• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Abilities​

Benimaru

Spatial Manipulation

Got absolute severance from Rimuru

(Okay, here’s the deal. I want to get Benimaru and I connected with a soul corridor. That way, I can lend him some of my powers.)

(I’d be glad to borrow them. It’s somewhat embarrassing to ask for your help here, Sir Rimuru, but anything beats being defeated. I promise I will bring you victory.)

Benimaru gladly agreed. That was typical of him—practicality always came ahead of pride. Besides, if our opponents were tapping into borrowed power, too, I didn’t see any reason to be ashamed of it. Pound for pound, Benimaru was definitely the better fighter anyway.

With that in mind, I applied Absolute Severance to Benimaru’s sword. This boasts pretty much the same performance as Chloe has access to. It’s essentially the reverse of Absolute Defense, so both might be canceled out when clashed against each other, but against Bernie, this oughtta work well enough.-Volume 13, Chapter 4

Gabiru

Resistance to Power Nullification

Can resist the effects of the magic canceler

“Indeed. We, in tandem with Gaster’s tank force, could have broken down even the strongest of defenses.”

“But this guy here is pinned down by the magic canceler. If we keep irradiating him, it has to tear his body apart sooner or later.”

“We can’t be certain of that. Our analysts are still conducting observations, but the individual’s energy values are falling only minimally.”

Hearing this exchange between his aides made Farraga feel a sudden chill in his core. We’re exposing it to magic cancelers from over seventy airships at once, and all we can do is pin it down?! So trying to weaken him is meaningless altogether?!-Volume 13, Chapter 2

Transformation

With Dragon Mode, he can transform, getting different colored scales, enlarged muscles, and increase in power

“…Dragon Mode!!”

All at once, Team Hiryu unleashed their true force. Their muscles swelled up, and the purple scales that covered them turned jet-black. They became thicker, more flexible, and several times tougher-skinned—and along with that, their heights also went up around 20 percent, taking in the surrounding magicules to construct new bodies for themselves.

With this mega-boost in mass and volume, their offensive and defensive forces had also leaped forward. They were, needless to say, incomparable to how they were pre-transformation. And as for the most important part, their consciousnesses… If they were to lose that, they’d be nothing more than pure manifestations of power, but no one on Team Hiryu lost it. Every single one did a magnificent job keeping ahold of themselves.-Volume 13, Chapter 2

Regeneration (High)

With Dragon Mode, he has Ultra-highspeed Regeneration

The members of the Flying Combat Corps, the most valued part of the Armored Division—itself one of the Empire’s three great fighting forces—were no more than pathetic, bleating lambs by now. The reason? Now that the dragonewts had unleashed Dragon Body, the special properties of that intrinsic skill had nullified their magic. Gabil and the other Dragon Warriors were now immune to everything including and up to Megiddo—itself a nature-based magic. Each one had a Multilayer Barrier and a Cancel Natural Elements spell on them, shrugging off all physical attacks and canceling both magical attacks and natural effects.

These airships mainly attacked with magic, and with the machine guns they had as auxiliary arms, they didn’t have a chance of penetrating the scales of Gabil’s force. Team Hiryu’s fighting skill ranked A-minus to start with, and having that multiplied several times over had put them well past the A wall. Even worse for them, the transformation also gave them healing skills that came scarily close to Ultraspeed Regeneration. They had tapped into enough power to make each one a high-level magic-born.-Volume 13, Chapter 2

Weapon Creation

In his new Dracolord/ADL key he can take in magicules to cover his body in self-repairing armor

Now Team Hiryu had climbed over the wall to a full A rank, gaining enough fighting skill to be rated alongside mid-ranked demons. It was kind of like having Dragon Body permanently activated, and so the ability itself was now decommissioned for them. They had also lost the skill Scalify, which transformed their skin into dragon scale, but in its place was Dragonskin, a new skill.

I’ll let Ultima coach them on controlling their powers, but this new skill really interested me. Basically, it takes in ambient magicules to cover the body in a self-repairing armor. It works on the same principle as the Body Armor skill, but with much more defensive ability. It could regenerate a decent amount of injury as well, which obviated the user from needing any armor at all—nice cost savings there.

What’s more, the skill varied from person to person, its strength improving with the power of the user. Gabil’s Dragonskin skill gave him the protection of a God-class suit of armor, for example, a perfect shield that deflected pretty much anything. They might still have been dragonewts, but their strength was so high, it was no exaggeration to call them a new race entirely. They still looked pretty lizard-y, not human at all… But that was up to their own motivation, so I didn’t really care

Gobta

Give him Ranga's abilities

Somehow, he doesn't have Ranga's abilities when united, those should be added

Adalman

Gifted Intelligence

Adalman is smart enough to develop a method to overcome his weakness

There’s no doubting Adalmann’s intense faith in me, as well as the fact that he’s a bit—okay, a lot—of a freako. Cut from the same cloth as Diablo, I suppose you could say. It’s helped me tap into holy magic, though, so it’s not all bad, but…

It turned out that Adalmann was good friends with old man Gadora all along; they had engaged in assorted research together back in the day. That’s why he was able to craft the extra skill Holy-Evil Inversion, which neatly eliminated the main weak point that he had. I didn’t give it a lot of attention at first, but in a way, this was kind of a genius move. It was a little funny to call him smart despite not having, you know, a brain to think with, but that’s how monsters roll, I suppose-Volume 14, Chapter 1

Diablo

Stealth Mastery

Snuck up on the Empire's army without them noticing

Out the corner of his eye, Caligulio spotted Krishna, cowering and intoning “I can’t… I can’t…” over and over. Just like the commander, he must have immediately recognized the overwhelming difference in strength. Internally praising himself for making the right decision, Caligulio decided to identify himself first.

“My name is Caligulio. I am the commander of this operation. May I ask your name?”

“Oh? How polite of you. My name is Diablo, loyal servant of the demon lord Rimuru.”

Diablo loved giving people his name. He couldn’t look more cheerful right now.

Caligulio took a moment to think. There was little chance they could beat Diablo, even if everybody in command HQ jumped him en masse. The sheer demonic energy they sensed was denser than that of the greatest of dragons, an aura of utter supremacy that outclassed even that of the demon lord Clayman, whom Caligulio was acquainted with. Plus, Diablo came here without giving away any hint of his presence. He had infiltrated their HQ without showing any sign of the supreme aura that oozed off of him now.-Volume 13, Chapter 4

Resistance to Matter Manipulation

Was unaffected by Caligulio's attack which destroys molecular bonds

Exercising the limits of his power, Caligulio sent out a full-throttle strike to start. His fist, protected by a gauntlet, was a deadly weapon in itself, capable of smashing through almost any material in this world. The tip of his fist exceeded the speed of sound, not even leaving an afterimage as it traversed the realms of mythology. The shock wave it produced shattered any physical being’s defense, destroying its very molecular bonds—and the spirit inside his fist could pass through the heart’s barrier and damage one’s astral body, letting him kill any spiritual life-form.

