unleashed. Its fury interfered with space, and invisible rays of light flew about haphazardly.

Naturally, Velgrynd would only deal with attacks that were extremely dangerous. To begin with, she did not care about the interference waves as it would have no effect on her.

But that was the trap. When multiple types of seemingly meaningless waves crossed with one another, they generated an unexpected destructive force. Similar to sonic weapons, they did not pose a threat on their own, but by the time you noticed them all, it was too late.

Velgrynd was no exception, having overlooked the ‘Storm Blast.’ It was only through the pain that pierced her entire body that he realized she had fallen into Veldora’s trap.

“Guuhh?! I’m feeling pain…what? Veldora, just now, what did you do?!”

“Kuahahaha! It’s the special technique I invented. It’s called ‘Storm Blast,’ and I’m quite proud of it,” Veldora boasted smugly.-Volume 15, Chapter 1

Enhanced Information Analysis​

Raphael evolved into Ciel, which has superior computing power than Raphael, and as such could instantly analyze and counter Velgrynd's attack

What Ciel had just done was use ‘Predation’ from the ‘Gluttonous King Beelzebuth.’ It instantly understood Velgrynd’s ‘Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration’ and prevented the attack’s influence by ‘isolating’ it into the ‘Stomach’ which had now evolved into the ‘Imaginary Space.’

The attack just now was certainly capable of destroying Rimuru. It would have been impossible to defend it by normal means, and even the computing power of the ‘Wisdom King Raphael’ would not have been able to deal with it.

But Ciel was different. Now that it was no longer a mere Skill, it had evolved into an existence that was a whole new kind of different from the likes of ‘Wisdom King Raphael’ and others. No matter what the enemy’s attack was, it would not be a problem if one could correctly identify its nature. As if to prove this, Ciel mastered the ‘Gluttonous King Beelzebuth’ perfectly.

After ‘isolating’ the attack, the energy could be absorbed into the ‘Imaginary Space.’ In this way, the ‘Imaginary Space’ of the ‘Gluttonous King Beelzebuth’ had been transformed into a defensive measure that surpassed even the ‘Absolute Defense’ of the ‘Covenant King Uriel.’
.-Volume 15, Chapter 2

Enhanced Sealing​

Ciel created a new ability to seal Velgrynd, who again as a US Users, would have resistance to this

«Measurement of Velgrynd’s magicule count is complete. Taking into consideration her nature and the characteristics of her powers, it has been determined that she can be sealed for several hundred seconds in an ‘Insulation Prison.’ Now activating!»

Before Velgrynd realized it, the multi-layered magic circle had been completed. It was a synthesized skill from the combination of ‘Infinite Prison’ and ‘Insulated Space’ of the Ultimate Skill ‘Covenant King Uriel.’ Ciel had created it just now to be used against Velgrynd. Velgrynd was trapped inside of it.

This battle airspace was already under Ciel’s computational control. Temperature, humidity, gravity, the flow of wind, the light of the sun, the pulse of life—all of these things were in the palm of Ciel’s hand.

Therefore, no matter what Velgrynd did, it was impossible for her to leave this airspace. The glow of the ‘Insulation Prison,’ activated after Ciel’s declaration, and made Velgrynd feel dizzy.

Am I really going down just like this?!

The crimson dragon trembled in humiliation at being defeated by Rimuru. However, no matter what Velgrynd did, the ‘Insulation Prison’ would not budge.
.-Volume 15, Chapter 2

Enhanced Power Mimicry and Matter Manipulation​

Copied Velgrynd's Cardinal Acceleration, which should normally be impossible to do

«Since I was free, I’ve been doing some analysis work in my spare time, would you like to hear about it?»

‹…›

Just now, what do you mean that you were free?

What have you been doing while I’ve been in pain?

«What I was doing was the ‘Analyze and Assess’ of Velgrynd’s abilities. I studied the ‘Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration’ isolated in the ‘Imaginary Space’ and figured out its laws.»

No, no, no, I wasn’t asking a question—huh, you figured it out?!

«Although I failed to recreate the power, it is possible to develop a similar technique.»

That’s ridiculous, Ciel. Those were from the surface of my thoughts, but I suppose I should assume it was always being read. Let’s be mindful of the mental boundary and think about stuff on the deeper level of my mind.

