• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh...Treyni literally intent for the kill tho despite only using Slyphide insted of Wind Elemental Lord and Laplace only there to relay information, Vega definitely going for the kill before literally subdued by Laplace. Yuuki vs Laplace still a serious fight despite Yuuki's hit slightly off mark (for comunication).
Treyni vs Laplace is the only way Laplace may get 6-A .Yuuki vs Laplace was a serious fight ?That's a joke ,right?Right? And how strong was Vega at that time ?Yuuki vs Laplace was in volume-18 ,this thread only covers up to Volume 14.

? Laplace vs Yuuki is serious like they are going at it. It's just that no one going for the kill, Yuuki specifically hitting off mark slightly to gave Laplace encrypted messages. Ofc if what you mean "serious fight" is they are killing each other then no.

Vega literally stated to be above average TDL level after fused with Gods grade equipment and ate many strong people. His magicules alone twice of that Metalic Daemon Gadra (he even one hit Gadra uncon for a moment).

Ik, i listed Vega and Yuuki bcs Metal asking the feats of Laplace when i mentioned about his future volumes feat.

Last edited:
Isn't the requirement for tier in this wiki including hurting, blocked, and matched the opponent in said tier?
Again, that doesn't mean Laplace is 6-A. He doesn't need to be 6-A to be able to do that.

Ik, i only said that he literally an awaked level opponent despite his energy level being the lowest (well, there is Adalman) at TDL level
The problem here is the assumption that TDL level is 6-A automatically. Adalman shouldn't be 6-A either.

Wdym? Treyni having 500k EP more than Laplace with her Wind Elemental Lord can make her 6-A? Not to mention it also burdened her body and Laplace still stronger than Seraphim Tear who have like 400k more than Yuuki + Unique Skill that raise her abilities threesold? So ofc i said Laplace stronger than Treyni.
  • If we're measuring this by EP:
    • Treyni has 600k EP at base. She only fought Laplace with Sylphide. With Wind Spirit Lord, that's an additional 1 Million EP. Making her 1,600,000 EP closer to Yuuki's EP of over 2 million compared to Laplace who only has a little over 1 million.
  • Laplace does not have a higher AP than Tear. He's a better fighter. That doesn't give him a stronger AP. Just like how he isn't stronger than Kagali either. Kagali was described to be stronger than Laplace too, but on the opposite note, that's only in terms of AP, in combat ability Laplace is still better.

Again, that doesn't mean Laplace is 6-A. He doesn't need to be 6-A to be able to do that.
What the qualification then? And what even make Treyni qualified when her feats not even as impressive as Laplace.
The problem here is the assumption that TDL level is 6-A automatically. Adalman shouldn't be 6-A either.
No one said that TDL level is 6-A automatically tho. But Laplace clearly qualified and should be 6-A from his feats and statement. IMO.
  • If we're measuring this by EP:
    • Treyni has 600k EP at base. She only fought Laplace with Sylphide. With Wind Spirit Lord, that's an additional 1 Million EP. Making her 1,600,000 EP closer to Yuuki's EP of over 2 million compared to Laplace who only has a little over 1 million.
  • Laplace does not have a higher AP than Tear. He's a better fighter. That doesn't give him a stronger AP. Just like how he isn't stronger than Kagali either. Kagali was described to be stronger than Laplace too, but on the opposite note, that's only in terms of AP, in combat ability Laplace is still better.
It's not like EP = AP. But even if it's based on EP, I don't get the idea of Treyni qualified for 6-A with just that especially when difference of 500k EP or so are not that diff for awakened level beings.

Especially when Laplace shown to beat up Vega directly with his strenght alone by choking, kick and punch. Vega can't even stand and walk properly after that despite had over TDL level power + reinforced Magisteel body + Gods grade armor + Dragon & Beast power + Energy twice of Daemon Gadra that he can even one punch him uncon for moment if not for his Gift (we can even assume his EP to be at least 2 mill EP). It's clearly not just combat skill bcs Laplace literally beat it head on with strenght while also fighting Yuuki at the same time in their (Vega) second fight the first one being a complete stomp for Laplace also pure strenght. So his AP should be qualified for 6-A.

Regardless, i don't really mind with this Laplace tier stuff either accepted or not.
Well anyway, i'm not really want to press this matter bcs it's not a big deal or anything, i only agreed with 6-A Laplace in this thread.