Caligulio knew Diablo’s name. He was one of Rimuru’s Big Four, and his real identity was an evil demon. That, and—incredibly enough—the report he saw claimed he was now a Demon Peer, something that existed only in legend before. He had previously scoffed at the Imperial Information Bureau’s investigations, but he could believe every word of that dossier. If two Single Digits challenged Diablo and died, that made him a truly fearsome adversary.

But all his fear was now gone.

He’s a horrible demon, I’ll grant you that—but now I can take him. With this power, I can defeat anything—True Dragons, demon lords, even Heroes!

If you awarded a score of one to a person of average strength, the physical ability of someone designated A rank would be at least ten. For a high-ranked magic-born, it was close to a hundred; for an Arch Demon, they’d notch up 140. A demon lord would probably be at least three hundred, and while a True Dragon was impossible to measure, estimates pinned it at over a thousand. Now, Caligulio realized, his own power was in the quadruple digits as well—a world that only a Saint could ever reach. And that wasn’t all. He was wearing God-class armor, mythical gear whose energy was comparable to his own.

It was more than enough to be able to destroy a Demon Peer. He was convinced of that, and it wasn’t hard to see why.

“Hmm… A tad disappointing.”

But his killer fist was lightly brushed away by Diablo.

“No!”

“Oh, do you have a question?”

“Why—why are you still unharmed?!”

That one blow should’ve been able to destroy any demon. Seeing him unscathed was simply ridiculous. He refused to accept it.-Volume 13, Chapter 4

Energy Manipulation

In his new key as Daemon Lord, he can control energy

“Diablo, I can think of no title more appropriate for you than Daemon Lord. May you continue to serve as my right-hand man and unite all the demons under our banner!”

Especially those three demonesses.

“Keh-heh-heh-heh-heh… I remain as ever at your service, Sir Rimuru!”

Seriously, Diablo. Please. I nodded and performed the ritual.

And so a new fiend was born…

The evolution was over in an instant, it seemed. I suspected another Shion-type dud at first, but I was wrong. He was just exhibiting perfect control over all energy flows and not letting any changes show at all.-Volume 14, Chapter 1

Yuuki

Pressure Point

Is skilled martial artist, who can exchange blows with Damrada, who can hit pressure points

Yuuki and Damrada were deep in a fierce battle, exchanging one blow, then another for what seemed like the millionth time.

Without hesitation, Damrada aimed a spinning back blow at a pressure point on Yuuki’s face. It was blocked with a palm; Yuuki attempted to gain control of Damrada’s wrist, but he was denied as his opponent unleashed a chop to hold him back. Yuuki, anticipating this, twisted his upper body back as he executed a double kick. But Damrada was quick to pick up on it, sinking down and sweeping with his leg—then his opponent jumped up, perhaps reading this counter in advance, and tried to take his head off with a spinning kick. However, Yuuki’s leg cut through thin air; Damrada was back on his feet a safe distance away.

It was a sophisticated, refined exchange of martial arts that went beyond the scope of what human beings could maneuver. They kept rattling them off, again and again, at a pace so regular that they almost seemed to be in a training session. But they were going too fast for the normal human eye to follow. The lack of spectators was a pity, but then again, they’d have trouble rounding up an audience with the skills required to watch and appreciate them-Volume 14, Chapter 3

Telepathy

Can telepathically communicate with others
Here was a battle between dedicated masters, fought only with their own well-honed bodies. But that wasn’t all that was taking place. Yuuki was also trying to communicate with Damrada—not with speech, but through Telepathy. Damrada, in turn, was trying to help Yuuki with that. That’s why there was so much unnecessary physical contact; when they went hand-against-hand for an instant, that’s when they were exchanging messages.

(Wow, we’re finally connected, huh? I didn’t expect you to gain an ultimate skill as well, Damrada. You had no idea how much trouble I had opening a Telepathy link to you. Have you had this since we met, perhaps?)

(It was borrowed, Sir Yuuki, but yes, I’ve been in possession of it for as long as we’ve known each other. I don’t use it very often, however, so I doubt you would have noticed.)-Volume 14, Chapter 3

Energy Absorption

Can steal energy on contact

They hadn’t been sparring for no reason. Damrada knew about Yuuki’s Anti-Skill ability, and he believed it could overcome the thrall that Kondo put upon him. Yuuki was aware of that as well, and without any further instruction, he had spent the past while probing Damrada. Now he would use the new power awakened in him to bring his friend back to normal.

Mammon, Lord of Greed—the ultimate skill Yuuki had acquired—specialized in seizing things. It contained the ability Lifestealer, for example, which sapped energy on contact. Using it allowed Yuuki to deal damage simply by punching and having it blocked. The exact type of energy taken—magical, physical—depended on the opponent, but whatever it was, Yuuki could take it and use it for himself.-Volume 14, Chapter 3

Empowerment

His ultimate skill converts his desires into power

Yuuki steeled himself.

“You want me to join you? Fine, but I’m not about to serve someone weaker than me. If you want me around, you’re gonna have to show me some real power!”

As soon as he shouted it, Yuuki began to act. No time for small talk; no point in putting on a performance. The ultimate skill Mammon converted the size of one’s desires into actual power, and Yuuki knew he was a greedy man. It was only natural, he thought, that he awakened to the power he took from Maribel. That was why he firmly believed that a skill as outlandishly unfair as Mammon made him the strongest in the entire world.-Volume 14, Chapter 3

Memory Manipulation

Heart Control affects not only emotions, but memories as well

It was the only thought in his mind as he started running. In another few steps, he was within punching range. In less time than the blinking of an eye, Yuuki’s hand was about to touch Ludora.

He activated Life Absorb, one of Mammon’s subskills, in his right hand, combining it with Anti-Skill. This fearsome combo allowed him to penetrate through any barriers his target might have covering him. This was what Lifestealer was meant for, and unlike with Damrada, Yuuki didn’t care if this attack was lethal or not. If Ludora died, it only meant he had Velgrynd alone to deal with. Escaping two strong opponents would be a formidable challenge, but a single one was far more manageable.

If he survived, though, that’s where Yuuki’s left hand came in. It was infused with Heart Control, a terrifying power that acted on the target’s emotions and even affected their memories. It was a dominating force, one even more vicious and irresistible than Maribel’s own greed.-Volume 14, Chapter 3

Ultimate Skill Resistances

Yuuki should get all the resistances having a ultimate skill grants

Laplace

Teleportation

Transported Rimuru and co to the Empire

Gotta be careful with him, too, I see. He meekly sat back down for me, but I couldn’t let my guard down yet. Let’s just get this intro over with.