Anyway, it’s amazing that it can copy Velgrynd’s sure-kill technique. An Ultimate Skill should be impossible to reproduce just by looking at it….-Volume 15, Chapter 2

Cardinal acceleration causes all matter to collapse

This was her most powerful technique that surpassed even the ‘Burning Embrace.’ The ‘Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration’ contained Velgrynd’s full power. It was a secret technique she had devised for Velzard in the coming day of the final showdown.

Normally, it would be too much of a waste to show this to a mere demon lord, but the furious Velgrynd didn’t care about that.

With the roar of the crimson dragon, the “surge of destruction” was unleashed on Rimuru. The ultimate blow of the Scorch Dragon, as if to show Velgrynd’s pride in being the fastest, would cause all matter to collapse in an instant.

It would bury the enemy with a speed that no one could avoid. By the time Rimuru, who was focused on Veldora, could notice what was happening, it would be too late. No, he would disappear from this world before he even had time to understand what was going on.
-Volume 15, Chapter 2

Enhanced Sound Manipulation​

Copied Veldora's Storm Blast which works on Velgrynd

Yes! The analysis of ‘Storm Blast’ has also been completed. It is possible to use the ability by using the remainder of ‘Storm King Veldora.’»

Wait, wait! The pain I’m feeling right now was blown away by the seriousness of this report! It’s hard to believe that you could complete such a difficult degree of analysis in your spare time…

«No, it’s true. And these are not important, the main point is what follows!»

I unconsciously reacted on the surface level of my mind.

But that’s fine. There was no point in hiding it anyway. I mean, it made sense when I thought about it. I did have the Ultimate Skill ‘Storm King Veldora’ left. If I used it, it wouldn’t be surprising if I could recreate the ‘Storm Blast.’ It was awesome to be able to use a powerful ability, and to be honest, I was happy. That’s why I was surprised, but it didn’t seem strange to Ciel. Thinking about it that way, I was more concerned about what Ciel actually thought was important.
-Volume 15, Chapter 2

AP​

Key Separation​

The Rimuru who fought in this Empire Invasion Arc is vastly stronger than when he first awakened, i think we should add another key besides the "Demon Slime" key, fo scaling purposes. The Demon Slime can be everything up to before the Empire Invasion? And the new key will be for just before he becomes a True Dragon, so Demon Slime and Pre-True Dragon.

In the Invasion Arc, it's said with his subordinates evolving, Rimuru's power was also increasing

At the same time, unbeknownst to everyone, things were in motion.

In response to Rimuru’s anger, the monsters began to evolve. They rebuilt their bodies at an incredible rate, acquiring new abilities—all of which were returned by the ‘Food Chain’ into ‘accumulated power’ without Rimuru even being aware.

Just like how Geld had awakened. The demons had evolved recklessly. Others who had yet to awaken would follow suit.

It was more than just an evolutionary awakening. It was efficiently managed and was a factor that would increase Rimuru’s power. More effective and better suited for real-world combat. Beyond the limits that no one yet knows, Rimuru’s power awaited its release…-Volume 15, Chapter 2

Not to mention the Ap implications. Rimuru before evolving in to a True Dragon is 10x weaker

Judging by the signs on the battlefield, it seemed that there were a few others who could be considered “threats,” so I would deal with them all right now.

To be perfectly honest, even those powerful people didn’t feel like much of a threat to me right now. This was because the amount of magicules in me had increased nearly tenfold since I had evolved into a True Dragon. As a result, the quality and quantity of my powers had been greatly enhanced, and I felt that I was much stronger than before.

Since I hadn’t released Veldora yet, I was at full energy. I was in great shape, and I felt like I could give Milim and Guy a run for their money.

—No, I shouldn’t be too conceited. If I get carried away like that, I will surely fail. Let’s just keep our guard up and act with caution.

-Volume 15, Chapter 2

It is said that Carrera's magic control is on a level comparable to Velgrynd, who is a True Dragon, and Carrera showed she could destroy planets

One who did not care about the circumstances of others—that was the demon named Carrera.

Demon Lord Leon had also suffered for it, but at that time, Carrera had not been serious—she was just amusing herself. Kondou, who had to deal with a serious Carrera, would probably say that Leon had it better.

Of the four “devil lords” including Diablo, Carrera currently had the largest amount of magicules. She had never been able to control them completely, but now that she possessed the “Annihilation King Abaddon,” that drawback was gone.

The current Carrera was able to control magic on a level comparable to Velgrynd.

“I’ll give you destruction. Now be gone! “Abyss Annihilation”!”

