• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread X: Gacha is Suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want Wraith Arc or Tart Magica getting an anime if they still haven't working on Concept Movie yet.

That aside, remember the scene during Madoka farewell (the one where she and Homura nude), I looked into the the official guidebook and found that Urobochee said the scene took place in a "Void Space".

UROBUCHI: Since in the screenplay I only wrote something like "Madoka turns into a concept," I think it was well adapted into images. Even regarding the location, I only wrote with self-indulgence, putting it as something like void space. But the power of images is strong, as in a world with only text, like novels, could not produce such persuasive power. When you read the part with text they float in a space where there is nothing, you think "Ah, is it so." and then you are done. It is the power of images to get people to think "Wow...I see!"

Could this be a feat for Magical Girls can exists within Void Space? I mean, we already have Homura Tamura where Magical Girls can exists outside of timeline and Homura during the Wraith Arc where she entered her Shield.

@Beast lets wait for a bigger CRT to add bigger stuff like Immaterial Non-Physical Interaction.

Actually, now that its been two days, its time to show the full Magia Record CRT.

Calcable Stuffs (Not relevant for the CRT):

Sayaka Miki deflecting easily dozens of Holy Mami's musket bullets.

Mami's Tiro Finale going nuclear.

Holy Mami being crushed by a massive slab of concrete.

So I think I wanna calc a feat in the "A La Carte Valentine" event:

Basically a barrier is destroyed, but in doing so created an earthquake that managed to destroy a building in the outside world. The witches' familiars were enough in number to tire out Madoka Kaname, so its safe to assume the barrier is probably on the larger side of the spectrum. Fortunately for the girls, the real world was unaffected by the quake, except for said building.

So now I ask what to rank it as:

7 because it because it was capable of demolishing a building? (Kinda unrealistic since buildings in Japan are meant to resist earthquakes anyways)

8 because it destroyed a building almost entirely, likely resistant to earthquakes?

9 because it destroyed the barrier in the process? (Too much of a stretch for me personally.)

I'm thinking about just putting it as 7.5 as a sort of mid-ball. It would also scale to Kako and Kanoko (defended their chocolates of fate from the hoards of familiars, but were eventually defeated) which is consistent with the ratings we already have.

Also side note: We can probably calc the tidal pool (Probably tier 8) and the size of Rebecca's barrier (Probably high tier 8 or low 7)

General Physiology Changes:

Reactive Power Level (Witches grow stronger accordingly to the despair and anguish of those around them; shown by Isabeau de Bavière and in The Howa Howa event.)

Resistance to Heat Manipulation and Ice Manipulation (Sana Futaba was shown capable of walking on an active volcano and at the North Pole without transforming in AI's memories; Kanae Yukino was shown to not burn up by Oshiti, despite taking her energy blast directly and having the rest of the barrier set on fire; Homura Akemi could stand the heat from Walpurgisnacht's fire, despite it burning down entire transmission towers in seconds.)

Non-Physical Interaction (Immaterial; in the game, Iroha Tamaki, Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi (Magia Record), and Sana Futaba managed to defeat AI; in the anime, Alina Gray is shown kicking AI's text box away.

Minor Specific Character Changes:

Momoko (Not Released Yet): Possibly Attack Reflection (Somehow managed to deflect Rebecca's eyeballs, despite exploding on contact).

Rena Minami: Water Manipulation, Glyph Creation, and Aura through Connect (Surrounded Momoko in an aura made of water, which upon hitting an enemy created a large tidal pool of water).

Sayaka Miki

• Standard Equipment: Fire Hydrant
  • Feats:
    • Capable of deflecting bullets from Holy Mami, who notably drowned the Memory Muesum within a bullet hell.
    • Deflected a Tiro Finale from Holy Mami straight on.
      • In the middle of deflecting the Tiro Finale, Sayaka Miki had her left arm completely destroyed and managed to reform in less than a second.
Iroha Tamaki:

• Island level with Thread Manipulation (Capable of protecting Sayaka Miki from Holy Mami's bullet hell. Also shown capable of knocking around Holy Mami, however, she take no damage from the thrashing).
  • Feats:
    • Capable of killing the Memory Curator Uwasa with her own abilities.
Yachiyo Nanami: Island level as Doppel Campanella (Capable of blocking Holy Mami's bullets and thrash her around, however, seemingly unable to even damage her.)