“Yeah, so Mr. Laplace here is our point of contact for Yuuki at the moment.”

“Just Laplace is fine, y’know.”

“Oh, is it? Then, great. Anyway, we’ve set up a meeting with Yuuki for tomorrow. It’s a bit of a rush, I know, but Laplace is apparently gonna transport me over there, so we don’t have to worry about travel time. The main question at hand is: Who’s going with me?”

Finally, I got down to business.-Volume 14, Chapter 4

Pretty sure this is like Hundreds of Kilometers range with teleportation too. Actually scratch that, the Dwarven Kingdom is like on the border with the Empire and it's a 1000km away form Tempest

Indeed, logistics was indispensable in increasing a nation’s power—I reaffirmed this belief once again.

In parallel with the data collection, a detailed operational cycle was also being considered. A trial-and-error method was underway to create a timetable.

The distance between the Dwarven Kingdom and the Tempest Federation was around 1,000 kilometers. If we travelled at a speed of 50 kilometers per hour, we could arrive in 20 hours—less than a day.

Ingracia, on the other hand, was approximately 300 kilometers away, so it could be reached within six hours by train.-Volume 12, Chapter 2

So Thousands of Kilometers range with teleportation

Momiji

Fire Manipulation

Can create high temperature flames

Then Momiji’s once-in-a-lifetime mystic spell made its debut.

“Let us bloom a red lotus that softly, gently envelops our enemy. Mystic Crimson Heaven!”

It was a red flower blooming in the sky. Its first objective was to rapidly burn through oxygen, draining it from the air at ground level and leaving the enemy incapacitated. The second objective was to rain down the flames of compassion, its temperature high enough to render targets unconscious before it could inflict pain. The third objective was to ferret out the strongest among their forces. If anyone could withstand this attack, they’d have been classified as strong, naturally, making this mystic art a great way to weed out the time wasters.

So the blooming flower fell upon the battlefield—and at the end of it, nobody was left alive.-Volume 13, Chapter 4

Footman

Acrobatics

Can hop around erratically, all over the place

“What a pain. Come on. Allow me to neutralize you as a threat without killing you.”

The moment he grasped his sword with both hands, the atmosphere changed completely. Now his aura was something only a true master could achieve.

“Teare, allow me to take over here. Let’s go, human!”

The two of them together struck such a presence that even those fighting around them felt pressured into stopping.

Kondo kept his sword high, pointed up in the air, as he quietly gauged his foe. Footman, meanwhile, seemed to be ignoring any semblance of defense. His aura coursed across his body, shooting him forward like a gigantic bullet. He pinballed around, showing amazing agility for his well-nourished body. Then, accelerating with every bounce off the ground, he jumped around the vicinity of Kondo, erratically hopping from landing point to landing point and growing faster all the time.-Volume 14, Chapter 3

Statistics Amplification

Can amplify his speed, and weight

“Hohhhhh-hoh-hoh-hoh! Try to follow me, if you can!”

Convinced he was exercising his full potential, Footman unleashed his finishing move on Kondo. The secret to his battle technique was the unique skill Amplifier, and that, in essence, is what it did. Whether the movement took wave form or existed as mass, he could accelerate it at will. Simply bouncing off something sped up his body, and he could amplify his weight as well, giving himself mass far greater than how he looked. The sheer kinetic energy this generated could likely tear any enemy to pieces.-Volume 14, Chapter 3

Immortality (Type 2)

Had a gaping wound in his neck, but was still alive

With absolute confidence and destructive power on his side, Footman lunged for Kondo. But without the slightest change of expression, Kondo unleashed a skill of his own.

“I’ve just executed Thundering Universe. You had best consider it an honor.”

The quiet announcement was heard only after it was all over. In a single instant, Footman’s arms and legs had been severed. The action was far too quick to catch with the naked eye. It’d be absolutely impossible to pull off were it not for the awe-inspiring difference in ability at play.

His head was still attached, but there was now blood spurting out from a gaping wound across his neck. Not even that would be enough to kill Footman, but he was understandably out of this battle.-Volume 14, Chapter 3

Tier​

Rimuru

Food Chain:​

Food chain makes it so that the stronger his subordinates get, the stronger he gets, when he awakened his subordinates to 6-A, he got stronger, so basically just expand on his 6-A rating for now, as supposedly, he will be upgraded next volume.

It explained his performance in this past battle, too. Zegion single-handedly defeated the strongest members of the imperial army, hardened soldiers the other Marvels struggled with. Taking them all at once like he did, he’d look like an idiot if he lost… But he crushed them with ease, wasting no time beating even the worst among them. He had definitely proven his might, and really, I think he might be stronger than your average demon lord. Even with my “true demon lord” awakening, I fear he could still beat me if I blew it bad.

And I wanted to awaken this guy…? Suddenly I wasn’t so sure about this. Diablo and his kin couldn’t beat him, either. Too late for that, huh? Maybe I was creating the equivalent of several awakened demon lords here, but there was no point chewing my fingernails over it now.

I had given souls to five people so far, and the evolution ritual was now well underway—in fact, I’d been starting to feel power flow into me, as of a little while ago. My Food Chain skill was feeding the results of the sleeping recipients’ Harvest Festival back to me. It was a massive amount of force, but my body was taking it in without any problem. I guess all this promotion was tapping my reserves.-Volume 14, Chapter 1

Benimaru

Upgrade to Continent level​

Since being evolved in like what volume 5? Benimaru has been training, and currently is capable of fighting with Imperial Guardians like Bernie (who are awakened demon lord level)

With that shout, Bernie spun his spear around and attempted to get out of Benimaru’s range. Keeping himself both defended and at the ready to strike, he stepped back in order to attempt a finisher. But Benimaru wasn’t about to let him. He easily closed the distanced at once, expertly anticipating his moves.

It was quite a sight. I knew Benimaru had been doing a little clandestine training of his own lately, but I had no idea he had grown to that level… If you asked me, I’d say his skills were even better than Hakuro’s now. I mean, I thought Alberto was pretty fly with a sword, but there was no doubt in my mind that Benimaru surpassed him. And the way he controlled his Dark Flame! He wasn’t letting that stuff sweep him away at all. It was truly his own to handle, and I was amazed by it.

The unique skill Born Leader granted him complete control over his own power, and you couldn’t not have been impressed by it. I asked him not long ago whether Zegion was stronger than him, but looking at him perform now, I wasn’t so sure who was on top of whom any longer. Depending on how things went, the goddess of victory could’ve smiled at either one of them.-Volume 13, Chapter 4

He also is said to be stronger than Rimuru when he first awakened

That approach convinced Benimaru well enough. Next was the issue of things going out of hand on me.