It was the ultimate magic that surpassed even “Gravity Collapse.” It was also Carrera’s ideal, the most powerful offensive magic.

It was a spell that generated an unimaginable torrent of extreme energy by throwing a substance called up from the abyss into a gravitational collapse force field. It went without saying that it was extremely difficult to control the energy, let alone make it directional.

It was not a spell that should be used on a planet, but Carrera had no hesitation in unleashing it. It was a spell that, if mis-controlled, could wipe out even the planet.

The spell had never been used successfully in the underworld, and this was the first time it had been used in the material world. With no hesitation at all, Carrera used a spell that had never succeeded before.

If Testarossa and the others had been here, they would have stopped Carrera at all costs. But there was no one here who could stop Carrera.

Agera was there, but it would be unreasonable to ask him to stop Carrera. In fact, it might be better to say that it was not Kondou who was the most frightened, but rather Agera, who knew how dangerous the magic was.

And what about Kondou?

He had sensed the danger just by seeing Carrera’s preparatory movements and deployed ‘Conviction King Sandalphon’ even before he heard her announcement. This quick assessment of the situation was what made Kondou, Kondou. However, this time, his opponent was just too much.

‘Abyss Annihilation’ was an extreme magic that was presupposed upon Carrera’s absurd mana to the point of being ridiculous. Its range was vast, and because this wasn’t the otherworld, there was no telling how much damage it could do.

Kondou guessed that if they were not careful, it could destroy even the otherworld. If that were to happen, all of the matter in the line of fire of this spell targeting Kondou would disappear. He was aware of this.-Volume 15, Chapter 5

True Dragon Rimuru has superior magicules than Veldora, who is a True Dragon

When the light subsided, there was only one unidentified life form remaining. Veldora was gone. The slime—Demon Lord Rimuru—had eaten him, Velgrynd realized.

………

……

According to the investigation, Rimuru had been born from the magicule pool that leaked from Veldora. And yet, Rimuru devoured all of the Storm Dragon, his parent, and transformed himself into the fifth True Dragon—Ultimate Slime.

Immediately after, the slime began to take human form. He had a single sword in his hand and not a scrap of clothing. He looked around 15 to 16 years old. At a height of only 160 centimeters or so, it was not an exaggeration to say that he was of small stature.

However, the amount of magicule contained within him was not only comparable to Veldora’s, but it also surpassed it.

-Volume 15, Chapter 2

In short, Pre-True Dragon Rimuru would be 5-B due to how Food Chain works, he evolved Carrera and co, and thus himself got stronger, and got 10x stronger as a True Dragon on top of that, so he would be further into 5-B.

Benimaru

Heat Manipulation, Light Manipulation and Statistics Amplification​

His US possess the power of light and heat domination, which he can also use to accelerate himself

“I’ll show you something special. I’ve only just seen it myself, but I’ll give it a go.”
“Wha—”
Granit was unable to react.
This was because Benimaru’s attack had already cut him into tiny pieces and burned him to the ground.
Even so, the scariest thing here was Benimaru himself.
His movements were just like a shimmering heat haze. The ‘Heat King Amaterasu,’ which had analyzed Velgrynd’s power, also possessed the power of ‘Light and Heat Domination’ which gave him the ability to accelerate himself. By using this, Benimaru was able to unleash a sword lash of divine speed, though it was not as fast as the Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration.
This invincible technique, which possessed both power and speed, was—
“It’s called ‘Oboro-Kokuen Hyakka Ryouran37.’ Well, I guess you can’t hear me though.” Benimaru said as he turned away with a refreshed look on his face.-Volume 15, Chapter 5

Having an US, he should also have the standard resistances

Shion

Genius Intelligence?​

Shion is deeply connected with Ciel due to dying before, so she has access to Ciel's computational power

“Well, some of them are unfaithful to us, and we sometimes get into a bit of trouble.”
Razul, whom Shion and the others had defeated, was a representative of such a race. It was proof that them and Minaza were not monolithic, although Shion remembered something else.
Apito and Zegion had been picked up by Rimuru after escaping from someone, right?
There is no doubt that they are enemies!
Although she had no particular reason to believe it, Shion decided as such. She trusted her intuition, and she was proud of the fact that she had never been wrong in such a situation.
This time, too, Shion’s intuition was correct.
It was not a coincidence.
Shion was deeply connected to Rimuru—by Ciel and his Skill—because she had once died and come back to life. Therefore, her computing power interfered, and she was able to correctly discern the truth from the fragmented information she had already obtained.
-Volume 15, Chapter 4