Last edited:
it's not better to discuss this when the translation of vol15 and 16 comes out? Let's focus on what has been translated so far

Eh, already given my opinion about it. Maybe we only need input from Elizha for this thread to conclude or anything else?

Last edited:
what a mess that made 🤦 talking about things that only happened in volume 18 when we just received volume 14! try to focus only on the 14 volumes that we have translated now

about general updates apart from character tiers, I think everyone agrees so we just need the approval of 2 more admins, does anyone have any counter-approvals about updates apart from increasing or decreasing tiers?

Based on what i am seeing, there is opposition to adding 6-A ADL keys for Rimuru's subordinates besides obvious ones like Benimaru who were 6-A before.

Laplace tier also seems controversial.

Based on what i am seeing, there is opposition to adding 6-A ADL keys for Rimuru's subordinates besides obvious ones like Benimaru who were 6-A before.

I'm in favor of not updating any character tier until the volume where your feats are (15,16) is out, because slime tier is kind of useless since characters can ignore and cancel powers and durability, I think just do it upgrading general powers is fine for now

I agree with 6-A for Rimuru's subordinates
I'll go with High 6-B Laplace(May a suppressed key ?)
I agree with the rest

while this CRT is open, I commented on it in the Tensura thread, but what do you think about ultimate skill users with supernatural willpower? For what makes a soul strong is to have a lot of willpower and if you don't have a strong soul you can't have an ultimate skill, that is, Ultimate skill battles also involve willpower, and this can be considered a prerequisite, as was the case with Ruminas and Granbell, maybe it can be applied to Shion too, but I believe she should only receive in vol15

while this CRT is open, I commented on it in the Tensura thread, but what do you think about ultimate skill users with supernatural willpower? For what makes a soul strong is to have a lot of willpower and if you don't have a strong soul you can't have an ultimate skill, that is, Ultimate skill battles also involve willpower, and this can be considered a prerequisite, as was the case with Ruminas and Granbell, maybe it can be applied to Shion too, but I believe she should only receive in vol15
I think that can also be added

If it really is a big issue, we can just make them all High 6-B for now, until we get more feats, that would be the safest thing to do.

Soei who just got boosted due to being blessed by Benimaru is said to be above awakened Clayman, though Soei is said to be able to take on Laplace, while Gabiru would struggle, i don't think there is a massive difference there, so we can put those who don't have direct 6-A scaling like Benimaru at High 6-B, then upgrade the others later when new volumes are translated.

that's what i was suggesting from the beginning since the biggest feats are from the next volume and tier in slime is useless if it's not from higher dimensions, just updating the new powers is great

Lets go with that then.

If nobody has any objections, i will see if i can apply these changes around the weekend.

Then i got to read Arifureta, participate in its CRT, make a Re Zero CRT and then read the Greatest Demon Lord, and make a CRT. And i still got 2 CRTS to make for Isekai at Peace, and a bunch more profiles.

Lets go with that then.

If nobody has any objections, i will see if i can apply these changes around the weekend.

Then i got to read Arifureta, participate in its CRT, make a Re Zero CRT and then read the Greatest Demon Lord, and make a CRT. And i still got 2 CRTS to make for Isekai at Peace, and a bunch more profiles.
Bump

So 6-A subordinates, High 6-B Laplace for now?
If I'm not bothering you, would you be able to give your opinion on this?

Desire is what grants people new skills, you can argue even unique skills user should have it, they basically get new abilities through sheer will.

Shogo got survivor with his desire to live

Confirmed. Unique skill Survivor…successfully obtained. Shogo’s desire to live was the trigger for a new power within him, snagged at the expense of Kirara’s soul. The yellow aura eating into Shogo’s body dissipated as he rapidly healed himself. This was Ultraspeed Regeneration in action, one of Survivor’s subskills.-Volume 5, Chapter 2

A Unique Skill is ecthed on to the soul, and can protect the user from attacks sent there

“Unique Skills are often etched onto one’s soul, you are no exception; your Skill is deeply imprinted upon it.” “Huh, that’s the first time I’ve heard of that, so what?” “Hmm, during the meeting just now, many councilors were corrupted by their ‘desire’.” “Oh…” “Those ‘desires’ were forcibly implanted, some Skills can have an influence on one’s soul, so I assume they must have been affected.” “……” “Glenda, you were also affected.” “What do you mean?” “Luckily you had your Unique Skill protecting your soul, so it wasn’t corrupted completely.”-Volume 10, Chapter 4

So basically you can say an intense desire is what gives rise to a unique skill, and this can even protect them from the influence and desires of others.