“There is one thing bothering me still, however.”

“What is that?”

“Right now, you’re stronger now than I was when I evolved. I don’t know exactly how strong you’ll get through this process. You might even wind up stronger than me, you know.”

If he did, I think it’d still feed back to me through the Food Chain feature of my ultimate skill Belzebuth… But regardless, the possibility is there. Plus, like, there’s no way Diablo won’t wind up stronger than me. I don’t think Benimaru and his kin will betray me, but I can’t deny the possibility that the sheer onrush of power could sweep them beyond control. I think they’ll be fine, and I set up this isolation chamber around the coliseum just in case, but there is still that anxiety in my mind, yeah.-Volume 14, Chapter 1

So yea either his Oni key should be 6-A, or he gets a new key something like Empire Invasion Arc, i prefer the latter myself.

Gabiru

Large Country level

While under the effects of the magic canceler, Gabiru learned how to control the magicules within him, boosting his strength, making up equal to Awakened Clayman

“Now, it seems that this enemy attack has a tendency to disrupt the movement of magicules around us…and I could feel it further enhancing my powers.”

“What? You mean…even beyond your current form?”

Ultima was surprised. This was an unexpected side effect of the magic canceler. Right now, Gabil had magicule energy in him equivalent to back when Clayman “awoke” for the last time. If it could be further strengthened from here, he was definitely worth listening to. The idea of magicule disruption boosting one’s power to the point that they’d statistically outdo an awakened true demon lord was enough to shock even Ultima.

But there was always a catch.

“No, no, not like that. There’s more power, yes, but I couldn’t handle it very well. So I consciously focused myself, so I could feel the magicules running rampant in my body, but…”

But the result was that pinned-down performance he showed off a bit ago. He wasn’t taking damage, but he couldn’t move at all. However, Gabil had a knack for turning anything to his advantage—and so through that experience, he learned how to more fully sense his magicules.

“That’s what Sir Middray was referring to when he talked about a state of selflessness, I think. Looking into your inner space, turning an ear to it, and then—”

“You’re taking too long! Keep it short and simple!”

Gabil’s force nodded their agreement at Ultima’s sharp feedback.

“Oh,” Gabil said, overpowered. “Well, essentially, by sensing the magicules running around wild inside me, I could send my thoughts to it. And then, wonder of wonders, I gained control over their power!”-Volume 13, Chapter 2

Again suggesting an Empire Invasion Arc key or something. Also this is when he is in dragon mode, so it would be like Large Country level with Dragon Mode.

Laplace

Continent level?

Kagali who created Laplace, believed he could fight evenly with Kondo, an ADL person

But how annoying! Sir Yuuki went through all this trouble to obtain my body. It took a while for me to settle in, too… Although it beats losing it all anyway. I hate to involve Footman and Teare in this, but I’ll see that they receive stronger bodies next time.

Her mind was made up. Laplace, she believed, would help clean up later. Kondo was just too strong—unexpectedly so. Based on her current assessment, Kagali believed he and Laplace were an even match…that or Kondo had a slight advantage. Even if he made it here, and they fought together, that still wouldn’t assure victory. It’d be foolish to put Laplace in danger as well, she reasoned.-Volume 14, Chapter 3

Treyni

Continent level

She fought Laplace for 10 days, so if we accept Laplace as being 6-A, Treyni is 6-A. Albeit Laplace goal was to talk with Treyni, but she wasn't listening, so you could argue he simply wasn't going all out.\

General Additions​

Spiritual Lifeforms​

Immortality (Type 1)

Spiritual lifeforms have an infinite lifespan

So the True Dragons stand at the pinnacle of all elemental souls, and it’s safe to say that Benimaru had evolved into a similar existence. Flamesoul Ogres are spiritual life-forms, but they also have physical bodies that let them properly interact with the material world. With their infinite life span, calling people like him god-ogres wouldn’t be pushing it at all.-Volume 14, Chapter 4

Self-Sustenance (Types 2 and 3)

Spiritual lifeforms don't need to eat nor sleep

“I was wondering, by the way… Do you even need to eat now?”

I posed the question to Benimaru, who was tucking into his meal right alongside me.

“In terms of ‘need,’ the answer is no.”

“Ah. I thought so.”

“But the same applies to you, doesn’t it, Rimuru? I’m just glad I didn’t lose my sense of taste.”

“Oh, I hear you. When I lost the three main desires all human beings have, I thought the world was gonna end, honestly. I went through a lot of hard work to regain my appetite and need to sleep, so I’m really enjoying every day now.”

“I’m sure. I was worried about the possibility as well, but I’m the same as always on that front, so I can’t complain.”

We nodded at each other. Then something occurred to me.

“Oh, so all three of your major needs are still there?”

“Yes, fortunately. All of them.”

“Even sleep?”

“I don’t need to sleep, but meditation puts me in a sleep state. It still helps me recover from fatigue as well.”-Volume 14, Chapter 4

Intangibility and Mid-Godly Regen

It's repeated stated over and over that Spiritual Lifeforms can come back from death, regenerate their souls etc.

Here its said spiritual lifeforms can regenerate their physical body at will, existing as just a soul

Of course, some monsters really don’t need a brain—their intellectual makeup resides in their astral or spiritual bodies instead. There are even some supernatural creatures who think with their “hearts,” so to speak, instead of any brain organ. Think of it as kind of like people who’ve gained the Complete Memory skill, such as Shion. All that does is re-create memories, of course, but it opens up the potential for thinking purely with one’s soul and astral body… And once you achieve that, it pretty much releases you from a physical life span and punches your ticket to spiritual livelihood. Once that happens, pretty much no physical attack can deal fatal damage, and if your physical body’s torn apart, you can regenerate it at will. Only certain special attacks, or weapons graded Legend or higher, would be any kind of threat.

Adalmann hadn’t quite reached that point. Wight kings like him are spiritual monsters, yes, but he’s still bound by the yoke of his physical body. His thought processes are all contained within his spiritual body so there’s no such thing as dying of old age for him—but even so, he cannot continue existing with just his soul and astral body. He was this close to becoming a spiritual life-form, but he wasn’t quite immortal yet—that kind of thing.-Volume 14, Chapter 1

Here it is said spiritual lifeforms have no physical body and that they won't die unless their is a core break in their heart, this is talking about the heart, within the soul where all data is stored

As long as Alberto wielded this gear, he essentially functioned as an incarnated spiritual life-form. That was the true power of God-class equipment—its ability to temporarily upgrade a being with physical form into one with spiritual form instead. And a spiritual life-form is, in so many words, a godlike existence, like Veldora and, well, me, I guess. It doesn’t really feel that way, but I’m definitely quite close to immortality. I know I won’t age anyway, and it seemed pretty likely that I’d never die—not unless I lost my magicules or experienced a core break in my heart.