Gabiru

Fate Manipulation​

His unique skill can change his fate, preventing his death

Gabil was in a desperate crisis—but it seemed fate would not allow his death.
«Confirmed. The effect of Unique Skill ‘Lucky Devil’ has been activated… Successful. Individual Name: Gabil’s fate has been changed, and “death” has been avoided.»
It was the “Voice of the World.”
At that moment, Gabil’s fate was altered by the power of his Unique Skill ‘Lucky Devil,’ which he himself had forgotten about.
It was a Unique Skill that he had acquired when Rimuru became a demon lord, but its effect was unknown. The only thing he knew was that it sometimes increased or decreased the power of his attacks.
The effect made his attacks become stronger when he was in a good mood and become weaker when he was in a weak23 mood. In a sense, it was the perfect ability for Gabil, but it was not a Skill that was easy to use.
However, Gabil’s life had been saved by this Unique Skill, apparently its full abilities were still unknown
-Volume 15, Chapter 3

Perception Manipulation​

Can increase his perception speed by a million times

Ultimate Skill ‘Psychology King Mood Maker’—The skill granted by Ciel included five effects: ‘Thought Acceleration,’ ‘Change Destiny,’ ‘Unexpected Effects,’ ‘Spatial Manipulation,’ and ‘Multilayer Barrier.’
‘Thought Acceleration’ increased his speed of perception by a million times.
‘Change Destiny’ was a superior version of the Unique Skill ‘Lucky Devil’s’ ‘Change Fate,’ and could be activated at Gabil’s will. However, the frequency of use was still limited to once a day.
-Volume 15, Chapter 3

Spatial Manipulation​

Can interfere with space, preventing his enemies from escaping

‘Unexpected Effects’ was also a superior version of the ‘Lucky Devil’s’ ability ‘Unforeseen Effects.’ It allowed one to activate the increase in attack power at their will. However, the amount it increased still depended on the user’s mood. This ability allowed one to increase his attack power when he was in an uplifted mood.
‘Spatial Manipulation’ was an ability that could be used by the executives led by Benimaru. Its main purpose was ‘Spatial Transportation,’ and it was a useful ability that allowed one to move freely in a place he had been to before, as long as the space was not being interfered with. By interfering with the space, one could be expected to be able to block the escape of enemies. It was a useful power.-Volume 15, Chapter 3

Forcefield Creation​

Can create barriers with various effects

‘Spatial Manipulation’ was an ability that could be used by the executives led by Benimaru. Its main purpose was ‘Spatial Transportation,’ and it was a useful ability that allowed one to move freely in a place he had been to before, as long as the space was not being interfered with. By interfering with the space, one could be expected to be able to block the escape of enemies. It was a useful power.
The ‘Multilayer Barrier’ was a defensive technique that Rimuru specialized in. By layering ‘Barriers’ of various effects, it was possible to prepare for any attack. By accepting Rimuru’s power, Gabil was able to use this as well.-Volume 15, Chapter 3

Souei

Darkness Manipulation​

Can manipulate shadows

“That’s right. And this is just my body too. If you understand, then die.”
“Damn it!!”
This time, Gardner had nothing left.
“Thousand Hands Shadow Kill.”
Souei’s shadow stretched out and became a thousand arms to capture Gardner. This was the effect of the Eye of the Moon, one of the powers of the Ultimate Gift ‘Moon King Tsukuyomi’ that Souei had just acquired. The ability to manipulate shadows at will was a perfect match for Souei.
Through the shadows, he could investigate the state of the world. And he could ‘move’ wherever there is a shadow. By combining this with Parallel Existence, it was possible to create multiple arms and attack from the shadows.-Volume 15, Chapter 4

Hakurou

Ap Upgrade?​

Hakurou is 10x weaker than Kondou

“Yaezakura Hakkasen.

Hakurou’s choice was a supreme technique—a series of continuous flowing slashes, in an infinite variety of combinations, that would slay the enemy eight times in an instant.

Kondou and Hakurou were evenly matched in Proficiency, but there is a great difference between them in basic combat ability. In Hakurou’s opinion, Kondou boasted a physical ability more than ten times greater than that of Hakurou. That is why Hakurou’s defeat would be certain if his technique did not work.

