• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pulseman CTR (Any help appreciated)

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
As you might or might not know, the way Pulseman is currently tiered is no longer valid. As such, I believe we could use what seems to be his best feat in the game (If you can find a better one, be my guest [The game contains flashing lights, so be careful]).

In the stage 7 of the game, Pulseman enters the videogame Galaxy Gunner and later destroys it from the inside (Along with the arcade it was in) in his battle against Doc Waruyama. The problem is, I'm not actually sure of how to treat this feat: Do we just measure the size of the building, or we try to measure how big the game is in the inside? And if it is the later, do we treat the space in the game as actual outer space?

Wow, chill down with bumps :p

Are you sure that the building explosion is caused by Pulseman directly? To who the feat is going to be attached? For me it looks like the building was somehow filled with explodium that made it explode. I don't think this feat can be attached to any of the characters

While it is debatable if Pulseman caused the explosion (It wouldn't be the first time a videogame makes the "final base" explode with no justification), it is undeniable that he survived it.

And the way the building exploded seems to be artistic choice, at least 2 bosses explode the same way after being defeated.

I think we should just measure the size of the building by maybe the door size or whatever objects you can find to scale from

Actually, I think I now understand what's happenning:
In this battle, whenever the boss is hurt, the entire screen flashes to show it, while in every other boss fight only the boss itself does.

The background also resembles the supercomputer where Pulseman was born (But I doubt is the same one).

The conclusion I've come to is that Doc Waruyama is directly linked to the computer, and hurting him hurts it, which explains why everything blows up at the end. While it probably isn't an AP feat, it still counts as a durability feat for Pulseman.

That seems to make sense. You will need a calculation though.

I know, I mostly wanted to know exactly what should be calculated. I'll make the request as soon as I can.

I have measured the building and none of it's dimensions go over 22 meters.

And if I recall correctly, the aftermath of a feat takes precedence over the feat itself, and it was pointed out in the comments of that blog that the building wasn't destroyed that much.

And I have considered making a verse page but, quite honestly, I suck at writing those.

Welp, I guess Pulseman will have to go back to the tier he had before, which was 9-B or so IIRC.

Back