• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most important CTR of FNF: how tall is Boyfriend?

It's not that nobody cares, it's that the issue is so subjective that it's impossible to agree on the issue, at this point I think everyone has had enough of debating against what they see as walls

I am going to remind everyone of what we are discussing:
  • We have to define if BF is 7 feet
  • We have to define if GF weighs 900 pounds
Depending on whether one is accepted or all are, the results can give from 147.37 Kilojoules to 735.79 Kilojoules and from class 50 to class K.
Also, if we accept the height, then the recalculated version of speed should be used accordingly, as it is the only difference between the currently used speed and the calculation. This would increase the reaction of BF and those who scale to subsonic.
Lastly, if we use the height of BF, we should also accept the height of DD, which in the same set of tweets is said to be 14 feet, and those close to him in height (and him) should reach Large Size type 0.

I am going to remind everyone of what we are discussing:
  • We have to define if BF is 7 feet
  • We have to define if GF weighs 900 pounds
Depending on whether one is accepted or all are, the results can give from 147.37 Kilojoules to 735.79 Kilojoules and from class 50 to class K.
Also, if we accept the height, then the recalculated version of speed should be used accordingly, as it is the only difference between the currently used speed and the calculation. This would increase the reaction of BF and those who scale to subsonic.
Lastly, if we use the height of BF, we should also accept the height of DD, which in the same set of tweets is said to be 14 feet, and those close to him in height (and him) should reach Large Size type 0.
cool,just,start calling people

Ok so looking at the tweets, I wouldn't call the jokes. Saying 14 ft and ready to kick a** doesn't mean the size is a joke. The shot of the speaker size next to a real life person would support this in a way.

Now in terms of height/weight. Us seeing them as small in the visual screen doesn't mean they aren't giants in their world. If someone calls boyfriend small, them that just means he's small compared to the person who said it in verse. Same thing with girlfriend, she's a demon and possibly doesn't weigh like she physically appears.

I do get how we don't like using tweets but this is basic height/weight stuff and seemingly basic/honest answers were given that hasn't changed in over two years. In the end, I don't know the verse in and out but I don't have a real problem with using the stated sizes so long as there isn't an in game statment that directly contradicts them being that tall.

Ok so looking at the tweets, I wouldn't call the jokes. Saying 14 ft and ready to kick a** doesn't mean the size is a joke. The shot of the speaker size next to a real life person would support this in a way.

Now in terms of height/weight. Us seeing them as small in the visual screen doesn't mean they aren't giants in their world. If someone calls boyfriend small, them that just means he's small compared to the person who said it in verse. Same thing with girlfriend, she's a demon and possibly doesn't weigh like she physically appears.

I do get how we don't like using tweets but this is basic height/weight stuff and seemingly basic/honest answers were given that hasn't changed in over two years. In the end, I don't know the verse in and out but I don't have a real problem with using the stated sizes so long as there isn't an in game statment that directly contradicts them being that tall.
there is no contradiction about it,just people saying that tankman his calling them small,but he is being a asshole

To not make it seem as though I gave up on this thread, my feelings are still the same. I think the size and weight statements are fine to use. I just don't think their real size should be used in calcs since they're drawn as smaller than they actually are purposefully.

To not make it seem as though I gave up on this thread, my feelings are still the same. I think the size and weight statements are fine to use. I just don't think their real size should be used in calcs since they're drawn as smaller than they actually are purposefully.
That's more or less my position too:
  • Accept both as canon, but only use the weight since we never see Boyfriend at his actual size.
Although if we do that, I wonder what we will do with the speed feat, which depends on the height... which ends up affecting the redone calculation later.
Anyway, even so DD, MM and Monster would receive Large size type 0

Last edited:
I can live with this.

I'm still heavily against taking these seriously. We use some dev statements, yes, but those are supported in-game (Monster's perception manip, scaling).

The "7ft, 900 lbs" thing is contradicted multiple times in Week 7 alone, and they're always drawn as short. Read my first post, this doesn't work.

I'm still heavily against taking these seriously. We use some dev statements, yes, but those are supported in-game (Monster's perception manip, scaling).