With that determination in mind, Hakurou pulled out his sword.-Volume 15, Chapter 1

Kondou went toe to toe with Carrera, who was able to harm Velgrynd, so really he (Kondou) would be 5-B, being 10x less, Hakurou would be Low 5-B, but is this really correct? Requires further discussion.

Gazel

Ap​

Ap Upgrade​

Gazel is almost on the level of an awakened demon lord

““Ridiculous! You think you’ve already won; has no one told you overconfidence is one’s greatest enemy?! See how I correct you for your arrogant thoughts!!”

While shouting this, Gazel focused his thoughts on the enemy in front of him. Chasing away all distractions, he thought only of defeating Kondou. Then, with mind, body, and his beloved sword as one, he unleashed the full force of his haki as Saint. What appeared there was a champion who could almost reach the level of an awakened demon lord.

Even so, Kondou’s demeanor remained relaxed even when he saw Gazel.

“My my, it seems you are a wise king in name only. In that case it can’t be helped. I will take care of you before your reputation goes down the drain.”

Those words signaled the beginning of a battle between the “Saints.”-Volume 15, Chapter 1

Think we have ADL's at continent level+, so he should probably be around Continent level

Abilities and AP​

Summoning​

Gazel can summon the spirit king, which merges with his body, giving him strength that rivals or almost surpassed that of an old, awakened demon lord

“Kondou, isn’t it? I will give you a taste of my full power.”

As soon as he said this, Gazel released his trump card.

“Spirit Summoning! Come, nameless Spirit King of the Earth!!”

The summoned Spirit King of the Earth dwelled within Gazel, who had unleashed his power as a Saint. It was completely ‘unified’ and had an energy that rivaled or almost surpassed that of an old, awakened demon lord. Although there was a time limit, this was Gazel’s trump card.

Kondou, however, was unfazed.
-Volume 15, Chapter 1

Maybe with this we can push Gazel to Continent level+. However looking at this further, Gazel kinda forced Kondou to use his ultimate skill, and is even said to be able to defeat awakened demon lords

You… Your pride as a swordsman.”

Gazel, his face twisted in anger and humiliation, shouted while coughing up blood.

But those words fell on deaf ears to Kondou.

“I told you, play time’s over. There is no need for pride on the battlefield. My job is to win by any means necessary.”

Kondou spoke in a terribly cold voice. He was a different person from the one who had been so obsessed with his own school of swordsmanship up until now.

“Forget that! I won’t let this be the end—”

Gazel desperately tried to stand up. However, his body couldn’t move as he wanted, and he fell to the ground once again.

It was only natural. The bullet Kondou had shot was not ordinary, but rather a special bullet that contained Kondou’s own will— Necrosis. It was not something borrowed from Emperor Rudra, but an Ultimate Skill that Kondou had manifested on his own.

Yes—Kondou had awakened to the ultimate power by his own ability. The Ultimate Skill ‘Conviction King Sandalphon’ was one that governed “battle.” As such, it was very strong.

He was the one who fought on behalf of Rudra—he who desired to attain the throne of God despite being human. And Necrosis, which Kondou used earlier, was one of the powers of the ‘Conviction King Sandalphon.’ It had the effect of destroying the target’s mana circuits and could even kill spiritual life forms.

Gazel was by no means weak. On the contrary, he was one of the most powerful beings in this world. Depending on the conditions, he was capable of defeating even an awakened demon lord. Nevertheless, there was a strength barrier between him and Kondou that could not be overcome.

It was the existence of an Ultimate Skill. In this aspect alone, the battle had already been decided before the fight.-Volume 15, Chapter 1

So with this technique he could be Planet level.

Carrion

Ap Upgrade​

Carrion after training with Milim is stronger than Gabiru

“Oh, how…how could this be? Just when we were so close to achieving our long-cherished goal…”

Chasing the lamenting Baraga, Gabil also rushed over. Then, without hesitation, he aimed the Vortex Spear, the treasure of the lizardmen, at Baraga.

With his gaze fixed on Baraga, Gabil opened his mouth.

“Karion-dono, that was an impressive victory! I was impressed by your dignity!”