Both are capable of forming her doppel nearly on demand.

Holy Mami:

• Instinctive Reaction (Shown that her own body will dodge or block attacks that she has no way of being aware of), Homing Attack (Every single bullet released is capable of homing down and changing directions depending on where the enemy is), possible Resistance to Causality Manipulation (Entirely unaffected by Doppel Campanella's tail).
  • Feats:
    • A single Tiro Finale from Holy Mami is capable of destroying and deflecting hundreds of Yachiyo Nanami's tridents.
    • A stray Tiro Finale is capable of producing a blast comparable to a nuclear explosion.
    • Capable of fighting two Doppel Witches at the same with relative ease.
Rumors: At least Average Intelligence (Rumor Girls are shown capable of human speech and manipulation, in episode 13 of the anime, one is even shown driving Touka through the city).

1. I mean, the evidences for NPI are pretty blatantly, but sure, I will wait.

2. Shouldn't Curator Rumor has Dream Manipulation for able to show memories through Dream?

3. You already heard my thought about the earthquake things, I think it should be either 7.5 or 8 since Puella took places in Modern Japan.

4. Can we add something to the Physiology stuff? The anime shown that Magical Girls still retains their Superhuman Strength without requiring to transform into Magical Girl (I'm talking about Iroha and co leaped off a building during Mizuna Shrine Rumor hunting).

5. You know, I was going to make a joke about adding fire extinguisher to Sayaka equipments as she was shown using it 3 Times in the series (one of them when she wasn't even a Magical Girl yet).

6. I'm not quite sure if both Yachiyo and Iroha should be 6-C with their doppel. They cannot even put as much as a scratch on Mami, even later on, Mami one shot Iroha and forcing her out of her doppel.

7. Speaking of Doppel, can we remove the "Doppel only last for few minutes" weakness? It was shown that they can use their doppel as much as they want to unless they got one shotted.

7. Yeah, Mami should have Homing like long ago.

8. Wait, it was a rumon on the driver seat? I thought it was one of the wings of magius.

And another one

2. Yeah, and sleep manip.

4. I could add that as a minor note ye, though that's been shown since the original series.

5. Yeah, not sure why she always has a fire extinguisher.

6. Good thing this is pre-CRT then. You're probably right. Though Giovanna did block some of the attacks.

7. Ye, already added to a few.

8. Ye, but this one is rather explicit.

9. Maybe I was hallucinating, but I'm pretty sure I saw a rumor.

4. I don't remember it has been shown in og series. Was it Kyoko?

5. Unlimited Extinguisher Works

6. I mean, you can argue that Mami was nowhere near serious when fighting them, given her 6-C came from her merely existing. But even when Mami screwing around, both Yachiyo and Iroha failed to hurt Mami. If anything, their feats blocking Mami bullets counts as Durability feats rather than AP.

9. Oh, Ok.

4. Ye. Lots of Kyoko. And Isabeau. And Tart. And everyone in the Nightmare fight in Rebellion. And Akira Shinobu outrunning familiars. Which ones do you think should be used as an example on the page?

5. Sayaka's real main magic

Oh and as for the void feat, even though we don't use those feats as much anymore, it could still be used as evidence for time stop resistance.

Especially since we already know other Homuras aren't affected via Tamura and an unknown Homura.

Tart one is the best to me.

Also, I think it's official that Holy Mami isn't a glass Cannon. Yachiyo and Iroha Doppel, which is already far above base Mami Dura, cannot hurt her in the slightest. Her Unknown, possibly Island Level Dura should be changed into solid Island Level later.

@Leafbladie

I dunno, especially since at the end she was clearly shown succeeding at capturing Iroha. But we could wait an see.

Just saw that post on Reddit lol. It's safe to say something massive must have happened to cause these rather distinct reworkings. Have any speculah on that?

@Beast.

Alrighty.

False Madoka is the only one I could think of, but considering how expansive the verse has gotten, I wouldn't be surprised if there was anyone else.

