• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natural Phenomenom doesn't mean abstraction at all, nor being the source of the world. I don't think Abstract existence counts here
As Andy said, Cloth Manipulation sounds like creation, unsure about Abstract Resistance, but the rest looks good.
With the additional explanations and feats that have been given, do you still think AE 1 isn't enough?

Elizha and Cp should be notified to have our staff agrees for upgrade.This thread has easily enough information for it to get agreed by everyone.

Agree: Phoenks, Andytrenom(With Enhanced Power Modification, type 4 acausality, type 8 immortality and Cloth Manipulation), DarkDragonMedeus(With Enhanced Power Modification, type 8 immortality, type 4 acausality and Cloth Manipulation), CodeCCLL, Catpija, Tempestdragon6, Mizuki67, Nxdia00(With Enhanced Power Modification, Cloth Manipulation, Invulnerability and AE type 1), Peak(With Enhanced Power Modification, Cloth Manipulation and Invulnerability), Dread(acausality type 4), TheGreatJedi13

Disagree: Andytrenom(with AE type 1), Dread(AE type 1)

Neutral:Rendynoc0unter, DarkDragonMedeus(with AE type 1), Peak(with acausality 4, immortality type 8 and AE type 1), Nxdia00(with type 4 acausality and invulnerability)

@Thunderian

I think I covered everything, if anyone is missing or wrong then please let me know

Last edited:
Agree: Phoenks, Andytrenom(With Enhanced Power Modification, type 8 immortality and Cloth Manipulation), CodeCCLL, Catpija, Tempestdragon6, Mizuki67, Nxdia00(With Enhanced Power Modification, Cloth Manipulation, Invulnerability and AE type 1), Peak(With Enhanced Power Modification, Cloth Manipulation and Invulnerability), Dread(acausality type 4), TheGreatJedi13

Disagree: Andytrenom(with AE type 1), Dread(AE type 1)

Neutral:Rendynoc0unter, DarkDragonMedeus(with AE type 1), Peak(with acausality 4, immortality type 8 and AE type 1), Nxdia00(with type 4 acausality and invulnerability)

@Thunderian

I think I covered everything, if anyone is missing or wrong then please let me know
I agree to Acausality and AE1

if ultimate skill users have resistance to law manipulation and they are law manipulation users, are bound by the system created by Veldanava, then rimuru alters the system to modify her skills to go against Veldanava's system which Velgrynd thought should be impossible

like this Law manipulation skill<<ultimate skill user resistance plus enhanced law manipulation<<Veldanava system to bind the ultimate skills<<Rimuru Law Domination which is a skill owned by ciel

What do you need further input about here btw? You already seem to have received staff evaluations.

Abstract Existence Type 1 (Type 2 Concept: True Dragon is the Holy Will Of Nature and the Source of the World. True Dragon exist only as Will. And True Dragon having no attachment with their bodies that is the result of the faith of those who live around them.)
-Spiritual lifeforms already have this, but sure i guess

Invulnerability (and Likely Acausality Type 4?) (An attack from someone bound by the Laws of the World would not work against a True Dragon.)
-Invulnerability and Acausality Type 4 is fine.

Enhanced Power Modification (Rewriting Ultimate Skills to the higher level)
-Yes

Immortality (Type 8: Additionally, Put Velgrynd in the same position as Veldora and get 'Scorch King Velgrynd' after devouring Velgrynd. Can ressurect as long as Velgrynd exist)
-Sure

Cloth Manipulation (Using Matter Creation)
-Yes

What do you need further input about here btw? You already seem to have received staff evaluations.
Abstract Existence Type 1 (Type 2 Concept: True Dragon is the Holy Will Of Nature and the Source of the World. True Dragon exist only as Will. And True Dragon having no attachment with their bodies that is the result of the faith of those who live around them.)
-Spiritual lifeforms already have this, but sure i guess

Invulnerability (and Likely Acausality Type 4?) (An attack from someone bound by the Laws of the World would not work against a True Dragon.)
-Invulnerability and Acausality Type 4 is fine.

Enhanced Power Modification (Rewriting Ultimate Skills to the higher level)
-Yes

Immortality (Type 8: Additionally, Put Velgrynd in the same position as Veldora and get 'Scorch King Velgrynd' after devouring Velgrynd. Can ressurect as long as Velgrynd exist)
-Sure

Cloth Manipulation (Using Matter Creation)
-Yes
In that case, would you be able to unlock Rimuru's profile?

Volume 6. Intermission
Volume 15 chapter 1
True Dragon exist only as Will
Volume 16 epilogue
And True Dragon having no attachment with their bodies that is the result of the faith of those who live around them
Volume 1 chapter 1
An attack from someone bound by the Laws of the World would not work against a True Dragon.
Volume 15 chapter 1
It should be noted that the law of the world include the causality.

The rest is fine.
Volume 4 chapter 3 for causality
Volume 15 epilogue
Put Velgrynd in the same position as Veldora and
Volume 15 epilogue
get 'Scorch King Velgrynd' after devouring Velgrynd.
Volume 16 chapter 2
Volume 16 chapter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back