In other words, spiritual life-forms experienced no natural death, were immune to all kinds of status ailments, and could overcome death itself through sheer power of will. That ability to raise people to the same level as such wondrous supernatural beings was enough to convince anyone that God-class gear was truly extraordinary.-Volume 14, Chapter 1

Whether it belongs to a human being or a monster, all souls have a set quality and quantity. It is composed of matter known as data particles, and through managing and applying certain forces to them, it’s possible to control life and death to some extent.

The souls of plants and animals house only a very tiny amount of energy. Human souls, meanwhile, have tons and tons. We’ve already confirmed that a certain amount is given to everyone equally, and the ability to fully hardness that soul energy leads to the manifestation of soul powers—or what we call special skills. This data, engraved in your soul since birth, is the source of those powers.

So is the data written directly onto this energy? Not exactly. First, there’s the ego, a set of amorphous wavelengths within the soul, and the group of data particles that surrounds it. This is known as the heart, and that’s where all the data is stored. The crystallized energy that covers this heart is what we call the soul.-Volume 13, Epilogue

Now souls in Slime have already been accepted as a fundamental part of existence, as its information. If spiritual lifeforms can come back to life, as long as their soul isn't destroyed, that's mid-godly regen unless i am misinterpreting the definition or something here.

Abstract Existence (Type 1)

Elemental spirits are the embodiments of the laws governing the world, angels and demons are said to be similar. Elemental souls exists a level above this, with the True Dragons being the highest

Both True Dragons and chaos elementals could take the form of various attributes, with “flame” being an upgraded version of “fire.”

The natural family of elements consists of earth, water, fire, wind, and space—the five major attributes, as they’re called. The rule of thumb is that fire beats earth, water beats fire, wind beats water, space beats wind, and earth beats space. Picture it as fire scorching earth, water extinguishing fire, wind scattering water, space blockading wind, and earth occupying space, and there you have the conflicts in a nutshell.

In addition to these five major attributes, you also have the two opposing attributes of light and darkness—as well as “time,” which exists over all the other ones and cannot be restrained by any of them.

Elemental spirits like Ifrit are bound by these physical laws… Or to put it another way, they’re the embodiments of the laws governing the world, and apparently there are eight types of these embodiments. The light and dark attributes are somewhat special, with light being derived from angels—and darkness from demons. The angels and demons I know of so far could be called elemental spirits, technically, if you trace their roots. Someone like Diablo could tell me more if I asked, but I’m not that interested, and it’s not like I could do much with the knowledge anyway.
The key takeaway here is that there are eight kinds of elemental souls, each higher up than elemental spirits. The highest ranked among them are the True Dragons, and currently, only four are known to exist. Veldanava, the Star-King Dragon, is probably associated with the space and earth elements, judging by the name, and maybe more as well. Velzard the Ice Dragon is likely water-based; Velgrynd the Flame Dragon is almost certainly fire-based; and our own Veldora rules over not just water and wind, but space as well—a pretty big deal, despite how he acts.

So the True Dragons stand at the pinnacle of all elemental souls, and it’s safe to say that Benimaru had evolved into a similar existence. Flamesoul Ogres are spiritual life-forms, but they also have physical bodies that let them properly interact with the material world. With their infinite life span, calling people like him god-ogres wouldn’t be pushing it at all.
-Volume 14, Chapter 4

Now if the true nature of a spiritual lifeform is a soul which is information fundamental to the world, with spirits like Ifrit who exist only as fire, being the embodiment of a law governing the world, would this necessarily make spiritual lifeforms abstract beings?

Continent level Awakened Demon Lord

We already scale Rimuru and co to that level, this is just to give Rimuru's subordinates who evolved 6-A keys due to being Awakened Demon Lords.

Stamina​

Superhuman Stamina Upgrade for Hakurou level People

Can march 25 miles with no sign of exhaustion

The supply troops assigned to the imperial army’s Magitank Force were about to face the trial of their lives.

“You’ve done well to keep up with me…but remember, the real battle is about to begin!”

These words were uttered by Hakuro, the man in charge of the Green Numbers. His face was cool, unaffected, but the force of twelve thousand hanging on to his words were gasping for breath. They were, after all, located directly behind the Empire’s tank force, and to get there, they had to march a long, arcing path of some twenty-five miles from the Dwarven Kingdom—all while wearing heavy equipment.-Volume 13, Chapter 2

Superhuman Stamina for Awakened Demon Lords

Laplace and Treyni, who are arguably ADL level can fight for 10 days straight

“Sir Rimuru, do you have a moment?” Soei whispered into my ear as I prepared to set off.

“What’s up?”

“I’ve just received word from Moss that signs of battle were detected in the direction of Blumund. After an investigation, we found that Lady Treyni is engaged in battle with someone.”

“What?!”

Come to think of it, I hadn’t seen Treyni for the past ten or so days. She mentioned going out to “greet” someone, and she hadn’t been back since. Was she fighting this whole time, then?

“I’m sorry, Soei, but can you go and help her out a bit?”

Soei seemed to hesitate for a moment. Maybe he worried that this kept me too unguarded. Everyone really worries too damn much around here. They didn’t have to be so touchy all the time, you know? Benimaru was still here, and if something came up, we could always tap the Ten Dungeon Marvels. I was a lot more worried about Treyni than myself at the moment.

After exchanging glances with Benimaru, Soei nodded. If Benimaru was here with me, Soei must’ve been willing to accept my orders. I was glad but also a little irritated. Was he that concerned about me? Like, I know I was killed once, according to Chloe, but I’m evolved now. I’m a demon lord.-Volume 13, Chapter 4

Lifting Strength​

Class 100 Lifting Strength For Ranga level People

Gobta merged with Ranga, can toss around tanks

“Nonsense! This is ridiculous!”

At the main camp, far from the battlefield, Lieutenant General Gaster ranted, his face pale. Before him was a scene of unbelievable devastation. The Magitank Force, his pride and joy, was being tossed around by a monster wolf that had taken human form. It was a nightmarish scene; safe to say there were more destroyed tanks than intact ones by now.

Defeat was unavoidable at this point, but the battle had progressed so much faster than expected that they had already missed their retreat window. They hadn’t even been able to report the situation to Caligulio, general commander and leader of the Armored Division.-Volume 13, Chapter 2

Power Bestowal and Blessed​

When someone evolves to ADL, their subordinates through their boss, get stronger.