Uwasa of the Substitiute Street has the closest thing to it, but even then its power mimicry + dimensional mind hax.

Eh I don't know, most of the original story sounds like it was more in-tune with the original atmosphere and tone of the verse. Especially considering the complaints the current story gets from the fanbase.

Honestly sounds like they realized halfway that killing characters in a gacha game wasn't a good idea.

Uwasa of the Memory Curator is now out as well. Probably finish with the Lucky Owl Uwasa tomorrow.

Heads up, this thread will probably conclude with the CRT's conclusion so that way the next general thread will coincide with another project I have in mind: Adding Suzune Magica and Kazumi Characters (And de-compositifying Tamura Magica).

Kazumi and Tamura are the priority though Since they're entertaining to read since composites directly break the rules and Kazumi / Kanni depend on their characters. Pretty bad idea to make these first, ngl.

Eyy, Coolmura

I haven't had any luck getting Ashley so I'll start saving my gems for Homura

Uwasa of the #NATempo

She'd get a re-run before the main story is over @Beast, so I would wait.

@Edward she's coming in 2 days, how many gems are you going to grind?

Honestly, I wouldn't surprise if they decided to released Iroyachi next.

Btw, can we make a profile for that Uwasa in MagiReport? It has 2-C feat after all.

I'm still thinking IroYachi would either be for Chapter 10's conclusion or part of the anniversary. If she is released early, that means we're getting the same character as the JPN's 3rd anniversary character, which might be kinda more hype ngl.

I think we should probably focus on the spin-offs more than Magia Record after I release the Lucky Owl uwasa, since they're extremely lacking atm.

I can help you with Tart and probably Kazumi too. But I don't think I can help you with Oriko (since I haven't finish reading it) and Suzune (I refuse to go through that mees again).

I mean, with Tart all we need is the AP / Dura sisters and Minou and then that's done. Maybe the Fortress Witch and the Bell Witch, but they don't really have names.

I'm fine with Suzune if no one wants to, but surprisingly, that may be the easiest one other than Oriko Magica. Kazumi and Tamura will probably be the most difficult.

SomebodyData said:
@Edward she's coming in 2 days, how many gems are you going to grind?
...as many as I can.

I unfortunately spent alot of gems on Ashley who never ******* came so my stock is limited.

Released a big makeover for Tamura Akemi, which included something I've been rendering forever. Since its my first profile ever made, it really needed a makeover. Hopefully, I did it justice.

@Edward I'll be praying for ya.

I'm waiting for Corbeau, so needless to say, I'm free from gacha hell (for now), though I do need more slots for my Kanae and Kanagi.

>I mean with Tart all we need is

For a second I thought you were talking about characters that needed to still be released in Magia Record with this. Because Suzune would be the easiest since there's just 1 character left (as much as I wish I could forget her) + 2 doppel unlocks, and Kazumi still has 4 characters (5 if you count the clone) they need to adapt, plus doppel unlocks.

That's what I get for reading at 3 AM after I just woke up.

Finally got around to watching the Magia Record episodes I missed and

Mami doesn't have danmaku on her profile, she should because holy shit

She doesn't have danmaku? @Edward, huh, thought that would be there since the Mami vs Homura fight.

@Leafbladie Much more if you count all the antagonists in Kazumi and all the girls Suzune killed

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Dude, NA just released Ultimate Madoka when she was supposed to be released on the game anniversary. I wouldn't surprise if they decides to released Nagisa or even Coolmura on random occasio.
I just noticed that I basically jinxed the Random Coolmura rate up. Wrote this comment roughly a month ago.

Meh, I got her anyway, so that's a win I guess.

I'll probably release her as Homura Akemi (Alternative Record) once you're done.

I've already got a few ideas for the Tamura profiles, especially the Prof. Homura and Mami & Madoka (Mink) profiles.

Not sure.

Magia Record is a split off the original timeline, remember? Technically speaking all the characters in magia record are the same ones as the main timeline(s).

I wouldn't mind splitting them apart if everyone desired, but I'll be working on the spin-off profiles so that'll have to be something you guys do.

Does anyone happen to have the stats on the in-verse tiering system for the 5 main girls by the way? I can't remember where I last saw them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back