The "7ft, 900 lbs" thing is contradicted multiple times in Week 7 alone, and they're always drawn as short. Read my first post, this doesn't work.
again,tankman is being a asshole,insults are not facts,unless you want to say to me that you are a ************ is true(surprise,is not)and again,tankman does not even say anything about their weight.

Idk I think their in game heights are canon to their real size, Phantom Arcade never outright said that the characters are smaller than they really are, he just brought up JoJo's inconsistent art style. It's also inaccurate because the characters remain roughly the same height in later weeks despite being "defeated" (Week 1 Daddy Dearest, Week 5 Daddy Dearest. Week 3 Pico, Week 7 Pico)

That and Phantom Arcade saying Daddy Dearest is 14 feet tall and Ninja Muffin's stuff about the in game speakers, match the in game sprites

Idk I think their in game heights are canon to their real size, Phantom Arcade never outright said that the characters are smaller than they really are, he just brought up JoJo's inconsistent art style. It's also inaccurate because the characters remain roughly the same height in later weeks despite being "defeated" (Week 1 Daddy Dearest, Week 5 Daddy Dearest. Week 3 Pico, Week 7 Pico)

That and Phantom Arcade saying Daddy Dearest is 14 feet tall and Ninja Muffin's stuff about the in game speakers, match the in game sprites
thank you

I agree to this

nor can we use a calculation believing that it is adequate, they are drawn small due to drawing inconsistency, not because they are small.
But it's not inconsistent tho. They are CONSISTENTLY depicted as being that small in the game, and in their comics and merch. And no one is saying they're. They made it quite clear they agree with me, and I said I'm fine with the 7 foot statement being accepted as canon. Just that it can't be used for calcs

But it's not inconsistent tho. They are CONSISTENTLY depicted as being that small in the game, and in their comics and merch. And no one is saying they're. They made it quite clear they agree with me, and I said I'm fine with the 7 foot statement being accepted as canon. Just that it can't be used for calcs

Isn't phantom arcade supposed to have already said that it was because he was like jojos with his inconsistent drawing?someone already point it that out

Isn't phantom arcade supposed to have already said that it was because he was like jojos with his inconsistent drawing?someone already point it that out
He said the JoJo had an inconsistent art style, not that he did. He brought up how in one of the parts of JoJo, after the villains were defeated, they were drawn as small/chibi as a sign of symbolism (for being pacified I suppose) which is what they were trying to capture.

He said the JoJo had an inconsistent art style, not that he did. He brought up how in one of the parts of JoJo, after the villains were defeated, they were drawn as small/chibi as a sign of symbolism (for being pacified I suppose) which is what they were trying to capture.
but again,there is no other canonical sizes for them being small or something,just the same size.

then what we do for the calc,we need to make something with the calc
We can use the weight-only version of the calculation (using the previously accepted size), it gives these results:

Girlfriend's Kinetic Energy:
  • 147.37 Kilojoules (Wall level)
Boyfriend's catch:
  • Low-End: 33,589.53*2 = 67,179.06 (Class 100)
  • High-End: 67,195.72 *2 = 134,391.44 (Class K)
Now the issue is if we use the low-end or high-end
In the original calculation it was decided to use the low-end so we could go with that.

Also,
DD, MM and Monster still win Large size
And in the case of speed, I think there would be no upgrade, since the same height problem applies.

We can use the weight-only version of the calculation (using the previously accepted size), it gives these results:

Girlfriend's Kinetic Energy:
  • 147.37 Kilojoules (Wall level)
Boyfriend's catch:
  • Low-End: 33,589.53*2 = 67,179.06 (Class 100)
  • High-End: 67,195.72 *2 = 134,391.44 (Class K)
Now the issue is if we use the low-end or high-end
In the original calculation it was decided to use the low-end so we could go with that.

Also,
DD, MM and Monster still win Large size
And in the case of speed, I think there would be no upgrade, since the same height problem applies.
i prefer to use both,but if this is the way,then it is the way

How many approvals will we need this time? At the moment we have 1 administrator (LordGriffin1000) and 1 Content Moderator (Marvel_Champion_07) but the latter is not officially counted

How many approvals will we need this time? At the moment we have 1 administrator (LordGriffin1000) and 1 Content Moderator (Marvel_Champion_07) but the latter is not officially counted

Back