An Ultimate Skill requires an even greater mental strength than a unique skill, hence why a unique skill can't beat an ultimate

In the corner of my eyes, Kagali-san and the other teammates were taking care of Shion. She was still conscious, but didn’t seem able to stand up. She didn’t look defeated, but could do nothing about the situation. To have forced Shion to such a state, Yuuki must’ve been strong. But I wasn’t worried at all. Just as Raphael-san had said, Unique Skills can’t best Ultimate Skills. It’s a matter of the strength of your ‘soul’. In order to awaken strength greater than a Unique Skill, you seem to need the mental strength that corresponds to it. Against such a strong mental state, a Unique Skill appeared powerless. That’s why, in order to beat someone who had awakened their Ultimate Skill, you also required an Ultimate Skill. In other words, even if Mariabell transferred her strength to Yuuki, he wouldn’t have been able to defeat me. Meaning, this is my win—but my confidence was quickly shattered in the next instant.-Volume 10, Chapter 5

I agree with the Supernatural Willpower in general but I'd like to point out that not all Uniquie Skills are engraved in the soul.
Shogo's is confirmed to be contained in the Material Body in the same volume he's introduced at IIRC. It was later reconfirmed in V18.
this can be applied to users of unique skills, but ultimate skills, even though they were borrowed and not engraved in the soul as was the case with Rudra's subordinates they should still have supernatural willpower, as a body will only be able to withstand an ultimate skill if it has a strong soul, and the power of your soul depends on your willpower, right?

If someone can apply supernatural willpower to the characters on the verse page, 10 great Sages and below, this can be concluded.

I have mostly applied the revisions, but i am feeling burnt out, and i seriously need to stop procrastinating with my studies.

Feel free to apply any other accepted changes i may have missed.

If someone can apply supernatural willpower to the characters on the verse page, 10 great Sages and below, this can be concluded.

I have mostly applied the revisions, but i am feeling burnt out, and i seriously need to stop procrastinating with my studies.

Feel free to apply any other accepted changes i may have missed.
Law manipulation for Luminous since she got Ultimate skill

Also was she stated to be able to use disintegration within Volume-14 ?If yes then She should have information manipulation type -2 too.

Oh and she should get the sub abilities under law manipulation too .like gravity manipulation, Friction manipulation ,physics manipulation, matter manipulation(may be ?) etc ...

Last edited:
Why would we give her those abilities (gravity, friction etc)? If it's not demonstrated then no, we don't give people perception manipulation just cause they have mind manipulation.

The other stuff is fine to add though.

That's probably fine.
Shouldn't Diablo have BFR and ( likely Pocket Reality manipulation ?)as he can materialize the world ?

• World of Temptation: One of the ability under his Unique Skill Tempter. It originally would have a direct impact on the targets’ consciousness and affect their psyche, however Diablo made this ability even more powerful. He is able to materialize the imaginary world where he holds the absolute authority. Once sent to that world, even the life and death of the targets would be in Diablo’s grip. He can even intertwine the things happening in his imaginary world with what happens in the real world through Reality Exchange.

Sounds like he would have them going by the description of the ability.

The revision seems good.

Celestial is right, you don't get a power just because its a sub set of one you control without statements or feats.

Sounds like he would have them going by the description of the ability.

The revision seems good.

Celestial is right, you don't get a power just because its a sub set of one you control without statements or feats.
Thank you .

Can someone please add BFR and Pocket reality manipulation in Diablo's profile .Benimaru's profile is missing EE and Information manipulation type-2 too .

Last edited:
Shouldn't Diablo have BFR and ( likely Pocket Reality manipulation ?)as he can materialize the world ?

• World of Temptation: One of the ability under his Unique Skill Tempter. It originally would have a direct impact on the targets’ consciousness and affect their psyche, however Diablo made this ability even more powerful. He is able to materialize the imaginary world where he holds the absolute authority. Once sent to that world, even the life and death of the targets would be in Diablo’s grip. He can even intertwine the things happening in his imaginary world with what happens in the real world through Reality Exchange.
I thought he already had it, this looks good for Diablo

Thank you .

Can someone please add BFR and Pocket reality manipulation in Diablo's profile .Benimaru's profile is missing EE and Information manipulation type-2 too .
This will be added when the topic is accepted

Back