• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most important CTR of FNF: how tall is Boyfriend?

I think I am fine with the OP's proposal.
Op talks about the existence of tweets, and the possible arguments against, but does not point to any side of the discussion, in fact, it doesn't make a clear proposal. Do you mean that you are against the use of those statements?

I got confused, but anyway. I don't think there is anything wrong with using the tweets if they don't really contradict anything.

I got confused, but anyway. I don't think there is anything wrong with using the tweets if they don't really contradict anything.
Ok, before you go, this is the current situation=
Both the size and the weight will become canon, but LaserPrecision has mentioned that since the authors themselves have said that in-game Bf and Gf are drawn smaller than they actually are, we can't use the heights within the calculations.​
Something an admin: LordGriffin1000 has come to agree with​
Do you agree? I question this because if so, I can basically implement the results of the thread now

I'm sorry, but I'll have to repeat myself
I know I'm probably being a nuisance, but I need an answer to this=
Ok, before you go, this is the current situation=
Both the size and the weight will become canon, but LaserPrecision has mentioned that since the authors themselves have said that in-game Bf and Gf are drawn smaller than they actually are, we can't use the heights within the calculations.
Something an admin: LordGriffin1000 has come to agree with
Do you agree? I question this because if so, I can basically implement the results of the thread now

I decided to ask directly
With this and LordGriffin1000's vote, this thread can now be terminated.

So I'll summarize everything
Height and Weight Tweets are accepted as canon
However, since we know that BF is intentionally drawn smaller than it actually is, we won't be able to use the height in calculations. Because of this, we'll use the weight-only version of the calculation (using the low end, just like the original calculation):
  • Girlfriend's Kinetic Energy:
147.37 Kilojoules (Wall level)
  • Boyfriend's catch:
Low-End: 33,589.53*2 = 67,179.06 (Class 100)
High-End: 67,195.72 *2 = 134,391.44 (Class K)
That is, everyone becomes 9-B and Class 100
In case you disagree with the result of the thread... well, what can I tell you, make a separate thread
Thank you all for participating!!!

Back