This was a compliment to Karion for defeating the enemy, but it was Gabil’s true feelings. Gladium’s power, which could even handle mythical-grade weapons, was greater than Gabil’s, even though he was a Demon Lord Seed.-Volume 15, Chapter 3

This would make Karion Large Country level+

Yuuki

Social Influencing​

Yuuki has charisma which attracts others

No matter what happens, I will protect His Majesty.
Without saying a word, he made up his mind.
From the beginning, Damrada had believed that Demon Lord Rimuru was a threat.
It was not a matter of logic.
A man as cunning as Yuuki, even with all his scheming, was unable to take advantage of him. That alone made him a dangerous opponent that could not be left alone.
There was something different about Demon Lord Rimuru.
Yuuki was the same, and so was Demon Lord Rimuru.
Those who wore a kind of supreme energy that could be called charisma. They were the ones who fascinated Damrada, and the ones who gave him a sense of mysterious possibility.
Damrada had a distant promise made to Emperor Rudra. Damrada did not know if he should keep it or not.-Volume 15, Chapter 4

Diablo

Ap Upgrade​

This is being done after already posting the thread, but Awakened Demon Lord Diablo would also scale to 5-B, as all the Primordial's are now equal in rank

At this point, Testarossa, Ultima, and Carrera had evolved into ‘devil lords’ like Diablo had. They had become divine demons, one of the strongest beings in the world, capable of defeating even a demon peer without an issue.

In this way, all of the Seven Primordials had become equal in rank, with all restrictions lifted.-Volume 15, Chapter 2

And before Diablo was literally trying to teach them, and that's what they learned this volume how to control their power, and thus they could harm Velgrynd

It detected the weaknesses of all life forms and created a poison that induced a suitable state change. This was the power of the Ultimate Skill ‘Poison King Samael.’ Now that she had this power, Ultima had no intention of losing.

However—

Ultima suddenly remembered.

‘Hone your skills and do not to rely too heavily on your strength’—that’s what Diablo had always said. She had been losing to Zegion, so she had assumed that Diablo was just telling her off. She had also thought that Diablo was just being a jerk because he had a bad personality. But that was Ultima’s misunderstanding. It was true that his words were laced with sarcasm, but he was also thinking of them.

How you control your power could make a world of difference in how strong you are—That was what Diablo was teaching them. After understanding that, she remembered Diablo’s words.

Simply relying on the power you have been given is not how to acquire it—it’s certainly true!
-Volume 15, Chapter 5

General Additions​

Abilities​

Regeneration Negation (High) and Durability Negation For Battlewill​

Battlewill destroys the enemy from the inside and prevents regeneration such as Gabiru's

In the meantime, Zonda was not idle either.

“Well, well, this is a nasty technique. Demonic aura—no, he’s a human, so it’s a fighting aura. He left energy in the enemy’s body so that it continued to emit a wavelength that disturbed the magicules. It’s a terrifying technique. In this case, it will also work on spiritual life forms like us.”

That is how he diagnosed Gabil’s injury.

His diagnosis was correct. Like Damrada’s ‘Spiral Permeation Break,’11 it was a type of energy release, where a condensed fighting aura that destroyed the enemy from within.

This was the essence of the Oboro Shinmei-Ryu—the ‘Battlewill’—and the reason why it was called a sword that dispelled evil. That is why magicule healing potions could not heal these wounds.-Volume 15, Chapter 1

Supernatural Willpower For Ultimate Skill Users and Spiritual Lifeforms​

Spiritual lifeforms have strong wills

As I saw it, there were several types of domination.

Charm control, where the person submitted wholeheartedly.

Coercive control, where free will was taken away and the person was forced to obey.

Complete control, where the person was not even aware that they were being controlled.

And so on.

In Yuuki’s case, it was complete control, but in Kagali’s case, it was coercive control. And Veldora’s case was also coercive control.

There were distinct stages of coercive control. There were various patterns, from those who still had free will and resisted, to those whose free will had been erased and they became robots that never disobeyed orders.

Kagali didn’t appear to have any free will left, but what about Veldora? Spiritual life forms were known for their strong wills. I didn’t think the free will of such an existence could be erased so easily, so I thought it would be meaningful to call out to him
-Volume 15, Chapter 2

Ultimate skills are the ultimate culmination of the power of will

And the answer they came up with was this. They had finally succeeded in damaging Zegion with a blow infused with a strong force of will into which they poured their whole existence as a spiritual life form. For a spiritual life form, the power of the will triumphed over anyone. A Skill was just another form of will force created by the desire of each individual, and the ultimate culmination of that was the Ultimate Skill.

If that was the case, how close could their wills get to it? They concluded that they would just have to test it. By materializing their will, they created weapons that each of them was good at.