…Anyway, I decided to give Adalmann the title of lord, which was quickly beginning to signify the top rank within my hierarchy. We might see more lords in the future, but for now, Adalmann was one of only twelve to be awarded that rank. It made him one of the most powerful military figures in the world, and I’m sure it’d give Adalmann more of a voice in Tempest affairs…assuming I ever gave him the chance to speak up.

Now, Adalmann was hardly the only top performer here. Alberto was still kneeling by Adalmann, who was now visibly fighting his desire to sleep. Behind him, the death dragon was hunched over, trying to make its huge frame as small as possible. They’d both received blessings from their boss’s evolution, so casual conversation probably wasn’t their first priority.-Volume 14, Chapter 1

So people like Adalman, Benimaru etc should get power bestowal, and their subordinates should get blessed

Last edited:

Abilities​

Benimaru

Spatial Manipulation

Gabiru

Resistance to Power Nullification

Can resist the effects of the magic canceler

Transformation

With Dragon Mode, he can transform, getting different colored scales, enlarged muscles, and increase in power

Regeneration (High)

With Dragon Mode, he has Ultra-highspeed Regeneration

Weapon Creation

In his new Dracolord/ADL key he can take in magicules to cover his body in self-repairing armor

Gobta

Give him Ranga's abilities

Somehow, he doesn't have Ranga's abilities when united, those should be added

Adalman

Gifted Intelligence

Adalman is smart enough to develop a method to overcome his weakness

Diablo

Stealth Mastery

Snuck up on the Empire's army without them noticing

Resistance to Matter Manipulation

Was unaffected by Caligulio's attack which destroys molecular bonds

Energy Manipulation

In his new key as Daemon Lord, he can control energy

Yuuki

Pressure Point

Is skilled martial artist, who can exchange blows with Damrada, who can hit pressure points

Telepathy

Can telepathically communicate with others

Energy Absorption

Can steal energy on contact

Empowerment

His ultimate skill converts his desires into power

Memory Manipulation

Heart Control affects not only emotions, but memories as well

Ultimate Skill Resistances

Yuuki should get all the resistances having a ultimate skill grants

Laplace

Teleportation

Transported Rimuru and co to the Empire

Pretty sure this is like Hundreds of Kilometers range with teleportation too. Actually scratch that, the Dwarven Kingdom is like on the border with the Empire and it's a 1000km away form Tempest

So Thousands of Kilometers range with teleportation

Momiji

Fire Manipulation

Can create high temperature flames

Footman

Acrobatics

Can hop around erratically, all over the place

Statistics Amplification

Can amplify his speed, and weight

Immortality (Type 2)

Had a gaping wound in his neck, but was still alive

Tier​

Rimuru

Food Chain:​

Food chain makes it so that the stronger his subordinates get, the stronger he gets, when he awakened his subordinates to 6-A, he got stronger, so basically just expand on his 6-A rating for now, as supposedly, he will be upgraded next volume.

Benimaru

Upgrade to Continent level​

Since being evolved in like what volume 5? Benimaru has been training, and currently is capable of fighting with Imperial Guardians like Bernie (who are awakened demon lord level)

He also is said to be stronger than Rimuru when he first awakened

So yea either his Oni key should be 6-A, or he gets a new key something like Empire Invasion Arc, i prefer the latter myself.

Gabiru

Large Country level

While under the effects of the magic canceler, Gabiru learned how to control the magicules within him, boosting his strength, making up equal to Awakened Clayman

Again suggesting an Empire Invasion Arc key or something. Also this is when he is in dragon mode, so it would be like Large Country level with Dragon Mode.

Laplace

Continent level?

Kagali who created Laplace, believed he could fight evenly with Kondo, an ADL person

Treyni

Continent level

She fought Laplace for 10 days, so if we accept Laplace as being 6-A, Treyni is 6-A. Albeit Laplace goal was to talk with Treyni, but she wasn't listening, so you could argue he simply wasn't going all out.\

General Additions​

Spiritual Lifeforms​

Immortality (Type 1)

Spiritual lifeforms have an infinite lifespan

Self-Sustenance (Types 2 and 3)

Spiritual lifeforms don't need to eat nor sleep

Intangibility and Mid-Godly Regen

It's repeated stated over and over that Spiritual Lifeforms can come back from death, regenerate their souls etc.

Here its said spiritual lifeforms can regenerate their physical body at will, existing as just a soul

Here it is said spiritual lifeforms have no physical body and that they won't die unless their is a core break in their heart, this is talking about the heart, within the soul where all data is stored

Now souls in Slime have already been accepted as a fundamental part of existence, as its information. If spiritual lifeforms can come back to life, as long as their soul isn't destroyed, that's mid-godly regen unless i am misinterpreting the definition or something here.

Abstract Existence (Type 1)

Elemental spirits are the embodiments of the laws governing the world, angels and demons are said to be similar. Elemental souls exists a level above this, with the True Dragons being the highest

Now if the true nature of a spiritual lifeform is a soul which is information fundamental to the world, with spirits like Ifrit who exist only as fire, being the embodiment of a law governing the world, would this necessarily make spiritual lifeforms abstract beings?

Continent level Awakened Demon Lord

We already scale Rimuru and co to that level, this is just to give Rimuru's subordinates who evolved 6-A keys due to being Awakened Demon Lords.

Stamina​

Superhuman Stamina Upgrade for Hakurou level People

Can march 25 miles with no sign of exhaustion

Superhuman Stamina for Awakened Demon Lords

Laplace and Treyni, who are arguably ADL level can fight for 10 days straight

Lifting Strength​

Class 100 Lifting Strength For Ranga level People

Gobta merged with Ranga, can toss around tanks

Power Bestowal and Blessed​

When someone evolves to ADL, their subordinates through their boss, get stronger.

So people like Adalman, Benimaru etc should get power bestowal, and their subordinates should get blessed
I agree with the additions so far, but I think that the profiles of characters already created should only be modified new things from volume 15.16 which is where your achievements are, otherwise create profiles for new characters added and add the new general powers like the powers of users of ultimate abilities and spirit beings for example

and about the half god for Rimuru I don't think it's necessary to change and he should remain with HGR, since the core of the soul that is where the memories and also the abilities of the spiritual beings are stored, Ciel can remake from scratch even one ultimate ability completely destroyed by disintegration that annihilates everything even the information that is Abstract Existence type 1 without leaving any trace, so this feat is more than enough to be HGR

and about the half god for Rimuru I don't think it's necessary to change and he should remain with HGR, since the core of the soul that is where the memories and also the abilities of the spiritual beings are stored, Ciel can remake from scratch even one ultimate ability completely destroyed by disintegration that annihilates everything even the information that is Abstract Existence type 1 without leaving any trace, so this feat is more than enough to be HGR
and i think other characters like Guy,Clhoe,Velzard etc that can manipulate the information should also get HGR, but that's more later

and about abstract existence i agree but i don't think they should have a "complete" if they have one (limited abstract existence with spiritual life form and digital beings would be complete form) i think this would be more suitable

Diablo, Benimaru and Rimuru should also get ultimate skill users resistance. This blog was accepted in the crt but never published, It pretty much covers all the unique skills till vol.14

Laplace is awakened level, In future volume the same laplace fought
Kagali and yuuki, he was confident enough to take down a stronger kagali but believed that he would lose to yuuki

thanks for the hard work, i didn't expect to see abstract existence so soon, i liked the additions

I agree with the additions so far, but I think that the profiles of characters already created should only be modified new things from volume 15.16 which is where your achievements are, otherwise create profiles for new characters added and add the new general powers like the powers of users of ultimate abilities and spirit beings for example
Next volume is like what November? I don't know if i will have either the time or motivation to edit dozens of profiles with 3 volumes of content when that happens.