Zegion’s defense was not inferior to an Ultimate Skill. Nevertheless, Ultima’s knives had inflicted wounds on Zegion’s body. In other words, the attacks of the three demon girls could reach the Ultimate Skill level.-Volume 15, Chapter 1

Biological and Soul Manipulation Resistance For Spiritual Lifeforms​

Spiritual lifeforms can resist death streak

Testarossa simply returned a wry smile.
“You both are not ready for this. Look around you carefully for signs. There are some who survived still out there.”
“That’s right! Anyone who can be killed by an attack like that is not good enough for me. Rather, I should praise you for selecting them well!”
“You flatter me, Shion-dono.”
Testarossa smiled, knowing exactly what was meant.
The expression on her face eloquently told them that those who were aware could understand.
Only the magically suitable or spiritual life forms could withstand the ‘Death Streak.’ With a bit of luck, even a “sage” class would be able to survive.-Volume 15, Chapter 4

Death streak alters genes causing death, and can even destroy souls

The abyss core crushed into Testarossa’s hand became a black light that shone across the surroundings. It had the property of penetrating through almost all types of matter—a dark light that never occurred naturally. When it passed through a living being, it directly affected their genetic sequences, forcibly rewriting their genes to kill almost anything it encountered.

It was deathly magic, the epitome of pure evil—but according to tradition, it existed for a different purpose. The only ones who could withstand this magic were spiritual life-forms or those whose souls had memory-retention skills. Living things who could completely reconstruct their bodies after they were completely destroyed could escape this magic—and nobody else.

Spiritual particles, the tiny matter that made up magicules, emitted a special sort of wave. This was the light of darkness itself, difficult to counteract with magic and impossible to counteract via physical means. The only way to resist them was with other spiritual particles, and thus, the only way to resist dark light was with more dark light. No other type of protection was possible.

Exposure to this light produced a 99.999 percent fatality rate. But not even that was 100 percent—and so, extremely rarely, there were survivors. One in a million would react by turning their body into a monster and gaining new life. In other words, this magic also selected those most suitable for monster transformation, granting the victims their blessing.

It was the worst, most taboo kind of spell, this nuclear-level Death Streak. Instead of destroying physically like Disintegration, it accurately bore down only on the particles that created life memory. It was the ultimate forbidden magic, one that could destroy the very souls of people.-Volume 13, Chapter 2

Law Manipulation and Resistance For Ultimate Skill Users​

Ultimate skills are devices to grant access to the ultimate principles of the world.

This fool tried to control Milim.

What an absolute joke, it’s hard enough for one to even try to hide from laughing at it.

His goal is nothing but a lunatic’s raving.

Mere Clayman couldn’t possibly be able to achieve something even Guy can’t do.

Those who possess ultimate skills cannot be affected by low level skills.
In this world;s rule, only those who’ve obtained 「Unique Skills」could resist against the strong control of magic.

They should still be subjected to elemental attacks that could target their weakness. But speaking of that, there’s no way mind control would ever work. Whoever’s mind is so fragile that can be manipulated with such skill could never obtain ultimate skills.

Ultimate skills, as they’re called, are devices to grant access to the ultimate principles of this world.
That is why, in order to combat against an ultimate skill, one must employ ultimate skill as well. -Volume 6, Intermission

Ultimate skills control the very laws of nature, and only those who aren't bound by the laws of the world, such Ultimate Skill Users, can harm True Dragons

“It’s rude to call His Lordship a slime,” Carrera roared indignantly and unleashed her magic.

She opened with her trump card, ‘Gravity Collapse,’ right out of the gate. The scale was reduced in size as much as possible, thus increasing the intensity. The strongest attack that Carrera could currently muster hit Velgrynd, who was focused on Testarossa.

Velgrynd was enveloped in a jet-black pillar that seemed to connect heaven and earth. The circular pillar, which was only big enough to hold a single person, was like a prison from which there was no escape.

However…

Velgrynd smiled fearlessly, remaining unperturbed in the cage of hypergravity.

“As expected of a demon overlord. Your magic is perfectly powerful. However, for so long as you are bound by the laws of this world your attack won’t work against a True Dragon.”

As if to prove her point, Velgrynd shattered the jet-black pillar from within. She raised her own mana and interfered with Carrera’s magic, rendering it powerless-Volume 15, Chapter 1
. -Volume 15, Chapter 1

Any missed abilities or upgrades i missed from the volume, are welcomes to be suggested in the comments section.