So i have to put this stuff there now, unless someone who is competent at profile editing would like to volunteer to edit all this stuff.

Next volume is like what November? I don't know if i will have either the time or motivation to edit dozens of profiles with 3 volumes of content when that happens.

So i have to put this stuff there now, unless someone who is competent at profile editing would like to volunteer to edit all this stuff.
I understand your situation, I'm willing to help but I don't have profiling experience

Benimaru

Spatial Manipulation

(Okay, here’s the deal. I want to get Benimaru and I connected with a soul corridor. That way, I can lend him some of my powers.)

(I’d be glad to borrow them. It’s somewhat embarrassing to ask for your help here, Sir Rimuru, but anything beats being defeated. I promise I will bring you victory.)

Benimaru gladly agreed. That was typical of him—practicality always came ahead of pride. Besides, if our opponents were tapping into borrowed power, too, I didn’t see any reason to be ashamed of it. Pound for pound, Benimaru was definitely the better fighter anyway.

With that in mind, I applied Absolute Severance to Benimaru’s sword. This boasts pretty much the same performance as Chloe has access to. It’s essentially the reverse of Absolute Defense, so both might be canceled out when clashed against each other, but against Bernie, this oughtta work well enough.-Volume 13, Chapter 4
He should get existence erasure and type 2 info manip too because melt slash is stated to be similar to absolute severance, and the latter is likely stronger

According to Veldora, Hinata tried out a variety of attacks. She utilized all sorts of magic, spells, magic tools, and even magic artifacts. No expense was spared in their battle. Any purely physical attacks were ineffective against Veldora. That’s why Hinata probably ran a number of tests to see which attacks had an impact. But in the end, none of Hinata’s attacks amounted to much of anything.
“By the way, her last attack was pretty good. For just a moment, she managed to hurt me. It was something similar to the ‘Absolute Severance’ of the Hero.”
What Veldora was praising was probably her ‘Melt Slash.’
I figured that it was likely Hinata’s trump card. She even went so far as to sacrifice her moonlight rapier in order to execute this deadly attack. Yet, even so, she still couldn’t hurt Veldora. -Volume 11, Chapter 2

He should get existence erasure and type 2 info manip too because melt slash is stated to be similar to absolute severance, and the latter is likely stronger
Definitely no ...Absolute severance simply cuts through space while Melt slash destroys information particles (EE comes from destruction of Information particles)

well Veldora did said its similar....
Stated to be similar doesn't mean they work in the same way .EE exclusively comes from the destruction of information particles .Since absolute severance has never been mentioned to do that it can't get EE .

Stated to be similar doesn't mean they work in the same way .EE exclusively comes from the destruction of information particles .Since absolute severance has never been mentioned to do that it can't get EE .
Melt Slash can only slightly hurt Veldora, Absolute Severance do more damage, its doesnt make sense that a mere space slash is stronger than erasure on type 2 info level

I don’t see why it can’t just share similar properties.
What if someone asks for proof ?(May EE via Absolute severance for Chloe only
I noticed something interesting .Almost ever attack of Chloe might be spirit particle based .

In volume 11 when Chloe used black lighting it was able to penetrate Absolute defence .Later Rimuru said that spirit particles can penetrate barriers .Raphael said Her variations of using spirit particles was too much too keep up with .
This indicates that almost every attack of Chloe might be spirit particles based and hence can possibly grant her EE.It would also explain why a mere space slash is stronger than EE .

on a fundamental level? spirit particle is nothing compared to type 2 info
Ah wait absolute severance can cut through anything .So it won't be strange if it can cut through information particles .EE vi absolute severance seems fine

Shuna should have Reality Warping
Yet Shuna does not seem panic at all.
“Magic Flame Wall.”
The flame wall stopped all of the acid missiles and evaporated them.
Her thinking speed has been accelerated to a thousand times more alongside his highly accurate ‘Analyze and Assess’, and she is also capable of alter reality using her “Casting Rejection” and “Law Manipulation”. (Volume 6)

Came back from my VS Battles long break temporarily just for this CRT.

I'll first talk about some of the updates regarding Intelligence and Stamina. While I agree in general, the entire LN verse needs these two things revised. Unfortunately I don't have the time for it right now.

I mostly agree with a new 6-A key for Benimaru, probably, for the Empire Invasion arc or saga. Those that evolved also needs 6-A keys. However, I believe whether or not they are actually TDLs should be scrutinized, there are conflicting information about that.

Laplace being 6-A honestly depends on how far the 6-A upscaling goes. At the moment, due to information past Volume 14, I'm inclined to disagree with 6-A Laplace, especially considering he is weaker than 6-A Yuuki. As for Treyni, she is probably 6-A with her Wind Spirit King, I believe.

As for Rimuru, he should've gotten stronger by the Empire arc but as for how that translates to AP we dunno other than he got higher up in 6-A.

Last edited:
Laplace being 6-A honestly depends on how far the 6-A upscaling goes. At the moment, due to information past Volume 14, I'm inclined to disagree with 6-A Laplace, especially considering he is weaker than 6-A Yuuki. As for Treyni, she is probably 6-A with her Wind Spirit King, I believe.
Tbh, Laplace 6-A is fine, Laplace being weaker than Yuuki doesn't make him inappropriate for 6-A especially many feats he already had rn or the future official volumes. Like, many other 6-A can be weaker than the other. I'm honestly surprised he's not 6-A yet.

Last edited:
Mostly agree, Benimaru's Absolute Severance only lasted in one volume (so can only be used in that one specific key).

I also remember there are butchering and straight up erased paragraph from YP in that AE type 1 proof. So neutral regarding that.

Last edited:
Tbh, Laplace 6-A is fine, Laplace being weaker than Yuuki doesn't make him inappropriate for 6-A especially many feats he already had rn or the future official volumes. Like, many other 6-A can be weaker than the other. I'm honestly surprised he's not 6-A yet.
What feats, exactly?

Laplace doesn't need to be 6-A to fight against 6-A characters, he's very high up to High 6-B. Especially since 6-A characters are barely above baseline 6-A based on the El Dorado calculation. And Laplace is stated to be only half as strong as Saint Yuuki.

I'm also going to state this now that TDL/ADL level individuals doesn't necessarily have to be 6-A. The 6-A feats are attributed to relatively stronger TDL level characters like Leon and Rimuru, and Luminous. And Yuuki whose energy level is supposedly at their level if he converts it to magicules.

Laplace is considered to be the strongest at the Seed level and the weakest at TDL level.

What feats, exactly?

Laplace doesn't need to be 6-A to fight against 6-A characters, he's very high up to High 6-B. Especially since 6-A characters are barely above baseline 6-A based on the El Dorado calculation. And Laplace is stated to be only half as strong as Saint Yuuki.
Feats like fighting Treyni, Vega, Yuuki and even stated to be stronger than Seraphim Kagali despite the energy difference.

Half as strong? In what way? Their EP?

Last edited:
I'm also going to state this now that TDL/ADL level individuals doesn't necessarily have to be 6-A. The 6-A feats are attributed to relatively stronger TDL level characters like Leon and Rimuru, and Luminous. And Yuuki whose energy level is supposedly at their level if he converts it to magicules.

Laplace is considered to be the strongest at the Seed level and the weakest at TDL level.
Mostly true, but Laplace is seed level? Lapalce clearly stated to be Awakened level the same with Footman and Tear after unleashing their limiter.

By that energy level point, Treyni also don't apply to 6-A bcs the energy level she gains after unification doesn't reach TDL level and i doubt that she even stronger than Laplace.

Mind give the RAW for the entire section of the AE type 1 proof? Bcs i also remember that YP also butcher the tl for it.
This
属性というのはこの世の原理となる法則で、全部で八種類ある。
自然属性の〝地・水・火・風〟と、〝空間〟属性。これがいわゆる五大属性だな。
地より火、火より水、水より風、風より空、空より地が強いとされている。
大地は炎で焼き尽くされ、火は水によって勢いを消し、水は風によって散らされて、風は空間によって隔離され、空間は大地によってのみ指標を得る。そんな感じで、五大属性は相克の関係にある訳だ。
この五大属性に加えて、〝光〟と〝闇〟という背反する属性があり、何者にも囚われない〝時〟属性が全ての属性の上に君臨しているとされていた。
炎の巨人のような精霊も、こうした物理法則に縛られている。というか、この世の法則の具現化した存在が精霊であり、八属性いるっぽい。
〝光〟と〝闇〟は特殊で、光は天使、闇は悪魔、に派生するみたいだね。今確認されている天使族や悪魔族も、大本を辿っていけば精霊と呼べなくもない感じに思える。
ディアブロとかに聞けば詳しく教えてくれそうだけど、それを知ったところで意味はないし、特に興味もない。
大事なのは、精霊よりも上位に位置するのが聖霊であり、これもまた八種いるという事。そんな聖霊の中でも最上位なのが〝竜種〟であり、これは現時点において四体しか確認されていないという事実だね。
〝星王竜〟ヴェルダナーヴァは、星から連想して空間と大地属性だと思う。もしかしたら、もっと多属性かも。
〝白氷竜〟ヴェルザードは、多分だけど水属性。
〝灼熱竜〟ヴェルグリンドは、これも多分だが火属性。
我等がヴェルドラさんは、水や風だけでなく空間まで支配していたりする。意外とああ見えて凄いヤツなのだ。
ともかく、〝竜種〟は聖霊達の頂点だと考えて間違いない。そしてベニマルも、〝竜種〟に準じた存在に進化したと言えるだろう。
〝炎霊れい鬼き〟は精神生命体でありながら、ちゃんと物質世界に影響を及ぼせるように肉体まで有していた。寿命の限界もなくなったようだし、鬼神しんと称しても過言ではないだろう。
本当に特殊な進化をしたものだと感心させられた。
肝心の魔素量だが、これまた大きく増えている。
俺の見立てでは、カリオンの数倍。最大値ではルミナスには及ばないだろうが、いい勝負をするんじゃないかと思えるほどだ。
これならば、帝国の〝ひとけた数字〟達とも互角以上に戦えるだろう。

Feats like fighting Treyni, Vega, Yuuki and even stated to be stronger than Seraphim Kagali despite the energy difference.

Half as strong? In what way? Their EP?
Well none of his fights were serious tbh .High 6-B seems fine (up to volume -14)
But I don't strictly disagree with the fact that he can 6-A considering all the statements about him later on

These are not evidences that Laplace has 6-A AP.
He has a better combat ability than Kagali, because Kagali is a support-type fighter. Not because he has comparable AP.

Mostly true, but Laplace is seed level? Lapalce clearly stated to be Awakened level the same with Footman and Tear after unleashing their limiter.
Please read:

By that energy level point, Treyni also don't apply to 6-A bcs the energy level she gains after unification doesn't reach TDL level and i doubt that she even stronger than Laplace.
Everything in this sentence is incorrect.
But right now it doesn't matter since this is Volume 16 stuff, not covered by the CRT.

Well none of his fights were serious tbh .High 6-B seems fine (up to volume -14)
But I don't strictly disagree with the fact that he can 6-A considering all the statements about him later on
Eh...Treyni literally intent for the kill tho despite only using Slyphide insted of Wind Elemental Lord and Laplace only there to relay information, Vega definitely going for the kill before literally subdued by Laplace. Yuuki vs Laplace still a serious fight despite Yuuki's hit slightly off mark (for comunication).

Last edited:
These are not evidences that Laplace has 6-A AP.
Isn't the requirement for tier in this wiki including hurting, blocked, and matched the opponent in said tier?

Not to mention Tear who have more energy than Yuuki still said to be the weakest between Laplace, Kagali, and Yuuki. Not to forget that she can amped herself threesold.
Please read:
Ik, i only said that he literally an awaked level opponent despite his energy level being the lowest (well, there is Adalman) at TDL level
Everything in this sentence is incorrect.
But right now it doesn't matter since this is Volume 16 stuff, not covered by the CRT.
Wdym? Treyni having 500k EP more than Laplace with her Wind Elemental Lord can make her 6-A? Not to mention it also burdened her body and Laplace still stronger than Seraphim Tear who have like 400k more than Yuuki + Unique Skill that raise her abilities threesold? So ofc i said Laplace stronger than Treyni.

Well anyway, i'm not really want to press this matter bcs it's not a big deal or anything, i only agreed with 6-A Laplace in this thread.

Last edited:
Back