Last edited:
It seems fair, but Hakurou's AP case seems strange, wouldn't that make Hakurou much stronger than awakened demon lords? Or would all those being awakened demon lords become low 5-B?

Also, I want to add that Fuse makes mistakes when using math to measure power levels, so low 5-B should be further discussed

Small interjection.

Now, without hesitation, Veldora unleashed the ‘Storm Blast.’ From Veldora’s mouth, a ‘Thunderstorm’ was unleashed. Its fury interfered with space, and invisible rays of light flew about haphazardly.

Storm Blast is sound, light, and space manipulation all at once.

Small interjection.

Storm Blast is sound, light, and space manipulation all at once.
That's true, we also don't know if Rimuru can actually negate it since Rimuru evaded it because Veldora's Probability Manipulation iirc. Raphel planned to block the attack with Absolute Defense. But we could assume that without Probability Manipulation it would've worked.

Last edited:
It seems fair, but Hakurou's AP case seems strange, wouldn't that make Hakurou much stronger than awakened demon lords? Or would all those being awakened demon lords become low 5-B?

Also, I want to add that Fuse makes mistakes when using math to measure power levels, so low 5-B should be further discussed
The numbers were so off in V18 and V19 with certain statements, but in this case, I just interpret the fight as Kondou's normal physical body without using magic, US, Mythic grade armor, or gun that he's 10x stronger. But remember that Hakrou barely injured him and this Kondou doesn't technically scale to anyone.

That's true, we also don't know if Rimuru can actually negate it since Rimuru evaded it because Veldora's Probability Manipulation iirc. Raphel planned to block the attack with Absolute Defense. But we could assume that without Probability Manipulation it would've worked.
Why would we assume that? Raphael is more than confident in the barrier being capable of defending it, and I don’t see them being an unreliable source.

It just means that his probability manipulation works on an extremely high level, as well.

Why would we assume that? Raphael is more than confident in the barrier being capable of defending it, and I don’t see them being an unreliable source.

It just means that his probability manipulation works on an extremely high level, as well.
No. I'm saying that we can assume that Absolute Defense WOULD have WORKED.

I offered a scaling idk but it doesn't seem complete yet cp, Rimuru as a true dragon or veldora could have conceptual manipulation type 2 or abstract existence type 1 or both

The numbers were so off in V18 and V19 with certain statements, but in this case, I just interpret the fight as Kondou's normal physical body without using magic, US, Mythic grade armor, or gun that he's 10x stronger. But remember that Hakrou barely injured him and this Kondou doesn't technically scale to anyone.
I also thought something similar, so I disagree with low 5-B for now

Cool, what do you think about Gazel scaling to Kondou then?

And should Hakurou get any upgrade at all?

So in conclusion, Hakurou remains the same, Gazel gets like a new key that's continent level for almost being awakened demon lord level, then with spirit king summoning becomes continent level+ for being able to defeat awakened demon lords.

So in conclusion, Hakurou remains the same, Gazel gets like a new key that's continent level for almost being awakened demon lord level, then with spirit king summoning becomes continent level+ for being able to defeat awakened demon lords.
Not really. Just change his H6B key to continent and make a new "Elemental Lord of Earth Union" continent+ key. Pretty much the same with Hinata's page here.

Last edited:
That's the thing though, Gazel is just stated in this vol to be this strong, idk If we should be back scaling to Hinata.

Probably months have passed since that initial statement.
Gazel has been able to summon the Spirit King since the start of series from my understanding. So its likely he was always around as strong as Hinata since he's also a Saint.

I am not saying he isn't as strong as Hinata, it's the other way around, can we prove Hinata before being boosted by the gear she got from Ruminas, is as strong as the current Gazel.

Again this is probably months after the comparisons were made.

I am not saying he isn't as strong as Hinata, it's the other way around, can we prove Hinata before being boosted by the gear she got from Ruminas, is as strong as the current Gazel.

Again this is probably months after the comparisons were made.
I mean, Hinata already continent level and continent level+ in second key. The same with Gazel level proposed right now.

In future volume, Gazel and Hinata also still compared one another despite Hinata became weaker after losing Hero's Egg.

Last edited:
I totally agree with the OP. I don't have a problem with Hakurou scaling, but I understand those who have concerns. Although it is a very clear statement, it is not very solid in terms of consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back